00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MagDeWarrior just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Axman13 see's the fad he's created

15,642 Views | 65 Replies

Response to Axman13 see's the fad he's created 2011-01-18 18:28:34

At 1/18/11 01:15 PM, hiddeninthecrowd wrote: i reley dont wan to say this but i have to now. that reaction was so esey! i mean all you did was send him pms, thats it!

this isnt even a reaction at all! I mean look at it! in what way is this supposed to be a reaction if you can write reviews and stuff!?

Response to Axman13 see's the fad he's created 2011-01-19 23:28:48

BBS Signature

Response to Axman13 see's the fad he's created 2011-01-19 23:34:28

At 1/19/11 11:28 PM, ProjektCOG wrote: I'm just gonna leave this here~

I was expecting an epic voice over or something but it's a nice tribute piece none the less.

Retrogade Art

BBS Signature

Response to Axman13 see's the fad he's created 2011-01-19 23:37:46

At 1/19/11 11:34 PM, LethalDosage wrote:
At 1/19/11 11:28 PM, ProjektCOG wrote: I'm just gonna leave this here~
I was expecting an epic voice over or something but it's a nice tribute piece none the less.

Thank you, good sir~ I was expecting the forums might like this

BBS Signature

Response to Axman13 see's the fad he's created 2011-01-19 23:47:13

Good to see he's not having a big fit over it (at least not publicly).

Waiting until he posts in this thread

Response to Axman13 see's the fad he's created 2011-01-24 13:00:17

If this kid thinks for a second that he is a legend because someone made fun of him on the internet he is a very sad individual. Get a life kid, you don't get rich by being a loser online! I think that someone needs to take this 13 year old child back to school for some additional help or typing classes his rant doesn't even pertain to anything relevant! Hey here is an idea "If you don't like the game then click the little X in the top right corner you fag" or maybe have someone explain to Axman13 what an "X" is, seeing as his name has an "X" in it hopefully it is not too hard. If you can not seem to get through a paragraph or two without a spelling error then you need to stay away from computers. I rank this guy number 2 on my list of people that I would punch in the face if I saw on the street, right under Justin Bieber. Get a life Axman13 looking like an idiot online means you are an even dumber one in real life.

Till next time!
Ohmss32

Response to Axman13 see's the fad he's created 2011-01-24 13:03:39

At 1/24/11 01:00 PM, ohmss32 wrote: Stuff

"I am such an angry little child. Rabble Rabble Rabble!"

Till next time.

LD

Retrogade Art

BBS Signature

Response to Axman13 see's the fad he's created 2011-01-24 13:10:07

At 1/18/11 07:27 AM, killaboy69 wrote:
At 1/18/11 07:19 AM, dread2760 wrote: Can someone please tell me who Axman13 is?
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/55 8516

The person who made the review that inspired that flash. Do you come to newgrounds only for the BBS?

Yep. I still vote 0 on that flash. Hell if I care what thing its about.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Youtube, Twitch: Mostly games

BBS Signature

Response to Axman13 see's the fad he's created 2011-01-24 13:10:25

От каждого по способностям, каждому по потребностям

BBS Signature

Response to Axman13 see's the fad he's created 2011-01-24 13:27:30

At 1/18/11 10:24 AM, Rucklo wrote: ...and so a legend has died. :(

rip rucklo

Response to Axman13 see's the fad he's created 2011-01-24 13:41:44

Wow he must've stayed in schoo'! His grammar and syntax has improved tenfold.

Find a mountain to stand on.

BBS Signature

Response to Axman13 see's the fad he's created 2011-01-24 13:46:50

At 1/24/11 01:03 PM, LethalDosage wrote:
At 1/24/11 01:00 PM, ohmss32 wrote: Stuff
"I am such an angry little child. Rabble Rabble Rabble!"

Till next time.
LD

I am older then you Mr. LethalDosage = Age 21. If you don't have anything interesting to say then please refrain from making yourself look too stupid by posting crap like "I am such an angry little child. Rabble Rabble Rabble!" and stick to the topic listed.

Response to Axman13 see's the fad he's created 2011-01-24 13:48:00

At 1/24/11 01:41 PM, Bigfoot3290 wrote: Wow he must've stayed in schoo'! His grammar and syntax has improved tenfold.

Lol looks like it!

Response to Axman13 see's the fad he's created 2011-01-24 14:01:30

Ok, as an opinionated bastard I feel like I need to spread my gospel.

On axeman: good for him to grow up and make a decent review at last. He could've been negative about it but as long as he used the same grammar and language as he did it would've still been a decent review. I welcome this change in him and hope he stays to enjoy NG and his brief fad.

On the debate about age/sign up date: Some people here need to grow the fuck up. Seriously. Using your sign up date to 'prove' your right is laughable at best and woefully pathetic the rest of the time. I face palm every time I see someone try to use their sign up or age seriously as a means of making their point sound official.

