New Topic Respond to this Topic
illumatiks
illumatiks
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint 2004-10-13 15:26:57 Reply

finally there was a post 2 days in a row and more then 1!! its a miracle!!! anyways...im glad that all the music on the top 5 today were great and deserved it, i was kind of dissapointed thought because i really thought i was because people rated me 5.00 for 4 songs in the top 5 of hip hop....but anyways, no loss...

please check by my new track 'End Of Dayz revised' and if anything leave a review.

http://newgrounds.com/audio/view.php?id=885861&sub=15183

and post on here Mr Reaper so i can check by yurz

Crossofdevil
Crossofdevil
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint 2004-10-13 16:21:34 Reply

i check by here everyday and its very rare that there is a post 2 days in a row, i dont know whats going on in here, there used to be more people, we should revive this place somehow...CrossofDevil, ill check by yur music prolli layta tonight

Alright thanks man.

Crossofdevil
Crossofdevil
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint 2004-10-13 16:23:24 Reply

Ill post here to tell you all that I have twelve more submissions lined up that I plan to submit tonight, 6 before midnight, and 6 after midnight, look for em, and please review as many as you can, or one, Ill take even one review and be happy

Yea all give you great revies but put the links to the ones you posted because there no way im gonna find them with all thoses audios. :P

illumatiks
illumatiks
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint 2004-10-14 17:25:10 Reply

At 10/14/04 08:02 AM, infernal_psycho wrote:
At 10/13/04 03:26 PM, rcrdelucks wrote: please check by my new track 'End Of Dayz revised' and if anything leave a review.
http://newgrounds.com/audio/view.php?id=885861&sub=15183
hey nice song, great voice work

thanks, me and silencedintruder are planning on remixin it to anotha beat or something like it, i hope everithin works out.

thanks for checkin it out

Pavo-Miskic
Pavo-Miskic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint 2004-10-14 23:47:30 Reply

Hey yay it looks like more people are comming ^_^

We'll just to tell everyone, when I get enough done on my Kingdom Hearts remix ill be giving you guys a preview, about 2 min of things you'll hear. Its shape-ing up very good, alot better than anything you'd expect from me and im putting so much time fine tuning it I might get on OC Remix ^_^

And remember for more remixing fun look for the RPG Music Club, good club but its dying =(

Some little notes...
MrReaper:Beautiful music your making, please never stop, you can defedently make it in the actual music world with the things your doing ^_^
CrossOfDevil:Nice drum loop, lets see it get worked into an actual song, eh?
Infernal Psycho:VERY nice songs(i just checked them out). A good song on the stale category of techno

Well bye bye till next time all, keep up the good music

MrReaper
MrReaper
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint 2004-10-15 00:07:55 Reply

At 10/14/04 11:47 PM, Pavo-Miskic wrote:
MrReaper:Beautiful music your making, please never stop, you can defedently make it in the actual music world with the things your doing ^_^

Bah, real music world, too much work, touring and whatnot, no real friends, agents, connections, etc etc and Im lazy, Im just gonna engoy making music for myself, and my friends on NG to enjoy BTW, 6 new songs in the audio portal, 2 more coming really soon
look for 2 new submissions in the general rock section on the audio portals front page, within the next ten minutes

Pavo-Miskic
Pavo-Miskic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint 2004-10-18 22:31:56 Reply

We'll just to tell you all my Kingdom Hearts remix(which goes by the name "Just A Dream")is pretty much godlike for me. All the people i've showed it too have told me its surprisingly good and has a good chance of getting me onto http://www.ocremix.org finally ^_^

In other news we might have an RPG music remixing contest so i'll post about that in the future

NOTE:Since Audio Joint helped me alot in my music making you guys will get to listen to about 5 minutes of the song before anyone else, and if you want comment on it and tell me what to change

ZeroAsALimit
ZeroAsALimit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to Audio Joint 2004-10-19 14:06:49 Reply

This page has a downloadable song by VNV Nation.
For Crapcore this website features many audio files.

Sic semper amicitia!!!
Ambient Music Club.
Sig by Illicit, thankies ^_^

BBS Signature
ZeroAsALimit
ZeroAsALimit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to Audio Joint 2004-10-19 14:09:37 Reply

Bird call audio here thanks to -SpanK- for finding it.

Sic semper amicitia!!!
Ambient Music Club.
Sig by Illicit, thankies ^_^

BBS Signature
illumatiks
illumatiks
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint 2004-10-19 20:48:33 Reply

Tell me your thoughts, And if you have some suggestions...

Strange how one of the hip hop artists is tha first one to say something about your song, a DnB track.

