New Topic Respond to this Topic
Sense-Offender
Sense-Offender
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Movie Buff
Response to Metal Hell 2015-05-21 00:19:25 Reply

At 5/20/15 07:01 PM, BrenTheMan wrote: New Cattle Decapitation track. It's pretty good.

Also, any Coal Chambers fans here? They released a couple new tracks off their upcoming album. Man that brings me back to my college days!

I used to be into a few Coal Chamber songs as a teen like Loco, Big Truck and Something Told Me. I'll still go back to the nu-rock type stuff (for lack of a better term) on YouTube now and then. I think it was actually a couple weeks ago I was listening to a little Coal Chamber among some others.

sig by JaY11
one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature
GoryBlizzard
GoryBlizzard
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 58
Blank Slate
Response to Metal Hell 2015-05-24 22:09:02 Reply

I wish drama at home tied me back less. I missed MDF again this year. Not too long from now, it's about to wrap up. I did hear that Anaal Nathrakh finished up their set a few hours ago...I'm just pissing time away listening to them again now. It would have also been good to see many old faces like Arcturus, Aeturnus, Origin and Tsjuder, plus the many others that I've heard but haven't seen. I'd say "maybe next year" but I'll figure it out right then and there. For now I'll just continue talking to friends that did go and will be returning tomorrow.

Former iron fist mod of the NG Featureless Chat from May 23, 2012 to May 4, 2014.
NYC Meet 2010 | NYC Meet 2011 | NYC Meet 2013

BBS Signature
HomicidalDragon
HomicidalDragon
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 09
Melancholy
Response to Metal Hell 2015-05-24 23:26:29 Reply

HELLOWEEN!!!
Dio
Venom.
some of my new favorites.

and then:
along with cannibal corpse, hatebreed, lamb of god, Kreator, Carcass, Amon Amarth, Childron of Bodom, Nile, At the Gates, Vader , Meshuggah, Dying Fetus!

PussyShark
PussyShark
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Gamer
Response to Metal Hell 2015-05-25 00:18:27 Reply

Felt like posting here, as I have been on a SERIOUS 2005 kick today.
KoRn, System of a Down, Staind, Deftones, Seether, Flyleaf, you know.
god damn, the memories are palpable

Jin saw a shark flopping around on land one day. So he picked it up and put it in the water.

BBS Signature
Sense-Offender
Sense-Offender
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Movie Buff
Response to Metal Hell 2015-05-25 15:46:51 Reply

At 5/24/15 11:26 PM, HomicidalDragon wrote: HELLOWEEN!!!
Dio
Venom.
some of my new favorites.

and then:
along with cannibal corpse, hatebreed, lamb of god, Kreator, Carcass, Amon Amarth, Childron of Bodom, Nile, At the Gates, Vader , Meshuggah, Dying Fetus!

Welcome! Anything metal on your mind, go ahead and talk about it! WE'RE DYYYIIING. As for Helloween, my favorite has always been the Walls of Jericho plus the self titled album (CD version has them together in one). I love Extreme Aggression by Kreator. Got the title track on my phone.

also

At 5/25/15 12:18 AM, PussyShark wrote: Felt like posting here, as I have been on a SERIOUS 2005 kick today.
KoRn, System of a Down, Staind, Deftones, Seether, Flyleaf, you know.
god damn, the memories are palpable

You're looking for this thread. http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/418400

I still listen to Korn, Deftones and SOAD, too.

sig by JaY11
one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature
HeavenDuff
HeavenDuff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Melancholy
Response to Metal Hell 2015-05-25 21:06:14 Reply

At 5/24/15 10:09 PM, GoryBlizzard wrote: I wish drama at home tied me back less. I missed MDF again this year. Not too long from now, it's about to wrap up. I did hear that Anaal Nathrakh finished up their set a few hours ago...I'm just pissing time away listening to them again now. It would have also been good to see many old faces like Arcturus, Aeturnus, Origin and Tsjuder, plus the many others that I've heard but haven't seen. I'd say "maybe next year" but I'll figure it out right then and there. For now I'll just continue talking to friends that did go and will be returning tomorrow.

The line-up looked great, yes. But the tickets price is more than I can afford. Not to mention that I would have had to do the road trip and pay for the hotel. Arcturus, Origin, Funebrarum, Blood Red Throne, Demilich and Anaal Nathrakh are all bands that I would have absolutely loved to see. Not to mention that Demilich probably won't be around for much more longer either. I might have missed a good opportunity to ever seem them, but again... I didn't have the money for the tickets and the trip.

At 5/25/15 03:46 PM, Sense-Offender wrote: Welcome! Anything metal on your mind, go ahead and talk about it! WE'RE DYYYIIING. As for Helloween, my favorite has always been the Walls of Jericho plus the self titled album (CD version has them together in one). I love Extreme Aggression by Kreator. Got the title track on my phone.

I have a hard time with Helloween's goofy stuff. I don't know if they are doing it on purpose or not, but I don't think they are doing it well. But I like their more epic stuff. The Keepers albums are great. And I also enjoy some of their most recent stuff, even though I have preference for Kiske's vocals.

smeagol1
smeagol1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Metal Hell 2015-05-26 01:16:23 Reply

Hows everyone doing? I haven't forgotten about you guys, but I really haven't had time to come here anymore. I been listening to the new Enslaved album its absolute tits!

Enter Thy Metal Hell
.NG Cryptozoology Club
www.infowars.com Because There Is A War On For Your Mind.

BBS Signature
HeavenDuff
HeavenDuff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Melancholy
Response to Metal Hell 2015-05-26 14:17:25 Reply

At 5/26/15 01:16 AM, smeagol1 wrote: Hows everyone doing? I haven't forgotten about you guys, but I really haven't had time to come here anymore. I been listening to the new Enslaved album its absolute tits!

Hey there! I'm doing good, and you? It seems like the old members all feel like dropping by recently. It's good to see some familiar faces in here. Newgrounds as a whole, and the Metal Hell isn't as active as it used to be. But I'm still learning new stuff, like the fact that there is a new Enslaved album (thanks to you). I'm not very good with keeping up with the newer material and the upcoming material, so having a few different sources to keep me informed is good.

Welcome back!