New Topic Respond to this Topic
LulzCal
LulzCal
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Animator
Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Apr. 3rd, 2011 @ 01:32 PM Reply

At 4/3/11 12:04 AM, Rocksbury wrote: Guess someone finally understood what is being chanted.

Heh that's pretty funny. I wan't this game so fucking bad. :C

| Steam | AMD FX8320 - Asus 7950 - 8GB DDR3 - Asis M5A97 Pro - Xigmatek 750w - 120gb SSD - 1tb HDD - 500gb HDD -

BBS Signature
Greenlaceblue
Greenlaceblue
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Apr. 3rd, 2011 @ 02:04 PM Reply

OMG i cant wait to have this game in my hands

Snuff
Snuff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Apr. 3rd, 2011 @ 06:16 PM Reply

If that Giant Spider is one that jumps out of nowhere at you, I'm going to have to play this game sat on a bucket.

That doesn't change the fact that this game is looking absolutely beautiful, and it's definitely a game I'll be wanting to get a limited addition of.

Hopefully the achievements will be much more challenging than it's predecessor, which they most likely will, as this is a 2011 game and Oblivion was 2006, and it's quite clear to see achievements are becoming more challenging to obtain within games nowadays.

Has there been any word on anyway Limited/Collector's editions of Skyrim yet?
There isn't anything for sale as of yet,

Bladebound
Bladebound
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Apr. 3rd, 2011 @ 06:19 PM Reply

IGN had a pretty good interview article with a Bethesda exec. One of the things I liked that was said was that they dont plan on including a multiplayer aspect to the game. I dont know about anyone else but hearing that just makes me feel some love for Bethesda and the quality of game they continue to put out. This wouldnt matter so much to me if there WASNT a competitive multiplayer part of ME3. I just feel like with huge RPGs like this you shouldnt waste disc space on multiplayer.

Our princess is always in another castle
XBL/Steam: Crimson Kevlar
Awesome Sig made by JaY11

BBS Signature
Rocksbury
Rocksbury
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Apr. 4th, 2011 @ 02:53 AM Reply

At 4/3/11 12:50 PM, letiger wrote:
At 4/3/11 12:04 AM, Rocksbury wrote: Guess someone finally understood what is being chanted.
But I don't want my mom to die.

Then follow him durrr

jjrmet
jjrmet
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Apr. 4th, 2011 @ 12:54 PM Reply

Tweeted Pete Hines last night asking him when more info on Skyrim will be told, he said "Give it a couple of weeks." Cant wait !

BBS Signature
Cootie
Cootie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Movie Buff
Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Apr. 4th, 2011 @ 01:58 PM Reply

I am glad to see that people can actually look attractive in this game. All the women in Oblivion were ugly as sin. You may be wondering why this matters, but you can imagine that a game filled with
Quasimoto look-alikes isn't as enjoyable. There is a reason why most protagonist in games are attractive.

For I am and forever shall be... a master ruseman.

BBS Signature
MiroDK
MiroDK
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Musician
Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Apr. 4th, 2011 @ 03:33 PM Reply

At 4/4/11 01:58 PM, Cootie wrote: I am glad to see that people can actually look attractive in this game. All the women in Oblivion were ugly as sin. You may be wondering why this matters, but you can imagine that a game filled with
Quasimoto look-alikes isn't as enjoyable. There is a reason why most protagonist in games are attractive.

Also the fact that most characters look the same, and most have the same voices, that's the worst thing about Oblivion.

shit's amazing

BBS Signature
MiroDK
MiroDK
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Musician
Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Apr. 4th, 2011 @ 07:26 PM Reply

At 4/4/11 07:22 PM, illustory wrote: Yeah but it was also hilarious. Like the beggars with the changing voices. Ruined the realism but it WAS fkn hilarious.

It was pretty funny how they were like "There's been some terrible trouble at the chapel of Anvil" and they suddenly change to this high pitched voice saying "Thank you kind sir!@!".

