Be a Supporter!

Sexiest Instrument?

  • 3,936 Views
  • 94 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Falonefal
Falonefal
  • Member since: May. 21, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Filmmaker
Sexiest Instrument? Dec. 30th, 2010 @ 07:59 AM Reply

I think the sexiest instrument is the woman, fine tuned of course, the curves and the sounds this baby makes, mmmm, it takes years however to learn how to play this baby, and sometimes you never get it right at all.

But seriously, the sax is the best thing out there, and it's not only because it's one letter away from sex, it's the shape, and the sound it makes, the feel to it - so freaking sexy, I'm so gonna get me one.

I'll blow the hell out of it.

Tick Tock

BBS Signature
EverReady2Kill
EverReady2Kill
  • Member since: May. 9, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Sexiest Instrument? Dec. 30th, 2010 @ 08:09 AM Reply

Women. Built for speed.

Harp

CAREFREE WHEREVER I MAY BE

BBS Signature
Graduation
Graduation
  • Member since: Sep. 28, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Blank Slate
Response to Sexiest Instrument? Dec. 30th, 2010 @ 09:12 AM Reply

Bagpipes.


BBS Signature
CharltonChinchilla
CharltonChinchilla
  • Member since: Mar. 16, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Sexiest Instrument? Dec. 30th, 2010 @ 09:14 AM Reply

The triangle


BBS Signature
RockLou
RockLou
  • Member since: Feb. 14, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to Sexiest Instrument? Dec. 30th, 2010 @ 09:15 AM Reply

Guitars are sexy!


Play my epic rpg NAO - The Awakening

... but I'm legally obligated not to say that.

Zodape
Zodape
  • Member since: Sep. 30, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Sexiest Instrument? Dec. 30th, 2010 @ 09:24 AM Reply

At 12/30/10 09:15 AM, RockLou wrote: Guitars are sexy!

I would fuck this if I could.

Sexiest Instrument?


.

CapnCrunchDaPimp
CapnCrunchDaPimp
  • Member since: Feb. 23, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 40
Blank Slate
Response to Sexiest Instrument? Dec. 30th, 2010 @ 09:31 AM Reply

The guitar, silly. Look at how curved it is, it can woo the women with various sounds, a nice reverby clean sound that moves their soul, or an overdrive that shakes their uterus. The design of it is sexy. The way you play it is sexy. Think about the trombone too. How many innuendos can you make out of that?

Death
Death
  • Member since: Jan. 19, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Gamer
Response to Sexiest Instrument? Dec. 30th, 2010 @ 09:36 AM Reply

didgeridoo

LordZeebmork
LordZeebmork
  • Member since: Feb. 12, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Audiophile
Response to Sexiest Instrument? Dec. 30th, 2010 @ 09:49 AM Reply

Hurdy-gurdy. Definitely.


wolf piss

greatwh1teshark
greatwh1teshark
  • Member since: Apr. 10, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Sexiest Instrument? Dec. 30th, 2010 @ 09:56 AM Reply

At 12/30/10 07:59 AM, Falonefal wrote: But seriously, the sax is the best thing out there, and it's not only because it's one letter away from sex, it's the shape, and the sound it makes, the feel to it - so freaking sexy, I'm so gonna get me one.

Saxes are brilliant, i used to own one before selling it years ago.


That's unbloody British that is!

BBS Signature
LiquidOoze
LiquidOoze
  • Member since: May. 13, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Musician
Response to Sexiest Instrument? Dec. 30th, 2010 @ 10:33 AM Reply

Drums. Fo' shizzle. You can place me behind a drum set and you won't hear me for the next 10 hours (apart from the banging drums of course).


SoundCloud || Youtube || Bandcamp || Facebook || Click below to listen to my newest track!

BBS Signature
BlackmarketKraig
BlackmarketKraig
  • Member since: Dec. 8, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 32
Artist
Response to Sexiest Instrument? Dec. 30th, 2010 @ 10:59 AM Reply

I despise saxophone music.

The theremin is clearly the sexiest of musical instruments, just listen to that sci-fi wobble.


