Be a Supporter!

Top entries from 01/14/2011!

  • 1,961 Views
  • 12 Replies
Respond to this Topic
P-Bot
P-Bot
  • Member since: Jul. 20, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Bot
Level 02
Blank Slate
Top entries from 01/14/2011! 2011-01-15 00:04:02 Reply

Hello NG-fans! P-Bot here, with Saturday's hottest games and movies submitted to the Portal:

Here are the runners up for the day (poor guys!)

  1. The Ninja Game, by VicBiss
  2. Madness Czechstination II, by Dj-janer
  3. Super Laser Tank 1.2, by FlamingoPudding
  4. _Hand, by Hildebrandt
  5. Winter's Tale, by notusgames

We also have new submissions by the following popular artists:
psychodad, theicecubeclock, Gameitnow, Wellgames, Muja, chocolatechang, petee, mecagir and CuteAndFuzzy.

What does everyone think of these submissions?

Tyler
Tyler
  • Member since: Sep. 28, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 15
Animator
Response to Top entries from 01/14/2011! 2011-01-15 01:08:00 Reply

illwillpress why I oughta

sixth

10JD
10JD
  • Member since: Apr. 1, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to Top entries from 01/14/2011! 2011-01-15 10:25:16 Reply

anyone else sick of foamy?


Hi

VicBiss
VicBiss
  • Member since: Nov. 17, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Game Developer
Response to Top entries from 01/14/2011! 2011-01-15 12:04:56 Reply

At 1/15/11 01:08 AM, Tyler wrote: illwillpress why I oughta

sixth

This has to be at least the 4th time I've gotten daily 6th, it saddens me, haha


sig'd

reggiardito
reggiardito
  • Member since: Sep. 16, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Top entries from 01/14/2011! 2011-01-15 12:28:13 Reply

At 1/15/11 10:25 AM, 10JD wrote: anyone else sick of foamy?

Me.

MAYORMCHEESE
MAYORMCHEESE
  • Member since: Jan. 21, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to Top entries from 01/14/2011! 2011-01-15 14:07:11 Reply

haha, classy icons illwill


unban russianspy22

BBS Signature
D364000
D364000
  • Member since: May. 22, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Top entries from 01/14/2011! 2011-01-15 14:35:48 Reply

K I was gone off of Newgrounds for like 2 years so I don't rly know whats happened since then but did illwillpress leave newgrounds for a period of time and is just catching up?

Wegra
Wegra
  • Member since: Feb. 21, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 46
Movie Buff
Response to Top entries from 01/14/2011! 2011-01-15 15:01:11 Reply

At 1/15/11 10:25 AM, 10JD wrote: anyone else sick of foamy?

I am. I mean at first he was cool then became a guilty pleasure when everyone hated him and now he's just shitting out two movies per day which takes 2 spots on the daily 5.

I just don't know anymore. -_-


I have a penis

BBS Signature
sandwich-eater
sandwich-eater
  • Member since: Aug. 14, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 41
Programmer
Response to Top entries from 01/14/2011! 2011-01-15 17:27:20 Reply

At 1/15/11 02:35 PM, D364000 wrote: K I was gone off of Newgrounds for like 2 years so I don't rly know whats happened since then but did illwillpress leave newgrounds for a period of time and is just catching up?

He didn't submit anything for a long time. Now he's submitted 18 movies in the last 9 days.
So yeah, he's just catching up, or so I thought. I just went on his website and the last toon is "Germaine returns"... I hope he's not infinitely making new ones every day :s
He's stealing all the daily awards :P


BBS Signature
D364000
D364000
  • Member since: May. 22, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Top entries from 01/14/2011! 2011-01-15 18:24:32 Reply

well i am pretty damn sure that coming out with 2 of these (let alone one) videos would nigh impossible so there must be some backed up somewhere. Also I know it would be a nuisance for some artists but to have only one video submission every day or two would make awards like this more fair.

reggiardito
reggiardito
  • Member since: Sep. 16, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Top entries from 01/14/2011! 2011-01-15 20:07:27 Reply

At 1/15/11 06:24 PM, D364000 wrote: well i am pretty damn sure that coming out with 2 of these (let alone one) videos would nigh impossible so there must be some backed up somewhere. Also I know it would be a nuisance for some artists but to have only one video submission every day or two would make awards like this more fair.

Of course he can make 2 videos a day , his animation sucks , his voice animation ...Kinda sucks , all he needs is to pitch up his own voice , the lyp-syncing is something that u take at complete random , and also his animation style makes me wanna barf. And i'm pretty sure all he does is sitting in there making them all day long.

RENstyles
RENstyles
  • Member since: Apr. 8, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Melancholy
Response to Top entries from 01/14/2011! 2011-01-15 23:40:01 Reply

At 1/15/11 08:07 PM, reggiardito wrote:
At 1/15/11 06:24 PM, D364000 wrote: well i am pretty damn sure that coming out with 2 of these (let alone one) videos would nigh impossible so there must be some backed up somewhere. Also I know it would be a nuisance for some artists but to have only one video submission every day or two would make awards like this more fair.
Of course he can make 2 videos a day , his animation sucks , his voice animation ...Kinda sucks , all he needs is to pitch up his own voice , the lyp-syncing is something that u take at complete random , and also his animation style makes me wanna barf. And i'm pretty sure all he does is sitting in there making them all day long.

whoah whoah whoah he saves them up and spams them all at once DUH, he even said so, some review response of his. Its saddening for people who do not often get to make flashes and when they do they miss out, i had got jewed for a daily, and revamped my flash to be better, figured it would do the same if not better and it got zero bombed, OH NO but this germaine shit is so much more compelling and deep! >:(


BBS Signature
Powerage
Powerage
  • Member since: Nov. 5, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 46
Melancholy
Response to Top entries from 01/14/2011! 2011-01-16 00:02:46 Reply

At 1/15/11 10:25 AM, 10JD wrote: anyone else sick of foamy?

foamy was never good.

worst part about him is the fanboys. let's hope we don't have a repeat of this incident.