Be a Supporter!
mineworker
mineworker
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint 2005-03-24 19:49:38 Reply

I think pandora is right, Pavo hurry up I wanna hear something good.

Wizard: No prob getting that email, and the whole voting zero thing is been talked about and nothing can change it so we all deal with it.

I think i was supposed to listen to somones music, and if I forgot tell me. Link me up and I'll do it as soon as possible.

Pavo-Miskic
Pavo-Miskic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint 2005-03-24 22:23:28 Reply

Ok then I cant finish the song up today beacuse I've got way too much to do...so expect the songs to be submitted Friday everyone

Also I've made a short Silent Hill 2 ReMix Loop, pretty calming...I'll let that out later too

Pavo-Miskic
Pavo-Miskic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint 2005-03-24 23:43:19 Reply

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/view.php?id=250472&sub=21897

Theres that Silent Hill 2 Loop I was talkin bout

WizardSleeve
WizardSleeve
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint 2005-03-25 08:48:42 Reply

At 3/24/05 07:49 PM, mineworker wrote: I think pandora is right, Pavo hurry up I wanna hear something good.

Wizard: No prob getting that email, and the whole voting zero thing is been talked about and nothing can change it so we all deal with it.

I think i was supposed to listen to somones music, and if I forgot tell me. Link me up and I'll do it as soon as possible.

Yeah i understand its something you have to deal with if you want your audio submitted to the site... I would much rather not have to deal with it thats all.. i sid in the email to liljum the only way it would be fair is if the voting system was prely based on reviews instead of all the cuntrs who vote 0. It sucks when you se all of ur scores just take a big jump downb cos some asshole wants to be better than you. I'm repeating myself i am sure so i will stop.

I hope he gets round to deletin my shit soon.

Nexus: 1. a means of connection; tie; link.
Nexus: 2. a connected series or group.
Nexus: 3. the core or center, as of a matter or situation.

BBS Signature
mineworker
mineworker
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint 2005-03-25 19:07:02 Reply

There have been a few times that I've emailed people at Newgrounds to try to fix the Audio Portal, and neve have gotten a reply back. I could understand that if it was just me asking, but it was without consent of the entire Audio Joint when it had more members that I sent it. I listed a few ways that would fix the Audio Portal, that I forgot, and thats about it. No reply. So I've done my part to try to help the Audio Portal...and I deal with the assholes who vote our songs down. I dont know if they will delete your songs because you are pissed about their scores, but the best of luck anyway. Maybe one of you can think of a better solution.

Pavo-Miskic
Pavo-Miskic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint 2005-03-26 00:10:50 Reply

Wow...I head on over to the VG Remixes part of Audio Portal...and I see I have 3 songs of mine in the top 15...jesus I'm finally getting noticed...thanks everyone this is kinda shocking...after a long time of getting shunned for using violins & pianos on NG...and its finally paid off...I think I'll still be shunned but wow this is still amazing, I think 1st time this has ever happened to anyone, even ParagonX9...I'm still kinda in shock so I'll see you all tomorrow, and look forward for my song for the EazyP Vs. Pandora_Tranquil

WizardSleeve
WizardSleeve
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint 2005-03-26 07:02:51 Reply

Well he hasn't reponded to the email, and he hasn't deleted them. He better.. They are my tunes, weather i submit them to NG or not they are mine, i have a copywrite on them, and if they dont take them down then i am either gonna have to go the leagal rute, or find a hacker to break in and delete my shit.

Unfourtuantly i don't know any hacker so it might have to be a case of the long leagal route.. and I would have to sue otherwise I wouldn't be able to afford it.. and i don't really want to go through all that hassel so if they just get round to either deleting my tunes or sorting out the AP it will shut me up and all that jazz

I'm not gonna submit any more shit anyway, i've started my new SC acc and gone through clearance again, and am just trying to complete some tunes properly for display on SC.. I put a few up but to be honest they are more at the standard I would submit them to NG at hehe.

But whatever, weather they delete them or not I suppose it doesn't really matter anyway, and if people are going to be dicks and vote 0's well its their loss, i've got a job making music, most of them probably don't so its all good in the end

BBS Signature
mineworker
mineworker
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint 2005-03-26 14:49:54 Reply

At 3/26/05 07:02 AM, WizardSleeve wrote: Well...

Dont be such a pussy. The rest of us put our music on Newgrounds and dont constantly cry about people voting zero. Its not the score that really counts, its the song and teh reviews. I hope they dont delete your music, so I can personally vote zero on them. Stop Crying!

Pavo-Miskic
Pavo-Miskic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint 2005-03-26 18:34:49 Reply

Tough love...we'll yes, stop bitching guy, we all put up with it, you should too

mineworker
mineworker
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint 2005-03-27 08:14:49 Reply

At 3/26/05 06:34 PM, Pavo-Miskic wrote: Tough love...we'll yes, stop bitching guy, we all put up with it, you should too

You are so right, Im glad that someone agrees with me around here.

