00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Kingkavvvv just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Stray dogs and fireworks

477 Views | 6 Replies

Stray dogs and fireworks 2011-01-01 20:37:24

How often do you think people lighting fireworks get attacked by stray dogs?

Response to Stray dogs and fireworks 2011-01-01 20:38:54

I'd think dogs would want to stay away from something with the ability to wield explosions.

BBS Signature

Response to Stray dogs and fireworks 2011-01-01 20:41:42

At 1/1/11 08:40 PM, Cootie wrote:
At 1/1/11 08:38 PM, TechnoGoomba wrote: I'd think dogs would want to stay away from something with the ability to wield explosions.
They have that much sense? We are talking about the same creature that drinks out of a toilet.

Dogs aren't completely unable to pick up on fucking danger. Otherwise they'd be extinct. Besides, toilet water's cleaner than sink water, so dogs are actually smart in that respect.

BBS Signature

Response to Stray dogs and fireworks 2011-01-01 20:49:32

Maybe my dog is just retarded then... He chases fireworks and thunder. I thought most dogs were like that?
Well he tries to chase them, obviously it's impossible for him to catch thunder, and we don't let him out of the yard to catch fireworks...

Response to Stray dogs and fireworks 2011-01-01 21:02:37

At 1/1/11 08:40 PM, Cootie wrote:
At 1/1/11 08:38 PM, TechnoGoomba wrote: I'd think dogs would want to stay away from something with the ability to wield explosions.
They have that much sense? We are talking about the same creature that drinks out of a toilet.

Hey, we have a sex move named after them. Don't hate.

Response to Stray dogs and fireworks 2011-01-01 21:04:14

If you get attacked by a stray dog while lighting fireworks, pick the fireworks up and aim at the dog!

You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic matter as everyone else.

Response to Stray dogs and fireworks 2011-01-01 21:06:02

never been attacked by a stray dog, not even as a child.

But I keep my distance from strays, even with tags. I could care less about an award, I don't wanna have to defend myself against a k9.

Have I ever been attacked by a dog? yeh, I have.

Fireworks r gradually being made illegal in the US, so if a stray dog were to attack a person lighting fireworks, the police should recruit it lol.