BBS Signature
IncendiaryProduction
IncendiaryProduction
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Game Developer
Response to what is beter 2011-02-22 16:38:38 Reply

I like BC2 since it is more teamwork oriented, has larger maps, has vehicles, less little kids, and the weapons take more skill.

A merry heart does good like a medicine; but a broken spirit dries the bones. Proverbs 17:22
"It's not gay because we're bros." - Gobblemeister

BBS Signature
Oolaph
Oolaph
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Audiophile
Response to what is beter 2011-02-22 16:46:58 Reply

Bad Company 2, most definitely. Although they both suck quite a bit.

BBS Signature
EpicVelocity
EpicVelocity
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to what is beter 2011-02-23 03:36:22 Reply

You think black ops sucks? it's better than battle field , more palyers , better gameplay , battle field's i think its a lil ahead in graphics , Blacops is enjoyable , you have zombie mode -4 players online , lots of online game types and an epic campaing...

in battle field they walk like retards , the campaing's dead boring ... online is nothing compared to black ops... GUYS! COMPARE!

SSIICCOO
SSIICCOO
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to what is beter 2011-02-23 03:41:09 Reply

I dont know....but whats better-thats easy.
Black ops by far.

A signature? here? I see no purpose.

Simple
Simple
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Game Developer
Response to what is beter 2011-02-23 03:58:37 Reply

At 2/23/11 03:36 AM, EpicVelocity wrote: You think black ops sucks? it's better than battle field , more palyers , better gameplay , battle field's i think its a lil ahead in graphics , Blacops is enjoyable , you have zombie mode -4 players online , lots of online game types and an epic campaing...

in battle field they walk like retards , the campaing's dead boring ... online is nothing compared to black ops... GUYS! COMPARE!

Learn how to first of all spell, and secondly use grammar.

Black Ops does suck, all that ends up happening is one team steam-rolls the other. The map design is god awful, probably the worst I have ever seen on any game and most importantly any CoD game and I have played every single one from #2 onwards. As for the online game types I can't deny that it has alot more but there are pretty much none that are worthwhile playing. Sabotage is a massive stalemate, capture the flag is bleak to be kind and if I want to play Search and Destroy or a Gun Game I will play Counter Strike. As for the campaign it's got one of the better stories in my eyes but the gameplay is shocking and there is no challenge to it. Previously I would spend weeks ploughing through the Call of Duty games on veteran thanks to the infinite spawn system but now that's pretty much gone and it's too easy. As for Zombies I can't say that it's bad because it's really not if your playing with a few good friends it can easily be the most fun you can have on that game.

Now Bad Company 2 may not be perfect but it's a huge leap forward from the first. The graphics are stunning compared to most games now a days including Black Ops. The squad based combat has always been a feature of the Battlefield franchise so one man can never influence a whole game unlike the CoD games. This means that people have to work together in the squads and the squads must work together to form the team. Unlike CoD; as I have suggested this is more about team play, and is heavily shown by the use of support classes which heal, resupply ammo and repair the many vehicles that are in the many maps. It's not a perfect game by any means like sometimes the knife doesn't register properly and sometimes it's difficult to line up a headshot with a sniper but when you get a 200 points bonus for a Marksman Headshot (long range) it's worth it. The campaign however is the main flaw with Bad Company 2 but I assume that since your considering between the two campaign isn't much of a problem.

If your looking for a fast paced "one man army" type game you will want Black Ops.
If your looking for a slower paced team based game you will want Bad Company 2.
In my personal opinion Bad Company 2 is much better and with the recent Vietnam expansion released it's even better.

Samen
Samen
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to what is beter 2011-02-23 04:29:42 Reply

I like Black Ops
I like Bad Company 2

However, I have a hard time deciding which I like more, beyond the simple evidence that as of late I am playing more Blops that BC2.

mrpwnzer
mrpwnzer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to what is beter 2011-02-23 07:31:47 Reply

Animal Crossing is better then both of them.

Xbox live: C0n Queso
PSN: A-Spiky-Kitten
Steam: Baby Diesel

BBS Signature
xTr3nDyyX
xTr3nDyyX
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to what is beter 2011-02-23 12:46:25 Reply

Definatly Bad Company 2!!!

Black ops is fun when you start playing it.. but then it gets boring...

Bad Company 2 is fun as fuck.. it's best when you play it with friends!

Subscribe to my Youtube...
xTr3nDyyX

BBS Signature
Floofs
Floofs
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Melancholy
Response to what is beter 2011-02-23 13:19:58 Reply

Bad Company. Really, I don´t think Black Ops is a classic game, I don´t see fun on playing it. Also, just saying, I´m not a fan of FPS games.

It's not about the destination.
It's about the journey.

LulzCal
LulzCal
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Animator
Response to what is beter 2011-02-23 14:51:14 Reply

At 2/23/11 03:36 AM, EpicVelocity wrote: You think black ops sucks? it's better than battle field , more palyers , better gameplay , battle field's i think its a lil ahead in graphics , Blacops is enjoyable , you have zombie mode -4 players online , lots of online game types and an epic campaing...

You can really, really tell you play Black Ops. Is your username something like xXxQUiiKZzPrOoOo or something like that?

| Steam | AMD FX8320 - Asus 7950 - 8GB DDR3 - Asis M5A97 Pro - Xigmatek 750w - 120gb SSD - 1tb HDD - 500gb HDD -

BBS Signature
IncendiaryProduction
IncendiaryProduction
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Game Developer
Response to what is beter 2011-02-23 15:03:33 Reply

I think we can all agree that the upcoming Battlefield 3 is going to blow all of them out of the water.

