B4gle
B4gle
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Dot Dot Dot, Webcasting Jan. 12th, 2011 @ 12:42 PM Reply

first

You have to draw the line of determination from desperation. What is truly yours would eventually be yours, and what is not, no matter how hard you try, will never be.

BBS Signature
Stolkmen5000
Stolkmen5000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Musician
Response to Dot Dot Dot, Webcasting Jan. 12th, 2011 @ 03:35 PM Reply

Yeah I just went there because of the spot of Dot Dot Dot so it isn't that out there that they would get that many hits. But still....cool

Love Dot Dot Dot and can't stop watching it!

:)

Stolkmen shall rule this world once and for all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MUHAHAHAHAH! Oh I hope I didn't say that out loud

XwaynecoltX
XwaynecoltX
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Movie Buff
Response to Dot Dot Dot, Webcasting Jan. 12th, 2011 @ 10:11 PM Reply

At 1/11/11 02:54 PM, TomFulp wrote: This past week, RicePirate and D-Mac-Double made Dot Dot Dot, a typography animation

Looks like fun, i heard alot of this, glad to see it making its rounds here on newgrounds, i will have to try the flash out, thanks once again Tom

~X~

~X~ ~X~ ~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
POXNORA ??? A Very Unique game

BBS Signature
studio-nightbird
studio-nightbird
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Dot Dot Dot, Webcasting Jan. 13th, 2011 @ 01:37 AM Reply

I was bored and remixed it. Kinda stupid but hope it brings a laugh or to (probs not though)

• Dot Dot Dot SNB Remix
    Dot Dot Dot SNB Remix by studio-nightbird

Click to listen.

Score
    0 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Trance
    Popularity

ULAM
ULAM
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Dot Dot Dot, Webcasting Jan. 15th, 2011 @ 04:36 AM Reply

BLAM! THIS PEAS OF AWSUM!

LethalDosage
LethalDosage
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to Dot Dot Dot, Webcasting Jan. 15th, 2011 @ 10:13 AM Reply

At 1/11/11 02:54 PM, TomFulp wrote: It's a reminder that NG can really be a bubble, and the things we enjoy would be enjoyed by a lot more people if we just GOT OUT THERE more.

It's a reminder that if the forums weren't regulated like nazi germany...you would have enough fan base here all the time that the bubble would come from within, not from every other site.
It's too bad the only place for users to communicate outside of PMs is limited to shit...
Let your inner bubble grow Tom!

Retrogade Art

BBS Signature
Fancylock
Fancylock
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Dot Dot Dot, Webcasting Jan. 15th, 2011 @ 12:32 PM Reply

HOW IZ THIS AN AHPEEEGEE ENNYWAY!

Phenom9
Phenom9
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Blank Slate
Response to Dot Dot Dot, Webcasting Jan. 15th, 2011 @ 04:34 PM Reply

At 1/11/11 02:54 PM, TomFulp wrote: if we just GOT OUT THERE more

I did that now. Didn't like. Back to my hole :P

Jailbird408
Jailbird408
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Dot Dot Dot, Webcasting Jan. 17th, 2011 @ 11:31 PM Reply

Personally, I consider this an act of extreme trolling rather than a success story. Sure, most everyone has bad grammar and spelling in the interwebs, but very few (like axman13) have spelling and grammar that wouldn't rival that of a very retarded dog. The last thing he would need is someone deliberately reading and pronouncing the mistakes in a front-page animation. Thank god for anonymity.

You may think that this retard deserves the abuse he will no likely get from the world's trollers, but cut him some slack. You wouldn't write swear words on an orphanage; why should we pick this poor man apart just because he makes lolcats look like English university professors?

Bow your heads in shame, RicePirate and D-Mac.

Jailbird408 approves this message

RicePirate
RicePirate
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Animator
Response to Dot Dot Dot, Webcasting Jan. 18th, 2011 @ 01:04 PM Reply

Not only has Axman favorited it, but contacted Dmac and congratulated us on the bubble of success it's having. As I mention time and time again, this video was never about bullying Axman, it was about showcasing a year old audio track that I felt deserved more than a dust collection.

The fact that PSTW is now near to 600k views, Dot Dot Dot is the #1 audio track, NG has gained exposure from a number of prominent sites (not that it needed it, or that it's the first time), and a great deal of people are finding Axman's review more hilarious than idiotic, are all positive things.

No, I don't think this is the most amazing flash, by far. Yes, I think Dmac's voice carried the majority of the success. No, this vid was never meant to destroy Axman. Yes, this video was meant to be an experiment in typography. Nothing more. The fact that some good came out of it, and that all parties (even Axman) are enjoying it ... is all I could ask for.

Whether there was an gravity in your comment or not, I have been meaning to say all this for a while, so forgive me if this reply is like, "WTF, dude, I was just sayin'! What's up with this emotional diary entry, sheesh!"

I'm an emotional guy. And I like puppies. And I like cupcakes. And I like puppies licking cupcake frosting off each other's little noses.

At 1/17/11 11:31 PM, Jailbird408 wrote: Personally, I consider this an act of extreme trolling rather than a success story. Sure, most everyone has bad grammar and spelling in the interwebs, but very few (like axman13) have spelling and grammar that wouldn't rival that of a very retarded dog. The last thing he would need is someone deliberately reading and pronouncing the mistakes in a front-page animation. Thank god for anonymity.

You may think that this retard deserves the abuse he will no likely get from the world's trollers, but cut him some slack. You wouldn't write swear words on an orphanage; why should we pick this poor man apart just because he makes lolcats look like English university professors?

Bow your heads in shame, RicePirate and D-Mac.

BBS Signature
Jailbird408
Jailbird408
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Dot Dot Dot, Webcasting Jan. 18th, 2011 @ 10:17 PM Reply

At 1/18/11 01:04 PM, RicePirate wrote: Not only has Axman favorited it, but contacted Dmac and congratulated us on the bubble of success it's having. As I mention time and time again, this video was never about bullying Axman, it was about showcasing a year old audio track that I felt deserved more than a dust collection.

Well, I am really embarassed now. I did believe I was fighing for the right side, but apparently the right side has already won.

Jailbird408 approves this message

sugarsimon
sugarsimon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Musician
Response to Dot Dot Dot, Webcasting Jan. 26th, 2011 @ 03:18 AM Reply

great another