00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheADHX just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Buying Newgrounds T-shirts.

587 Views | 5 Replies

Buying Newgrounds T-shirts. 2011-02-07 07:27:45

Hey Everyone. A few general questions as I've never bought any Merch' from here before.

I've been looking about and is there a size chart for the T-shirts? I know there's medium, large etc, but what do these equate to? As in my experience American size Mediums can be really different from a Uk Medium.

Also, shipping costs. Are there any for international retailers? Do these come up when I go to my checkout?

Thanks, and sorry for being a bit of a pest for something so simple and somewhat trivial.

BBS Signature

Response to Buying Newgrounds T-shirts. 2011-02-07 07:52:27

And the dumbass of 2011 award goes to...

ME!

Thanks VitaminP. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Buying Newgrounds T-shirts. 2011-02-07 09:02:33

At 2/7/11 07:55 AM, samuraijackman wrote: why would anyone want one of those shirts? i'd be embarassed to be seen in that, i mean this site is cool but i keep it on the low

You're obviously not a true NG user.

Response to Buying Newgrounds T-shirts. 2011-02-07 09:08:06

Be careful what you order. If you're getting just one t-shirt then you should be fine as I imagine it'll get sent to you in just like a large padded envelope. When you order stuff that requires a box then the cunts of the Royal Mail deem it ok to claim you a crippling Customs Charge usually ranging between $12-15.

Go to checkout to check the cost of shipping (you don't have to hit the Order button of course), and see what you'll have to pay altogether. No paypal though so you'll need a credit or debit card.

Use this site to check the exchange rate.

And yeah just try not to order much because this country will charge you for it.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to Buying Newgrounds T-shirts. 2011-02-07 09:26:18

i wore my newgrounds t-shirt to the shopping mall with pride man.
i felt like i was in uniform

BBS Signature

Response to Buying Newgrounds T-shirts. 2011-02-07 09:47:53

At 2/7/11 07:55 AM, samuraijackman wrote: why would anyone want one of those shirts? i'd be embarassed to be seen in that, i mean this site is cool but i keep it on the low

I don't give a fuck what people think, If I like the looks of a T-shirt I'll fucking well wear it. I wore a madness T-shirt and everyone thought it was awesome. Subtle designs are the best.

"I think it passing odd that I am loved by one for a kindness I never did, and reviled by so many for my finest act." ~ Jaime Lannister

BBS Signature