00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Sk8er-Gaius15 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Audio Joint

47,614 Views | 1,020 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Audio Joint 2004-10-12 23:11:44

At 10/12/04 06:52 PM, Crossofdevil wrote: Doesnt anyone post here anymore?

Ill post here to tell you all that I have twelve more submissions lined up that I plan to submit tonight, 6 before midnight, and 6 after midnight, look for em, and please review as many as you can, or one, Ill take even one review and be happy

Response to Audio Joint 2004-10-13 15:26:57

finally there was a post 2 days in a row and more then 1!! its a miracle!!! anyways...im glad that all the music on the top 5 today were great and deserved it, i was kind of dissapointed thought because i really thought i was because people rated me 5.00 for 4 songs in the top 5 of hip hop....but anyways, no loss...

please check by my new track 'End Of Dayz revised' and if anything leave a review.

http://newgrounds.com/audio/view.php?id=885861&sub=15183

and post on here Mr Reaper so i can check by yurz

Response to Audio Joint 2004-10-14 17:25:10

At 10/14/04 08:02 AM, infernal_psycho wrote:
At 10/13/04 03:26 PM, rcrdelucks wrote: please check by my new track 'End Of Dayz revised' and if anything leave a review.
http://newgrounds.com/audio/view.php?id=885861&sub=15183
hey nice song, great voice work

thanks, me and silencedintruder are planning on remixin it to anotha beat or something like it, i hope everithin works out.

thanks for checkin it out

Response to Audio Joint 2004-10-15 00:07:55

At 10/14/04 11:47 PM, Pavo-Miskic wrote:
MrReaper:Beautiful music your making, please never stop, you can defedently make it in the actual music world with the things your doing ^_^

Bah, real music world, too much work, touring and whatnot, no real friends, agents, connections, etc etc and Im lazy, Im just gonna engoy making music for myself, and my friends on NG to enjoy BTW, 6 new songs in the audio portal, 2 more coming really soon
look for 2 new submissions in the general rock section on the audio portals front page, within the next ten minutes

Response to Audio Joint 2004-10-19 20:48:33

Tell me your thoughts, And if you have some suggestions...

Strange how one of the hip hop artists is tha first one to say something about your song, a DnB track.

Review
i like the part where it stops the beat for 2 seconds and only a synth string is playing. ummm....around 1:50 where tha synth string is playin, at tha lowest note, it sounds like it should be 2 of the same note ryte afta eachotha, but its hard to distinguish...so maybe try leavin a lil space to make the first not of the'build up' more distinguishable.

I rele have no other comments, exept for DAMN lol na its mad good, but i dont need ta tell ya that cuz everione else does.

Response to Audio Joint 2004-10-21 15:17:43

At 10/20/04 06:48 PM, Crossofdevil wrote: Hey guys lol I actually made so far to of my audios a diamond.

Who here has diamond audios?

yea thas actualli not hot at all, yu should do that.

neways, i dont think a hip hop song will eva become a diamond

Response to Audio Joint 2004-10-21 15:43:54

I submitted my first music file today. Most of you will just scratch your heads listening to it, seeing as its in french n shit. Those of you who know LQJR song will find it funnier, also the fr3enchies here will get it a bit more.

Response to Audio Joint 2004-10-27 00:08:17

i dont know how many of you know wut reggaeton is, but its spanish reggae...sounds hot as hell...

i am strivin to be the first artist to submit this type of music in 2 remixes...

im doin a remix of the Lean Back remix, it starts as rap and then turns to reggaeton, hopefully smoothly...

the second remix is the New York New York one, which is by jadakiss, ja rule, and fat joe. all reggaeton probablli

i dont kno how many of you are interested but its a 10 for orginality!!! lol anyways

honestly, tha lean back remix i have been workin on for at least a total of 10 hours, which is outrageous for a hip hop beat, and the New York one ive been workin on for about an hour now...juss started tonite...

also, i submitted a song today, a pretty soft one, not much though so i wont provide a link

Response to Audio Joint 2004-10-30 09:51:33

Cool, I wasnt sure if this thread was still active. Good to know that it still is, I havent really had the time to work on any tracks not to mention a major writer's block.

Response to Audio Joint 2004-10-30 14:07:04

If you need a project, I have enough audio to keep you entertained for a while. My older stuff is really bad I know, I used to use windows sound recorder. I'll join as well if you need any memebers.

Minecraft server: alureon.net

PortalWatch 0.1 Alpha - Download

Sig by illicit

BBS Signature

Response to Audio Joint 2004-10-30 14:12:28

we need plenty of members, come join if yu want, and if yu need new program to make music on, IM me or email me, my things are in my profile

Response to Audio Joint 2004-10-30 23:45:20

At 10/30/04 02:12 PM, rcrdelucks wrote: we need plenty of members, come join if yu want, and if yu need new program to make music on, IM me or email me, my things are in my profile

You've misunderstood, I already have music. Its on the audio portal. Just look in my profile.

