PenisClown
PenisClown
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Metal Hell Feb. 17th, 2010 @ 06:17 AM Reply

Will get some Riverside albums.

Also, I get to see Josh Homme next week. JOSHUA, FUCKING, HOMME.

Fucking awesome.

Metal Hell.
Pill pop a dope a well run general hash pump a gonna led.

BBS Signature
Coop
Coop
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 59
Writer
Response to Metal Hell Feb. 17th, 2010 @ 06:28 AM Reply

At 2/16/10 12:36 PM, HighWayStar365 wrote:
At 2/16/10 11:56 AM, Coop83 wrote: musician drummers
Neil Pert is also on here because he wrote most of rush's music.

Excellent call. I've got to try and get the guys to play Spirit of Radio, because it's pretty cool.

At 2/16/10 12:52 PM, Centurion-Ryan wrote:
At 2/16/10 11:56 AM, Coop83 wrote: Dr. Sitcks (My band's drummer - the most intelligent drummer I've ever met)
That's not really saying much. That just means he's capable of speech and knows that you shouldn't throw your feces at people in public.

We don't call him Doctor Sticks for nothing, you know - he's got a Ph.D in Chemistry, so he knows his shit.

At 2/16/10 01:02 PM, Nev wrote: Drums don't even have strings!
And we all know you need at least 6 to be a musician.

Yeah, but his kit has got at least 12 drums, which is more instruments than any of us have :P

You should know that as a vocalist, I technically only have 4 "cords", so I think yours is an unfair argument.

And Finally
Let's just end the discussion about people's cultures here - the Xenophobia is getting a little strong and if you must continue it, please take it to IMs or PMs. We're getting off topic, so I just want things to calm down to the dull roar, because we don't have a Mosh Pit for this kind of No Holds Barred action, where we can sort it out once and for all.

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey
News
#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature
G-X
G-X
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Metal Hell Feb. 17th, 2010 @ 06:54 AM Reply

I'm not an idiot >:( I'm just new thats all. why newbies have to be treated like this, even tough they're not nubs

Oppugnant
Oppugnant
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to Metal Hell Feb. 17th, 2010 @ 07:05 AM Reply

At 2/17/10 04:46 AM, PenisClown wrote: What does that mean anyway, 25th Anniversary Rust In Peace tour? Are they playing the album in it's entirety? If so, I am interested.

I read some where recently, I think it was an interview or something, that they plan to play the entire album plus some other material.

This signature makes use of various clichés and/or 'emotional' lyrics/quotes, hopefully it makes me appear deep.

BBS Signature
AllMightyBruce
AllMightyBruce
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Audiophile
Response to Metal Hell Feb. 17th, 2010 @ 07:26 AM Reply

At 2/17/10 06:54 AM, G-X wrote: I'm not an idiot >:( I'm just new thats all. why newbies have to be treated like this, even tough they're not nubs

Who the fuck are you?

D3NTATUS
D3NTATUS
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Metal Hell Feb. 17th, 2010 @ 09:40 AM Reply

At 2/17/10 12:24 AM, HeavenDuff wrote: but as long as you will keep this close-minded and elitist mind, you will still be a dissapointment to any intelligent person.

says mr. "music is objectively good or bad and all pop music is devoid of artistic merit"

PenisClown
PenisClown
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Metal Hell Feb. 17th, 2010 @ 10:26 AM Reply

At 2/17/10 09:40 AM, D3NTATUS wrote:
At 2/17/10 12:24 AM, HeavenDuff wrote: but as long as you will keep this close-minded and elitist mind, you will still be a dissapointment to any intelligent person.
says mr. "music is objectively good or bad and all pop music is devoid of artistic merit"

Wait, those are two opposed ideologies. How hypocritical. I'm only just realising that part.

Hey man, it's not crap, it's objective. But pop music is crap.

Duff, I am even more dissapointed than before.

Well. Is anyone else here big on classical music? I fucking love classical music now, although I wasn't always like that.

