New Topic Respond to this Topic
Ship
Ship
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to Official Newgrounds Ogame Thread! Mar. 28th, 2011 @ 05:36 PM Reply

At 3/28/11 02:58 PM, 36Holla wrote: Otherwise we need some lower level people to step up and teach him what's what.

Well the guy who attacked her is right around my rank, although I have nowhere near the fleet to take him out myself. Also, their planets are very far away from me. I'm building up a fleet at the moment, so if anyone else wants to retaliate, I'd be ok with joining in.

36Holla
36Holla
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Filmmaker
Response to Official Newgrounds Ogame Thread! Mar. 28th, 2011 @ 05:51 PM Reply

At 3/28/11 12:26 PM, DancingTurkeyGod wrote: I don't want to whine (I've played games like this one before). I just think it's stupid to not have a rule against smaller planets like that. There's PLENTY of inactives with resources that he can hit on, so why an small active planet? Plus, you stay in an alliance to stay safe - so if no one can defend me, what's the point of playing?

People go after a live planet because there's a chance that there's more resources on it due to the player raiding inactives. And yeah I think we can send some ships over to help defend you for a bit, but I wanted to ask do you still have the combat report, and if you do, could you go into the detailed report at the bottom of the message and see what kind of ships they attacked you with? If we know that, then we can get an idea of how many ships to send.

At 3/28/11 05:36 PM, Ship wrote: Well the guy who attacked her is right around my rank, although I have nowhere near the fleet to take him out myself. Also, their planets are very far away from me. I'm building up a fleet at the moment, so if anyone else wants to retaliate, I'd be ok with joining in.

Good to hear. The guy only sent seven ships to attack her and judging by the loot he got, two or three of them were large cargos. He won't be able to defend if a bunch of people join together on him so just keep building up for now and hopefully someone else. Also would help if someone could probe him to give an idea of his defenses and ships on his planet.

Sig by THEJamoke Contributor to PONIES: The Anthology 2 and Anthology 3 Go watch them now!

BBS Signature
36Holla
36Holla
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Filmmaker
Response to Official Newgrounds Ogame Thread! Mar. 28th, 2011 @ 05:52 PM Reply

At 3/28/11 05:51 PM, 36Holla wrote: He won't be able to defend if a bunch of people join together on him so just keep building up for now and hopefully someone else...

...will also be willing to help out.

Sig by THEJamoke Contributor to PONIES: The Anthology 2 and Anthology 3 Go watch them now!

BBS Signature
36Holla
36Holla
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Filmmaker
Response to Official Newgrounds Ogame Thread! Mar. 28th, 2011 @ 06:00 PM Reply

Maybe a triple post, but I just found out that I can't defend a person who has under 5000 points in the game. It's to make it so no big time players can defend all the new people in an alliance with a giant fleet making them impossible to hit for other new people.

So again we're back to square one with some people needing to band together. Sorry DTG.

BBS Signature
Ship
Ship
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to Official Newgrounds Ogame Thread! Mar. 28th, 2011 @ 06:54 PM Reply

Well here's the pertinent info on the guy who attacked DTG. I don't think I can take this all on my own and help would be appreciated.

Official Newgrounds Ogame Thread!

Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to Official Newgrounds Ogame Thread! Mar. 28th, 2011 @ 07:10 PM Reply

At 3/28/11 06:54 PM, Ship wrote: Well here's the pertinent info on the guy who attacked DTG. I don't think I can take this all on my own and help would be appreciated.

lol I attack guys like that everyday as a snack.. its too bad I can't raid him.. I could use those resources hehehe..

Want to chat with fellow newgrounders? Then go here & come visit The High Society Club!
ALSO - My sig isnt there just for show - CLICK IT!

BBS Signature
Wunderbar
Wunderbar
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to Official Newgrounds Ogame Thread! Mar. 28th, 2011 @ 07:23 PM Reply

At 3/28/11 06:54 PM, Ship wrote: Well here's the pertinent info on the guy who attacked DTG. I don't think I can take this all on my own and help would be appreciated.

If you're willing to wait I can build up some more cruisers and help out.

Is there anyone else who've yet to hit 5000 wanting to join?

