New Topic Respond to this Topic
naumsaum
naumsaum
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint 2004-11-21 18:50:40 Reply

Sorry guys for not posting so often!(Monthly actually)
Cuz I am not so involved with the internet so much anymore!
anyway this morning I came out with this song:
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/view.php?id=593510&sub=16817

Music is peace!!!

Peace...

illumatiks
illumatiks
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint 2004-11-21 20:16:36 Reply

well naum i dont kno if neone still checks by here except for yu n i, i aint rele into tha internet no more but i still gotta use my comp for my music so im on technically

Pavo-Miskic
Pavo-Miskic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint 2004-11-25 16:13:13 Reply

Hey EazyP still checks by every once in a while to the place that helped get him started ^_^

So...anyone got any ideas to get Audio Joint back on its feet?

SeeD419
SeeD419
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Programmer
Response to Audio Joint 2004-12-08 00:06:16 Reply

At 11/25/04 04:13 PM, Pavo-Miskic wrote: So...anyone got any ideas to get Audio Joint back on its feet?

Umm...not really. Just posting in it probably. I've got a lot of reviews on my audio recently, don't know why. Maybe audio is coming back on its feet by itself...well...hopefully.

At 11/21/04 06:50 PM, naumsaum wrote: Sorry guys for not posting so often!(Monthly actually)
Cuz I am not so involved with the internet so much anymore!
anyway this morning I came out with this song:

I've been away too...more music, less internet. Cool song.

Minecraft server: proxa.co
PortalWatch 0.1 Alpha - Download
Sig by illicit

BBS Signature
Pavo-Miskic
Pavo-Miskic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint 2004-12-11 18:57:24 Reply

Well I'm happy to see at least one other person is checking Audio Joint still ^_^

Right now Tommy Talerico is doing a big Earth Worm Jim Remix 2 Disc CD thing and if he likes your remix enough he will put it on the CD! Right now I'm starting to do that and I have until Feburary 1st to get it done but I'll make it

In other news here are a few things that i've done for fun...
Warcraft 2(Remix of The Orc Victory Theme #2)-For The Hoard
I've really gotten into Warcraft so I thought it would be nice to see a Warcraft remix done right. This is the midi rip so far but expect a full fledged version.

Resident Evil 0(Remix of the Save Room)-Safe In My Room
A very nice and relaxing remix of the save room from Resident Evil 0. I do my homework to this song alot of the time, its very nice when you put it on loop.

Well I hope you guys can bring some more people here to Audio Portal if you can(invite friends and such)and keep on posting peoples :D

WillPostForFood
WillPostForFood
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint 2004-12-11 20:56:25 Reply

can someone chek out my music in the audio portal

The names Food, WillPostForFood.

BBS Signature
SeeD419
SeeD419
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Programmer
Response to Audio Joint 2004-12-11 23:53:26 Reply

At 12/11/04 08:56 PM, corupthamster1 wrote: can someone chek out my music in the audio portal

Sure thing man.

I downloaded, reviewed, and voted on all your songs :)

At 12/11/04 06:57 PM, Pavo-Miskic wrote: Well I'm happy to see at least one other person is checking Audio Joint still ^_^

Someone's got to keep it from dying :)

Right now Tommy Talerico is doing a big Earth Worm Jim Remix 2 Disc CD thing and if he likes your remix enough he will put it on the CD! Right now I'm starting to do that and I have until Feburary 1st to get it done but I'll make it

I'll be waiting to hear it, good luck on winning.

In other news here are a few things that i've done for fun...
Warcraft 2(Remix of The Orc Victory Theme #2)-For The Hoard
I've really gotten into Warcraft so I thought it would be nice to see a Warcraft remix done right. This is the midi rip so far but expect a full fledged version.

Weird...I don't know if I like just listening to it plain though. It would be really kick ass in a flash...sounds...evil....I dunno, I'm gonna burn this one, I think it'll be cool in the car :)

Resident Evil 0(Remix of the Save Room)-Safe In My Room
A very nice and relaxing remix of the save room from Resident Evil 0. I do my homework to this song alot of the time, its very nice when you put it on loop.