I'm learning that famous Bach guitar piece, La Bouree'. It's really pretty, the second part of it is just really hard to get fluent. Once I get it down, I'll record it and post it. You know the one I mean, they used it in The Pick of Destiny. CANT YOU SEE HE'S THE MAN, LET ME HEAR YOU APPLAUD, HE IS MORE THAN A MAN, HE'S A SHINY GOLDEN GOD! I remember Kidd was pretty damn good at a certain classical guitar piece, he liked classical music and metal too. They really go hand in hand, they are both articulate, intricate and advanced musical templates, although I do find classical to be more technically advanced and interesting than most metal. I think blues based music has a lot of charm, charm technically proficient music lacks. That's why I love stoner metal. I love heaviness, and I love blues. And I like slow things. I think it's bizarre (lol) and out there that there can be individuals that love the shit out of both Electric Wizard and old Johann, Wolfgang and Ludwig. The old dead geezers. I'm too stoned to keep typing.

Peace.

Metal Hell.
Pill pop a dope a well run general hash pump a gonna led.

BBS Signature
AllMightyBruce
AllMightyBruce
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Audiophile
Response to Metal Hell Feb. 17th, 2010 @ 11:02 AM Reply

At 2/17/10 10:26 AM, PenisClown wrote: Well. Is anyone else here big on classical music?

Debussy, Liszt, Schubert, Chopin. Other than the big names like Vivaldi, Bach, Ludwig van, Mozart and Tchaikovsky I've found I've really been getting into those four. Especially Liszt.

Nev
Nev
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Metal Hell Feb. 17th, 2010 @ 11:09 AM Reply

At 2/17/10 01:00 AM, Sense-Offender wrote: The first band that came to my mind was Unexpect.

Kataklysm for me.

At 2/17/10 01:00 AM, Sense-Offender wrote: But really, aren't you guys ever slightly amused hearing someone with an accent pronounce a word that is foreign to them?

Nope. But I'm from Blackpool, this is probably the least culturally diverse place on the planet.

At 2/17/10 06:28 AM, Coop83 wrote: Yeah, but his kit has got at least 12 drums, which is more instruments than any of us have :P

I have 8 drums on my kit, plus 4 guitars in my room... and err... maracas.
13 I WIN!

You should know that as a vocalist, I technically only have 4 "cords", so I think yours is an unfair argument.

It's just silly guitar elitism, I don't believe it for a second. I fact, I hate the guitar as an instrument.

At 2/17/10 10:26 AM, PenisClown wrote: Well. Is anyone else here big on classical music? I fucking love classical music now, although I wasn't always like that.

I like it, but I don't listen to it much. And I prefer Neo-Classical stuff like Steve Reich and Philip Glass anyway.
Listening to Classical music in MP3 form just seems wrong to me. Live or when I have a fuck off vinyl/stereo set up I reckon it'll feel better.

They really go hand in hand, they are both articulate, intricate and advanced musical templates,

Like Bodom, yeah?

Metal Hell ## Guitarists ## Stand Up Comedy
PSN: Look-a-Hill
Somewhere Over the Rainbow

BBS Signature
Coop
Coop
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 59
Writer
Response to Metal Hell Feb. 17th, 2010 @ 11:36 AM Reply

At 2/17/10 10:26 AM, PenisClown wrote: I'm learning that famous Bach guitar piece, La Bouree'. It's really pretty, the second part of it is just really hard to get fluent.

On that note, I do quite like Malmsteen's introduction for Vengeance. I think he leaned very hard on Bach for his inspirations there, since it sounds like Toccata and Fuge that he's working over on the accoustic.

At 2/17/10 11:09 AM, Nev wrote:
At 2/17/10 06:28 AM, Coop83 wrote: Yeah, but his kit has got at least 12 drums, which is more instruments than any of us have :P
I have 8 drums on my kit, plus 4 guitars in my room... and err... maracas.
13 I WIN!

I bet that you can't play them all at the same time. If you can, I think you've got Octopus DNA somewhere in the family.

It's just silly guitar elitism, I don't believe it for a second. I fact, I hate the guitar as an instrument.

I love them, but I know that I can do more with my voice without an effects pedal.

