New Topic Respond to this Topic
Viri
Viri
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 2011-11-18 08:31:30 Reply

At 11/18/11 07:31 AM, letiger wrote: Level 81, motherfuckers.

I heard that level cap was 70.

Also I'm still level 13 lol.

[Last.FM] [Steam ID]
Bros 4 lyfe (he dun did dis sig)

BBS Signature
Snuff
Snuff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 2011-11-18 08:33:03 Reply

im sure there isn't a level cap, or if there is it's really high, i just thought it slowed down like hell at 50

Letiger
Letiger
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Melancholy
Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 2011-11-18 08:48:06 Reply

At 11/18/11 07:55 AM, Cootie wrote:
At 11/18/11 07:31 AM, letiger wrote: Level 81, motherfuckers.
Isn't that the last level in the game that you can reach? Damn, that must be awesome. How powerful are the enemies in the game to you now? Can you take them down with ease?

Magic isn't as OP compared to dragons, though my dual-weilding blades is very strong and can take them down in a few power attacks. Currently, I'm a heavy-armour, mage thief/assasin. I'm also playing on Novice which makes me wonder what Adept would play like.

BBS Signature
AnalPenguinFarming
AnalPenguinFarming
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Movie Buff
Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 2011-11-18 10:30:05 Reply

Just played easily one of the coolest quests in any game. No spoilers, but has anyone been to the abandoned house quest in Markath? Creepiest/best quest ever.

Yea, I farm Anal Penguins. Do something about it.

BBS Signature
iMini
iMini
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Movie Buff
Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 2011-11-18 10:37:41 Reply

Wanna know the best way to make money through legitimate gameplay?

Transmute Ore, shit turns Iron Ore into SIlver Ore, and then Silver Ore into Gold Ore.

The best place to do this would probably be outside Warmaidens in Whiterun, buy all the iron ore from the Blacksmith, go inside and buy all the iron ore from the Warmaidens shopkeep, turn these into gold ore. Turn the gold ore into gold ingots, turn the ingots into various amulets (personally, I am always overstocked on jewels) and then you can sell them to general stores and wait 48 hours.

If you're into enchanting you can probably make some mad good amulets and sell those for even more profit, and you'll probably keep a few since you'll sure have some good effects. All of this even gets up your smithing, speech, alteration and enchanting.

illicit makes a damn good signature.

BBS Signature
IrishGun
IrishGun
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Audiophile
Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 2011-11-18 10:50:41 Reply

At 11/17/11 06:59 PM, POTaTOS wrote: But with the dragon shouts, they're as powerful as any mage.

I wouldn't say that. All I ever use are either two handed weapons or fists and the dragon shouts don't do diddley to tougher enemies like dragons.

Although me and my brother play on Master difficulty, so nothing does diddley to tougher enemies like dragons.

#sweg
#huzzledongs
#sweg

BBS Signature
Drony
Drony
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Melancholy
Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 2011-11-18 11:08:00 Reply

At 11/18/11 10:30 AM, AnalPenguinFarming wrote: Just played easily one of the coolest quests in any game. No spoilers, but has anyone been to the abandoned house quest in Markath? Creepiest/best quest ever.

I know exactly what one your talking about.

BBS Signature
Wolfos
Wolfos
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Game Developer
Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 2011-11-18 11:13:01 Reply

Level cap is indeed 81.
Past level 50, however, leveling is much more slowly.
Source:
http://uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Leveling

AnalPenguinFarming
AnalPenguinFarming
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Movie Buff
Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 2011-11-18 11:20:52 Reply

At 11/18/11 11:08 AM, Drony wrote:
At 11/18/11 10:30 AM, AnalPenguinFarming wrote: Just played easily one of the coolest quests in any game. No spoilers, but has anyone been to the abandoned house quest in Markath? Creepiest/best quest ever.
I know exactly what one your talking about.

Awesome right? No matter what the quest is in Skyrim, I've constantly been blown away by how amazing and detailed they all are. Easily was one of the creepiest game quests of all time for me.

Yea, I farm Anal Penguins. Do something about it.

BBS Signature
Squidbit
Squidbit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Animator
Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 2011-11-18 11:30:38 Reply

I wish there was some purpose to enemies yielding, rather than just giving you an opportunity to stab them to death without them fighting back.
Like, you'd think they would at least run away, rather than couching in front of you for 5 seconds before deciding to fight again.