Hmm...It definately needs to be put in a loop. It's way too short. The beats on this one are AWESOME though. I'm going to have to burn this definately, this one will beat my subs to shit. Nice job. It's somewhat ambient, reminds me of Aphex Twin :) I like it. I give it a 9, it'd be a 10 if it was longer, my car stereo isn't smart enough to loop things :\

Well I hope you guys can bring some more people here to Audio Portal if you can(invite friends and such)and keep on posting peoples :D

Yeah, I'm working on it, people are just so damn slow. Me as well, I've been lazy lately. I feel like more of an audio critic than a musician. I'll have some new shit for ya soon enough though, I just picked up the guitar again recently :)

Sig by illicit

BBS Signature
RyeGuyHead
RyeGuyHead
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Programmer
Response to Audio Joint 2004-12-13 06:33:23 Reply

IM BACK!!!!!!! I have taken a short break to focus on school and what not, but I had a little down time so I finished this song up. I am sure that you will enjoy it.
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/view.php?id=630271&sub=17576

Leave a review

just you wait

WillPostForFood
WillPostForFood
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint 2004-12-13 16:02:01 Reply

At 12/11/04 11:53 PM, SeeD419 wrote:
At 12/11/04 08:56 PM, corupthamster1 wrote: can someone chek out my music in the audio portal
Sure thing man.

im happy you liked most of it or thats wat it seemed like in ure reviews

The names Food, WillPostForFood.

BBS Signature
SeeD419
SeeD419
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Programmer
Response to Audio Joint 2004-12-14 03:10:38 Reply

At 12/13/04 04:02 PM, corupthamster1 wrote:
At 12/11/04 11:53 PM, SeeD419 wrote:
Sure thing man.

im happy you liked most of it or thats wat it seemed like in ure reviews

Yeah man, I think you're pretty talented. Just keep it up, from everything I heard, you're getting WAY better. Just listen to that hatred song, then you're newer raps. MUCH MUCH better.

At 12/13/04 06:33 AM, RyeGuyHead wrote: IM BACK!!!!!!! I have taken a short break to focus on school and what not, but I had a little down time so I finished this song up. I am sure that you will enjoy it.
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/view.php?id=630271&sub=17576

Leave a review

50 SONGS!?!?!? CHRIST! I'll have to get to that tomorrow. Usually I try to download, review, and vote on ALL songs...but MAN. I'll see how much time on my hands I have tomorrow.

Updates on my audio? Pfffff. I picked up the guitar yesterday and had some pretty cool riffs goin. It's been a while so I had to re-learn some notes and chords but I've got some stuff pieced together. More than likely I'll be submitting an acoustic piece for you all :)

Sig by illicit

BBS Signature
Pavo-Miskic
Pavo-Miskic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint 2004-12-15 00:43:21 Reply

Well Silent Hill 2 Remix-A Bad Memory is finally finished and on VGmix

http://www.vgmix.com/song_view.php?song_id=2645

This is my first fully done vg remix and my first release on VGmix and so far people have said...
"It shows much potential, and I'll definately keep an eye out for future releases. Good job"~Daragen(a OC Remix quality remixer)
"To sum it all up, EazyP has certainly released quite an impressive first piece, and he'll definitely be a mixer to look out for in the future"~Haydn(OC Remix & VGmix regular)

I hope you all enjoy the song, please leave comments and feedback, thanks especally to Audio Joint for helping me get to the remixing quality im at today. Wish Mineworker(starter of Audio Joint) was still around so I could show um this, & how far I've come.

Crossofdevil
Crossofdevil
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint 2004-12-23 17:21:42 Reply

Hey guys sup?

I havent posted in here for ages well neways i made some new audios and got the bad ones deleted check them out on my audio page!

My forest Temple remix got #3 of this week thats awsome!

>:D

Please dont be an assface and blam it just listen please!

Nijsse
Nijsse
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Gamer
Response to Audio Joint 2004-12-25 08:18:58 Reply

At 12/23/04 05:21 PM, Crossofdevil wrote: Hey guys sup?

I havent posted in here for ages well neways i made some new audios and got the bad ones deleted check them out on my audio page!

My forest Temple remix got #3 of this week thats awsome!

Please dont be an assface and blam it just listen please!

