Support NATA 2014

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

  • 199,636 Views
  • 4,636 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
MaxUchiha
MaxUchiha
  • Member since: Nov. 3, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Gamer
Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 1 month ago Reply

ITS RELEASED IN CASE YOU HAVENT NOTICED

Sense-Offender
Sense-Offender
  • Member since: May. 16, 2005
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Movie Buff
Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 1 month ago Reply

At 3/26/14 09:13 AM, Mismo wrote:
At 3/25/14 12:23 PM, Sense-Offender wrote: I came up with a Khajiit name for him, too, after looking up a bit of info on their names and meanings and stuff.
What did you name him (if you remember)? As you did I also looked up Khajiit names and meanings and named my Khajiit character "Qa`Zhirr" which means if I remember correctly "unknown thief" or something. Thought it was fitting since the PC usually is a blank slate and nobody knows anything about him/her. Oh yeah, he was a thief also.

Krindo'Qadar. Almost definitely not correctly adhering to convention. Probably didn't take much looking into before coming up with it.


one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell
sig by Jay11

BBS Signature
kazumazkan
kazumazkan
  • Member since: Nov. 29, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Melancholy
Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 1 month ago Reply

At 3/26/14 09:54 AM, MaxUchiha wrote: ITS RELEASED IN CASE YOU HAVENT NOTICED

are you fucking stupid


"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?
was her name tenneassi
omtish

BBS Signature
Snuff
Snuff
  • Member since: Oct. 17, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 1 month ago Reply

At 3/26/14 10:47 PM, kazumazkan wrote:
At 3/26/14 09:54 AM, MaxUchiha wrote: ITS RELEASED IN CASE YOU HAVENT NOTICED
are you fucking stupid

he's got a point why are we talking about this game it came out nearly 3 years ago

Mismo
Mismo
  • Member since: Aug. 10, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Musician
Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 1 month ago Reply

At 3/27/14 04:58 AM, Snuff wrote:
At 3/26/14 10:47 PM, kazumazkan wrote:
At 3/26/14 09:54 AM, MaxUchiha wrote: ITS RELEASED IN CASE YOU HAVENT NOTICED
are you fucking stupid
he's got a point why are we talking about this game it came out nearly 3 years ago

Some people are still playing it, and others have just begun playing. So especially for those that have just started playing the game, discussing it is actually very relevant.


Heads or tails?

BBS Signature
kazumazkan
kazumazkan
  • Member since: Nov. 29, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Melancholy
Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 1 month ago Reply

At 3/27/14 07:49 AM, Mismo wrote:
At 3/27/14 04:58 AM, Snuff wrote:
At 3/26/14 10:47 PM, kazumazkan wrote:
At 3/26/14 09:54 AM, MaxUchiha wrote:
Some people are still playing it, and others have just begun playing. So especially for those that have just started playing the game, discussing it is actually very relevant.

this sums it up quickly


"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?
was her name tenneassi
omtish

BBS Signature
Snuff
Snuff
  • Member since: Oct. 17, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 1 month ago Reply

At 3/27/14 10:30 AM, kazumazkan wrote:
At 3/27/14 07:49 AM, Mismo wrote:
Some people are still playing it, and others have just begun playing. So especially for those that have just started playing the game, discussing it is actually very relevant.
this sums it up quickly

you guys didn't pick up on the sarcasm then

Mismo
Mismo
  • Member since: Aug. 10, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Musician
Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 1 month ago Reply

At 3/27/14 10:37 AM, Snuff wrote: you guys didn't pick up on the sarcasm then

No, we did not.

Well I didn't

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim


Heads or tails?

BBS Signature
Valjylmyr
Valjylmyr
  • Member since: Aug. 15, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Movie Buff
Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 1 month ago Reply

This thread being alive again is making me want to replay the game but I'm burned out on it. It lasted significantly longer than almost every other game I've played but. Whenever I start a new game I get bored in an hour.


BBS Signature
DoctorStrongbad
DoctorStrongbad
  • Member since: Oct. 20, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 54
Blank Slate
Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 1 month ago Reply

It was an awesome game.


I have a PhD in Troll Physics
Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

simon
simon
  • Member since: Mar. 23, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 43
Gamer
Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 1 month ago Reply

At 3/28/14 12:25 AM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: It was an awesome game.

It still is an awesome game, with mods it can look and play better than most games that are still coming out.


ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Playstation ID: SCParry
3DS Friend Code: 2878-9581-7218

BBS Signature
Snuff
Snuff
  • Member since: Oct. 17, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 1 month ago Reply

At 3/27/14 06:05 PM, Mismo wrote:
At 3/27/14 10:37 AM, Snuff wrote: you guys didn't pick up on the sarcasm then
No, we did not.

Well I didn't

this is newgrounds 80% of comments are sarcastic

Mismo
Mismo
  • Member since: Aug. 10, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Musician
Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 1 month ago Reply

At 3/28/14 12:56 PM, Snuff wrote:
At 3/27/14 06:05 PM, Mismo wrote:
At 3/27/14 10:37 AM, Snuff wrote: you guys didn't pick up on the sarcasm then
No, we did not.

Well I didn't
this is newgrounds 80% of comments are sarcastic

Yes and I thought your comment was one the 20%. Let us not get wrapped around this shall we. Your sarcasm wasn't as obvious as you thought and I should have known better than to think you were actually serious. We were both wrong and right. We were "wright".

Or "ronght"


Heads or tails?

BBS Signature
elitegamer11
elitegamer11
  • Member since: Mar. 23, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Gamer
Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 1 month ago Reply

from what i've seen of it it looks like it would melt my computer

DoctorStrongbad
DoctorStrongbad
  • Member since: Oct. 20, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 54
Blank Slate
Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 1 month ago Reply

At 3/28/14 11:37 AM, simon wrote:
At 3/28/14 12:25 AM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: It was an awesome game.
It still is an awesome game, with mods it can look and play better than most games that are still coming out.

I never tried out any mods. Can you recommend some?


I have a PhD in Troll Physics
Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

Sense-Offender
Sense-Offender
  • Member since: May. 16, 2005
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Movie Buff
Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 1 month ago Reply

At 3/27/14 08:42 PM, Valjylmyr wrote: This thread being alive again is making me want to replay the game but I'm burned out on it. It lasted significantly longer than almost every other game I've played but. Whenever I start a new game I get bored in an hour.

In that case, try Dragon's Dogma.


one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell
sig by Jay11

BBS Signature
Valjylmyr
Valjylmyr
  • Member since: Aug. 15, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Movie Buff
Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 1 month ago Reply

At 3/29/14 07:18 PM, Sense-Offender wrote:
At 3/27/14 08:42 PM, Valjylmyr wrote: This thread being alive again is making me want to replay the game but I'm burned out on it. It lasted significantly longer than almost every other game I've played but. Whenever I start a new game I get bored in an hour.
In that case, try Dragon's Dogma.

I've played most of the western fantasy RPGs in the last few years and I'm thoroughly bored with all of them. I enjoyed them but I play them way too much too quickly and lose interest after doing everything. I guess I'll have to wait until ESVI or Inquisition.


BBS Signature