Be a Supporter!

Any Idea what he is?

  • 533 Views
  • 28 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
NuclearInfected
NuclearInfected
  • Member since: Jul. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 34
Audiophile
Any Idea what he is? 2011-01-29 00:05:49 Reply

We got this puppy back in December and don't know what he's crossbred with. His mother is a dachshund and that's all we know. So, Newgrounds, do you have any guesses about what other breeds he might be?

Any Idea what he is?


BBS Signature
Stereocrisis
Stereocrisis
  • Member since: Dec. 6, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Musician
Response to Any Idea what he is? 2011-01-29 00:07:34 Reply

Cute dog. Not sure I can help though.

WallofYawn
WallofYawn
  • Member since: Aug. 2, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Musician
Response to Any Idea what he is? 2011-01-29 00:07:45 Reply

It's a terrier. I know because one of my dogs looks almost exactly like that, except she's part chuwowa.

ViceFullbuster
ViceFullbuster
  • Member since: Sep. 16, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 60
Melancholy
Response to Any Idea what he is? 2011-01-29 00:08:31 Reply

Looks a lot like that 4chan dog with the rainbow background except probably a little older & bigger.


NOW IS WHEN YOU RAM HAPPY WITH LIFE SAUCE. PSN Screenname - Mooglejoke Wii U Network ID - Mooglejoke - Nintendo 3DS Friend Code 4768-8871-1657

BBS Signature
TasmanianDevil
TasmanianDevil
  • Member since: Dec. 22, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Any Idea what he is? 2011-01-29 00:14:35 Reply

A terrier


Sacred wind tribe

BBS Signature
Stereocrisis
Stereocrisis
  • Member since: Dec. 6, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Musician
Response to Any Idea what he is? 2011-01-29 00:27:58 Reply

Hey guys. I feel dumb for asking, because you all talk about it so much. But what is 4chan? I typing in 4chan.com, and it's just porn. Am I missing something?

WallofYawn
WallofYawn
  • Member since: Aug. 2, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Musician
Response to Any Idea what he is? 2011-01-29 00:33:16 Reply

At 1/29/11 12:27 AM, Stereocrisis wrote: Hey guys. I feel dumb for asking, because you all talk about it so much. But what is 4chan? I typing in 4chan.com, and it's just porn. Am I missing something?

Nope. That's pretty much it. It's a hentai site, with a bunch of weirdos, weeaboos, 13 year olds, and pedophiles who read hentai and lolicon. Half the members of NG are 4chan members. Which ironically, is why the forums are filled so much pointless bullshit.

4chan also happens to be the launching point of the "anonymous" group, who dawn guy fawks masks and protest against scientology. It's weird, I know...

paradigmvulpes
paradigmvulpes
  • Member since: Jul. 21, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Gamer
Response to Any Idea what he is? 2011-01-29 00:34:07 Reply

theres something off about that dog. he cute, but heres my guess. he looks a little yellow lab mixed with, ...beagle?

WallofYawn
WallofYawn
  • Member since: Aug. 2, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Musician
Response to Any Idea what he is? 2011-01-29 00:38:28 Reply

At 1/29/11 12:34 AM, paradigmvulpes wrote: theres something off about that dog. he cute, but heres my guess. he looks a little yellow lab mixed with, ...beagle?

Labrador retriever:

http://www.pet-peeves.org/wp-content/upl oads/2010/06/labrador-retriever-0335.jpg

Beagle:

http://www.bestbullysticks.com/blog/wp-c ontent/uploads/2008/12/beagle.jpg

Yea, I think you're wrong on this one. The ears are the confusion, but i'm POSITIVE this dog is a terrier, because, well:

http://www.allmutt.com/wp-content/upload s/2010/09/mutt-jack-russell-dachshund-mi x.jpg

That's a jack russel terrier and dachshund mix. Looks quite similar to the OPs dog.

Killers123
Killers123
  • Member since: Mar. 13, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Any Idea what he is? 2011-01-29 00:42:26 Reply

No idea, but cute dog anyway


i did it for the lulz

BBS Signature
AZBull
AZBull
  • Member since: Jun. 19, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Any Idea what he is? 2011-01-29 00:49:09 Reply

At 1/29/11 12:27 AM, Stereocrisis wrote: I typing in 4chan.com,

U silly

also dog looks like it has some daschund in it

Any Idea what he is?


"We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make our world."

NuclearInfected
NuclearInfected
  • Member since: Jul. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 34
Audiophile
Response to Any Idea what he is? 2011-01-29 12:31:29 Reply

New pic.

Any Idea what he is?


BBS Signature
Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Member since: Mar. 24, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Gamer
Response to Any Idea what he is? 2011-01-29 12:33:00 Reply

At 1/29/11 12:27 AM, Stereocrisis wrote: Hey guys. I feel dumb for asking, because you all talk about it so much. But what is 4chan? I typing in 4chan.com, and it's just porn. Am I missing something?

It's 4chan.org


PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature
Drony
Drony
  • Member since: Nov. 10, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Melancholy
Response to Any Idea what he is? 2011-01-29 12:33:38 Reply

yeah i know what other breeds it might be


BBS Signature
biohasard
biohasard
  • Member since: Apr. 11, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Any Idea what he is? 2011-01-29 12:38:58 Reply

I honestly don't know what he's mixed with. Probably a medium size dog or something.