Sig by illicit

BBS Signature

Response to Audio Joint 2004-10-31 11:53:49

You've misunderstood, I already have music. Its on the audio portal. Just look in my profile.

o my fault, ill check by ya music soon..happy halloween people

Response to Audio Joint 2004-11-01 17:37:22

At 10/31/04 11:53 AM, rcrdelucks wrote: o my fault, ill check by ya music soon..happy halloween people

Aright, enjoy yourself. As I said before, the old shit has really terrible sound quality. I'd re-record them but how in the hell do you delete stuff from the audio portal? It doesn't even give you a link in your profile like flash does. The only thing you can read is your reviews. I think us Audio Portal users are thought of as "less-important" than flash-users. And it's clear. I have yet to see ANY audio on the front page.

Well, enjoy my pointless rant, and enjoy my music. Happy Halloween to all NG users!

Sig by illicit

BBS Signature

Response to Audio Joint 2004-11-03 01:39:00

At 11/3/04 01:23 AM, Pavo-Miskic wrote: We'll Im pissed about the election. Other news, Im doing good and have a WIP(work in progress)comming out for a Silent Hill 2 remix, its pretty good and alot of my friends say It should get on OCR. I'll post a link when VGmix add's Silent Hill 2 to their games list, bye all

For real man, fuck the elections outcome. As for the Silent Hill 2 remix, keep workin on it man, that would sound pretty tight. I'll download it.

Sig by illicit

BBS Signature

Response to Audio Joint 2004-11-11 02:57:13

At 11/8/04 07:50 PM, Pavo-Miskic wrote: In other news I dont think I'll be dropping by much anymore...NG's not the right place to post music...too many idiots that give out bad reviews, I've seen great people stop making music because retards say their bad...OCRemix forums at www.ocremix.org (theres a link on there that goes to the forums) is a much better place where you can also post links to original songs. Later everyone...thats left...

We'll I can agree with you, Newgrounds favors the flash over the audio, it's always been that way. I've seen people stop making music as well, the reviews here just aren't very kind, and that goes for flash as well. I'm gonna sign up there, get some of my music uploaded. Nice remix you got there, I hope you keep putting out more music. I wish you the best man. Cya around in the forums.

Sig by illicit

BBS Signature

Response to Audio Joint 2004-11-20 15:31:55

Peace out mane, I'll be lookin forward to seein your audio in the portal. I already checked out that one site you posted, but it was way too white. I think if I had stared at it for much longer I'd be blind right now. I did listen to your silent hill remix though. DAMN! I liked it! I'll probably end up burning it to a cd to drive to, that or I'll fall asleep to it, lol!

Sig by illicit

BBS Signature

Response to Audio Joint 2004-11-21 18:50:40

Sorry guys for not posting so often!(Monthly actually)
Cuz I am not so involved with the internet so much anymore!
anyway this morning I came out with this song:
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/view.php?id=593510&sub=16817

Music is peace!!!

Peace...

Response to Audio Joint 2004-11-21 20:16:36

well naum i dont kno if neone still checks by here except for yu n i, i aint rele into tha internet no more but i still gotta use my comp for my music so im on technically

Response to Audio Joint 2004-12-08 00:06:16

At 11/25/04 04:13 PM, Pavo-Miskic wrote: So...anyone got any ideas to get Audio Joint back on its feet?

Umm...not really. Just posting in it probably. I've got a lot of reviews on my audio recently, don't know why. Maybe audio is coming back on its feet by itself...well...hopefully.

At 11/21/04 06:50 PM, naumsaum wrote: Sorry guys for not posting so often!(Monthly actually)
Cuz I am not so involved with the internet so much anymore!
anyway this morning I came out with this song:

I've been away too...more music, less internet. Cool song.

Sig by illicit

BBS Signature

Response to Audio Joint 2004-12-11 20:56:25

can someone chek out my music in the audio portal

The names Food, WillPostForFood.

BBS Signature

Response to Audio Joint 2004-12-11 23:53:26

At 12/11/04 08:56 PM, corupthamster1 wrote: can someone chek out my music in the audio portal

Sure thing man.

I downloaded, reviewed, and voted on all your songs :)

At 12/11/04 06:57 PM, Pavo-Miskic wrote: Well I'm happy to see at least one other person is checking Audio Joint still ^_^

Someone's got to keep it from dying :)

Right now Tommy Talerico is doing a big Earth Worm Jim Remix 2 Disc CD thing and if he likes your remix enough he will put it on the CD! Right now I'm starting to do that and I have until Feburary 1st to get it done but I'll make it

I'll be waiting to hear it, good luck on winning.

In other news here are a few things that i've done for fun...
Warcraft 2(Remix of The Orc Victory Theme #2)-For The Hoard
I've really gotten into Warcraft so I thought it would be nice to see a Warcraft remix done right. This is the midi rip so far but expect a full fledged version.

