Be a Supporter!

Ms Paint Space Adventure!

  • 9,010 Views
  • 148 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
WeirdJamFace
WeirdJamFace
  • Member since: May. 9, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 37
Gamer
Response to Ms Paint Space Adventure! Jan. 10th, 2011 @ 12:44 AM Reply

CAPTAIN! WE'RE BEING ATTACKED BY SPACE FISH! FROM SPACE!!

I know it's photoshop, this computer doesn't have paint.

Ms Paint Space Adventure!


Why yes, that IS a large collection of 1998 "Smithy's Favourite Times" Licenced Cereal Pop Toys!

BBS Signature
Rucklo
Rucklo
  • Member since: Oct. 11, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 40
Audiophile
Response to Ms Paint Space Adventure! Jan. 10th, 2011 @ 12:54 AM Reply

At 1/10/11 12:44 AM, WeirdJamFace wrote: CAPTAIN! WE'RE BEING ATTACKED BY SPACE FISH! FROM SPACE!!

Spacefish, you say?


Join the Newgrounds Battlefield 3 Platoon (for PC)! DON'T ASK WHAT YOUR GAME CAN DO FOR YOU, ASK WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR, UH, NEWGROUNDS! ON BATTLEFIELD 3. eh...

Kitala
Kitala
  • Member since: Jul. 28, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 36
Blank Slate
Response to Ms Paint Space Adventure! Jan. 10th, 2011 @ 12:54 AM Reply

What's that in the distance? Dadadaaaaa!

Pluto.

Ms Paint Space Adventure!

HAHABUSBOY
HAHABUSBOY
  • Member since: Jun. 20, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Ms Paint Space Adventure! Jan. 10th, 2011 @ 01:04 AM Reply

At 1/10/11 12:44 AM, WeirdJamFace wrote: CAPTAIN! WE'RE BEING ATTACKED BY SPACE FISH! FROM SPACE!!
I know it's photoshop, this computer doesn't have paint.

And then this happened.

The fish mysteriously looked like humans without heads...

Ms Paint Space Adventure!


Are you one of those weird people who likes doing surveys for money? I would suggest you click this.
Free Stuff. Do Surveys. Easy.

All-American-Badass
All-American-Badass
  • Member since: Jul. 16, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Ms Paint Space Adventure! Jan. 10th, 2011 @ 01:06 AM Reply

At 1/10/11 12:54 AM, Kitala wrote: What's that in the distance? Dadadaaaaa!
Pluto.

looks like it has a score to settle

ThePortalGuru
ThePortalGuru
  • Member since: Nov. 13, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Ms Paint Space Adventure! Jan. 10th, 2011 @ 01:13 AM Reply

While the earth falls into the hands of the moon and its fishy captors, Smorsh unknowingly drifts into the field of an asteroid where a grand adventure is about to begin.

Ms Paint Space Adventure!


Thanks aplenty to Phobotech for the great user icon.

BBS Signature
ThePortalGuru
ThePortalGuru
  • Member since: Nov. 13, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Ms Paint Space Adventure! Jan. 10th, 2011 @ 01:15 AM Reply

At 1/10/11 01:13 AM, ThePortalGuru wrote: the moon

Pluto, excuse me.


Thanks aplenty to Phobotech for the great user icon.

BBS Signature
Prodigy
Prodigy
  • Member since: Oct. 31, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Ms Paint Space Adventure! Jan. 10th, 2011 @ 01:24 AM Reply

Paint can do magic.

Ms Paint Space Adventure!

mattuiop
mattuiop
  • Member since: Dec. 17, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Gamer
Response to Ms Paint Space Adventure! Jan. 10th, 2011 @ 11:23 AM Reply

At 1/10/11 01:13 AM, ThePortalGuru wrote: While the earth falls into the hands of the moon and its fishy captors, Smorsh unknowingly drifts into the field of an asteroid where a grand adventure is about to begin.

they set up a space station for national monitoring of the solar system.
but look who decided to turn up...

Ms Paint Space Adventure!

mattuiop
mattuiop
  • Member since: Dec. 17, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Gamer
Shade
Shade
  • Member since: Mar. 26, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Voice Actor
Response to Ms Paint Space Adventure! Jan. 10th, 2011 @ 11:55 AM Reply

At 1/10/11 11:47 AM, mattuiop wrote: meanwhile...

