00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Kerzid just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Treasure Hunt 2010 Winners

12,396 Views | 38 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to Treasure Hunt 2010 Winners 2010-12-07 15:42:56

Damn!, i thought i was the only one who posted one step back, dang it i was really happy when i saw one step back as the best game hahha ): but anyways, congrats :)

Response to Treasure Hunt 2010 Winners 2010-12-07 17:28:20

OMG we won! thank you!! (i've never won anything before ^_^ )
I enjoyed 'a pedophile story' i think it was better animated than ours tbh :P, and it conveys a serious message so I hope it get's as much exposure as we were fortunate enough to receive.
And 'One step back' was definitely my favourite game i think i reviewed it ages ago, so congratz!
This experience has been very encouraging, it's really reinvigorated my passion for animating which i was losing due to how long it takes to make this stuff. Thank you Tom :)

At 12/7/10 12:15 PM, Luis wrote: The opening shot for paging dr seus is pretty cool, i wonder how long that took him

I don't know if you'll see this, but thanks Luis.
The entire animation actually only took about 1 or 2 weeks to animate in rough, i literally blasted through that opening in a day. But when it came to the finals, as usual it took months. The beginning probably took the longest for it's duration, about 3 weeks i think..:/

PSN ID: CatFatius

BBS Signature

Response to Treasure Hunt 2010 Winners 2010-12-07 19:08:08

WHAT THE HELL?

You didn't even say the winner would win by fan-vote! Wow nice rules.

Also, Paging Dr. Seuss (whose voice acting wasn't even that good, but I gotta say it was OK overall) got Daily 4th, how is that undiscovered? Be more clear with the rules next time..

Response to Treasure Hunt 2010 Winners 2010-12-08 19:41:02

Lol never would have guessed that Paging Dr. Suess wasn't front paged I faved it the day it came out and just assumed it would get a bunch of attention without looking back. I guess next time I should go through my faves and check them against the archive... but really I was too busy to do that.... Congrats to the winners!

Response to Treasure Hunt 2010 Winners 2010-12-09 12:53:32

FUCK!

Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.

You may be fast on the roads but it's no use on the track.

ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature

Response to Treasure Hunt 2010 Winners 2010-12-10 12:19:11

congratz to all winners =D

My flash games, and cool zombie games. Also I am Thom Sip!

BBS Signature

Response to Treasure Hunt 2010 Winners 2010-12-10 21:15:28

tom, wtach this!

and get him (the author) to a collection page, he's been waiting for his own collection page for long!
look:http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/vi ew/555619

please get him his own page for his series, or at least a notable recognicion...
help out ppl

Response to Treasure Hunt 2010 Winners 2010-12-10 21:17:55

Response to Treasure Hunt 2010 Winners 2010-12-13 15:16:48

I could have sworn I saw paging Dr Seuss on the front page and being happy it made it on there because I saw it in the portal the previous day...it wasn't up there for long but it was there for a few days. This was before the Treasure Hunt.

Then I saw someone recommend it in the treasure hunt thread thinking he was an idiot because it had already been front paged.

Not that any of this matters because no ones reading this/ giving a shit about this anymore. The flash deserved more attention than it got on frontpage initially anyway so I dont mind it winning.