Be a Supporter!

I hate Brentalfloss

  • 4,592 Views
  • 45 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
VenomKing666
VenomKing666
  • Member since: May. 12, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to I hate Brentalfloss Feb. 23rd, 2011 @ 10:41 AM Reply

At 2/22/11 10:59 PM, Blaze-Heatnix wrote:
At 2/22/11 10:51 PM, VenomKing666 wrote: Yeah Blaze just act like you are the sole dictator over what is "funny".
MAD

I know everyone says: this is shit etc.

But you basically answered arguments about the fact brentalfloss is not always SFW in his lyrics with: this is not funny.

This is not a good counterargument. That's all i'm sayin.

Oh also: U mad?

brentalfloss
brentalfloss
  • Member since: Nov. 7, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to I hate Brentalfloss Feb. 23rd, 2011 @ 02:48 PM Reply

D'awww, you guys didn't have to make a whole forum topic about little ol' meeee...

strikefear13
strikefear13
  • Member since: Feb. 23, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to I hate Brentalfloss Feb. 23rd, 2011 @ 02:56 PM Reply

At 2/23/11 02:48 PM, brentalfloss wrote: D'awww, you guys didn't have to make a whole forum topic about little ol' meeee...

OH SH-- Classic XD

Zactor
Zactor
  • Member since: Feb. 11, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to I hate Brentalfloss Feb. 23rd, 2011 @ 02:57 PM Reply

At 2/23/11 02:48 PM, brentalfloss wrote: D'awww, you guys didn't have to make a whole forum topic about little ol' meeee...

And now let the games begin...Muhahaha!


Keep on keeping on, 'cause if you don't... Jesus will catch you.

BigLord
BigLord
  • Member since: Oct. 22, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to I hate Brentalfloss Feb. 23rd, 2011 @ 03:00 PM Reply

I was about to post here saying that brentalfloss told the fans about this thread using his twitter... I guess that won't be necessary now, lol


Nintendo Wii club - My signature would make the commercials a LOT better, wouldn't it?

BBS Signature
darklink4567
darklink4567
  • Member since: Apr. 17, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Gamer
Response to I hate Brentalfloss Feb. 23rd, 2011 @ 09:52 PM Reply

At 2/23/11 02:48 PM, brentalfloss wrote: D'awww, you guys didn't have to make a whole forum topic about little ol' meeee...

It's a trap!

FlockMastaBack
FlockMastaBack
  • Member since: Jan. 11, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to I hate Brentalfloss Feb. 23rd, 2011 @ 09:55 PM Reply

At 2/23/11 02:48 PM, brentalfloss wrote: D'awww, you guys didn't have to make a whole forum topic about little ol' meeee...

Just gonna leave this thread now and watch what happens.

joe9320
joe9320
  • Member since: Aug. 20, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Gamer
Response to I hate Brentalfloss Feb. 24th, 2011 @ 12:18 AM Reply

Mate, I personally prefer the Dr. Mario song with lyrics over the Zelda song with lyrics he did.


I still like Riven Riven Riven Riven Riven Riven Riven Riven Riven Riven Riven Riven!

BBS Signature
Irascka
Irascka
  • Member since: Feb. 24, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Animator
Response to I hate Brentalfloss Feb. 24th, 2011 @ 01:53 AM Reply

This has to be one of the most entertaining forums I've ever read. Sheer stupidity at its finest. Thank you Blaze. This made my night.

The-Great-One
The-Great-One
  • Member since: Sep. 2, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Writer
Response to I hate Brentalfloss Feb. 24th, 2011 @ 02:11 AM Reply

At 2/24/11 01:53 AM, Irascka wrote: This has to be one of the most entertaining forums I've ever read. Sheer stupidity at its finest.

You have no idea.


| The Interviewer | Review Terms 3.0 | [This Space For Rent ] | Club Stoic |

BBS Signature
MADAGASCARXII
MADAGASCARXII
  • Member since: Aug. 29, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to I hate Brentalfloss Sep. 8th, 2011 @ 08:57 PM Reply

Sorry for the bump, but I agree with OP. I fucking despise everything about Brentalfloss, from his literally retarded lyrics and "music" to his rabid fanbase, which I can see hard at work in this thread. Is it a crime to dislike something, guys? People have opinions and I can think of nothing else to say but "U mad" for not accepting them.

