At 4/17/04 09:03 AM, TheLord04 wrote:
I am tired of seeing illwillpress get all of this fame. Hell, he is even the first one interviewed in NG Mag.
I hear ya there man.
1) All his cartoons are is a stupid annoying squirrel babbling over and over again about shit.
Yep, just bitchin and moaning.
2) Most of his fans are just idiot 13 year olds that want to see the goth chick naked.
They certainly are young and idiotic, for sure. They ruin a lot of stuff.
3) He doesn't respond to his reviews.
It's not like he doesn't have time to, being that he doesn't actually work.
4) He doesn't respect his fans. Have any of you ever seen his foamy fan mails? Look at the disrespect he shows towards his fans in those.
I don't respect his fans either.
5) He is a sell out. He is selling shitty drawings of foamy on ebay and getting a ton of money for it.
True, that would be okay if he put out half the time and effort of flash authors, the ones that don't get any cash at all from what they do. He doesn't have any talent, he just got lucky. He even said himself that he didn't expect what happened, to happen, when he first started. He saw what worked and he whored it.
We all gotta get by in life, but i'm still going to believe his $uccess is largely undeserved. His one redeeming quality, to me at least, is that he is not a lardass motorist. But he is still one arrogant dude in his little interview. Talking about the ppl who don't think he deserves his success, he says they lack talent and so on. Pfft, gimme a break you schmuck.
So, overall, i agree with what TheLord04 wrote.