Review
i like the part where it stops the beat for 2 seconds and only a synth string is playing. ummm....around 1:50 where tha synth string is playin, at tha lowest note, it sounds like it should be 2 of the same note ryte afta eachotha, but its hard to distinguish...so maybe try leavin a lil space to make the first not of the'build up' more distinguishable.

I rele have no other comments, exept for DAMN lol na its mad good, but i dont need ta tell ya that cuz everione else does.

Pavo-Miskic
Pavo-Miskic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint 2004-10-19 21:35:06 Reply

We'll everyone heres my 5 min preview for my Kingdom Hearts remix "Just A Dream"
Click here to go to the WIP page for Just A Dream
Im quite proud of this right here even though its lacking an intro and still needs alot of fine tuning. You guys think this one might land me onto OCR? Meh, in otherwise nice to see Paragon drop a preview around here.
Review
We'll Paragon to be honestly I didnt really like your song that got onto OCR much at all. But this redeems you. Everything just works together and the drums add alot to the song. The syth you use on 1:00 though, doesnt really fit in with the song. There should be something that sounds better than that. Also theres MUCH less repetition in this one than in the normal videogame remixes. Everything seems good so far just be sure to leave a link to where we can find the final version ^_^ (By the way, do you have aim? Mines EazyPInc1 if your interested in talking)

Nice to see the forums are getting more active, later everyone

Crossofdevil
Crossofdevil
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint 2004-10-20 18:48:49 Reply

Hey guys lol I actually made so far to of my audios a diamond.

Who here has diamond audios?

illumatiks
illumatiks
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint 2004-10-21 15:17:43 Reply

At 10/20/04 06:48 PM, Crossofdevil wrote: Hey guys lol I actually made so far to of my audios a diamond.

Who here has diamond audios?

yea thas actualli not hot at all, yu should do that.

neways, i dont think a hip hop song will eva become a diamond

mrpopenfresh
mrpopenfresh
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint 2004-10-21 15:43:54 Reply

I submitted my first music file today. Most of you will just scratch your heads listening to it, seeing as its in french n shit. Those of you who know LQJR song will find it funnier, also the fr3enchies here will get it a bit more.

Pavo-Miskic
Pavo-Miskic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint 2004-10-24 03:36:36 Reply

We'll im taking a break from my Kingdom Hearts remix project so I can do something a little different. Now I'm going to fully concintrate on my newest remix "Freak Factory" a Donkey Kong 64 remix for the Frantic Factory theme. The preview will be out in about 3 days, and its looking very sweet so far. Later

Pavo-Miskic
Pavo-Miskic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint 2004-10-24 19:50:13 Reply

Heyyy guess what? 3 Days came earily.

http://avcreations.org/remixes/EazyP%20-%20Freak%20Factory.mp3

Click there to download the preview for Donkey Kong 64-"Freak Factory"

Tell me what you think of it guys ^_^

illumatiks
illumatiks
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint 2004-10-27 00:08:17 Reply

i dont know how many of you know wut reggaeton is, but its spanish reggae...sounds hot as hell...

i am strivin to be the first artist to submit this type of music in 2 remixes...

im doin a remix of the Lean Back remix, it starts as rap and then turns to reggaeton, hopefully smoothly...

the second remix is the New York New York one, which is by jadakiss, ja rule, and fat joe. all reggaeton probablli

i dont kno how many of you are interested but its a 10 for orginality!!! lol anyways

honestly, tha lean back remix i have been workin on for at least a total of 10 hours, which is outrageous for a hip hop beat, and the New York one ive been workin on for about an hour now...juss started tonite...

also, i submitted a song today, a pretty soft one, not much though so i wont provide a link

Crossofdevil
Crossofdevil
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint 2004-10-30 09:22:35 Reply

You stupid fuk... you cheated on the downloads...

SO that doesnt have anything bad too do.
BEsides its not against the rule and its my audio i can do whatever the fuck i want to it. So dont call me a stupid fuck its my own goddamn things.

Randam
Randam
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint 2004-10-30 09:51:33 Reply

Cool, I wasnt sure if this thread was still active. Good to know that it still is, I havent really had the time to work on any tracks not to mention a major writer's block.

SeeD419
SeeD419
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Programmer
Response to Audio Joint 2004-10-30 14:07:04 Reply

If you need a project, I have enough audio to keep you entertained for a while. My older stuff is really bad I know, I used to use windows sound recorder. I'll join as well if you need any memebers.