A merry heart does good like a medicine; but a broken spirit dries the bones. Proverbs 17:22
"It's not gay because we're bros." - Gobblemeister

BBS Signature
Ketchemonia
Ketchemonia
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Gamer
Response to what is beter 2011-02-23 16:28:45 Reply

I'll tell you whats better and what wins, Gamers everywhere. Enough with the crappy game wars already people, we should all learn to lay down our flags and just play video games they are there for our pleasure not displeasure.

signature by moquaga

BBS Signature
SN0WC0NE17
SN0WC0NE17
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to what is beter 2011-02-23 19:07:14 Reply

As for campaign and cooperative, Black Ops. For multiplayer, Bad Company 2. Black Ops has an awesome zombie mode, but the multiplayer is not as good as Bad Company 2.

torch900
torch900
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to what is beter 2011-02-23 20:47:31 Reply

At 2/23/11 03:03 PM, IncendiaryProduction wrote: I think we can all agree that the upcoming Battlefield 3 is going to blow all of them out of the water.

Yeah, I looked at the gameplay trailer.

wolfebman12
wolfebman12
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to what is beter 2011-02-23 21:11:40 Reply

At 2/22/11 04:22 PM, Jackho wrote: Being able to spell.

seriously though, they both suck.

u dont have to be jerk about

wolfebman12
wolfebman12
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to what is beter 2011-02-23 21:13:32 Reply

how do they both suck there both great games

wolfebman12
wolfebman12
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to what is beter 2011-02-23 21:17:35 Reply

that is very true but Black ops 2 will be a compaeribl

SweetenBoy
SweetenBoy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Programmer
Response to what is beter 2011-02-23 21:19:24 Reply

At 2/23/11 09:13 PM, wolfebman12 wrote: how do they both suck there both great games

Neither of them suck. Many people are hostile to the FPS genre, specifically the COD franchise, because it is monoploizng the gaming industry and making what would normally be a good new game turn into a average game but COD is way bettergame.

They are both good games (graphically and technically, only a douche will deny that). What they hate are the players in the community, the cheap weapons (ex: medic sniping in bfbc2, noob tube in mw2, ak74u in blops, etc.), and unbalanced perks/weapons/spawn/team stuff.

All in all, I prefer bfbc 2 because the maps are much bigger and varied, you can take control of vechicles, and the players aren't annoying fags with mics trying to 360 no-scope people.

I'm loving and tolerating the shit outta you

BBS Signature
SweetenBoy
SweetenBoy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Programmer
Response to what is beter 2011-02-23 22:27:36 Reply

At 2/23/11 10:06 PM, Travis wrote:

I will deny that Call of Duty has been a good game as of recently.

You have legit reasons for your dislike of COD, so your not a douche. However what irritates me is the people who hate COD just because they want to be cool cause of peer pressure. That and because they take little details, such as commando knifing, and hold it against COD like it's a life or death situation.

In terms of functionality, graphics, and attention to detail in level design, cod is a good game. Ya, everywhere else can arguably be sucky, but the developers did do a good job producing.mThats one thing that COD gets no credit for that I think it should.

I'm loving and tolerating the shit outta you

BBS Signature
Obvious-M
Obvious-M
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to what is beter 2011-02-23 23:33:02 Reply

I prefer black ops, the action in battlfield is just few and far between whereas in black ops it's constant firefights.

Gamertag- MarshallxDav | Steam ID- Eshneh | LastFM- MarshallNPK

BBS Signature
torch900
torch900
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to what is beter 2011-02-24 19:45:10 Reply

You're asking your own questions.

wolfebman12
wolfebman12
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to what is beter 2011-02-25 14:31:20 Reply

At 2/23/11 04:28 PM, Ketchemonia wrote: I'll tell you whats better and what wins, Gamers everywhere. Enough with the crappy game wars already people, we should all learn to lay down our flags and just play video games they are there for our pleasure not displeasure.

shut up it was just a qustin

Chiroz
Chiroz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to what is beter 2011-02-25 16:07:24 Reply

At 2/23/11 07:31 AM, mrpwnzer wrote: Animal Crossing is better then both of them.

K wtf i was gonna say that...

Chiroz
Chiroz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to what is beter 2011-02-25 16:10:35 Reply

At 2/23/11 09:19 PM, SweetenBoy wrote: All in all, I prefer bfbc 2 because the maps are much bigger and varied, you can take control of vechicles, and the players aren't annoying fags with mics trying to 360 no-scope people.

Lol @ 360 no-scoping people

Dapper
Dapper
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Animator
Response to what is beter 2011-02-26 07:30:16 Reply

What the hell is wrong with Battlefield being ahead in graphics? Isn't that what anyone would want?

Also the new Battlefield games (BC, BC2) are shit. It's all about Battlefield 1942, Vietnam, 2 and 2142

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYE SYESYESYESY ESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYE SYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES

BBS Signature
FrostedFlakes
FrostedFlakes
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Musician
Response to what is beter 2011-02-26 16:41:13 Reply

Team Fortress 2

TehBigExplosion
TehBigExplosion
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to what is beter 2011-02-26 17:32:36 Reply

CoD: BO is a horrible game, it couldn't even hold a candle to battlefield, battlefield has better matchmaking, better party system, higher quality game-play, BO beats it with zombie's yeah, but that's the only good factor.
Also the destruction system is awesome.

>.<

BBS Signature