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey
News
#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature
Nev
Nev
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Metal Hell Feb. 17th, 2010 @ 12:16 PM Reply

At 2/17/10 11:36 AM, Coop83 wrote: I bet that you can't play them all at the same time.

I might be able to if I incorporated some Nigel Tuffnel tactics.

BBS Signature
Sense-Offender
Sense-Offender
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Movie Buff
Response to Metal Hell Feb. 17th, 2010 @ 01:00 PM Reply

At 2/17/10 02:58 AM, Valthrudnir wrote: I erased all the other bands that were in there(There was all kinds of shit in there like classic rock, hair metal, hiphop[not that radio cunt music btw], reggae, I doubt any reggae or hiphop would be on a metal website.)

I like some hip hop, too. instrumental hip hop, trip hop, and such. And I like a lot of classic rock as well.

Ive been a musician for almost 15 years, I have no need to lie about the music I enjoy.
Hope I have cleared the air. Thanks for the welcome.

cool, cool. I was just a little skeptical cause we pretty much never get lists like that around here. I used to keep a word document with all the bands I like, too. I stopped updating it, though.

At 2/17/10 04:46 AM, PenisClown wrote: Also, only one and half weeks 'til Clutch, Isis, Baroness!!!! So happy, so so happy.

JEAAAALOOOOOOUSSSSS

Bands that I listen to today and really enjoyed:

might take a look some time.

At 2/17/10 06:54 AM, G-X wrote: I'm not an idiot >:( I'm just new thats all. why newbies have to be treated like this, even tough they're not nubs

You came into a METAL club to talk about Linkin Park. gtfo

At 2/17/10 11:36 AM, Coop83 wrote: If you can, I think you've got Octopus DNA somewhere in the family.

like Portnoy

Keelhaul - Cruel Shoes

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell
sig by Jay11

BBS Signature
HeavenDuff
HeavenDuff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Melancholy
Response to Metal Hell Feb. 17th, 2010 @ 03:44 PM Reply

At 2/17/10 02:50 AM, AniMetal wrote:
READ THIS:

ME: PONOS was insulting the fact you wasted a page talking about NOTHING.
YOU: we were talking about words sounding weird when another language would add it to it's dictionnary.
ME: Exactly!

When I said we, I meant Denta, Nev, LaggingOut and me, were talking about words sounding weird when translated. And Ponos said "Fuck Canada". Go back and read. And this useless argueing is much more of a page wasting argument...

he was saying Canada was shit and I feel nothing like a canadian.
Then you shouldn't care, at all.

Yes I do. That is called respect. I do not feel canadian, but I respect Canada. I would have reacted the same if someone would have said England, Germany or ANY country I respect, is shit.

I also speak latin, and god the french adapted a lot of words from latin.

Do I bitch about it or call it weird? No, I say "That's interesting" and move on.

I know this dude. And I also do not understand what is your problem with me having a different opinion on the subject.

What intelligent person ISN'T elitist?

Seriously.

And you think you are intelligent...
I go to university, my teachers all have PHD degrees, and none of them are elitist. It's not because you understand something better than the majority of people that you have to be a bitch about it and see yourself as a god.

Also em, can't remember who's the power fag in here right now, but what would you think of Voyager?
I've heard the name, never bothered checking em' out.

Probably should though.

Of course you should. I Am Revolution is their best IMO.

At 2/17/10 04:46 AM, PenisClown wrote:
Get over your self buddy, eh. I'm sure if we met in real life we'd get on like a house on fire, we like similar music.

Of course we do. That's why half of the time I get along with you very well, and other times it just has to go wrong.

Or maybe you're under the misconception that I'm a total prick to everyone, not just arse hat douche know it alls who spend way too much time trying to defeat me with linguistic persuasion and wit. Keep trying, it's sooooooo fulfilling, hmm?

No, not fulfilling at all. I think it's way better when I suggest bands to you and that you suggest bands to me. Fighting with anyone over the internet as never made me feel better about myself. I also do not think that an argument can be "won". You can have better arguments, but if the other guy really think he's right, it's not going to change anything at all. So no, I do not feel better. And at least this fight didn't take 10 pages of the Metal Hell history...

