00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheADHX just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Mexican cop beheaded alive

7,765 Views | 70 Replies

Response to Mexican cop beheaded alive 2011-01-08 08:14:44

Take a nap.

Response to Mexican cop beheaded alive 2011-01-08 08:21:07

sure, they will hunt down the cartel, just let them put that case on top of the stack of drug related beheadings in mexico and theyll get right on it

Mexican cop beheaded alive

Response to Mexican cop beheaded alive 2011-01-08 08:21:14

here's the video. nsfw.

op waaaay overreacted to it. yeah it's graphic and sad and shit, but it's old as hell. i made this same thread about a year ago. it's not gonna spread all over the media and people aren't going to bitch about how sad life is. there's worse shit on the internet.

Formerly known as Headshot777

The Newgrounds BBS is like a woman. All the teenagers who get into it make a terrible mess within two minutes. -Jercurpac

BBS Signature

Response to Mexican cop beheaded alive 2011-01-08 08:29:35

At 1/8/11 08:22 AM, slayer727 wrote:
At 1/8/11 03:14 AM, Seriana wrote: I am NOT going to post the link to the video.
I want the video or your lying.

skim over the entire thread before you post

Formerly known as Headshot777

The Newgrounds BBS is like a woman. All the teenagers who get into it make a terrible mess within two minutes. -Jercurpac

BBS Signature

Response to Mexican cop beheaded alive 2011-01-08 08:35:53

At 1/8/11 03:41 AM, frigi wrote: I guess he was
DE-SOMBRAROED!!!
get it?
get it?

After a cop was murdered in probably the most brutal, and painful way possible, you made a joke about him being a Mexican.
I dont care if you hung around 4chan, and /b/, you're an asshole.

BBS Signature

Response to Mexican cop beheaded alive 2011-01-08 08:38:01

At 1/8/11 08:35 AM, ItsRangasLife wrote:
At 1/8/11 03:41 AM, frigi wrote: I guess he was
DE-SOMBRAROED!!!
get it?
get it?
After a cop was murdered in probably the most brutal, and painful way possible, you made a joke about him being a Mexican.
I dont care if you hung around 4chan, and /b/, you're an asshole.

Its just a joke, Dont lose your head over it

Response to Mexican cop beheaded alive 2011-01-08 08:55:58

At 1/8/11 03:14 AM, Seriana wrote: Really. I thought I've seen everything there is to this world and the internet; guess I was wrong. I couldn't watch the whole thing without feeling sick to my stomach. And stuff like 1 man 1 jar used to make me laugh.

If you hadn't seen a beheading video then you clearly haven't ventured far into the net yet.

さあ時の扉を開けて行こうよ

BBS Signature

Response to Mexican cop beheaded alive 2011-01-08 13:39:47

At 1/8/11 08:55 AM, simon wrote: If you hadn't seen a beheading video then you clearly haven't ventured far into the net yet.

Stupid pills make me an empathic bleeding heart
I don't like it

Response to Mexican cop beheaded alive 2011-01-08 13:44:36

It's really amzing what other people can do to each other.
It's even more sad that the government not only won't do anything, they really CAN'T do anything.

The Originals //::// Drumming //::// KoL //://

Olskool Win

BBS Signature

Response to Mexican cop beheaded alive 2011-01-08 13:50:10

QUIT WHINING! BACK IN MY DAY WE DIDN'T WHINE! WE DIDN'T GET NOTHING FROM WHINING!

BBS Signature

Response to Mexican cop beheaded alive 2011-01-08 13:51:31

PM me the video, I love watching these.

Response to Mexican cop beheaded alive 2011-01-08 13:54:02

That's gross

NEED A VOICE ACTOR?! YOU GOT ONE RIGHT HERE SWEETIE ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Mexican cop beheaded alive 2011-01-08 13:55:06

I think we are all pretty desensitized to this stuff. We have all seen worse. I've seen worse in my life and after studying conflicts around the globe. People do some real sick shit to others.

I wish I could find a screamer or two...

BBS Signature

Response to Mexican cop beheaded alive 2011-01-08 13:57:05

Never watch. Why would browse for a video like that?

I'm just a dreamer.

BBS Signature

Response to Mexican cop beheaded alive 2011-01-08 14:03:01

I watched it. The fact this happens all the time, and that innocent people will forever be victims of the powerfull is fore more disgusting than seeing the actual video.

Though I must say, his death shriek made me flinch.