My dachshund puppy is cuter :3

Any Idea what he is?


Biohasard, Staying neutral since 2009!

BBS Signature
razorbladesigh
razorbladesigh
  • Member since: Mar. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Any Idea what he is? 2011-01-29 12:46:01 Reply

At 1/29/11 12:33 AM, WallofYawn wrote: Nope. That's pretty much it. It's a hentai site, with a bunch of weirdos, weeaboos, 13 year olds, and pedophiles who read hentai and lolicon. Half the members of NG are 4chan members. Which ironically, is why the forums are filled so much pointless bullshit.

4chan also happens to be the launching point of the "anonymous" group, who dawn guy fawks masks and protest against scientology. It's weird, I know...

It's funny because every single thing you said is wrong. Like, there isn't a single thing right with your post. 8/10, would rage again.


|1.|2.|3.|

BBS Signature
Ronald-McDonald-LoL
Ronald-McDonald-LoL
  • Member since: Jun. 9, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to Any Idea what he is? 2011-01-29 12:48:09 Reply

It looks like it has some hound in it, because of the floppy ears.
Also, leave it to the General forum to get off-topic.


Dora's Bike | Descent Club | EGB | Sig by byteslinger. Click for my Twitch channel.

BBS Signature
Floofs
Floofs
  • Member since: Dec. 24, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Melancholy
Response to Any Idea what he is? 2011-01-29 12:51:44 Reply

He is a dog.


It's not about the destination.
It's about the journey.

biohasard
biohasard
  • Member since: Apr. 11, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Any Idea what he is? 2011-01-29 19:11:37 Reply

At 1/29/11 12:51 PM, Floofs wrote: He is a dog.

Yeah, looks like dachshund and beagle.
I'm SURE it has dachshund in it. You should notice qualities like Territorial, And bravery.
Dachshunds tend to think they are strong dogs, But they're so small and cute. :3


Biohasard, Staying neutral since 2009!

BBS Signature
WallofYawn
WallofYawn
  • Member since: Aug. 2, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Musician
Response to Any Idea what he is? 2011-01-29 20:18:44 Reply

At 1/29/11 12:46 PM, razorbladesigh wrote:
It's funny because every single thing you said is wrong. Like, there isn't a single thing right with your post. 8/10, would rage again.

Oh, that's right, I was describing /b/, but hey, that's all anyone on NG goes to 4chan for anyway.

POTaTOS
POTaTOS
  • Member since: Jan. 7, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Musician
Response to Any Idea what he is? 2011-01-29 20:19:40 Reply

It's a fucking cute dog! That's what it is!


[PSN/Steam- Airbourne238]

BBS Signature
WallofYawn
WallofYawn
  • Member since: Aug. 2, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Musician
Response to Any Idea what he is? 2011-01-29 20:21:07 Reply

Also, to everybody in this thread:

HE ALREADY SAID IT HAS DACHSHUND IN IT.

He wants to know what the other breed is. I still say it's a terrier. 'coarse, you could take it to a dog expert and find out, but i'm 99% positive it's part terrier.

gamejunkie
gamejunkie
  • Member since: Dec. 16, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 56
Gamer
Response to Any Idea what he is? 2011-01-29 21:25:39 Reply

My guess is that the Dachshund bred with a Jack Russell Terrier, it just has that look about it.

NewgroundsNation
NewgroundsNation
  • Member since: Oct. 11, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Melancholy
Response to Any Idea what he is? 2011-01-29 21:49:34 Reply

It's part Terrier bro.


["If I told you a flower bloomed in a dark room, would you trust it?"] [I am Dovahkhiin1994. was big joke]

BBS Signature
Dawnslayer
Dawnslayer
  • Member since: Mar. 17, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Any Idea what he is? 2011-01-29 23:22:39 Reply

Looks like a beagle to me. Of course, you could always get its DNA tested; services do exist for such things.

gamejunkie
gamejunkie
  • Member since: Dec. 16, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 56
Gamer
Response to Any Idea what he is? 2011-01-29 23:41:14 Reply

Might even be crossed with an Australian Bit Bull Crocodile. Got a nasty bite.

Any Idea what he is?

DP
DP
  • Member since: Mar. 12, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to Any Idea what he is? 2011-01-29 23:42:22 Reply

It's cute, but like most cute dogs it is a mut, mut's are awesome.


IRC : 36in

BBS Signature
Warbrain
Warbrain
  • Member since: Jan. 27, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Any Idea what he is? 2011-01-29 23:48:39 Reply

probably part lab. looks like my dog, but less German Shepherd and more beagle or something.


We are not Human Resources, We are Human Beings!

BBS Signature
razorbladesigh
razorbladesigh
  • Member since: Mar. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Any Idea what he is? 2011-01-29 23:57:19 Reply

At 1/29/11 08:18 PM, WallofYawn wrote:
At 1/29/11 12:46 PM, razorbladesigh wrote:
It's funny because every single thing you said is wrong. Like, there isn't a single thing right with your post. 8/10, would rage again.
Oh, that's right, I was describing /b/, but hey, that's all anyone on NG goes to 4chan for anyway.

The first part kind of applies to /b/, but the second part doesn't. Anonymous wouldn't plan shit on /b/, it's way too public. They have their own boards and IRC channels for most things. /b/ =/= Anonymous.


|1.|2.|3.|

BBS Signature