Be a Supporter!
Saku-Tatsuya
Saku-Tatsuya
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Satanism Dec. 8th, 2010 @ 05:11 PM Reply

I thought Satanists were just Christians who didn't see Satan as evil but rather as God's second-handman who enforces the rules.

Goes to show what I know about the Religon though.

Deathbybible
Deathbybible
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Satanism Dec. 8th, 2010 @ 05:19 PM Reply

so OP, from what I can understand, you think being a teenage little whore and desperately reaching for attention on a website via claiming to hold "PERSECUTED" beliefs, when in reality no one gives a fuck and you should stuff yourself into an oven?

What is to discuss? Your beliefs are none of my concern, you probably havent received any shit for having those beliefs. Rather, you may have received shit for whippin' out them beliefs and showing everybody who has working fleshy video receptors.

Squat

KemCab
KemCab
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to Satanism Dec. 8th, 2010 @ 06:32 PM Reply

At 12/8/10 11:39 AM, Ericho wrote: Then again Buddhism doesn't believe in a God and they are considered a religion, although they could also be a philosophy.

Buddhism teaches reincarnation. It's not a philosophy, it's a belief system, a religion.

At 12/8/10 01:52 PM, Mortician97 wrote: satanism is just atheism and humanism.

You'd get in a lot less fights if you just called yourself an atheist humanist. Or an existentialist. Or whatever.

BBS Signature
Ericho
Ericho
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 42
Movie Buff
Response to Satanism Dec. 9th, 2010 @ 10:04 AM Reply

At 12/8/10 06:32 PM, KemCab wrote: Buddhism teaches reincarnation. It's not a philosophy, it's a belief system, a religion.

According to Wikipedia, it is in fact both.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

KemCab
KemCab
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to Satanism Dec. 9th, 2010 @ 10:44 AM Reply

At 12/9/10 10:04 AM, Ericho wrote:
At 12/8/10 06:32 PM, KemCab wrote: Buddhism teaches reincarnation. It's not a philosophy, it's a belief system, a religion.
According to Wikipedia, it is in fact both.

By that logic, Christianity is also a philosophy because it espouses humanistic beliefs.

BBS Signature