Be a Supporter!
kclimer13
kclimer13
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Alternative To Tgf2?? Dec. 23rd, 2010 @ 11:35 AM Reply

Well I make many games with the GameFactory2 but when ever I upload the game to NG it looks terrible!!!! It's never how it was when I made it!!! It makes me look bad!! And I'm getting sick of it! So dose anyone know a free alternative to TGF2???

yes

FlyinV
FlyinV
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Alternative To Tgf2?? Dec. 23rd, 2010 @ 12:05 PM Reply

Lets check out your game?
Got a link?

I am not really convinced the terribleness of it is due to the tool used to put it together......

kclimer13
kclimer13
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Alternative To Tgf2?? Dec. 23rd, 2010 @ 12:11 PM Reply

At 12/23/10 12:05 PM, FlyinV wrote: Lets check out your game?
Got a link?

I am not really convinced the terribleness of it is due to the tool used to put it together......

Just check on my profile THEY ARE ALL CRAPPY... They looked so good when I was testing them in TGF2! then I upload them and physics, animation,mouse point,etc.etc. went terrible!!

yes

Clickteam
Clickteam
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Alternative To Tgf2?? Dec. 23rd, 2010 @ 12:46 PM Reply

The tool doesn't take someones graphics and sounds and mutate them into something else when you compile a SWF, the only instance of issues I have had graphically is when trying to use a majority of the transitions that come built in to TGF2 as the SWF compiler doesn't not allow for that. However I have been able to achieve what ever effect I want in other ways.

kclimer13
kclimer13
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Alternative To Tgf2?? Dec. 23rd, 2010 @ 02:06 PM Reply

At 12/23/10 12:46 PM, Clickteam wrote: The tool doesn't take someones graphics and sounds and mutate them into something else when you compile a SWF, the only instance of issues I have had graphically is when trying to use a majority of the transitions that come built in to TGF2 as the SWF compiler doesn't not allow for that. However I have been able to achieve what ever effect I want in other ways.

You took it to literal!! I didn't mean it changed them into something else sorry! and that wasn't help at all

yes

MONSTAZCANSMILE
MONSTAZCANSMILE
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Alternative To Tgf2?? Apr. 24th, 2011 @ 12:20 PM Reply

TGF2 isnt the problem, the graphics in Rain snow wind, are meh, but its not TGF2's fault, the problem is you can tell you put VERY low effort in to making it look good.

bunnyfaceperson123
bunnyfaceperson123
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Alternative To Tgf2?? Apr. 24th, 2011 @ 01:01 PM Reply

i thought it would be some terrible game it was really good especially comepared to my games just play one and youll see they are alot worse than yours

metroidfannumber1
metroidfannumber1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 34
Blank Slate
Response to Alternative To Tgf2?? Oct. 29th, 2011 @ 04:50 AM Reply

It's called liveswif and i don't think you want it.

TOAST

metroidfannumber1
metroidfannumber1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 34
Blank Slate
Response to Alternative To Tgf2?? Oct. 29th, 2011 @ 04:53 AM Reply

AHA! You do speak to normal people! You shall be punished. You shall recieve a bratworst covered in cheese.

TOAST

Tyrannosaurus-Pwn
Tyrannosaurus-Pwn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Alternative To Tgf2?? Oct. 31st, 2011 @ 11:48 PM Reply

I know an easier solution. StencylWorks, A front page game was made with it. It's the real deal. Check it out and I'm sure you'll like it.