­    ­    ­    ­   ­    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
 ­    ­    ­    ­   ­    ╰⋃╯私の腰は、自分自身で動いて­いる
­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­      ­ やりまん

BBS Signature
36Holla
36Holla
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Filmmaker
Response to Official Newgrounds Ogame Thread! Mar. 28th, 2011 @ 07:34 PM Reply

Sent a circular message out so hopefully that will get some people to come help.

BBS Signature
Ship
Ship
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to Official Newgrounds Ogame Thread! Mar. 28th, 2011 @ 08:24 PM Reply

At 3/28/11 07:23 PM, ChrisLovejoy wrote: If you're willing to wait I can build up some more cruisers and help out.

Is there anyone else who've yet to hit 5000 wanting to join?

Yea I'll wait for you, no worries. I need to do some fleet building too anyway. I don't wanna let this one get away though

drknes
drknes
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Official Newgrounds Ogame Thread! Mar. 28th, 2011 @ 08:27 PM Reply

I'd love to help out but all together I have a small fleet not sure if 44 ships total would be significant enough.

DodgyWop
DodgyWop
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Official Newgrounds Ogame Thread! Mar. 28th, 2011 @ 08:41 PM Reply

Probing him now, I'll see what I can do. He's relatively close to me.

DodgyWop
DodgyWop
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Official Newgrounds Ogame Thread! Mar. 28th, 2011 @ 08:45 PM Reply

At 3/28/11 08:41 PM, DodgyWop wrote:

His fleet is at his planet and I can beat him with the small fleet I have. I'll give it a shot, he'll probably see me, but it will at least let him know we're targeting him.

DodgyWop
DodgyWop
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Official Newgrounds Ogame Thread! Mar. 28th, 2011 @ 08:49 PM Reply

At 3/28/11 08:45 PM, DodgyWop wrote:
At 3/28/11 08:41 PM, DodgyWop wrote:
His fleet is at his planet and I can beat him with the small fleet I have. I'll give it a shot, he'll probably see me, but it will at least let him know we're targeting him.

Sorry for the triple post, I have recyclers en-route and in about 90 minutes fleet will be on the way as well. I don't want to be a kill stealer, so if you guys want me to recall, let me know and I will.

36Holla
36Holla
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Filmmaker
Response to Official Newgrounds Ogame Thread! Mar. 28th, 2011 @ 09:18 PM Reply

At 3/28/11 08:49 PM, DodgyWop wrote: Sorry for the triple post, I have recyclers en-route and in about 90 minutes fleet will be on the way as well. I don't want to be a kill stealer, so if you guys want me to recall, let me know and I will.

Go for it if you think you can take him. Let us know the results.

BBS Signature
Prinzy2
Prinzy2
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Melancholy
Response to Official Newgrounds Ogame Thread! Mar. 28th, 2011 @ 10:48 PM Reply

I think I bagged almost 4 round trips today with 50 small cargo ships. That ain't chump change friend, and it makes up for an inactive who suddenly decided to wake up who was ranked 100 spots higher than me. But since I lost a few ships and didn't manage to steal a whole pile of resources he shouldn't be too mad. I am already fleetsaving the majority of my cargo though. 10% the whole way so I'm awake when they get there.

Sig by triplenoob

BBS Signature
DancingTurkeyGod
DancingTurkeyGod
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Official Newgrounds Ogame Thread! Mar. 28th, 2011 @ 11:24 PM Reply

At 3/28/11 08:49 PM, DodgyWop wrote: Sorry for the triple post, I have recyclers en-route and in about 90 minutes fleet will be on the way as well. I don't want to be a kill stealer, so if you guys want me to recall, let me know and I will.

THANK YOU! :)
And 36Holla for the circular message.

xports
xports
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Gamer
Response to Official Newgrounds Ogame Thread! Mar. 29th, 2011 @ 12:06 AM Reply

If I can join in on an ACS, I'd be more than happy to help DTG rip that guy a new one.

Even better news, I'm only 1 day away from battleships. I are excited.

Now with 100% more Steam! lI Minecraft you say? 63.246.149.6 II XBL: WorseThanMonday II

BBS Signature
DodgyWop
DodgyWop
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Official Newgrounds Ogame Thread! Mar. 29th, 2011 @ 12:35 AM Reply

1 hour left 'til I reach his planet and his fleet is still there.

*crosses fingers*

According to the sim, I'll give him a 2% moon shot. I lose a few cargos and light fighters but more than make up my losses with the debris field I harvest (recyclers will be there 4 minutes after the crash).