At 2/17/10 09:40 AM, D3NTATUS wrote:

Never said that. Or at least not exactly like that :P
I like Jason Mraz, Michael Jackson, Beast and a shitload of other pop artists. I just consider a lot of pop music to be plain shit with no kind of flavor, artistic value, creativity, work and intelligence.

OPINION : Music quality is very subjective. I have friends who really like rock and blues more than they like metal, and I never get into fights with them about it.
I do consider that some music really as nothing to offer and that people who like this music normally are people with ZERO musical culture. I shall express myself better next time. I still consider that there is excellent music, outstanding music, entertaining music (decent stuff, no plus), generic music (copy-paste) and crap music.
Even among my artists I like I know there is stuff that is just decent or even generic pop music, I still enjoy it, but I will never say that bands like Darkane are even close of what great bands like Ulver can do. I still enjoy it though.

Lol, and who the hell said drummers are not musicians? :P

Murray
Murray
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 58
Audiophile
Response to Metal Hell Feb. 17th, 2010 @ 04:29 PM Reply

At 2/16/10 11:59 AM, mothballs wrote: Well, I just turned 16 today. Now I'm going to drive, and run over a bunch of old ladies. lol

Heh, I could have started taking driving lessons at 17 but 2 1/2 years later and I still have no need to drive just yet. Then again, I want to get into employment first and then look into driving.

At 2/16/10 02:13 PM, AniMetal wrote:
At 2/16/10 10:34 AM, Bahamut wrote: Roughly half of them are good. However, maybe I'm missing out on a few good albums from that year.
You see, with the soul exception of watershed, every album i've listened to that came out of 2008 was either shit(Like Metallica's death magnetic) or really boring, uninspired work(Like Helloween's Gambling)

I still think Death Magnetic isn't entirely bad. Bad production, yes but the music itself, it's good. As for Gambling with the Devil, I find that to be one of the better Deris-era albums. BTW, that album came out in 2007, not 2008.

At 2/16/10 05:10 PM, Zodir wrote: Any good suggestions for some progressive thrash stuff, kind of like Voivod? I am recently loving on Voivod, and want to hear some similar stuff.

I tried listening to Voivod but wasn't particularly interested in their music. Maybe a second chance is needed for them, so any suggestions for their songs?

At 2/17/10 10:26 AM, PenisClown wrote: Well. Is anyone else here big on classical music? I fucking love classical music now, although I wasn't always like that.

I am wanting to listen to more classical music sometime in the future.

[ BBS / Icon / Portal Möd ] - [ Facebook - Twitter ]
Formerly Bahamut

TheSporkLord
TheSporkLord
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 10
Musician
Response to Metal Hell Feb. 17th, 2010 @ 04:47 PM Reply

At 2/17/10 01:00 AM, Sense-Offender wrote:

At 2/16/10 11:56 AM, Coop83 wrote:
Feel free to add to these lists - I just made them off the top of my head.
Bill Bruford, Damon Che, Niel Peart, Mike Portnoy, etc.

Really? No John Bonham?

" Let the metal flow " - Chuck Schuldiner
GUITARISTS Awesome sig by Tateos.

BBS Signature
Centurion-Ryan
Centurion-Ryan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Metal Hell Feb. 17th, 2010 @ 05:37 PM Reply

At 2/16/10 05:53 PM, SomaGuye wrote:
At 2/16/10 02:13 PM, AniMetal wrote:
And yes, Cryptopsy fucking suck.
I never listened to their old stuff but I heard it is quite good, what's an album by them I should check out? (Everybody, not just PONOS)
Blasphemy Made Flesh and None So Vile. Slit Your Guts is fucking awesome.

I'd also recommend Once Was Not if you can stomach the piss-poor production.

At 2/16/10 08:31 PM, greensucksbluerules wrote: It's unfortunate that Cryptopsy was never able to top None So Vile. In order to stop sucking, they need to get Lord Worm and Jon Levasseur back.

Wouldn't count on Lord Worm ever coming back. In Once Was Not, his voice sounded really strained in places. He couldn't really do the really deep stuff except for a blink and you miss it growl on Angelskingarden. I'd still like him to write lyrics though. And send it to the rest of the band via pigeons or smoke signals or whatever shit they have in Canada.