Minecraft server: proxa.co
PortalWatch 0.1 Alpha - Download
Sig by illicit

BBS Signature
illumatiks
illumatiks
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint 2004-10-30 14:12:28 Reply

we need plenty of members, come join if yu want, and if yu need new program to make music on, IM me or email me, my things are in my profile

SeeD419
SeeD419
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Programmer
Response to Audio Joint 2004-10-30 23:45:20 Reply

At 10/30/04 02:12 PM, rcrdelucks wrote: we need plenty of members, come join if yu want, and if yu need new program to make music on, IM me or email me, my things are in my profile

You've misunderstood, I already have music. Its on the audio portal. Just look in my profile.

Sig by illicit

BBS Signature
illumatiks
illumatiks
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint 2004-10-31 11:53:49 Reply

You've misunderstood, I already have music. Its on the audio portal. Just look in my profile.

o my fault, ill check by ya music soon..happy halloween people

SeeD419
SeeD419
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Programmer
Response to Audio Joint 2004-11-01 17:37:22 Reply

At 10/31/04 11:53 AM, rcrdelucks wrote: o my fault, ill check by ya music soon..happy halloween people

Aright, enjoy yourself. As I said before, the old shit has really terrible sound quality. I'd re-record them but how in the hell do you delete stuff from the audio portal? It doesn't even give you a link in your profile like flash does. The only thing you can read is your reviews. I think us Audio Portal users are thought of as "less-important" than flash-users. And it's clear. I have yet to see ANY audio on the front page.

Well, enjoy my pointless rant, and enjoy my music. Happy Halloween to all NG users!

Sig by illicit

BBS Signature
Pavo-Miskic
Pavo-Miskic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint 2004-11-03 01:23:07 Reply

We'll Im pissed about the election. Other news, Im doing good and have a WIP(work in progress)comming out for a Silent Hill 2 remix, its pretty good and alot of my friends say It should get on OCR. I'll post a link when VGmix add's Silent Hill 2 to their games list, bye all

SeeD419
SeeD419
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Programmer
Response to Audio Joint 2004-11-03 01:39:00 Reply

At 11/3/04 01:23 AM, Pavo-Miskic wrote: We'll Im pissed about the election. Other news, Im doing good and have a WIP(work in progress)comming out for a Silent Hill 2 remix, its pretty good and alot of my friends say It should get on OCR. I'll post a link when VGmix add's Silent Hill 2 to their games list, bye all

For real man, fuck the elections outcome. As for the Silent Hill 2 remix, keep workin on it man, that would sound pretty tight. I'll download it.

Sig by illicit

BBS Signature
Pavo-Miskic
Pavo-Miskic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint 2004-11-08 19:50:30 Reply

http://www.vgmix.com/song_view.php?song_id=2645

Up theres the link to my Silent HIll 2 remix WIP

In other news I dont think I'll be dropping by much anymore...NG's not the right place to post music...too many idiots that give out bad reviews, I've seen great people stop making music because retards say their bad...OCRemix forums at www.ocremix.org (theres a link on there that goes to the forums) is a much better place where you can also post links to original songs. Later everyone...thats left...

SeeD419
SeeD419
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Programmer
Response to Audio Joint 2004-11-11 02:57:13 Reply

At 11/8/04 07:50 PM, Pavo-Miskic wrote: In other news I dont think I'll be dropping by much anymore...NG's not the right place to post music...too many idiots that give out bad reviews, I've seen great people stop making music because retards say their bad...OCRemix forums at www.ocremix.org (theres a link on there that goes to the forums) is a much better place where you can also post links to original songs. Later everyone...thats left...

We'll I can agree with you, Newgrounds favors the flash over the audio, it's always been that way. I've seen people stop making music as well, the reviews here just aren't very kind, and that goes for flash as well. I'm gonna sign up there, get some of my music uploaded. Nice remix you got there, I hope you keep putting out more music. I wish you the best man. Cya around in the forums.

Sig by illicit

BBS Signature
Pavo-Miskic
Pavo-Miskic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint 2004-11-20 14:15:33 Reply

We'll if this isnt dead yet Im just gonna drop by and talk a little about whats going on with me musically...

I've joined VGSounds aka www.vgsounds.tk to add videogame remixes to the ultament videogame sound site with

I'll be making short remix loops and I might post them right here on the NG Audio Portal

If anyone wants to talk to me please feel free too at EazyPInc1 for AIM and eazyp@hotmail.com for MSN, later everyone

SeeD419
SeeD419
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Programmer
Response to Audio Joint 2004-11-20 15:31:55 Reply

Peace out mane, I'll be lookin forward to seein your audio in the portal. I already checked out that one site you posted, but it was way too white. I think if I had stared at it for much longer I'd be blind right now. I did listen to your silent hill remix though. DAMN! I liked it! I'll probably end up burning it to a cd to drive to, that or I'll fall asleep to it, lol!

Sig by illicit

BBS Signature