Yeah it was a bit funny, but it did get annoying after a while, especially with the Argonians who all seemed to have the same voice.

shit's amazing

BBS Signature
Cootie
Cootie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Movie Buff
Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Apr. 4th, 2011 @ 08:07 PM Reply

At 4/4/11 03:33 PM, MiroDK wrote:
At 4/4/11 01:58 PM, Cootie wrote: I am glad to see that people can actually look attractive in this game. All the women in Oblivion were ugly as sin. You may be wondering why this matters, but you can imagine that a game filled with
Also the fact that most characters look the same, and most have the same voices, that's the worst thing about Oblivion.

What about the fact that they just stare at you the whole time with a really stupid look on their face? I am glad people won't just stare at you now, and they will actually continue on with what they were doing.

For I am and forever shall be... a master ruseman.

BBS Signature
MiroDK
MiroDK
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Musician
Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Apr. 4th, 2011 @ 09:24 PM Reply

At 4/4/11 08:07 PM, Cootie wrote: What about the fact that they just stare at you the whole time with a really stupid look on their face? I am glad people won't just stare at you now, and they will actually continue on with what they were doing.

That too, I also remember when they had these little 'autistic moments' where they would just start looking sideways or something while talking to you.

shit's amazing

BBS Signature
jjrmet
jjrmet
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Apr. 18th, 2011 @ 11:35 AM Reply

Shit loads of new previews ;)

BBS Signature
ArthurGhostly
ArthurGhostly
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Animator
Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Apr. 18th, 2011 @ 01:22 PM Reply

All i want from this game is On Strike magic to be enchanted to my gauntlets. Make my Hand to Hand skill count for something.

BBS Signature
VGmasters
VGmasters
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Apr. 18th, 2011 @ 10:52 PM Reply

I hope Egoraptor makes an Awesome Scrolls after this comes out.

Smileyfaceman
Smileyfaceman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Apr. 29th, 2011 @ 06:11 AM Reply

I enjoyed Oblivion greatly but the only things I didn't like was the character interaction and the leveling system, all of that seems to be improved in Skyrim judging from the things Todd Howard is telling, so if everything goes fine this will probably be the perfect game. Oh my god I cannot wait fuck my life.

BBS Signature
Wolfos
Wolfos
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Game Developer
Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Apr. 29th, 2011 @ 11:46 AM Reply

At 4/3/11 05:21 PM, GoatBeak wrote: I'm not really sure why most commercial games use proprietary and licensed renderers when there are nice free ones available. Maybe there's something I'm not taking into consideration.

Companies like support. You don't want to run into a problem and not be able to fix it or taking too long to fix it.

Aci6
Aci6
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Writer
Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Apr. 29th, 2011 @ 07:31 PM Reply

Totally pre-ordered this so I'm hoping it'll be amazing.

Sticks and stones will break my bones if the radiation doesn't kill me.

Dean
Dean
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Programmer
Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Apr. 29th, 2011 @ 07:38 PM Reply

At 4/29/11 07:31 PM, Aci6 wrote: Totally pre-ordered this so I'm hoping it'll be amazing.

I'm waiting to see what editions they offer before I pre-order it. I'm not sure if they've already revealed this information or not. It has been a while since I last looked into Skyrim, but as such a big fan of the TES games I might just have to buy a collectors edition, if they have one. Usually Bethesda include some pretty neat things.

BBS + Chat Moderator - Feel free to send me a PM if you have a problem!
Want to instant message me? [ Skype - DeanNewgrounds ]

BBS Signature
Snuff
Snuff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Apr. 29th, 2011 @ 07:49 PM Reply

At 4/29/11 07:38 PM, Dean wrote:
At 4/29/11 07:31 PM, Aci6 wrote: Totally pre-ordered this so I'm hoping it'll be amazing.
I'm waiting to see what editions they offer before I pre-order it. I'm not sure if they've already revealed this information or not. It has been a while since I last looked into Skyrim, but as such a big fan of the TES games I might just have to buy a collectors edition, if they have one. Usually Bethesda include some pretty neat things.

This is basically my mind set at the moment.

I hope they release a collector's edition with something good, like Fallout 3 with it's Bobblehead and Lunchbox etc. because I've never bothered with collector's editions before, so it's be nice to start off with a good one.

POTaTOS
POTaTOS
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Musician
Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim May. 26th, 2011 @ 03:15 PM Reply

This deserves a bump.

