00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

spacedoodles just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Mexican cop beheaded alive

7,744 Views | 70 Replies

Response to Mexican cop beheaded alive 2011-01-08 19:29:16

Gore doesn't bother me anymore. I just casually sipped my milk and watched that shit to the end.

Response to Mexican cop beheaded alive 2011-01-08 20:22:59

At 1/8/11 07:29 PM, DirtyMeatball wrote: Gore doesn't bother me anymore. I just casually sipped my milk and watched that shit to the end.

YOU ARE FUCKING HARDCORE BRO

Response to Mexican cop beheaded alive 2011-01-08 20:40:04

At 1/8/11 07:29 PM, DirtyMeatball wrote: Gore doesn't bother me anymore. I just casually sipped my milk and watched that shit to the end.

If you saw that in real life, you would be throwing up your fucking milk.

MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to Mexican cop beheaded alive 2011-01-08 20:49:59

Just watched the video, it was unpleasant, but not as horrific as I expected. It just gave me a reason to dislike drug cartels. A comment on the video made me think though.

"That was not gangster it was strictly business. An Mexico is not a dangerous place unless you make it that way for yourself."

Is that really how it is?

MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to Mexican cop beheaded alive 2011-01-08 21:22:24

At 1/8/11 05:21 PM, SouthAsian wrote: I wish we would send in the national guard, the military, something and purge Mexico of this disease.Go to every house, sort of thing.No mercy to any cartel member.

america isn't the world police.

At 1/8/11 06:56 PM, NewShape wrote: Where did this movement of slowly slicing someones head off with a small knife come from.

I thought the same thing lol.

BBS Signature

Response to Mexican cop beheaded alive 2011-01-08 21:28:57

How much manpower is the Mexican government dedicating to stopping these cartels, just out of interest?

My PSN: Obilisk745

"Remember, licking doorknobs is illegal on other planets."

Add me on Steam! :D

BBS Signature

Response to Mexican cop beheaded alive 2011-01-08 21:30:10

At 1/8/11 09:28 PM, Centurion-Ryan wrote: How much manpower is the Mexican government dedicating to stopping these cartels, just out of interest?

As I recall, the Mexican government is HELPING the drug cartels.

Response to Mexican cop beheaded alive 2011-01-08 21:36:07

At 1/8/11 06:56 PM, NewShape wrote: Where did this movement of slowly slicing someones head off with a small knife come from. I doubt there is a wiki article on this, so im hopeful a helpful long standing voyeur will be able to help me out.

This is a pretty dumb thing to ask

At 1/8/11 09:22 PM, Struggle wrote: america isn't the world police.

Look up the list of countries in which the US has active military forces stationed in. Sorry, but being the worlds sole superpower comes with responsibility.

Response to Mexican cop beheaded alive 2011-01-08 21:56:06

At 1/8/11 09:30 PM, Seriana wrote:
At 1/8/11 09:28 PM, Centurion-Ryan wrote: How much manpower is the Mexican government dedicating to stopping these cartels, just out of interest?
As I recall, the Mexican government is HELPING the drug cartels.

Oh, okay. That's pretty shitty.

Is anyone doing anything?

My PSN: Obilisk745

"Remember, licking doorknobs is illegal on other planets."

Add me on Steam! :D

BBS Signature

Response to Mexican cop beheaded alive 2011-01-09 15:36:57

I don't mean to sound like a grotesque troll, but like a lot of people here on newgrounds ED and 4chan have given me immunity against this stuff. Sure, the fact that beheadings still happen in 21st century is ambiguous and gross. But it isn't something that can ruin my week and keep me thinking about it for the next month.

My topics when I wasn't an asshole...12

NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO STEAL AND/OR EDIT MY SIG WITHOUT MY PERMISSION

BBS Signature

Response to Mexican cop beheaded alive 2011-01-09 15:40:04

At 1/9/11 03:27 PM, NewShape wrote: No it isnt you philisitine, one brutal swoop has always been the norm since the dawn of time.

Got any compiled statistics on execution methods dating through the entirety of human history to back it up? Or just crybaby insults, you plebian?