Respond to this Topic
LethalDosage
LethalDosage
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to Treasure Hunt 2010 - Music Videos Dec. 1st, 2010 @ 06:49 PM Reply

The fbf work in Budsuba is pro, didn't even like the song at first but it grew on me after watching it the second time in black on white - watched it 3 times today - deserves front page imo, definitely way underrated in terms of amount of views

all and all good choice in music videos, I was afraid it'd be 20 good videos with 20 horrible songs

p.s. dead animal sing a long is hilarious

Retrogade Art

BBS Signature
TKillVirus
TKillVirus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Treasure Hunt 2010 - Music Videos Dec. 2nd, 2010 @ 09:43 AM Reply

Why isnt gone to far too on the list probably the best music video all year if now of the past few years

thecoolname
thecoolname
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Treasure Hunt 2010 - Music Videos Dec. 2nd, 2010 @ 07:25 PM Reply

At 12/2/10 09:43 AM, TKillVirus wrote: Why isnt gone to far too on the list probably the best music video all year if now of the past few years

Just looked it up, and Gone Too Far Too has been frontpaged, won the weekly award, and the review crew pick as well as 284k views. Looks good but it's been discovered.

IndigoWraithe
IndigoWraithe
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Musician
Response to Treasure Hunt 2010 - Music Videos Dec. 3rd, 2010 @ 02:08 AM Reply

Budsuba

^ This gets my vote. There were a shit ton of great vids on this list, but of all of them, this one stuck with me for sure.

BBS Signature
reverend
reverend
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 49
Movie Buff
Response to Treasure Hunt 2010 - Music Videos Dec. 4th, 2010 @ 03:34 AM Reply

My picks are Distant Hearts and Budsuba. My WTF? award goes to DEAD ANIMALS SING-ALONG.

Rev 22:20 || Wi/Ht? # 46 || Why was my review deleted? || Without her, we are lifeless satellites drifting.

BBS Signature
Ninjkabat
Ninjkabat
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Animator
Response to Treasure Hunt 2010 - Music Videos Dec. 5th, 2010 @ 08:15 PM Reply

At 12/1/10 09:28 AM, TomFulp wrote: I front paged some of the submissions while I was reading through the Treasure Hunt thread - they wouldn't have made front page if it wasn't for the Treasure Hunt.

Normally I wait to start front paging stuff, but starting sooner allowed more stuff to get more exposure than it normally would in a Treasure Hunt round-up.

Ah, that makes total sense. Well then, I retract my previous sentiments. Maybe I should have looked at the "date submitted" before shooting my mouth off.

-The Ninjkabat: Cartoonist, Animator, VA, Japanese speaker, and Ninja all rolled into one.
Twitter | Google+ | deviantArt

BBS Signature