At 12/18/10 09:46 AM, Greenfrost6 wrote:
- Remove trading.
So instead we would have to play for even more hours on end just to get the item we didn't want anyway?
- Remove crates and keys. Keep the store.
Meh, no real opinion on that.
- Remove the Australian Christmas update.
Why would you do such a thing?
- Remove the Mann-Connomy update hats.
MORE HATS MORE HATS MORE HATS
- Remove the Polycount weapons.
Again, why? They're a nice set of different weapons to use different tactics.
- Remove all promotional items.
I semi-agree, but all promotional items have the same stats as the weapon they're based off of.
- Allow the Demoman to use the Gunboats.
- Delete all hats that were obtained after the Mann-co update.
HAT FORTRESS 2 DOESN'T AGREE.
- Make hats harder to obtain.
Alright now you're just retarded.
And thus Team Fortress 2 was made playable again.
No, it's ruined after something like that. It's like giving a kid a lollipop and after a few minutes taking it from him and beating him with it.