WizardSleeve
WizardSleeve
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint 2005-03-27 09:04:23 Reply

At 3/27/05 08:14 AM, mineworker wrote:
At 3/26/05 06:34 PM, Pavo-Miskic wrote: Tough love...we'll yes, stop bitching guy, we all put up with it, you should too
You are so right, Im glad that someone agrees with me around here.

Why should anyone have to put up with a bunch of immature pricks? Fair enough you do.. and you know, i thought I could put up with it... but I can't, because I know full well when a tune drops below 3.5 no one ever listens to it.. now i am not saying all my tunes are worth 4's and 5's... but when you watch some one vote 4, then some one vote 5.. and mb another 4 come in.. and then the next day ur score is like 2.0 u know its a capper, and there is no need for that.

Soundclick you don't have this problem. and mineworker.. is it really that smart to tell some one your going to vote 0 on all their tunes? You know if i go and check out my scores right now and they are capped again I am just gonna be as lame as you and do it back.

That aside... Has anyone listened to the IM album Converting vegitarions? Its rather strange and so differant from what i usually expect out of IM. I am quite addicted to shakawkaw tho.. can't stop going shakawkaw kaw ka kah kah kow... shaka ka ka kow.. haha. Genious!

BBS Signature
WizardSleeve
WizardSleeve
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint 2005-03-27 09:12:51 Reply

Look i will drop the whole btching about the 0's thing, its just fucking gay, and i don't feel i should HAVE to put up with it, it should be an option, and them being my tunes, i should be allowed to have them deleted.

And don't worry I am not gonna vote 0 on ur shite miney... I'm not that lame, go ahead and do it to mine, it will just make you as bad as the other lamers.

I'm pretty much bored with NG again anyway, i only ever really check this topic for posts now... it just gets to a point where ever topic is the same and you need to leave NG to get a refresher and come back and there are some good topics again.

BBS Signature
ZeRo-BaSs
ZeRo-BaSs
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint 2005-03-27 15:06:50 Reply

At 3/24/05 06:42 PM, Pavo-Miskic wrote: Ah HA! Another Reason 2.5 user ^_^ I'd love to do a colab since I've never done one and I want to see what It would be like...to contact me my AIM is EazyPInc1 & my MSN is EazyP@hotmail.com

See ya later Zero

No offence pavo but i havent got to contact you..U got to contact me...you are the collaboration guest..not me >:-)
and damn..im ZB..im not a little noob..It should be an honor to work with me (LOL!) >:-)
LOL just joking..but if u want to collaborate contact me..

SiSiMeN
SiSiMeN
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint 2005-03-27 23:07:39 Reply

its me
PaNdOrA-Tranquil-

i submitted my piece for the battle, its gonna tear down your house.

submit ur piece when u read this

Pavo-Miskic
Pavo-Miskic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint 2005-03-28 14:38:40 Reply

EazyP is finally done with his piece for the Vs.

DK64 ReMix-Freak Factory
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/view.php?id=250472&sub=22084

We'll see who wins this battle, everyone vote & review our tracks FAIRLY!!!

SiSiMeN
SiSiMeN
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint 2005-03-28 16:32:51 Reply

..... idk about you but i fukin only got 1 review.

i resubmitted it.

it had like 82 downloads (with a 4.40 rating still!!!!!!!!!)
but only 1 review =(

mineworker
mineworker
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint 2005-03-28 19:58:55 Reply

At 3/27/05 09:12 AM, WizardSleeve wrote: stuff

Dude I wouldnt go and vote down on your shit, that is lame. I am sick of your crying about it. I couldnt care less if you voted zeros on my songs all day long if you could. Im glad to see you around still after my little bitch fit, but take a hint, no one really cares about teh scores. Once its off the front page barely anyone listens to it anyway. The onyl real downloads is when your on the top five, or you beg people to listen.

Pavo-Miskic
Pavo-Miskic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint 2005-03-29 13:43:54 Reply

Ah the war is going on strong with the EZP Vs. PT contest...our current scores are

EZP-9.00/10.00
PT-8.25/10.00

EVERYONE get your reviews in tonight if you mean to review and if you need links to the songs again here they are...

EZP's Freak Factory- http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/view.php?id=250472&sub=22084
PT's Pandemonium Chamber- http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/view.php?id=1130608&sub=22123

Pavo-Miskic
Pavo-Miskic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint 2005-03-30 00:05:16 Reply

And its OVER! The rating have stayed that same and I'd like to announce to everyone that I HAVE WON!

DA DA DA DA DA DA...DAAaAAaAaAaA!

