New Topic Respond to this Topic
mineworker
mineworker
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint Jul. 16th, 2004 @ 09:05 PM Reply

Dude...dont be dissin people in the club. If he wasnt meant to rap then he would know it.

Well...I see Pavo has been posting...where is everyone else? I havent posted as much as I want because my internet is really dumb...and Pentium III isnt cutting it.

I dont have any news besides the fact that I accidently trashed my friends computer....thats about the highlight of the week. Stupid drivers ed taking me away from my computer too...damnation...when will it ever stop.

Well I hope to see some more posts before I have to leave...

Pavo-Miskic
Pavo-Miskic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint Jul. 16th, 2004 @ 10:00 PM Reply

Meh sorry...i just think he should try making other kinds of music

And i cant really figure out why people are voting so low for the new song (Better World For No One) its like there not even listening to it...o well i'll stop my bitching now.

Bob-is-Gawd
Bob-is-Gawd
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint Jul. 18th, 2004 @ 09:10 PM Reply

My comp was down for a while so i wasn't here what's new?

Pavo-Miskic
Pavo-Miskic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint Jul. 19th, 2004 @ 02:50 PM Reply

Not much...we havent been in the Top 5 for a while but I did come out with a new song. Thats about it.

RyeGuyHead
RyeGuyHead
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Programmer
Response to Audio Joint Jul. 20th, 2004 @ 11:19 AM Reply

Hey guys, I was just browsing through my audio list and found that tow of my songs were used in a recent flash portal submission. Im not a real big fan of sprite movies, but this one was pretty good and it got second place daily. Its pretty long, but I think its worth the time.
Here's the link: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=180926

Whats new with the whole website thing?

just you wait

mineworker
mineworker
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint Jul. 20th, 2004 @ 05:40 PM Reply

At 7/20/04 11:19 AM, RyeGuyHead wrote: Hey guys

Dude....thats awesome...I havent checked my songs to see if they were used...but I doubt it haha. Well...the whole web site thing went down hill when one of my friends got pissed at another group of friends and...bam...no more work being done. Im gonna see whats the dealio...but..I cant promise a realease date on that site just yet.

naumsaum
naumsaum
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint Jul. 21st, 2004 @ 07:02 PM Reply

Hey guyz...
Long time I am without posting...
Anyway i am still workin in songs... so I came out with this new one at:
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/view.php?id=593510&sub=11854

see ya

Pavo-Miskic
Pavo-Miskic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint Jul. 22nd, 2004 @ 03:19 PM Reply

I left a review

So...not alot of people have been posting lately...anyone have any new music projects or anything to talk about?

illumatiks
illumatiks
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint Jul. 24th, 2004 @ 12:49 PM Reply

Yea i have, i just let out a new dance song today. It took me quite a while considering the time it takes me for rap beats... check it out at:

my songs

Its called Time of Flight, and please check out Pond of Innocence.

Thanks yo

Pavo-Miskic
Pavo-Miskic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint Jul. 24th, 2004 @ 03:33 PM Reply

Left a review(very good song just the start wasn't as good as it could have been)

Do you have AIM or MSN or something?

illumatiks
illumatiks
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint Jul. 24th, 2004 @ 07:05 PM Reply

yea its xunklemikestax but uh, i aint on AIM that often cuz i aint at my real house

i-want-to-explode
i-want-to-explode
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint Jul. 25th, 2004 @ 06:01 PM Reply

Im Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!

Have i missed much? Anyone want to fill me in? pleeeeeeeeeeeease!

naumsaum
naumsaum
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint Jul. 26th, 2004 @ 04:31 PM Reply

Hey guys...
I added a new song... well if you cross fade this song with the last one i added, u can mix it in one... both songs are the same theme... this was kinda a lil project... but dont expect too much...
Anyway this two last songs are better than most of my songs(others are really bad).That may be cuz I listenning a lot to eletronic music... so if you are starting try listenning to more music and keep trying... I am not good but I think its good sharing some experience...

Peace

Pavo-Miskic
Pavo-Miskic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint Jul. 26th, 2004 @ 08:31 PM Reply

Listening to other peoples music is a good way to get better. Always think what they could have added, what they missed, what could have sounded better. Attention to detail is one of the most important things about making a song.

