00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Proximothegr81 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Your reaction when someone you are

2,556 Views | 30 Replies

are interested in romantically reveals they're in a relationship? if i'm really enamored with the person i'll stop laughing and talking, which freaks them out. Of course this is temporary, after about 2 days i'll be fine, but less hyper around them. But my initial thought would be "oh...no" i hate bad shock it's a shitty feeling.

"right, it's like, how long is it polite to pretend to continue to listen to someone after they've revealed they've got a boyfriend? ..." Russell Brand.

Response to Your reaction when someone you are 2011-01-28 22:24:40

I act like I don't care and hit on them anyways because I actually don't care.

I got no game though.

PSN id - dellick

STEAM id - Yokumashu

GUILE THEME GOES WITH EVERYTHING

Response to Your reaction when someone you are 2011-01-28 22:26:39

I go like:

'He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man.' - Samuel Johnson

BBS Signature

Response to Your reaction when someone you are 2011-01-28 22:27:33

At 1/28/11 10:26 PM, The3DragonsGroup wrote: I go like:

Well, that's implied.

Response to Your reaction when someone you are 2011-01-28 22:28:13

At 1/28/11 10:24 PM, Yokumashu wrote: I act like I don't care and hit on them anyways because I actually don't care.

I got no game though.

lol that arrogant "tsh i could get you if i want you and drop ya like a HAWT POTATO!" ya in my head i'm like that too. But i'm a believer in love and wouldnt wish anyone to lose it no matter how damn bad i want it.

Response to Your reaction when someone you are 2011-01-28 22:31:14

At 1/28/11 10:28 PM, Sawke wrote: lol that arrogant "tsh i could get you if i want you and drop ya like a HAWT POTATO!" ya in my head i'm like that too. But i'm a believer in love and wouldnt wish anyone to lose it no matter how damn bad i want it.

I'm in college, and everyone just hooks up with everyone all the time all day everyday 24/7 365 days a year. They gave us some kind of warning about how a third of us had STD's last year.

PSN id - dellick

STEAM id - Yokumashu

GUILE THEME GOES WITH EVERYTHING

Response to Your reaction when someone you are 2011-01-28 22:33:46

I leave them alone.

<3

BBS Signature

Response to Your reaction when someone you are 2011-01-28 22:34:15

At 1/28/11 10:26 PM, The3DragonsGroup wrote: I go like:

Foreever alone is you!!!!

LOL chuck norris

Response to Your reaction when someone you are 2011-01-28 22:34:52

Look even twice as hard for another single lady.

Response to Your reaction when someone you are 2011-01-28 22:45:07

At 1/28/11 10:40 PM, Jedi-Master wrote: Murderous rage is quite accurate in my situation.

For most its rage and depression. For me it's glaring at the picture of the person i like and their partner. Spooky i know...but a few days later i'm like "fuck em i can do better"

Response to Your reaction when someone you are 2011-01-28 23:09:02

never happened to me

Response to Your reaction when someone you are 2011-01-28 23:17:39

I just stop talking, and just look all upset, like if an atom bomb went off in my heart, and yeah, I will just be very upset for weeks. Then eventually I will just have to get used to it.

Response to Your reaction when someone you are 2011-01-28 23:18:49

At 1/28/11 11:13 PM, Dew wrote: Seems a bit selfish to only laugh and act "hyper" around a guy because you want to be his girlfriend. You would assume that you would actually like the guy rather than wanting to be with him, but that's my opinion. I suppose, I have not felt such a situation, because I usually know someone I am interested in romantically enough to know if she is already in a relationship. :/

uh no :/ it's because i'm so happy to be around him i cant help but be excited. Lots of people are like that. Its not like i'm ridiculously out of character i'm just extra cheery. Doesnt mean i'll suddenly turn in to a bitch and speak in monotone.

Response to Your reaction when someone you are 2011-01-28 23:20:45

Can you make some sense please?

Response to Your reaction when someone you are 2011-01-28 23:24:23

Or worse yet,

Someone you honestly have deep feelings for that isn't taken has a sexual experience with someone.
That means the person you honestly care for and want the best for is slutty, not faithful, and not too moral of a person.