We'll that was short lived...who wants pie?

mineworker
mineworker
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint 2005-03-30 12:17:41 Reply

At 3/30/05 12:05 AM, Pavo-Miskic wrote: And its OVER!

That was pretty quick, mayabe think about making the contest a week long or somthing? I never even got a chance to listen to the songs. I have a feeling that you were the only club member on Newgrounds last night anway since there arent any other posts.

SiSiMeN
SiSiMeN
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint 2005-03-30 14:23:56 Reply

yeah plus i got another review thats a 9 so i think were either tied or im ahead cuz i got 6 reviews and u got 3

SiSiMeN
SiSiMeN
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint 2005-03-30 14:30:30 Reply

oh click the link in my sig for my music, and listen to solar rythem and sadness relinquished.

i actually did sadness relinquished on the keyboard (like a piano) and had fruity put it into the pattern, so its different from any other song ive done.

i think im going to start doing that more, cuz ive never done a melody that long really.

its like a piano solo with a synth lol.

plz check it out (its sad as the name says)

WizardSleeve
WizardSleeve
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint 2005-03-31 11:35:26 Reply

haha yeah well i wouldn't just randomly leave cos some one bitched me out lol. Besides I agree mostly with what you were saying other than one thing.. I was not CRYING i was WHINGING - and its good to have a good whinge every now and then, keeps ur mind off shit. Same with bitching.. gets alot of agro off ur chest :)

One of my tracks just hit no. 9 on SC which is alot harder to get than on NG as its done by listens per day as aposed to any particular score. Most things in the charts dont stay up there that long.. the longest i ever got was 2 weeks at number 9 in the dnb section, that was pretty cool!

BBS Signature
Pavo-Miskic
Pavo-Miskic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint 2005-03-31 13:14:58 Reply

At 3/30/05 02:23 PM, SiSiMeN wrote: yeah plus i got another review thats a 9 so i think were either tied or im ahead cuz i got 6 reviews and u got 3

Well you did submit it 3 times...hmm...then I guess we'll call it a tie? I thought it was only supposed to last until the weekly favorites where picked

Pandora-Tranquil
Pandora-Tranquil
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint 2005-03-31 16:24:26 Reply

the weekly favs are fucking bullshit, they should do it based on REVIEWS
anyone can get on the weekly favs, all it means is that your lucky enough not to get 10 fags voting zero on ur shit. in fact if i hadnt have re-submitted pandemonium chamber (the fags actually missed it) it wouldhave made the weekly fav with a score of 4.40

rawr.

BBS Signature
Pandora-Tranquil
Pandora-Tranquil
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint 2005-03-31 16:27:21 Reply

oh, i submitted 3 new songs and noone reviewed ANY OF THEM or voted, exept the fags.

get this, i waited till it was off the new songs list to vote 5 on it, (it was FUCKING ZERO UNTILL THEN) and when i voted five it went up to 1.

HOW FUCKING REDICULOUS IS THAT BULLSHIT

but for real review and VOTE please im sick and tired of these fags, im getting really pissed off.

rawr.

BBS Signature
mineworker
mineworker
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint 2005-03-31 19:45:17 Reply

I think that Wizard has finally figured out how to cope with a low score, and Pandora is on his way. Yyou guys remember, the only true way to see if your song is good or not is to put a like in a forum or give it to a friend to listen to. Reviews and scores do not matter in the least bit, they could be by people that have no idea what good music is. I've been a muscian for a long time, and have realized that most people are just morons when it comes to music.

Sorry about not being able to review your music everyone, Im just haveing one of those weeks that you want to stab someone in the trachea. You know, those days.

Pandora-Tranquil
Pandora-Tranquil
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint 2005-04-01 20:11:12 Reply

check out my new profile pic (it was meant to be an avatar but this site dont do avatars)

and check out my new music, i actually dodged the fags for once and i have a 5 on my new song right now, however im not going to submit for a while (im gonna keep that 5 and jus tell ppl like u guys to vote on it since ur not faggots)

rawr.

BBS Signature
Frostbreath
Frostbreath
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint 2005-04-01 20:26:54 Reply

Hi fellas!

Just promoting the few songs i've submitted, would be glad if someone took their time and listen to them. I find it unnecessary to create a link, when there's one above my sig, so just click it and you'll get there.

Thanks.

Pandora-Tranquil
Pandora-Tranquil
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint 2005-04-02 20:44:40 Reply

hope thats not gonna be your only post.

you check out other ppls music and review and they will return the favor (as is with me anyways)

anyways, i jus made a new song (kinda still workin on it) but its a trance (like usual) but its not dark or evil, its pretty as HELL.

i think you will like, message SiSiMeN313 on yahoo, aim, or demonslayer326@hotmail.com on msn and ill send u it.

thx for any support!

rawr.

BBS Signature