Your age means squat here. I don't fucking care if your 12 or 112. If I disagree with your opinion I'm going to tell you so.

Trying to say you represent NG or the overall opinion of NG because you've been signed up since '0X is bullshit. I've been on newgrounds since 2000 and made this user to post on the BBS in 2002. Do I have the monopoly on what is an isn't NG and the BBS' opinion? No. Everyone has a right to say what they think and to be honest I think the flash was quite bad, but I get why people like it.

Tl;dr:

1. axeman has made a pleasant change.

2. Don't tell me what mine or other BBS users opinions are in your e-penis argument.

Roleplaying is to the mind what masturbation is to the body - Shalashaska-1, 2008

Feel free to MSN me: warsmithdave@msn.com

Beware the NGSkeletonGimp! M:tG Klub.

BBS Signature

Response to Axman13 see's the fad he's created 2011-01-24 14:56:36

At 1/18/11 07:39 AM, Im-A-Pirate wrote: He still spells like a fucking ape.

I laughed at that. Thanks for the chuckle, mate.

BBS Signature

Response to Axman13 see's the fad he's created 2011-01-24 14:59:45

Good for him for taking it and liking the flash.
At the same time, he can't exactly complain, he asked for it.

Pm me for a pleasant conversation or for help with anything.

Thanks to JebbaL for the awesome sig.

BBS Signature

Response to Axman13 see's the fad he's created 2011-01-24 15:04:42

At 1/24/11 02:01 PM, SkeletonGimp wrote: Ok, as an opinionated bastard I feel like I need to spread my gospel.

On axeman: good for him to grow up and make a decent review at last. He could've been negative about it but as long as he used the same grammar and language as he did it would've still been a decent review. I welcome this change in him and hope he stays to enjoy NG and his brief fad.

On the debate about age/sign up date: Some people here need to grow the fuck up. Seriously. Using your sign up date to 'prove' your right is laughable at best and woefully pathetic the rest of the time. I face palm every time I see someone try to use their sign up or age seriously as a means of making their point sound official.

Your age means squat here. I don't fucking care if your 12 or 112. If I disagree with your opinion I'm going to tell you so.

Trying to say you represent NG or the overall opinion of NG because you've been signed up since '0X is bullshit. I've been on newgrounds since 2000 and made this user to post on the BBS in 2002. Do I have the monopoly on what is an isn't NG and the BBS' opinion? No. Everyone has a right to say what they think and to be honest I think the flash was quite bad, but I get why people like it.

Tl;dr:

1. axeman has made a pleasant change.

2. Don't tell me what mine or other BBS users opinions are in your e-penis argument.

Well Mr. SkeletonGrip I am very happy that you called your post an Opinionated Gospel because reading your posted was more confusing then reading the Bible. You start by calling Axman's review decent, then you say that if he used the same grammar and language it would have been a decent review. Then you go on to say you don't like people commenting on age then you "Face palm", WTF are you talking about? I think they may have a pill for that! Age does make a difference you idiot! I don't want to read some thing that some stupid kid wrote, of course I am going to call him out about it. Just like you said "If I disagree with your opinion I'm going to tell you so." But as a strong finish you start telling people that you have been on Newgrounds since 2000, and on BBS since 2002............*sigh* GripGripGrip do I really have to continue.....! Just as a helpful hint and my personal opinion (Which according to you I am entitled to) don't post this sad sad admission of truth again. The only reason Axman grew up is because he didn't have a choice!! Stop praising people who don't need it, he is simply a stupid kid who got caught for talking when he shouldn't have.

Response to Axman13 see's the fad he's created 2011-01-24 18:43:31

At 1/18/11 12:12 PM, Dubbi wrote: At least he's a good sport.
Although it would have been hilarious if he freaked out and left another incoherent rant of a review.

He's not a good sport. He whined about it but now he just likes the attention he's receiving so he's playing along. The annoying and unfortunate side effect is that talented people used their skills to create a great video and now he's acting like he's the shit. If that video had been poorly made or the voice over work had been weak, he wouldn't be gloating around like he is.

I think what we can learn from this is that trolls should be ignored and we shouldn't waste our resources on stupid ignorant people.

Response to Axman13 see's the fad he's created 2011-02-01 11:58:56

For some odd reason my English teacher decided to show us this today and I must its quite funny. Is Axman13 active nowadays?

Response to Axman13 see's the fad he's created 2011-02-01 12:11:52

It's not funny anymore because he now loves the animation...

Response to Axman13 see's the fad he's created 2011-02-01 12:23:38

At 1/24/11 03:04 PM, ohmss32 wrote:
Well Mr. SkeletonGrip I am very happy that you called your post an Opinionated Gospel because reading your posted was more confusing then reading the Bible.

Well Mr Anon, I think you've misread quite a bit of what I said...

You start by calling Axman's review decent, then you say that if he used the same grammar and language it would have been a decent review.