And Im on a block again. No ideas are popping up for making songs and stuff I try doesnt work. I've already made 3 song foundations but nothing sounds good to me. Meh...If worst comes to worst ill just sumbit an older, crappy song just so people know Im still making music.

Im experementing alot with different ideas. Guitars(electric & acoustic), Piano, Violin, Syths, DJ Scratching, Vocals, Voices to add to songs...I'm hoping ill stumble on something good.

Also my friend has just offered to give me a position on his website (RC Imaginations). Im probably going to take it so I can get more people listening to my stuff and be known.

Long post isn't it? Well...also in experementing to music I've been listening to all sorts of music. Techno, Goth, Metal, Rock, Rap & Classic music. Its sad to see how music is really going downhill. Listening to classical music is...well its actually pretty beautiful. And now we have some gay Rap songs comming out and people hate classical because its not cool. There little to none skill to rapping, the beats are just 16 second loops.

Event his one song right here makes me want to learn piano because its so nice.

Well I'll see you all later...if you want to talk to me, try & help me, anything my AIM name is EazyPInc1 and my MSN name is EazyP@hotmail.com

Ur4F4G
Ur4F4G
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint Jul. 26th, 2004 @ 11:05 PM Reply

hey guys im a guitar player and im sure you dont care about that but i have a problem i want to build a pedal board i have 2 ideas now i want criticism other ideas and suggestions on both of my ideas i own about 13 pedals but i only need to fit between 10 and 8 so if u have a better idea please post it here they are

Audio Joint

Ur4F4G
Ur4F4G
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint Jul. 26th, 2004 @ 11:06 PM Reply

heres number 2 idea an alien suacer more cmplex but also more creative

Audio Joint

Pavo-Miskic
Pavo-Miskic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint Jul. 27th, 2004 @ 08:45 PM Reply

Sorry I dont know what your talking about

Otherwise, I might have gotten past my block. I just started on this mini-song and its...different. Music you do the robot too ^_^ and I've learned a crapload of new things that i can do in my music program and found new syths and stuff so this might be ok. The problem is I already only have a drum loop and a little electronik beep thing going on and...I cant think of much more to add. O well at least I'm making something now.

Pinkinator
Pinkinator
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint Jul. 28th, 2004 @ 12:41 AM Reply

i wanna join but i dont have a prog to make audio... suggestions?

naumsaum
naumsaum
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint Jul. 29th, 2004 @ 03:00 PM Reply

At 7/28/04 12:41 AM, Pinkinator wrote: i wanna join but i dont have a prog to make audio... suggestions?

Sure dude... Fruity Loops 4+

i-want-to-explode
i-want-to-explode
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint Jul. 30th, 2004 @ 05:46 PM Reply

At 7/26/04 11:05 PM, ChrisCornelSux11 wrote: hey guys im a guitar player and im sure you dont care about that but i have a problem i want to build a pedal board i have 2 ideas now i want criticism other ideas and suggestions on both of my ideas i own about 13 pedals but i only need to fit between 10 and 8 so if u have a better idea please post it here they are

Hey... late reply but oh well.. good if you pick this up :p .... ive been playing guitar for about 4 years now. So heres my advice.... stick with your first desing... the more traditional one.... its whats inside the pedal bord that realy counts... make that work and your fine... no one can usual see them anyway :p ... of course they must be practical to use... and your first design is

RyeGuyHead
RyeGuyHead
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Programmer
Response to Audio Joint Aug. 1st, 2004 @ 09:01 AM Reply

At 7/28/04 12:41 AM, Pinkinator wrote: i wanna join but i dont have a prog to make audio... suggestions?

I'm Back!!! But you probably didnt even know I was gone....