Wait, I signed up for the mission, where am I?

TechnoHound
TechnoHound
  • Member since: Mar. 13, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Ms Paint Space Adventure! Jan. 10th, 2011 @ 12:31 PM Reply

The pedo died due to cancer, so a pirate joined the gang

Ms Paint Space Adventure!


By Life Stream

BBS Signature
TechnoHound
TechnoHound
  • Member since: Mar. 13, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Ms Paint Space Adventure! Jan. 10th, 2011 @ 12:40 PM Reply

Also a little introduction for the pirate character. He wanks alot aswell.

Ms Paint Space Adventure!


By Life Stream

BBS Signature
Shade
Shade
  • Member since: Mar. 26, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Voice Actor
Response to Ms Paint Space Adventure! Jan. 10th, 2011 @ 03:53 PM Reply

At 1/10/11 12:40 PM, TechnoHound wrote: Also a little introduction for the pirate character. He wanks alot aswell.

Your arm looks like Drforeman's neck man.

Ms Paint Space Adventure!

HollowedPumkinz
HollowedPumkinz
  • Member since: Feb. 16, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Gamer
Response to Ms Paint Space Adventure! Jan. 10th, 2011 @ 06:56 PM Reply

MEANWHILE, in an attempt to actually make this shit make semi-sense to the rest of us, a daring young man delves into MS paint to bring some dialogue on this thing and actually obtain a reasonable plot.

Ms Paint Space Adventure!


Even as I walk through the shadow of the Valley of Death, I shall fear no Evil. Semper Fidelis

BBS Signature
Raab
Raab
  • Member since: Jul. 23, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 20
Movie Buff
Response to Ms Paint Space Adventure! Jan. 10th, 2011 @ 07:02 PM Reply

This thread is the epitome of why we can't have nice things here on Newgrounds.


BBS Signature
Smorsh
Smorsh
  • Member since: Apr. 22, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Gamer
Response to Ms Paint Space Adventure! Jan. 10th, 2011 @ 07:06 PM Reply

At 1/10/11 01:56 PM, Rummy0 wrote:
At 1/10/11 12:35 AM, Smorsh wrote: MEANWHILE, IN SPACE
Not you again...

I have hardly done a thing. I make a picture where I'm then just injected into the "plot" by others.

Also the head was big because one cannot breathe in space.

Ms Paint Space Adventure!


Real artists draw their own user picture and signature. I am not a real artist.
Free sexay prons!
Sig credit to Ninjar.

BBS Signature
HollowedPumkinz
HollowedPumkinz
  • Member since: Feb. 16, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Gamer
Response to Ms Paint Space Adventure! Jan. 10th, 2011 @ 10:38 PM Reply

At 1/10/11 07:06 PM, Smorsh wrote:
At 1/10/11 01:56 PM, Rummy0 wrote:
At 1/10/11 12:35 AM, Smorsh wrote: MEANWHILE, IN SPACE
Not you again...
I have hardly done a thing. I make a picture where I'm then just injected into the "plot" by others.

Also the head was big because one cannot breathe in space.

Sorry pal, that's a negatory. You can't die because you're with PG and the Alien atop the moon. So you know :P


Even as I walk through the shadow of the Valley of Death, I shall fear no Evil. Semper Fidelis

BBS Signature
Smorsh
Smorsh
  • Member since: Apr. 22, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Gamer
Response to Ms Paint Space Adventure! Jan. 10th, 2011 @ 11:07 PM Reply

At 1/10/11 10:38 PM, HollowedPumkinz wrote: Sorry pal, that's a negatory. You can't die because you're with PG and the Alien atop the moon. So you know :P

I'm pretty sure there's no air on the moon.


Real artists draw their own user picture and signature. I am not a real artist.
Free sexay prons!
Sig credit to Ninjar.

BBS Signature
HollowedPumkinz
HollowedPumkinz
  • Member since: Feb. 16, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Gamer
Response to Ms Paint Space Adventure! Jan. 10th, 2011 @ 11:11 PM Reply

At 1/10/11 11:07 PM, Smorsh wrote:
At 1/10/11 10:38 PM, HollowedPumkinz wrote: Sorry pal, that's a negatory. You can't die because you're with PG and the Alien atop the moon. So you know :P
I'm pretty sure there's no air on the moon.