Hopefully he doesn't log on in the next hour.

DodgyWop
DodgyWop
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Official Newgrounds Ogame Thread! Mar. 29th, 2011 @ 01:40 AM Reply

Well the hit was successful. I lost a bit more than I initially had simmed mostly due to me not paying attention to the fact that it didn't copy over his armor value which made a good difference. Either way, he has no more fleet and I gathered enough resources to at least break even.

DodgyWop
DodgyWop
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Official Newgrounds Ogame Thread! Mar. 29th, 2011 @ 01:42 AM Reply

I also gathered 90% of the debris field

Simple
Simple
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Game Developer
Response to Official Newgrounds Ogame Thread! Mar. 29th, 2011 @ 02:54 AM Reply

As soon ad tomorrow rolls around I will be able to start producing Bombers, I can already pump out some Battleships so the backbone of my fleet is almost ready. When I can, I will spam Espionage Probes so fools can't see my stuff. =3

xports
xports
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Gamer
Response to Official Newgrounds Ogame Thread! Mar. 29th, 2011 @ 02:58 AM Reply

Fucking Ogame, keeping me up at 2 in the morning just so I can upgrade my metal mine so I can have enough to make a few battleships tomorrow afternoon...

Holy hell, I need to take a break from this game.

Now with 100% more Steam! lI Minecraft you say? 63.246.149.6 II XBL: WorseThanMonday II

BBS Signature
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to Official Newgrounds Ogame Thread! Mar. 29th, 2011 @ 03:15 AM Reply

At 3/28/11 11:24 PM, DancingTurkeyGod wrote:
THANK YOU! :)
And 36Holla for the circular message.

we take care of our own, as long as we know they need help :)

also battlecruisers are being built as we speak - huzzah!

next.. bombers! Chould have those by tomorrow of the next day.. depending on how long it takes me to gather enough resources to upgrade hyperspace drive to level 6..

next will be destroyer and nanite factory.. and then terraformers to maintain my planets.. and then another colony while slowly building up energy on my solar planet.

Want to chat with fellow newgrounders? Then go here & come visit The High Society Club!

BBS Signature
iMini
iMini
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Movie Buff
Response to Official Newgrounds Ogame Thread! Mar. 29th, 2011 @ 05:05 AM Reply

I'd loved to have helped with 1:132:6, but his cruisers make the difference...

illicit makes a damn good signature.

BBS Signature
36Holla
36Holla
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Filmmaker
Response to Official Newgrounds Ogame Thread! Mar. 29th, 2011 @ 07:41 AM Reply

At 3/29/11 01:40 AM, DodgyWop wrote: Well the hit was successful. I lost a bit more than I initially had simmed mostly due to me not paying attention to the fact that it didn't copy over his armor value which made a good difference. Either way, he has no more fleet and I gathered enough resources to at least break even.

Awesome job man. Thanks for helping out and enjoy the resources.

BBS Signature
Ship
Ship
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to Official Newgrounds Ogame Thread! Mar. 29th, 2011 @ 08:19 AM Reply

Probably not worth it, but I took out his colony just for good measure. Just sending a message, ya know?

Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to Official Newgrounds Ogame Thread! Mar. 29th, 2011 @ 08:56 AM Reply

so Louis cypher started to probe higher up people yesterday.. me included.. claimed he's just nosing around.. I guess probably scoping out the competition.

in the meantime.. gaze upon my battlecruiser.. isn't she beautiful.. touch her..

STROKE her..

I have more fleets they''re just out atm.

BBS Signature
DancingTurkeyGod
DancingTurkeyGod
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Official Newgrounds Ogame Thread! Mar. 29th, 2011 @ 09:00 AM Reply

Thank you everyone!

36Holla
36Holla
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Filmmaker
Response to Official Newgrounds Ogame Thread! Mar. 29th, 2011 @ 09:02 AM Reply

At 3/29/11 08:19 AM, Ship wrote: Probably not worth it, but I took out his colony just for good measure. Just sending a message, ya know?

For sure. I'm guessing it was just a few defenses that you took out.

BBS Signature
drknes
drknes
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Official Newgrounds Ogame Thread! Mar. 29th, 2011 @ 11:07 AM Reply

What add-ons is everyone using if you are using some?