Something like that happened to me recently, I was a little pissed. The next thing the guy heard from me was more or less along the lines of his suicide being a good thing. Yeah, I don't deal with eomtional damage too well. Especially since all women today love older retarded men that are indulgent and are on a road to hell.

Good thing none of my friends care enough to check my recent posts.

Thanks to Charlie for the sig pic.

BBS Signature

Response to Your reaction when someone you are 2011-01-28 23:27:04

At 1/28/11 11:21 PM, Piggler wrote:
At 1/28/11 11:17 PM, Deadchick wrote: I just stop talking, and just look all upset, like if an atom bomb went off in my heart, and yeah, I will just be very upset for weeks. Then eventually I will just have to get used to it.
That's pretty deep, bro. You should be a poet.

Me? Nah, I am not good with words, I just say what I feel, and thats all really. I am all optimistic and junk all the time, but yeah, things like this, they just turn me just emo.

Response to Your reaction when someone you are 2011-01-29 01:11:53

I just stop talking to them after that and when they ask to hang out I'll tell them I'm busy.

BBS Signature

Response to Your reaction when someone you are 2011-01-29 01:14:20

I don't think it's a good idea to react strongly when a girl reveals if she is taken. If you react strongly, she could see it as a weakness.

"We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make our world."

Response to Your reaction when someone you are 2011-01-29 01:16:01

while you guys are all crying and being pussies, i'm all

BBS Signature

Response to Your reaction when someone you are 2011-01-31 00:24:52

Login to Meme Generator
Logging in to Meme Generator will allow you to get credit for characters you create, save characters and images to your favorites on the website, and more. Content will NOT be published automatically to your Facebook page and your Facebook details will NOT appear on this website.

BIEN CTM - A new challenger HAS APPEARED

"Concise and devoid of elegance...what I have come to expect from human communication"-Endless Summer

Gamertag-Metroidman95

Response to Your reaction when someone you are 2011-01-31 00:26:40

I rub my dick all over them

[PSN/Steam- Airbourne238]

BBS Signature

Response to Your reaction when someone you are 2011-01-31 00:27:58

I'm like "Oh fuck," and then continue to be awesome around them.

BLM | ANTIFA

Life's a performance, so give it your all like it's your last show.

MINDCHAMBER DREW THE CAST FOR MY GAME WOW

BBS Signature

Response to Your reaction when someone you are 2011-01-31 00:30:00

People are worth more than a relationship to me, so I really wouldn't care. I don't believe in relationships, so yeah.

Response to Your reaction when someone you are 2011-01-31 00:36:31

Just because there's a goalie doesn't mean you can't score.

aquaticmole.

BBS Signature

Response to Your reaction when someone you are 2011-01-31 01:54:04

I just look for another chick to hookup with, it doesn't really matter to me.

Response to Your reaction when someone you are 2011-01-31 05:08:58

I spent a month with someone before I found out they have a girlfriend. I was extremely upset as I'd liked this person for over a year. I went along with it, she found out about me, things were a bit weird for a while...still are to some extent. But me and said person have been ruining each others lives for the past two years now.

It sucks when you love someone and really dont want to.

Release your inner crazy.

BBS Signature

Response to Your reaction when someone you are 2011-01-31 06:31:37

with me it always just ends up with friendzoning, which is hella gay. i'll be cool with them, then find out they have a boyfriend, and i'll be all like 'well shit man i don't really want to be all awkward with you now' while they still want to be friends. usually i just stop talking to them for a few days so i can silently get over them and learn to fully accept the fact that we don't have much of a chance together.

but yeah that shit sucks hella.

Response to Your reaction when someone you are 2011-01-31 07:44:53

I act like a nonchalant, but deep down inside my hurt it was hurt so much
also, fuck you OP. Thanks for reminding me with this full of remorse memory, I should have told her my feeling before that bastard take her away

Response to Your reaction when someone you are 2011-01-31 09:15:11

That feeling sucks. 'Specially when you have the feeling that she really likes you back.
I mean, she asked for my number and my MSN after we had a couple of really fun and interesting conversations.. and when i added her, i saw her screen name: ''<3 Ruben <3''
:(

BBS Signature

Response to Your reaction when someone you are 2011-01-31 11:00:29

Well I don't really like anyone, so I am

Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp

"Sit look rub panda" - Alan Davies

BBS Signature