00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Fkkkkkkkkk123 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

DirtyMeatball's doodles and shit

10,007 Views | 68 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

DirtyMeatball's doodles and shit 2011-01-08 14:14:02

I've been meaning to make this thread for awhile. I draw a lot, and shall put my cartoons here every time I draw something worthy of showing to strangers on the internet.

GO SPEED RACER!

Response to DirtyMeatball's doodles and shit 2011-01-10 03:15:00

The facial style seems kind of cliche, but the picture itself is done decently for a "doodle and shit" haha.
What do your pictures with more effort look like? Do you make comics or anything?

Response to DirtyMeatball's doodles and shit 2011-01-15 23:48:17

At 1/10/11 03:15 AM, Spaghetti14 wrote: The facial style seems kind of cliche, but the picture itself is done decently for a "doodle and shit" haha.
What do your pictures with more effort look like? Do you make comics or anything?

Why yes. Yes I do.

In fact, here's the first page of some bullshit i'm starting to draw.

I hope it's big enough to read.

Response to DirtyMeatball's doodles and shit 2011-02-10 18:05:20

Got bored as hell after a test, this sub par thing happened.

Response to DirtyMeatball's doodles and shit 2011-02-10 18:56:35

They all look a little coked up. But I guess that could work. Anyways, try to draw on plain paper whenver possible, and go over the finished thing with a sharpie or something so its nice and clean, not all chickenscratch. Shit seems interesting though, you should post most comics

Response to DirtyMeatball's doodles and shit 2011-02-20 22:54:07

Fingers crossed that the text is visible.

Response to DirtyMeatball's doodles and shit 2011-02-23 15:47:19

Here's some mess I doodled during class.

Response to DirtyMeatball's doodles and shit 2011-02-23 15:49:07

And hurr is some Gone With the Blastwave fanart-ish thing, also doodled during class.

Response to DirtyMeatball's doodles and shit 2011-02-23 16:08:02

At 2/23/11 03:49 PM, DirtyMeatball wrote: And hurr is some Gone With the Blastwave fanart-ish thing, also doodled during class.

I like it, but that mushroom cloud needs more mushroom!

"To say of what is that it is not, or of what is not that it is, is false, while to say of what is that it is, and of what is not that it is not, is true."

Flickr | My "Art"

BBS Signature

Response to DirtyMeatball's doodles and shit 2011-02-23 18:41:04

The Mushroom cloud is a broccoli cloud :D

Tick Tock

BBS Signature

Response to DirtyMeatball's doodles and shit 2011-03-04 20:27:57

Here's some other shit.

Response to DirtyMeatball's doodles and shit 2011-04-16 00:53:07

It's been an ass of a long time since I bumped this.

Recently I've learned to use photoshop to color drawings, and i'm learning something similar to Tyson Hesse's style, Tyson Hesse being the author of the webcomic Boxerhockey.

Here's some mess I drew in school, i'm drawing characters from Boxerhockey until i'm used to the style enough to make people on my own.

Need mah trainin' wheels for now.

Response to DirtyMeatball's doodles and shit 2011-04-21 17:58:00

Here's some thing I drew for the 15 minute sketch thread. It gave me an idea for a comic about some people in a post-apocalyptic Berlin, though that's about as far as I've though for the story. The only problem is there's already 2 post-apocalyptic comics; Gone with the blast wave and Apocalypticlly romantic, and I think it would be weird if there were 3 comics with similar concepts.

Also, I draw people significantly different than when I created this thread, i'll probably post something at some point.

Response to DirtyMeatball's doodles and shit 2011-04-21 22:52:37

I doodled this awhile back when my friends and I were on a roll of mocking Russia.

Response to DirtyMeatball's doodles and shit 2011-04-21 23:39:55

I love your style and sense of humor, your comics are brilliant

Response to DirtyMeatball's doodles and shit 2011-04-21 23:48:08

At 4/21/11 11:39 PM, Matkingos wrote: I love your style and sense of humor, your comics are brilliant

Thankya very much good sir.

Response to DirtyMeatball's doodles and shit 2011-04-21 23:55:51

Wow your comics are awesome!!! ^^

I had never taken the time to browse through your art thread and I'm pleased I did so. Your sense of humor makes every drawing posted here on the epic side of epic. Keep drawing!

Love the facial expressions

Response to DirtyMeatball's doodles and shit 2011-04-22 00:08:47

your pictures...remind me too much of about half of newgrounds animations...but very entertaining
(:

Response to DirtyMeatball's doodles and shit 2011-04-22 00:10:57

i love your art style, keep it up.

Sacred wind tribe

BBS Signature

Response to DirtyMeatball's doodles and shit 2011-04-22 00:12:00

I just love the speedracer one.

Art Thread/NG Art - View it. /I love rainbows do you?/

BBS Signature

Response to DirtyMeatball's doodles and shit 2011-04-22 00:27:55

Thanks for all the compliments, guys.

Since people are apparently more or less interested in this thread now, i'll go ahead and post some of my slightly older stuff.

Response to DirtyMeatball's doodles and shit 2011-04-22 00:30:59

At 4/22/11 12:27 AM, DirtyMeatball wrote: Thanks for all the compliments, guys.

Since people are apparently more or less interested in this thread now, i'll go ahead and post some of my slightly older stuff.

Fuck yes. I love this picture.

Response to DirtyMeatball's doodles and shit 2011-04-22 00:32:50

Comic I made a few months ago, back before I realized just how much better things look when you ink them.

Response to DirtyMeatball's doodles and shit 2011-04-22 00:36:42

On the day before Spring Break we watched a movie in one of my classes, and for some reason my teacher passed out those draw-the-other-half sheets.

PERFECTLY SYMMETRICAL

Response to DirtyMeatball's doodles and shit 2011-04-22 00:40:38

At 4/22/11 12:36 AM, DirtyMeatball wrote: On the day before Spring Break we watched a movie in one of my classes, and for some reason my teacher passed out those draw-the-other-half sheets.

PERFECTLY SYMMETRICAL

And I did not at all realize my name was on that. Yo'well.

A couple weeks ago I got photoshop and had been messing around with it when I discovered the full music video with the epic sax guy in it. So, this happened.

Response to DirtyMeatball's doodles and shit 2011-04-24 02:08:20

My fan art for 'Incomplete'.

Response to DirtyMeatball's doodles and shit 2011-04-24 03:11:56

You really need to start giving your style some actual structure. Try to draw with average proportions, then decide which traits of the human body's composition you'd like to exaggerate. People tend to think cartoons are drawing without guidelines like proportions and anatomy, but actually, a good cartoonist doesn't draw without these, but rather bends them, and in order to be able to bend them properly, you gotta know better than anyone where they stand.

Response to DirtyMeatball's doodles and shit 2011-04-25 22:31:21

In my history class we're reviewing economics from, like, 4 years ago for some reason, and my teacher assigned us a project where we create an advertisement for a made up product. A friend of mine and I like to completely go out of our way when we do this kind of thing and see who's is better in the end. I decided to make a sort of 50's-60's style ad for pencils that have lead that's been bonded with a harder mineral to make them more durable. The science is horribly flawed, but that's the least of my concern.

Anyways, here's how it's coming so far. The current color is there because I started doing the background before it occurred to me to do a before and after in this thread.

Response to DirtyMeatball's doodles and shit 2011-04-25 23:55:41

What program are you using to color your advertisement?

Response to DirtyMeatball's doodles and shit 2011-04-26 16:21:13

At 4/25/11 11:55 PM, Matkingos wrote: What program are you using to color your advertisement?

Photoshop.