This sig is 100% effective protection from all hexes, curses, evil spirits and bad karma. Guaranteed.

BBS Signature
ARGNAGRAM
ARGNAGRAM
  • Member since: Aug. 15, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Sexiest Instrument? Dec. 30th, 2010 @ 11:01 AM Reply

At 12/30/10 10:59 AM, BlackmarketKraig wrote: I despise saxophone music.

IDIOT!
The saxophone is the BEST_INSTRUMENT_EVER!


"To know what a paradox is, you musn't understand this sentence"

Twone
Twone
  • Member since: Jan. 12, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 35
Musician
Response to Sexiest Instrument? Dec. 30th, 2010 @ 11:04 AM Reply

Sax. Maybe the clarinet too. The flute is pretty sexy. Oboe and bassoon are pretty hot too. Same could be said about trumpets and trombones. Tuba sexes up pretty well too. Timpani is sexy. Snare drum and other percussion instruments can sex their way around. Bass is really sexy too, as well as the cello. Violin and viola can really sex it up too.

My answer is "the symphony orchestra."


BBS Signature
Chdonga
Chdonga
  • Member since: Mar. 24, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 44
Game Developer
Response to Sexiest Instrument? Dec. 30th, 2010 @ 11:05 AM Reply

Jaws harp + Sax + a guitar = God tier music.

probably

BBS Signature
HappyMango
HappyMango
  • Member since: Jul. 21, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Sexiest Instrument? Dec. 30th, 2010 @ 11:07 AM Reply

tromboner


If you read this, the terrorists win.

BBS Signature
lawlmaster
lawlmaster
  • Member since: Jun. 30, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Gamer
Response to Sexiest Instrument? Dec. 30th, 2010 @ 11:07 AM Reply

I'm going to have to go with the Vuvuzela


A spear in your chest and a fire in your ass. I only play as Scorpion in MK games, because I'm that much of a fanboy.

BBS Signature
Blush
Blush
  • Member since: Jul. 21, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Sexiest Instrument? Dec. 30th, 2010 @ 11:11 AM Reply

Nothing makes me harder than the bass clarinet. I almost orgasmed when I heard it in some flight of the conchords song. And just look at it, so big and black. It's like some big, black thing that you can blow on all day.


R.I.P Kitty Krew ;_; and also cock joke.

BBS Signature
Jonners
Jonners
  • Member since: Oct. 29, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Sexiest Instrument? Dec. 30th, 2010 @ 11:13 AM Reply

At 12/30/10 09:24 AM, Zodape wrote:
At 12/30/10 09:15 AM, RockLou wrote: Guitars are sexy!
I would fuck this if I could.

That's fucking hideous, get a real guitar.

Sexiest Instrument?


BBS Signature
Kogey
Kogey
  • Member since: Jun. 29, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Musician
ARGNAGRAM
ARGNAGRAM
  • Member since: Aug. 15, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Sexiest Instrument? Dec. 30th, 2010 @ 11:15 AM Reply

At 12/30/10 11:13 AM, Jonners wrote:
At 12/30/10 09:24 AM, Zodape wrote:
At 12/30/10 09:15 AM, RockLou wrote: Guitars are sexy!
I would fuck this if I could.
That's fucking hideous, get a real guitar.

That's pretty hideous too. The color scheme and the shape are cool, but the frets are gay.


"To know what a paradox is, you musn't understand this sentence"

NerdLiife
NerdLiife
  • Member since: Nov. 27, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Gamer
Response to Sexiest Instrument? Dec. 30th, 2010 @ 11:16 AM Reply

At 12/30/10 08:19 AM, MercatorMap wrote: Yeah, the sounds women make are hella sexy bro.

I quote Myself on this....

"Ha..ha.hahahahahaAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!"