Hey man this is pretty good stuff! You did wat I wanted to do for a long time, but I don't own the game anymore some I forgot hoe the Zelda songs sounded like. I really like your stuff. Do you have the midi files? It would be great if you gave them to me!

Anyway, I just ! Finished uploading a new track. Nothing special, just something I made on christmas morning, hopefully It makes you feel as happy as I do with this. I would be great if you guys take the time to listen to it!

mineworker
mineworker
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint 2004-12-28 19:23:16 Reply

Holy shit guys! Ive been gone for months and AUdio Joint has survived....Im so proud of all of you musicians and music lovers. Anyone want to update me on anything important, or damn me to hell for not posting in forever?

Caleb

mineworker
mineworker
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint 2004-12-28 19:27:34 Reply

Ohh btw Pavo...you are so friggin awesome for taking over for me....keep up the good job buddy and maybe someday, well....youll...do something...I dont know. But you are doing a great job. Thanks man. My school wont let me get online and my moms computer is wicked ghey so I never get on NG anymore. Nor have I made any music. If you can last one more year Im getting my own laptop with wireless and Ill post my heart out. And I'll make more hits. Hey Pave show these new guys that cool song that I had...I cant remeber what it was.

Caleb

l-SDS-l
l-SDS-l
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint 2004-12-29 14:55:27 Reply

Hey chums, I would like to join your little club here (well not really little now is it?) and I have lots of audio to submit and review. Now before you search me and go WTF? he doesnt have any music!? just click my profile and look at my works... lazy audio mods! as you can see I make Techno music ^_^ easiest for me.

Hope you have room for me!

~Forgotten

Pavo-Miskic
Pavo-Miskic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint 2004-12-29 15:18:54 Reply

Sure as hell join & bring some friends :D When i get the time I'll listen to some of your stuff

In other news, looks like the AJ is commin back to life. I'm starting to work on the song that'll get me noticed, a remix called For The Hoard(a Warcraft 2 remix) and so far it sounds amazing. I'll put up a WIP when I get the arangement done.

mineworker
mineworker
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint 2004-12-29 15:32:01 Reply

At 12/29/04 02:55 PM, l_SDS_l wrote: Hey chums

Yeah dude you are welcome here. While it will be hard for me to listen to your music I will ask a mod about your little searching thing when they get online. By the way, take some time to listen to my music. Its been lonely since I have been gone so long. :(

l-SDS-l
l-SDS-l
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint 2004-12-29 18:12:36 Reply

sure thing, just make sure that mod hears the music!

mineworker
mineworker
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint 2004-12-30 14:52:11 Reply

At 12/29/04 06:12 PM, l_SDS_l wrote: sure thing, just make sure that mod hears the music!

I cant promise anything, but I'll try.

Rage
Rage
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Game Developer
Response to Audio Joint 2004-12-30 16:12:38 Reply

At 12/29/04 02:55 PM, l_SDS_l wrote: ... lazy audio mods!

Wow dude you're funny on so many different levels. Lazy audio mods! Yeah, that's us! We don't do jack shit around here! In fact, that explains why there's almost no music at all in the audio portal.

But wait, there's more!

At 12/29/04 02:55 PM, l_SDS_l wrote: I make Techno music ^_^ easiest for me.

True, if you change "make" to "steal". You actually thought you could get by audio mods by submitting FL Studio demo songs? What a riot! You even went as far as making an excuse in advance just in case someone was suspicious of your musical integrity!

At 12/29/04 02:48 PM, l_SDS_l wrote: man, thats good to know cause all of my backup music on my desktop is gone... so if they didn't get in I don't know what I would do. In the meantime I guess I'll post a link to them in my sig.

Anyway,

At 12/29/04 02:55 PM, l_SDS_l wrote:
Hope you have room for me!

No, there's no room for you. The Audio Portal is for people who can read the rules and submit legitimate music. I'm sure the people in this club wouldn't want you around.

In the mean time, learn to use your [probably illegitimately obtained] music software.

BBS Signature
mineworker
mineworker
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint 2004-12-31 10:47:37 Reply

I think Rage hit it right on the head. I havent listened to your music yet, but if its what he says then you really need to take the time to make some real music. Get Fruity Loops Studio and really work hard on one peice and then send it in. Then you'll get the respect of people who can get you in. Now I'll take the time to review your music just to see, but I tihnk you really should listen to what ever Rage said. I was talking to him yesterday and he was saying there are like 160 audio submissions he needs to review, so dont think they are lazy. Keep cool.