'blink and you miss it' doesn't really work in the context of music. 'Temporarily deafen yourself and you miss it'?
At 2/16/10 08:33 PM, greensucksbluerules wrote: Let's do this right, my ass.

Ha ha.

Oh wow.

My PSN: Obilisk745
"Remember, licking doorknobs is illegal on other planets."
Add me on Steam! :D

BBS Signature
greensucksbluerules
greensucksbluerules
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 50
Movie Buff
Response to Metal Hell Feb. 17th, 2010 @ 06:01 PM Reply

At 2/17/10 05:37 PM, Centurion-Ryan wrote:
At 2/16/10 08:31 PM, greensucksbluerules wrote: It's unfortunate that Cryptopsy was never able to top None So Vile. In order to stop sucking, they need to get Lord Worm and Jon Levasseur back.
Wouldn't count on Lord Worm ever coming back. In Once Was Not, his voice sounded really strained in places. He couldn't really do the really deep stuff except for a blink and you miss it growl on Angelskingarden. I'd still like him to write lyrics though. And send it to the rest of the band via pigeons or smoke signals or whatever shit they have in Canada.

Well, they can at least try to get Levasseur back, he was the primary songwriter. His depature is what really affected Once Was Not.

Sig by chris-092

BBS Signature
D3NTATUS
D3NTATUS
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Metal Hell Feb. 17th, 2010 @ 06:47 PM Reply

Me. I was raised on that stuff-my favorites are Russian composers, such as Tchaikovsky and Rimsky-Korsakov and such. Debussy is also great. Prokofiev, Shostakovich, and Bizet. Elgar Grieg. And Gershwin. And Copeland. Most of my favorite composers are dudes whose music I've played.

Of course, Beethoven and Mozart were geniuses, too. Any earlier than that, though, and it kind of annoys me (with the exception of Bach, but everyone knows the motherfucker was a genius.)

mothballs
mothballs
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Game Developer
Response to Metal Hell Feb. 17th, 2010 @ 06:52 PM Reply

You guys forgot about MudkipsPiano? He posted his list on this page.

Don't forget people like that D:

Nev
Nev
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Metal Hell Feb. 17th, 2010 @ 07:51 PM Reply

At 2/17/10 06:52 PM, mothballs wrote: You guys forgot about MudkipsPiano? He posted his list on this page.

Don't forget people like that D:

It's cause theres no fucking horsemen around :P.
Me and DentorBahamutorAnimetal or someone should totally get us a horse. Ghoul ain't coming back and Bill's fucked off.

<--- Still real fucking bitter than I didn't get it when Duffy (the other Duffy that is) gave me his.

BBS Signature
mothballs
mothballs
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Game Developer
Response to Metal Hell Feb. 17th, 2010 @ 08:13 PM Reply

At 2/17/10 07:51 PM, Nev wrote: It's cause theres no fucking horsemen around :P.
Me and DentorBahamutorAnimetal or someone should totally get us a horse. Ghoul ain't coming back and Bill's fucked off.

OOO OOOO I'LL BE HORSEY LOL

My apologies, please ignore. On a serious note, I saw Sense-Offender post not too long ago so he should be able to accept him in or whatever.

Shit, I'm just trying to be a little helpful, he's my brother after all D:
Nev
Nev
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Metal Hell Feb. 17th, 2010 @ 08:43 PM Reply

At 2/17/10 08:13 PM, mothballs wrote: My apologies, please ignore. On a serious note, I saw Sense-Offender post not too long ago so he should be able to accept him in or whatever.

Hmm. Him and Idio are still active. But less so than in their heydays.

Shit, I'm just trying to be a little helpful, he's my brother after all D:

You're Sensey's brother? Thats news to me.

BBS Signature
mothballs
mothballs
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Game Developer
Response to Metal Hell Feb. 17th, 2010 @ 09:55 PM Reply

At 2/17/10 08:43 PM, Nev wrote: You're Sensey's brother? Thats news to me.