But, I'd like it a lot if when they yielded, you had the option to just kill them, or you could make them pay you for their life, in gold or armor or weapons or whatever they had on them. Maybe you could force them into being companions, have a bandit turn on his/her own group and fight for their life with you. Maybe if you make the bandit chief yield, you gain control over the whole bandit clan and they become friendly, maybe they'll do stuff for you, mine stuff in a nearby cave, gather alchemy materials, stuff like that.

Get a wizard to yield and they teach you whatever spell they're using, if you don't already know it. Or train you in destruction/alteration/whatever.
Archers could train you in archery, etc.

warshark
warshark
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 48
Gamer
Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 2011-11-18 15:30:54 Reply

Encountered my first wild Dragon. All was going well until he lost interest and decided to fly towards one of them giant camps. The good news was that he got, quite literally, raped by 3 mammoths and died within 5 seconds. The bad news was that the giants and mammoths then decided it was my fault that the dragon paid them a visit and decided to chase me.

I could have probably outrun them but I was already over-encumbered with a lot of crap I was going to sell.

Reloaded the save after being 2-shotted by a mammoth (Not fun) and this time the dragon just circled around me for a while and then flew off like a huge chicken...

Still incredibly fun! Although that companion guy who helps you for a quest kept bugging out for me. He'd be getting attacked by enemies and just stand there and take it.

Sig made by simon <3
360 Gamertag - Warshark NG
PSN ID - xI_Warshark_Ix

BBS Signature
hitman1993
hitman1993
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Gamer
Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 2011-11-18 16:27:58 Reply

At 11/18/11 10:37 AM, iMini wrote: Wanna know the best way to make money through legitimate gameplay?

Transmute Ore, shit turns Iron Ore into SIlver Ore, and then Silver Ore into Gold Ore.

When I first found that tome, I couldn't believe that's actually a spell they put in the game. Might as well be "Conjure Money"

BBS Signature
warshark
warshark
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 48
Gamer
Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 2011-11-18 18:13:39 Reply

If I drop items in my house will they remain there forever?

Sig made by simon <3
360 Gamertag - Warshark NG
PSN ID - xI_Warshark_Ix

BBS Signature
hitman1993
hitman1993
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Gamer
Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 2011-11-18 18:18:47 Reply

At 11/18/11 06:13 PM, warshark wrote: If I drop items in my house will they remain there forever?

Yes.

BBS Signature
Rallard
Rallard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 2011-11-18 18:24:05 Reply

At 11/18/11 03:30 PM, warshark wrote: he got, quite literally, raped by 3 mammoths

Unless you saw the mammoths humping the dragon from the backside, I think you need to rephrase that statement sir.

Dromedary
Dromedary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 2011-11-18 18:46:36 Reply

At 11/18/11 06:13 PM, warshark wrote: If I drop items in my house will they remain there forever?

Man it was fun in Oblivion when you spent hours placing shit around your house in cool places, to come home and find it had all de-spawned.

MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature
GHOST-KILLA
GHOST-KILLA
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Gamer
Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 2011-11-18 19:03:21 Reply

YES i was going to post something about this.. Best quest so far IMO haha.

No spoilers but its the first time in a video game iv actually felt guilty for doing something (I used the mace). Iv never really cared for my actions in a game, but for some reason i did during that quest, strange.. It made it a great an memorable quest for me though.

Squidbit
Squidbit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Animator
Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 2011-11-18 19:40:26 Reply

At 11/18/11 06:46 PM, Dromedary wrote:
Man it was fun in Oblivion when you spent hours placing shit around your house in cool places, to come home and find it had all de-spawned.

That honestly never happened to me even once. And I placed all kinds of shit around my house.

Which reminds me, I don't like the house in Solitude, not worth the money at all. Not enough containers, not enough places to put cool things, and that stupid housecarl has no idea who I am when I walk into my own house. She's always like "I hope you're not planning any trouble here"

I don't have any other houses though, since I like to keep all my stuff in one spot and it's a pain in the ass to move it, so I can't really say if any of the other houses are better.