[PSN/Steam- Airbourne238]

BBS Signature
LulzCal
LulzCal
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Animator
Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim May. 26th, 2011 @ 04:02 PM Reply

At 5/26/11 03:15 PM, POTaTOS wrote: This deserves a bump.

It sure does. Why can't it be release day already, incredibly excited.

| Steam | AMD FX8320 - Asus 7950 - 8GB DDR3 - Asis M5A97 Pro - Xigmatek 750w - 120gb SSD - 1tb HDD - 500gb HDD -

BBS Signature
warshark
warshark
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Gamer
Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim May. 26th, 2011 @ 04:24 PM Reply

At 4/29/11 07:38 PM, Dean wrote: I'm waiting to see what editions they offer before I pre-order it.

Same here. If theres a limited/collectors edition then i'll certainly be willing to put the extra money towards it.

Sig made by simon <3
360 Gamertag - Warshark NG
PSN ID - xI_Warshark_Ix

BBS Signature
SSPBourne
SSPBourne
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Musician
Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim May. 27th, 2011 @ 08:19 AM Reply

At 5/26/11 04:24 PM, warshark wrote:
At 4/29/11 07:38 PM, Dean wrote: I'm waiting to see what editions they offer before I pre-order it.
Same here. If theres a limited/collectors edition then i'll certainly be willing to put the extra money towards it.

Hell yeah. Same here.

Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here's my number, so call me, maybe? And all the other boys, try to chase me, but here's my number, so call me, maybe?

POTaTOS
POTaTOS
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Musician
Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim May. 27th, 2011 @ 01:15 PM Reply

At 5/26/11 04:02 PM, LulzCal wrote:

Because it's not finished.

BBS Signature
LulzCal
LulzCal
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Animator
Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim May. 27th, 2011 @ 01:26 PM Reply

At 5/27/11 01:15 PM, POTaTOS wrote:
At 5/26/11 04:02 PM, LulzCal wrote:
Because it's not finished.

Ergh, doesn't matter.

BBS Signature
36Holla
36Holla
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Filmmaker
Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim May. 28th, 2011 @ 10:01 AM Reply

I can't wait.

EDUCATIONALWAGON
EDUCATIONALWAGON
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim May. 28th, 2011 @ 11:06 AM Reply

I stole a prototype disc, but sorry guys, I fucked up. Before I could play it or take pictures or screenshots, I ground it up and injected it into my blood. Holy SHIT it was good.

Sorry.

Tweeter and the Monkey Man were hard-up for cash, they stayed up all night selling cocaine and hash.

BBS Signature
POTaTOS
POTaTOS
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Musician
Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim May. 28th, 2011 @ 11:40 AM Reply

At 5/28/11 11:06 AM, EDUCATIONALWAGON wrote: I stole a prototype disc, but sorry guys, I fucked up. Before I could play it or take pictures or screenshots, I ground it up and injected it into my blood. Holy SHIT it was good.

Sorry.

Lol they haven't even finished the main features. A prototype disc doesn't exist.

BBS Signature
EDUCATIONALWAGON
EDUCATIONALWAGON
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim May. 28th, 2011 @ 11:56 AM Reply

At 5/28/11 11:40 AM, POTaTOS wrote:
At 5/28/11 11:06 AM, EDUCATIONALWAGON wrote: I stole a prototype disc, but sorry guys, I fucked up. Before I could play it or take pictures or screenshots, I ground it up and injected it into my blood. Holy SHIT it was good.

Sorry.
Lol they haven't even finished the main features. A prototype disc doesn't exist.

Not anymore ;)

Tweeter and the Monkey Man were hard-up for cash, they stayed up all night selling cocaine and hash.

BBS Signature
POTaTOS
POTaTOS
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Musician
Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim May. 28th, 2011 @ 12:08 PM Reply

At 5/28/11 11:56 AM, EDUCATIONALWAGON wrote:
At 5/28/11 11:40 AM, POTaTOS wrote:

Sorry.
Not anymore ;)

Why should I believe you? You're probably an 11 year old trying to look cool and failing miserably.
What, did you just sneak in the Bethsedea studios and find a prototype disk which never existed in the first place?

BBS Signature