This thread was meant for people who shared this opinion, not for self-righteous douchebags to scream JUST IGNORE IT U NUB. The hypocrisy in this thread is pretty great if none of you can ignore people who don't share your opinions.

~~~~~~~~~

Raiespio
Raiespio
  • Member since: Nov. 24, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Gamer
Response to I hate Brentalfloss Sep. 8th, 2011 @ 09:18 PM Reply

brentalfloss is way too good at what he does. I literally can not hear the Dr. Wily Stage 1 theme without hearing his lyrics in my head. I can't really say whether this is a good thing or not.


Miracles happen.

BBS Signature
JimCoolCarl
JimCoolCarl
  • Member since: Sep. 1, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to I hate Brentalfloss Sep. 9th, 2011 @ 04:56 AM Reply

I find Brentalfloss to be very family friendly in the way he does video game songs, and for some reason thats why i dont mind him.
its just calming enough that im not angered by them, though i dont think their that great.

to be honest, the only reason i dislike him is because i remember watching this really funny Zelda 2 song a few years ago, but now i cant find it because the only results im getting when i search are obscure or Brentalflosses

nhaluss
nhaluss
  • Member since: Apr. 6, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to I hate Brentalfloss Apr. 22nd, 2012 @ 01:34 AM Reply

At 9/8/11 08:57 PM, MADAGASCARXII wrote: Sorry for the bump, but I agree with OP. I fucking despise everything about Brentalfloss, from his literally retarded lyrics and "music" to his rabid fanbase, which I can see hard at work in this thread. Is it a crime to dislike something, guys? People have opinions and I can think of nothing else to say but "U mad" for not accepting them.

This thread was meant for people who shared this opinion, not for self-righteous douchebags to scream JUST IGNORE IT U NUB. The hypocrisy in this thread is pretty great if none of you can ignore people who don't share your opinions.

~~~~~~~~~

Alright, now dont get me wrong here, I respect opinion and constructive critisism as much as the next guy, i do, but really you dont have to act like a dick about it i mean... saying "literally retarded lyrics" and "self-righteous douchebags" seems rather uncivil to be screaming about, i mean yes its the internet and the arguements are of course hightened in all form, but that doesent mean everyone needs to be at eachothers throats about it.

I enjoy some of Brentalfloss's work, others i dont care for so much, but it doesent mean we cant be civil people, we're the internet, if we wont show class, diplomacy and scholarship, then who will? certainly not anyone else...

Again... I enjoy opinion and critisism, but we have to draw our line in the sand somewere, or we'll all just become a bunch of internet trolls.

ZJ
ZJ
  • Member since: Jul. 5, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 44
Gamer
Response to I hate Brentalfloss Apr. 26th, 2012 @ 05:35 AM Reply

At 9/8/11 09:18 PM, Raiespio wrote: brentalfloss is way too good at what he does. I literally can not hear the Dr. Wily Stage 1 theme without hearing his lyrics in my head. I can't really say whether this is a good thing or not.

Same goes for me. I will forever his voice in my head when I hear Frog's Theme in Chrono Trigger or that one song from Super Mario Bros. 2.

His shit is good to me, though. Not perfect, but pretty funny.


Sig by FB - AMA
Formerly PuddinN64 - Portal, BBS, Icon, & Chat Mod
"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out WhatTheDo.com & Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature
joe9320
joe9320
  • Member since: Aug. 20, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Gamer
Response to I hate Brentalfloss Apr. 27th, 2012 @ 04:28 AM Reply

At 4/26/12 05:35 AM, ZJ wrote:
At 9/8/11 09:18 PM, Raiespio wrote: brentalfloss is way too good at what he does. I literally can not hear the Dr. Wily Stage 1 theme without hearing his lyrics in my head. I can't really say whether this is a good thing or not.
Same goes for me. I will forever his voice in my head when I hear Frog's Theme in Chrono Trigger or that one song from Super Mario Bros. 2.

His shit is good to me, though. Not perfect, but pretty funny.

As I beat the dead horse....

Come to think of it, I disliked the other songs that Brentalfloss created, so you aren't alone.


I still like Riven Riven Riven Riven Riven Riven Riven Riven Riven Riven Riven Riven!

BBS Signature