Jonners
Jonners
  • Member since: Oct. 29, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Sexiest Instrument? Dec. 30th, 2010 @ 11:18 AM Reply

At 12/30/10 11:15 AM, ARGNAGRAM wrote:
At 12/30/10 11:13 AM, Jonners wrote:
At 12/30/10 09:24 AM, Zodape wrote:
At 12/30/10 09:15 AM, RockLou wrote: Guitars are sexy!
I would fuck this if I could.
That's fucking hideous, get a real guitar.
That's pretty hideous too. The color scheme and the shape are cool, but the frets are gay.

You're blind and your opinion is invalid because you're also wrong.


BBS Signature
ARGNAGRAM
ARGNAGRAM
  • Member since: Aug. 15, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Sexiest Instrument? Dec. 30th, 2010 @ 11:20 AM Reply

At 12/30/10 11:18 AM, Jonners wrote:
At 12/30/10 11:15 AM, ARGNAGRAM wrote: That's pretty hideous too. The color scheme and the shape are cool, but the frets are gay.
You're blind and your opinion is invalid because you're also wrong.

Oh you're right I'm blind! How come I didn't realise before?


"To know what a paradox is, you musn't understand this sentence"

Jonners
Jonners
  • Member since: Oct. 29, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Sexiest Instrument? Dec. 30th, 2010 @ 11:23 AM Reply

At 12/30/10 11:20 AM, ARGNAGRAM wrote:
At 12/30/10 11:18 AM, Jonners wrote:
At 12/30/10 11:15 AM, ARGNAGRAM wrote: That's pretty hideous too. The color scheme and the shape are cool, but the frets are gay.
You're blind and your opinion is invalid because you're also wrong.
Oh you're right I'm blind! How come I didn't realise before?

You couldn't read the diagnostic papers.


BBS Signature
Elsid
Elsid
  • Member since: Jul. 16, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Sexiest Instrument? Dec. 30th, 2010 @ 11:25 AM Reply

Piano obviously.

Lemmiwinks91
Lemmiwinks91
  • Member since: Oct. 25, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Sexiest Instrument? Dec. 30th, 2010 @ 11:27 AM Reply

At 12/30/10 11:23 AM, Jonners wrote:
At 12/30/10 11:20 AM, ARGNAGRAM wrote:
At 12/30/10 11:18 AM, Jonners wrote:
At 12/30/10 11:15 AM, ARGNAGRAM wrote: That's pretty hideous too. The color scheme and the shape are cool, but the frets are gay.
You're blind and your opinion is invalid because you're also wrong.
Oh you're right I'm blind! How come I didn't realise before?
You couldn't read the diagnostic papers.

You both need a nice acoustic guitar! They are more sexy than electric instruments


BBS Signature
Prinzy2
Prinzy2
  • Member since: Dec. 7, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Melancholy
Response to Sexiest Instrument? Dec. 30th, 2010 @ 11:30 AM Reply

I love women who've mastered the skin flute.

Actually the piano, it's classy, sexy, and can be subtle or powerful.


Sig by triplenoob

BBS Signature
Jonners
Jonners
  • Member since: Oct. 29, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Sexiest Instrument? Dec. 30th, 2010 @ 11:31 AM Reply

At 12/30/10 11:27 AM, Lemmiwinks91 wrote:
At 12/30/10 11:23 AM, Jonners wrote:
At 12/30/10 11:20 AM, ARGNAGRAM wrote:
At 12/30/10 11:18 AM, Jonners wrote:
At 12/30/10 11:15 AM, ARGNAGRAM wrote: That's pretty hideous too. The color scheme and the shape are cool, but the frets are gay.
You're blind and your opinion is invalid because you're also wrong.
Oh you're right I'm blind! How come I didn't realise before?
You couldn't read the diagnostic papers.
You both need a nice acoustic guitar! They are more sexy than electric instruments

Got 2. Both sexier than my Vintages, but not as sexy as the Epiphone or Ibanez.

Like this but with EMGs and no pickguard.

Sexiest Instrument?


BBS Signature
ARGNAGRAM
ARGNAGRAM
  • Member since: Aug. 15, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Sexiest Instrument? Dec. 30th, 2010 @ 11:37 AM Reply

I've got a spanish guitar. I beat y'all


"To know what a paradox is, you musn't understand this sentence"