No, not Sense's brother. MudkipsPiano's. lol

Anyway, metal. I've been listening to a lot of Devourment lately, probably the most brutal stuff I have ever got into. Anyway, they're aweseome. And their lyrics and titles are hilarious too. I need more bands like this.

Zodir
Zodir
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Metal Hell Feb. 17th, 2010 @ 10:12 PM Reply

So, is anyone good with computers here? Cause my comp crapped out and I'm not able to get on as much as I like. If anyone is here is my issue:
It only shows the start up scree when you initially turn on the PC, like the first thing you see, with the fancy DELL logo and what BIOS edition it is. Any ideas how to fix it?

Godzilla Film Fan Club
Proud Demon residing in the METAL HELL!
Lay down your soul for the god's rock n' roll!

Sense-Offender
Sense-Offender
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Movie Buff
Response to Metal Hell Feb. 17th, 2010 @ 10:13 PM Reply

My bad, mudkips. You'se in, sonny.

fuck, I'm tired of this goddamn cold.

So, Keelhaul is pretty good. I got two of their albums. Cruel Shoes stands out in my mind. Also, I now have every Orange Goblin album.

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell
sig by Jay11

BBS Signature
Idiosyncratic
Idiosyncratic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to Metal Hell Feb. 17th, 2010 @ 10:52 PM Reply

At 2/17/10 10:13 PM, Sense-Offender wrote: My bad, mudkips. You'se in, sonny.

fuck, I'm tired of this goddamn cold.

So, Keelhaul is pretty good. I got two of their albums. Cruel Shoes stands out in my mind. Also, I now have every Orange Goblin album.

I've heard cool things about Keelhaul but I haven't really listened to them. I don't think they're on MA are they?

On a side note, my guitarist for my new band went to high school and is friends with Swashbuckle (they grew up in Central New Jersey) and Overkill (also from New Jersey).

I love having connections.

Here I am, bored with everything.

BBS Signature
jew193
jew193
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Gamer
Response to Metal Hell Feb. 18th, 2010 @ 12:03 AM Reply

At 2/17/10 11:17 PM, MudkipsPiano wrote: Thank you, Sense-Offender. On that note, I want to ask you all a question. Pretty specific.

I'm kind of stuck to Melodic death metal lately, but It seems I am listening to the same bands for that genre: Insomnium, Dark Tranquility, The Absence, and At The Gates. Are there any other bands you can recommend me?

Amon Amarth, Scar Symmetry(not their new album), Mors Principium Est, Wintersun, all I can think of right now.

On a separate note, has anybody ever heard of Animals As Leaders? I have no idea where I even heard their name, but I listened to their album and it's actually really good.

HeavenDuff
HeavenDuff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Melancholy
Response to Metal Hell Feb. 18th, 2010 @ 12:26 AM Reply

At 2/17/10 07:51 PM, Nev wrote:
It's cause theres no fucking horsemen around :P.

Add Ponos, Me and the other active regulars of the Hell to the list. We could do a kind of election. All members who joinned a year ago or two years ago and who are still active now could vote or something. I don't know. I just think this would be a good idea. One of the active horseman could be the one taking the votes, or maybe two of the horseman and you would have to send a pm with your vote to both of them (for democracy purpose :P). Then they would give us the results and we would have a new horseman :O

jew193
jew193
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Gamer
Response to Metal Hell Feb. 18th, 2010 @ 01:13 AM Reply

At 2/18/10 12:26 AM, HeavenDuff wrote: Add Ponos, Me and the other active regulars of the Hell to the list. We could do a kind of election. All members who joinned a year ago or two years ago and who are still active now could vote or something. I don't know. I just think this would be a good idea. One of the active horseman could be the one taking the votes, or maybe two of the horseman and you would have to send a pm with your vote to both of them (for democracy purpose :P). Then they would give us the results and we would have a new horseman :O

Huh, I guess I somehow I missed whatever you guys are talking about. Could someone so kindly link me to it? Thank you much.

AllMightyBruce
AllMightyBruce
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Audiophile
Response to Metal Hell Feb. 18th, 2010 @ 04:14 AM Reply

I'm the oldest regular posting member here. But you guys don't want me as a horseman. I don't really want to be one either so meh.