Caleb

l-SDS-l
l-SDS-l
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint 2004-12-31 14:29:52 Reply

At 12/30/04 04:12 PM, RageVI wrote:
In the mean time, learn to use your [probably illegitimately obtained] music software.

Wrong. I am against Illegal software downloading or pirating. I used FL Studio 5 DEMO you can get a free deom at their site. sure I can't save my projects but I have enough spare time on my hands with a broken wrist.

And I see that it is almost too late to fix what has happened. And I don't think NG Mods take kindly to ppl who pirate or steal other's music and that you don't give out second chances but please consider this, and don't disregard it as som trash and throw it away.

l-SDS-l
l-SDS-l
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint 2004-12-31 14:33:57 Reply

At 12/31/04 10:47 AM, mineworker wrote: I think Rage hit it right on the head. I havent listened to your music yet, but if its what he says then you really need to take the time to make some real music. Get Fruity Loops Studio and really work hard on one peice and then send it in. Then you'll get the respect of people who can get you in. Now I'll take the time to review your music just to see, but I tihnk you really should listen to what ever Rage said. I was talking to him yesterday and he was saying there are like 160 audio submissions he needs to review, so dont think they are lazy. Keep cool.

Caleb

(sorry for double post, damn computer lagged out with both posts)
In that case, I take back of what I said about lazy audio mods, I knew that NG got a lot of people but I didn't know so many were interested in Music sinc NG is about Flash. And in its place I think that the Audio Mods are doing one helluva job on NG taking their free time to make sure there is no stolen material in the site. RageVI, ParagonX9, and other mods I have not yet seen before. I thank you.

PS so I sucked up. dont take it as shit as well

Rage
Rage
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Game Developer
Response to Audio Joint 2004-12-31 15:38:33 Reply

At 12/31/04 02:29 PM, l_SDS_l wrote:
Wrong. I am against Illegal software downloading or pirating. I used FL Studio 5 DEMO

Okay

you can get a free deom at their site.

Of course.

sure I can't save my projects

But exporting demo projects to mp3...?

and that you don't give out second chances

Actually, we do. I said this in a different thread, but I'll say it again here. If you start making legitimate music, then you can contact an admin and ask them to remove your submissions and/or lift your ban, or you can ask me to contact an admin for you. Once you submit another song, it'll go through the screening process again. I'd be more than happy to approve you for future subission if you put some effort in to making music.

BBS Signature
mineworker
mineworker
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint 2004-12-31 17:04:36 Reply

There. Maybe some people would complain less and understand what those mods have to do. I think one last word should be said about people who want their audio submitted.

WAIT!

Got it now? Thanks.

Caleb

Pavo-Miskic
Pavo-Miskic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint 2005-01-03 20:05:20 Reply

Heh lots of stuff happened here then eh? Well I think its a good little story of how to actually submit music & how the Audio Portal is handled ^_^

In other news I'm working on finishing up my Warcraft 2 remix and it should be out on VGmix around the end of this week, it sounds great so far

mineworker
mineworker
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint 2005-01-06 00:25:57 Reply

Hey everyone. I have a brand spankin new little tune for you all to try out. Here. I know its not as good as my others, but its really late and I felt like putting something out today. Have fun.

Caleb<

Crossofdevil
Crossofdevil
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint 2005-01-17 18:11:34 Reply

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/view.php?id=797884&sub=18886

Theres my new audio i hope you all enjoy it i did my most certanly besterest on it so rate it high please!

Pavo-Miskic
Pavo-Miskic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint 2005-01-20 19:43:24 Reply

Oh Audio Joint I completely forgot about you :( I'm sorry baby wont ever happen again

Warcraft 2-For The Horde

Theres a remix I forgot to post a link to. It did ok, some people liked it others didnt but meh that wont get me down, I still love the song.

In about 4 days I'll be out with a Donkey Kong Country 2 remix and I love it right now and its almost finished. I'll post a link to it as soon as I get it up. Later.