POTaTOS
POTaTOS
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Musician
Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 2011-11-18 19:55:04 Reply

This game made my arachnophobia skyrocket. I shiver every time I see one of these damn things.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[PSN/Steam- Airbourne238]

BBS Signature
Crink
Crink
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 2011-11-18 20:26:54 Reply

At 11/18/11 07:40 PM, Squidbit wrote:
I don't have any other houses though, since I like to keep all my stuff in one spot and it's a pain in the ass to move it, so I can't really say if any of the other houses are better.

this is the problem i have

i am a rich mofo and i could buy all these other houses. but, all of my shit, literally all of my 50 hours worth of hoarding is dumped into the chests/on the floor/cupboards of my quaint whiterun abode. it would be way too much hassle moving all of my stuff to another house because i immensely enjoy the convenience of having everything in one house.

also, i am level 39 nordic MAN. i was originally a WARRIOR MAN but that stopped after about 5 levels because heavy armour is too gay and i didn't want to perk it to degay it. so i became light armour stabby stab man with 15x backstab perk for l0lz. 100 in smithing, 80 in onehanded/conjuring. too good

today was a good day. i finished the college of winterhold quests. i FINALLY travelled to falkreath and found the dark brotherhood sanctuary. and i killed 3 dragon priests too.

my check list is as of so:

thieves guild - BUGGED THE FUCK OUT
companions - done
college of winterhold - done
dark bros - doing
stormcloaks - getting round to finishing
imperial - fuck those guys
forsworn - fuck them too
daedric shit - do if i find it; done molag, azure and boethiah
dragon priests - idk, i stab if i find
main quest - LOL NOPE

hey

BBS Signature
iMini
iMini
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Movie Buff
Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 2011-11-18 20:33:31 Reply

At 11/18/11 08:26 PM, Crink wrote: also, i am level 39 nordic MAN. i was originally a WARRIOR MAN but that stopped after about 5 levels because heavy armour is too gay and i didn't want to perk it to degay it

I'm prety high right now and that's one of the funniest things i've ever heard.

I. CAN. NOT. STOP. LAUGHING.

illicit makes a damn good signature.

BBS Signature
desert116
desert116
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Gamer
Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 2011-11-18 20:36:18 Reply

New on the next patch.

Anyway, how many places have you guys found?

I have found 327

( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)

BBS Signature
Makeshift
Makeshift
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Audiophile
Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 2011-11-18 20:40:01 Reply

At 11/18/11 08:36 PM, desert116 wrote: Stats

You know, sleeping makes your skills increase faster for 6 hours.

desert116
desert116
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Gamer
Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 2011-11-18 20:41:18 Reply

At 11/18/11 08:40 PM, Makeshift wrote:

I have no time for such trivialities, I have butterflies to catch.

( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)

BBS Signature
Rallard
Rallard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 2011-11-18 20:42:16 Reply

SPOILURS FOR THIEVES GUILD IN DIS POST.

I have no idea why I returned the skeleton key. The rewards are retarded, seriously. Oh, a once per day mayhem spell? A two minute once per day invisibility spell? A once per day drain life spell?

If I kept that fucking key I wouldn't have to deal with the bullshit known as broken lockpicks, but I couldn't help but finish the quest. God damnit all.

But with that said, Bethesda really went overboard with the once a day spells. Most are super overpowered, unlike in Oblivion, where they were pretty useless later on. God damnit Bethesda, find a balance!!!

Squidbit
Squidbit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Animator
Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 2011-11-18 20:57:46 Reply

At 11/18/11 08:36 PM, desert116 wrote: New on the next patch.

Anyway, how many places have you guys found?
I have found 327

I don't know how the hell the ebony bow is my favorite weapon, I've been using it for like 1 level. I've been using my Blade of Woe since like level 15.

Also, No lollygaggin'

Squidbit
Squidbit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Animator
Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 2011-11-18 21:00:01 Reply

At 11/18/11 08:57 PM, Squidbit wrote: I don't know how the hell the ebony bow is my favorite weapon, I've been using it for like 1 level. I've been using my Blade of Woe since like level 15.

Well shit I didn't notice I hit the combat tab before I took the screenshot. I've found 167 locations.

djack
djack
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Movie Buff
Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 2011-11-18 21:49:46 Reply

At 11/18/11 08:40 PM, Makeshift wrote:

Not if you're like me and became a werewolf at the first possible chance. It's actually really useful when you're overencumbered as I can turn into a wolf and run to the nearest city no matter how much weight I'm carrying.

Luke
Luke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Gamer
Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 2011-11-18 22:26:43 Reply

Finally got it! After playing 2 hours on PC, I copped it for PS3.... Time to waste 10000 hours on this!

Yeah, whatever.
PSN ID: REDSiN66

Richard
Richard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Animator
Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 2011-11-19 01:02:42 Reply

Herping along through the forest right after the initial prisoner-escape sequence, oh cool, there's a saber tooth. Well, I've got several healthpotions and I'm wearing some decent heavy armor. Let's go put my warhammer through it's skull.

5 seconds later....

WTF (Reload)