BBS Signature

Response to Mexican cop beheaded alive 2011-01-08 14:04:18

At 1/8/11 02:03 PM, Tobi wrote: fore

Godammit.

BBS Signature

Response to Mexican cop beheaded alive 2011-01-08 14:05:24

I've seen the video before. Through a thread posted on here actually, so you'd be safe posting the link. It's very terrifying. They use like a dull knife and slowly hack away at his neck and you can hear his breathing start to make this awful sound because his throat is being filled with blood. But he doesn't even scream or anything, he was probably heavily medicated.

Also on the whole legalization front, yeah it would severely cripple Mexican drug trafficking and subsequent crime. I think that in a decade or so we'll see weed go the way of alcohol during prohibition and politicians will just realize how much better it is to just legalize it.

Response to Mexican cop beheaded alive 2011-01-08 14:11:15

I clicked the link, started watching, the x'd out before seeing anything happen. I'm simply not as interested in seeing this stuff as I thought I would be. I guess I "pussied out" but I don't feel like seeing something so terrible go down.

Yea, I farm Anal Penguins. Do something about it.

BBS Signature

Response to Mexican cop beheaded alive 2011-01-08 14:18:35

Why does his body twitch around and shit after his head is like half off.

Somebody fill me in with science

BBS Signature

Response to Mexican cop beheaded alive 2011-01-08 14:26:08

Lol. If OP is afraid to post, people post NSFW links all the time.
Nobody get's banned pussy. Either this or troll.

At 6/3/11 10:56 PM, BlakeMo wrote:

: I have no sexual orientation

: ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING HAS POTENTIAL TO BE BLESSED BY MY PENETRATION

BBS Signature

Response to Mexican cop beheaded alive 2011-01-08 14:43:09

At 1/8/11 02:36 PM, psychicpebble wrote: Why? Why in the fuck would you watch that?
I honestly suggest suicide.

TBH it's something i started when i was very very young. like In grade 3 or 4 i remember finding rotten.com and being just curious and looking at everything. Then it was Ogrish, then Liveleak, now there's the NYC and some others, but i don't really watch goreshit anymore. Baby fucking was from a site called evil-chan.org which i reported and it's since been taken down. That was pretty horrible, grown men having sex with bleeding broken screaming babies who died shortly after.

Regardless, ever seen 2girls1cup? Even if you haven't, millions of others have- surely your own friends. Ask them what compelled them to watch it even after they no doubt knew what it was.

I don't know man.

BBS Signature

Response to Mexican cop beheaded alive 2011-01-08 14:55:54

At 1/8/11 02:49 PM, MrPercie wrote: well im sure the body and head are still alive for the time it has been beheaded. Probably start to die when the head and body runs out of blood/oxygen

That's fucked up.

BBS Signature

Response to Mexican cop beheaded alive 2011-01-08 14:56:57

I've seen quite a few beheading videos. They are horrible, but they're all the same. The worst part is the noise the windpipe makes if they are still trying to breathe after it's been cut.

Response to Mexican cop beheaded alive 2011-01-08 15:51:24

The poor guy. He was only trying to do his job and he ends up getting beheaded, and on camera. I just hope these fuckers are found and tortured themselves.

<3

BBS Signature

Response to Mexican cop beheaded alive 2011-01-08 16:00:38

When I first watched it not too long ago, I head that the guy getting beheaded had been involved in similar crimes himself. Can anyone confirm this?

Response to Mexican cop beheaded alive 2011-01-08 17:04:17

the drug cartel there alway dueing this shit even on innocent people

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

was her name tenneassi

omtish

BBS Signature

Response to Mexican cop beheaded alive 2011-01-08 17:09:01

At 1/8/11 03:54 AM, frigi wrote: I have been to /b/ of 4chan, and I came back changed forever.

We all have. It didn't warp my sense of humour, and provoke me into making shite jokes.

MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to Mexican cop beheaded alive 2011-01-08 17:18:39

I clicked on the video, and before I pressed the play button, I asked myself:

"Why am I watching this?"

Curiosity I guess. After that, I couldn't bring myself to press play.

MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to Mexican cop beheaded alive 2011-01-08 17:21:06

I wish we would send in the national guard, the military, something and purge Mexico of this disease.Go to every house, sort of thing.No mercy to any cartel member.

Response to Mexican cop beheaded alive 2011-01-08 18:16:45

The Op has lost his head.

kee kee kee

Enter Thy Metal Hell

www.infowars.com Because There Is A War On For Your Mind.

BBS Signature