Read my post, I said he could have been negative about it, as in said the movie wasn't good, but had he used language and grammar like that it still would have been a decent review. Negative reviews are still decent, so long as they're done well and done constructively. I admit, possibly a bad choice of words to convey my meaning, but it's there.

Then you go on to say you don't like people commenting on age then you "Face palm", WTF are you talking about? I think they may have a pill for that! Age does make a difference you idiot!

Actually, no. Age means jack shit, maturity is the key. I know 12 year olds who talk and have opinions on subjects that would make average, middle class and intelligent 30 year olds look like social and political retards. So, according to your theory that age matters, George Bush Jr. is more intelligent then my younger brother who managed to get into Art College at the age of 13 under the exceptional student programme?

I don't want to read some thing that some stupid kid wrote, of course I am going to call him out about it.

Ok, so anything you disagree with automatically means stupid?

Just like you said "If I disagree with your opinion I'm going to tell you so." But as a strong finish you start telling people that you have been on Newgrounds since 2000, and on BBS since 2002............*sigh* GripGripGrip do I really have to continue.....!

And I followed that with saying my opinion didn't count for the whole of newgrounds and people can feel free to disagree with me, again a follow up on my statement that sign ups and age count for shit. Reading is tech.

Just as a helpful hint and my personal opinion (Which according to you I am entitled to) don't post this sad sad admission of truth again. The only reason Axman grew up is because he didn't have a choice!! Stop praising people who don't need it, he is simply a stupid kid who got caught for talking when he shouldn't have.

Why shouldn't positive behaviour be rewarded and encouraged? Like, what are you, a Marine Corp drill instructor who believes punishment is the only way to motivate people?

Fair enough, you can have an opinion, but I do strongly advise you slow down and read what I was saying more closely, You have taken plenty of stuff I said out of context.

Roleplaying is to the mind what masturbation is to the body - Shalashaska-1, 2008

Feel free to MSN me: warsmithdave@msn.com

Beware the NGSkeletonGimp! M:tG Klub.

BBS Signature

Response to Axman13 see's the fad he's created 2011-02-01 12:56:06

I went over to axman13's profile and did you notice that he put "Dot Dot Dot Animated" as his favorite submission of all time? Now that is someone who can truly be a good sport. Some people are offended by that sort of thing and regret ever doing it. It is so great to know we have a Newgrounds celebrity who is proud of the success he has gotten. Some people like DrForeman (aka DickNeck) regret it.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Response to Axman13 see's the fad he's created 2011-02-05 03:00:53

At 2/1/11 12:56 PM, Ericho wrote: Some people like DrForeman (aka DickNeck) regret it.

I do agree that he was an incredibly good sport to put that on his favourites. But those people that think he brags about it, to be honest I don't think he would. He'd just get given shit for being a complete retard and not knowing how to spell or use grammar. But Dickneck was a blatant troll and an alt of the infamous Zachary. He is known for making some funny cartoons and when he occasionally does post on the BBS it is always quite a funny joke of post. He just tried to troll everyone but ended up being trolled really. I don't even know if the picture is really of him.

Response to Axman13 see's the fad he's created 2011-02-05 03:04:53

At 1/18/11 10:38 AM, Asalraalaikum wrote: This review is insanely well received!*

God damn.

I've honestly never seen that before in a review, seriously.

Real artists draw their own user picture and signature. I am not a real artist.

Free sexay prons!

Sig credit to Ninjar.

BBS Signature

Response to Axman13 see's the fad he's created 2011-02-05 03:34:22

I don't know what the fuck is going on but I'm getting some good laughs from the retarded argument going on. Even funnier is that one user seems to have stuck up for another user, in a way, and now the user who was being stood up for is now trying to argue with his would be stander upper (Probably a better way of wording this but W/E).

Good times bbs, good times.

BBS Signature

Response to Axman13 see's the fad he's created 2011-02-05 03:35:35

I also want to comment how everyone is saying he spelling has approved, yet he misspelled a simple word like since.

BBS Signature

Response to Axman13 see's the fad he's created 2011-02-05 03:37:19

Wait, so Axman13 isn't made-up?

I thought this was some weird voice acting.
Scary.

BBS Signature

Response to Axman13 see's the fad he's created 2011-02-05 03:52:12

He's a bit more grown up now.
Now the topic starter has to...
''sees'' with an upper coma??
Come on...

Response to Axman13 see's the fad he's created 2011-02-05 03:54:14

At 2/5/11 03:04 AM, Smorsh wrote:
At 1/18/11 10:38 AM, Asalraalaikum wrote: This review is insanely well received!*

God damn.
I've honestly never seen that before in a review, seriously.

Check out Tom Fulp's reviews, I always vote them as useless (for the heck of it) but they still stay as that.

Response to Axman13 see's the fad he's created 2011-02-05 04:10:46

Poor kid..

[No attention whore signature]