Are you seriously going to argue the logic of things on a fucking MS paint thread about space?!?

besides, PG gave you a space helmet when you got their. (I think)

Even as I walk through the shadow of the Valley of Death, I shall fear no Evil. Semper Fidelis

BBS Signature
KillerSkull
KillerSkull
  • Member since: Jul. 7, 2008
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 38
Gamer
Response to Ms Paint Space Adventure! Jan. 10th, 2011 @ 11:18 PM Reply

It should turn into an old meme!

Ms Paint Space Adventure!


BBS Signature
Smorsh
Smorsh
  • Member since: Apr. 22, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Gamer
Response to Ms Paint Space Adventure! Jan. 11th, 2011 @ 12:05 AM Reply

At 1/10/11 11:11 PM, HollowedPumkinz wrote:
besides, PG gave you a space helmet when you got their. (I think)

He did not.

Also bitches don't control my character or what he does that got out of hand in the first thread. If I choose he doesn't have a space helmet, he doesn't have a space helmet. If I choose for his head to explode, his head explodes. It's my character, I do as I please with him.


Real artists draw their own user picture and signature. I am not a real artist.
Free sexay prons!
Sig credit to Ninjar.

BBS Signature
John12346
John12346
  • Member since: Sep. 26, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 35
Gamer
Response to Ms Paint Space Adventure! Jan. 11th, 2011 @ 12:11 AM Reply

Just for the record, your head explodes in space because of the lack of air pressure.

Not because you can't breathe.

ThePortalGuru
ThePortalGuru
  • Member since: Nov. 13, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Ms Paint Space Adventure! Jan. 11th, 2011 @ 12:14 AM Reply

And, in one sudden, brilliant burst of intellectual property claims, the mysterious capped man was gone.

Ms Paint Space Adventure!


Thanks aplenty to Phobotech for the great user icon.

BBS Signature
DarkSkator
DarkSkator
  • Member since: Jan. 10, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Ms Paint Space Adventure! Jan. 11th, 2011 @ 12:15 AM Reply

It's going to eat the moon.

Ms Paint Space Adventure!

Smorsh
Smorsh
  • Member since: Apr. 22, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Gamer
Response to Ms Paint Space Adventure! Jan. 11th, 2011 @ 12:20 AM Reply

At 1/11/11 12:11 AM, John12346 wrote: Just for the record, your head explodes in space because of the lack of air pressure.

Not because you can't breathe.

WHATEVER JEEZE. Really it's a matter of both, whatever you want with that one.


Real artists draw their own user picture and signature. I am not a real artist.
Free sexay prons!
Sig credit to Ninjar.

BBS Signature
mattuiop
mattuiop
  • Member since: Dec. 17, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Gamer
Response to Ms Paint Space Adventure! Jan. 11th, 2011 @ 12:11 PM Reply

the moon and space station watched the boom. smorsh what either gone or teleported to another dimension. research had to be carried out in order to get him back.

Ms Paint Space Adventure!

BanglaBoy96
BanglaBoy96
  • Member since: Jun. 12, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Audiophile
Response to Ms Paint Space Adventure! Jan. 11th, 2011 @ 12:13 PM Reply

Oh no!
A GHOST

Ms Paint Space Adventure!


NEED A VOICE ACTOR?! YOU GOT ONE RIGHT HERE SWEETIE ;)

BBS Signature
TechnoHound
TechnoHound
  • Member since: Mar. 13, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Ms Paint Space Adventure! Jan. 11th, 2011 @ 12:38 PM Reply

Meanwhile, the evil space fish lays millions of eggs which will hatch into his evil minions!

Ms Paint Space Adventure!


By Life Stream

BBS Signature
mattuiop
mattuiop
  • Member since: Dec. 17, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Gamer
Response to Ms Paint Space Adventure! Jan. 11th, 2011 @ 06:00 PM Reply

At 1/11/11 12:38 PM, TechnoHound wrote: Meanwhile, the evil space fish lays millions of eggs which will hatch into his evil minions!

thats probably where the other evil fish came from!