Be a Supporter!
NerdLiife
NerdLiife
  • Member since: Nov. 27, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Gamer
The Sax Jan. 8th, 2011 @ 08:32 AM Reply

How is it?

Dosensuppen
Dosensuppen
  • Member since: Dec. 29, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Animator
Response to The Sax Jan. 8th, 2011 @ 08:34 AM Reply

At 1/8/11 08:32 AM, NerdLiife wrote: How is it?

It's saxy.


"Soup actually isn't a spam crew ... Except for Narcissy, that guy sucks." - ih8dude

BBS Signature
homsarrunner3
homsarrunner3
  • Member since: Dec. 16, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Gamer
Response to The Sax Jan. 8th, 2011 @ 08:37 AM Reply

I prefer trumpets.


"lol what the fuck that's the best grammar nazi I've ever seen"-Sause, referring to me
"learn to suck some good dick. itll come in handy." -Luis on living in San Francisco

NerdLiife
NerdLiife
  • Member since: Nov. 27, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Gamer
Response to The Sax Jan. 8th, 2011 @ 08:38 AM Reply

At 1/8/11 08:34 AM, Narcissy wrote:
At 1/8/11 08:32 AM, NerdLiife wrote: How is it?
It's saxy.

Feels Good Man.

feels good.
Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 20
Gamer
Response to The Sax Jan. 8th, 2011 @ 08:45 AM Reply

That guy is saxy.


lel

Dosensuppen
Dosensuppen
  • Member since: Dec. 29, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Animator
Response to The Sax Jan. 8th, 2011 @ 08:52 AM Reply

At 1/8/11 08:45 AM, Sequenced wrote: That guy is saxy.

Hey, HEY! I used "saxy" first. Stealing my material, mang.


"Soup actually isn't a spam crew ... Except for Narcissy, that guy sucks." - ih8dude

BBS Signature
Zombified
Zombified
  • Member since: Jun. 11, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Gamer
Response to The Sax Jan. 8th, 2011 @ 08:56 AM Reply

It's so good I think I'm going to keep it on loop for the rest of the day.


BBS Signature
Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 20
Gamer
Response to The Sax Jan. 8th, 2011 @ 08:56 AM Reply

At 1/8/11 08:52 AM, Narcissy wrote:
At 1/8/11 08:45 AM, Sequenced wrote: That guy is saxy.
Hey, HEY! I used "saxy" first. Stealing my material, mang.

You said, it's saxy. I say, that guy is saxy.

Shush.


lel

Peglay
Peglay
  • Member since: Jun. 7, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Artist
Response to The Sax Jan. 8th, 2011 @ 08:57 AM Reply

I dont rly like saxyphones....


You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic matter as everyone else.

BBS Signature
Dosensuppen
Dosensuppen
  • Member since: Dec. 29, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Animator
Response to The Sax Jan. 8th, 2011 @ 08:59 AM Reply

At 1/8/11 08:56 AM, Sequenced wrote:
At 1/8/11 08:52 AM, Narcissy wrote:
At 1/8/11 08:45 AM, Sequenced wrote: That guy is saxy.
Hey, HEY! I used "saxy" first. Stealing my material, mang.
You said, it's saxy. I say, that guy is saxy.

Shush.

You ... you thief!


"Soup actually isn't a spam crew ... Except for Narcissy, that guy sucks." - ih8dude

BBS Signature
Light
Light
  • Member since: May. 29, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Reader
Response to The Sax Jan. 8th, 2011 @ 09:12 AM Reply

At 1/8/11 08:59 AM, Narcissy wrote:
At 1/8/11 08:56 AM, Sequenced wrote:
At 1/8/11 08:52 AM, Narcissy wrote:
At 1/8/11 08:45 AM, Sequenced wrote: That guy is saxy.
Hey, HEY! I used "saxy" first. Stealing my material, mang.
You said, it's saxy. I say, that guy is saxy.

Shush.
You ... you thief!

I applaud this theft of originality!


I was formerly known as "Jedi-Master."

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

BBS Signature
NerdLiife
NerdLiife
  • Member since: Nov. 27, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Gamer
Response to The Sax Jan. 8th, 2011 @ 10:25 AM Reply

At 1/8/11 09:12 AM, Jedi-Master wrote:
At 1/8/11 08:59 AM, Narcissy wrote:
You ... you thief!
I applaud this theft of originality!

I do agree my good sir, I do agree.