I personaly use Fruity Loops Studio and soundfonts to make my music. My version of fruity loops is a little weird, where almost half the instruments are missing, so I sort of create my own with SinSynth and WASP. Anyways, I wish you luck with your program and if you have any questions about it, you could email me or something.
Here's a link to my stuff: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/view.php?id=630271

Any new news on the website? Or is it pretty much dead...

just you wait

Pavo-Miskic
Pavo-Miskic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint Aug. 1st, 2004 @ 09:06 PM Reply

surgery eh? what was that about

and otherwise no nothing is happening...and im thinking Audio Joint is starting for fall =(

illumatiks
illumatiks
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint Aug. 4th, 2004 @ 11:52 PM Reply

iight Pavo, so wut yu think we should do to help tha audio joint back up, yu got my help, lately i havent been postin cuz ive been tryin to get on tha top 5 on tha audio portal front page, almost had it but my boi twiztedjuggalo got both places. You do dance n techno rite? well i do rap, so thats 2 genres we got at least a lil influence.
plus im tryna see of people can realize that they vote too nice for some of tha rap crap they hear in this audio portal, some of tha things i hear are terrible yet they get within tha front page, i got respect for all otha aspiring artists, but they should at least wait a while before puttin up suttin. i waited more than 9 months before i did, but neways, im juss ramblin cuz im mad at all that.

neways, check out my new beats i aint gotta link but if yu go to tha 'hip hop' genre button i got 3 within tha top 5 n one on tha front page in new submissions ryte now.

if yu submit nethin new ANYONE in any genre lemme know, so i can give yu props or constructive criticism

Pavo-Miskic
Pavo-Miskic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint Aug. 5th, 2004 @ 01:44 AM Reply

Meh im honestly starting to think that audio joint is on life support and some idiots about to pull the plug. I dont know. Mabye when i get my oun site & forum up ill make a space for audio makers...who knows

illumatiks
illumatiks
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint Aug. 5th, 2004 @ 12:15 PM Reply

How did tha audio joint used to be?

Man some stupid ass lowered tha top 10 scores on tha 'hip-hop-modern' genre page n now no one has a rating barely above 4.50, wutta bitch, juss hadda voice my opinion

RyeGuyHead
RyeGuyHead
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Programmer
Response to Audio Joint Aug. 6th, 2004 @ 09:56 AM Reply

At 8/5/04 12:15 PM, rcrdelucks wrote: How did tha audio joint used to be?

Man some stupid ass lowered tha top 10 scores on tha 'hip-hop-modern' genre page n now no one has a rating barely above 4.50, wutta bitch, juss hadda voice my opinion

The audio joint used to be a happy place where people would talk about their audios and listen to other peoples music. Every now and then we would have discusiions about poeples favorite types of music. We once even thought about doing a collaberation project.....but unfortunatly no one really wanted to take the intiative. Im really hoping the audio joint doesnt die, its been a great way for people to get their music heard.

We might need to do some recruitingor something, beacuse right now there is barely any members active. Someone should try to get in contact with mineworker he started this whole thing.

Anyways....i have tow or three songs in the works, how a bout you guys?

just you wait

illumatiks
illumatiks
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint Aug. 6th, 2004 @ 12:16 PM Reply

i always have songs being worked on, like 9 or 10 but only 3 out of 10 ever become completed...i was recruited here myself, but i dont remember who it was, it might have been eazyp (pavo-miskic). Any reviews i give on the audio portal ill tell them to check tha audio joint.

Whirlguy
Whirlguy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 29
Animator
Response to Audio Joint Aug. 10th, 2004 @ 03:41 PM Reply

im here to publish my club. It's a club for people who like rpg music, they can make own or remix others send them to me via msn and ill put them in a gallerie. blablabla read the descriptions ok: http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic.php?id=159304

Whirlguy Whirls your Whirld.

BBS Signature
Pavo-Miskic
Pavo-Miskic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint Aug. 10th, 2004 @ 04:08 PM Reply

Nice club I'll join. And also I made a very slick remix of one of my old songs. If you ever listened to my song Perfection it has nice piano but it doesnt really reflect my style and it was made when i was a complete music n00b. Now I finally finished Perfection Perfected and i'll post it here when I record it ^_^

SlipperyMooseCakes
SlipperyMooseCakes
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint Aug. 10th, 2004 @ 04:47 PM Reply

My song

i made this song, it got alot of laughs id would appreciate if you guys would review it.

thnx.