Weird...I don't know if I like just listening to it plain though. It would be really kick ass in a flash...sounds...evil....I dunno, I'm gonna burn this one, I think it'll be cool in the car :)

Resident Evil 0(Remix of the Save Room)-Safe In My Room
A very nice and relaxing remix of the save room from Resident Evil 0. I do my homework to this song alot of the time, its very nice when you put it on loop.

Hmm...It definately needs to be put in a loop. It's way too short. The beats on this one are AWESOME though. I'm going to have to burn this definately, this one will beat my subs to shit. Nice job. It's somewhat ambient, reminds me of Aphex Twin :) I like it. I give it a 9, it'd be a 10 if it was longer, my car stereo isn't smart enough to loop things :\

Well I hope you guys can bring some more people here to Audio Portal if you can(invite friends and such)and keep on posting peoples :D

Yeah, I'm working on it, people are just so damn slow. Me as well, I've been lazy lately. I feel like more of an audio critic than a musician. I'll have some new shit for ya soon enough though, I just picked up the guitar again recently :)

Sig by illicit

BBS Signature

Response to Audio Joint 2004-12-13 06:33:23

IM BACK!!!!!!! I have taken a short break to focus on school and what not, but I had a little down time so I finished this song up. I am sure that you will enjoy it.
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/view.php?id=630271&sub=17576

Leave a review

Developer by day; Deviant by night

Response to Audio Joint 2004-12-13 16:02:01

At 12/11/04 11:53 PM, SeeD419 wrote:
At 12/11/04 08:56 PM, corupthamster1 wrote: can someone chek out my music in the audio portal
Sure thing man.

im happy you liked most of it or thats wat it seemed like in ure reviews

The names Food, WillPostForFood.

BBS Signature

Response to Audio Joint 2004-12-14 03:10:38

At 12/13/04 04:02 PM, corupthamster1 wrote:
At 12/11/04 11:53 PM, SeeD419 wrote:
Sure thing man.

im happy you liked most of it or thats wat it seemed like in ure reviews

Yeah man, I think you're pretty talented. Just keep it up, from everything I heard, you're getting WAY better. Just listen to that hatred song, then you're newer raps. MUCH MUCH better.

At 12/13/04 06:33 AM, RyeGuyHead wrote: IM BACK!!!!!!! I have taken a short break to focus on school and what not, but I had a little down time so I finished this song up. I am sure that you will enjoy it.
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/view.php?id=630271&sub=17576

Leave a review

50 SONGS!?!?!? CHRIST! I'll have to get to that tomorrow. Usually I try to download, review, and vote on ALL songs...but MAN. I'll see how much time on my hands I have tomorrow.

Updates on my audio? Pfffff. I picked up the guitar yesterday and had some pretty cool riffs goin. It's been a while so I had to re-learn some notes and chords but I've got some stuff pieced together. More than likely I'll be submitting an acoustic piece for you all :)

Sig by illicit

BBS Signature

Response to Audio Joint 2004-12-25 08:18:58

At 12/23/04 05:21 PM, Crossofdevil wrote: Hey guys sup?

I havent posted in here for ages well neways i made some new audios and got the bad ones deleted check them out on my audio page!

My forest Temple remix got #3 of this week thats awsome!

>:D

Please dont be an assface and blam it just listen please!

Hey man this is pretty good stuff! You did wat I wanted to do for a long time, but I don't own the game anymore some I forgot hoe the Zelda songs sounded like. I really like your stuff. Do you have the midi files? It would be great if you gave them to me!

Anyway, I just ! Finished uploading a new track. Nothing special, just something I made on christmas morning, hopefully It makes you feel as happy as I do with this. I would be great if you guys take the time to listen to it!

Response to Audio Joint 2004-12-28 19:23:16

Holy shit guys! Ive been gone for months and AUdio Joint has survived....Im so proud of all of you musicians and music lovers. Anyone want to update me on anything important, or damn me to hell for not posting in forever?

Caleb

Response to Audio Joint 2004-12-28 19:27:34

Ohh btw Pavo...you are so friggin awesome for taking over for me....keep up the good job buddy and maybe someday, well....youll...do something...I dont know. But you are doing a great job. Thanks man. My school wont let me get online and my moms computer is wicked ghey so I never get on NG anymore. Nor have I made any music. If you can last one more year Im getting my own laptop with wireless and Ill post my heart out. And I'll make more hits. Hey Pave show these new guys that cool song that I had...I cant remeber what it was.

Caleb

Response to Audio Joint 2004-12-29 14:55:27

Hey chums, I would like to join your little club here (well not really little now is it?) and I have lots of audio to submit and review. Now before you search me and go WTF? he doesnt have any music!? just click my profile and look at my works... lazy audio mods! as you can see I make Techno music ^_^ easiest for me.

Hope you have room for me!

~Forgotten

Response to Audio Joint 2004-12-29 15:32:01

At 12/29/04 02:55 PM, l_SDS_l wrote: Hey chums

Yeah dude you are welcome here. While it will be hard for me to listen to your music I will ask a mod about your little searching thing when they get online. By the way, take some time to listen to my music. Its been lonely since I have been gone so long. :(