Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 42
Artist
how do you like to dress - & wat do Nov. 29th, 2010 @ 11:28 AM Reply

you hate?

Personally I'm a libra, which means I like to dress all snappy when I am at public functions, but I HATE the suit and tie look - so I try to dress the trendy business casual look - with pants made of fancy fabrics but still fit liek jeansand tailored shrits and tshirts and vest ensembles and all that fun stuff.

What about you guys? Most of you are probably too young to be thinking about carving out a higher-profile identity for yourself but for the ones that are - gimme your specs :)

Currently I am wearing fancy pants, a modern patterned shirt and a trendy vest, with a crocodile printed belt with a stainless steel belt buckle. I am stylin' :)

Want to chat with fellow newgrounders? Then go here & come visit The High Society Club!
ALSO - My sig isnt there just for show - CLICK IT!

BBS Signature
Falonefal
Falonefal
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Filmmaker
Response to how do you like to dress - & wat do Nov. 29th, 2010 @ 11:29 AM Reply

I wake up, grab the nearest shit out of my closet, and go outside.
I seriously don't give a rat's ass.

However, when I'm in the mood for it, I take out my black trenchcoat, and black pants, and a black t-shirt, you get the drill.

Tick Tock

BBS Signature
RapidElectric
RapidElectric
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to how do you like to dress - & wat do Nov. 29th, 2010 @ 11:31 AM Reply

I buy new jeans and then hit them with a bat, jump on them, pretty much torture them.
grab a randfom band tshirt, put on a flannel shirt, put some converses on, and leave. :D

The above post may or may not be relevant.

BBS Signature
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 42
Artist
Response to how do you like to dress - & wat do Nov. 29th, 2010 @ 11:31 AM Reply

At 11/29/10 11:29 AM, Falonefal wrote: I wake up, grab the nearest shit out of my closet, and go outside.
I seriously don't give a rat's ass.

However, when I'm in the mood for it, I take out my black trenchcoat, and black pants, and a black t-shirt, you get the drill.

yeah you're a geek like most of the online comminity - we get it.

Want to chat with fellow newgrounders? Then go here & come visit The High Society Club!

BBS Signature
Falonefal
Falonefal
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Filmmaker
Response to how do you like to dress - & wat do Nov. 29th, 2010 @ 11:33 AM Reply

At 11/29/10 11:31 AM, Chronamut wrote: yeah you're a geek like most of the online comminity - we get it.

I live with 2 women in the house, you don't know my pain.

Tick Tock

BBS Signature
Luke
Luke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Gamer
Response to how do you like to dress - & wat do Nov. 29th, 2010 @ 11:34 AM Reply

I either wear my Exploited hoodie or SKR hoodie... Normally the latter.
Then I will wear whatever shirt I see first hanging up in the laundry room (my closet basically).
I'll wear one of the two pairs of pants I have, put on some dirty socks and then my shoes.

Yeah, whatever.
PSN ID: REDSiN66

Falonefal
Falonefal
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Filmmaker
Response to how do you like to dress - & wat do Nov. 29th, 2010 @ 11:35 AM Reply

At 11/29/10 11:34 AM, EpicFail wrote: I either wear my Exploited hoodie or SKR hoodie... Normally the latter.
Then I will wear whatever shirt I see first hanging up in the laundry room (my closet basically).
I'll wear one of the two pairs of pants I have, put on some dirty socks and then my shoes.

I bet we would be great friends.

Tick Tock

BBS Signature
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 42
Artist
Response to how do you like to dress - & wat do Nov. 29th, 2010 @ 11:36 AM Reply

At 11/29/10 11:33 AM, Falonefal wrote:
At 11/29/10 11:31 AM, Chronamut wrote: yeah you're a geek like most of the online comminity - we get it.
I live with 2 women in the house, you don't know my pain.

I think anyone that has ever lived with a woman, or knows what it's liek to live with a woman - can feel your pain.

BBS Signature
Falonefal
Falonefal
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Filmmaker
Response to how do you like to dress - & wat do Nov. 29th, 2010 @ 11:37 AM Reply

At 11/29/10 11:36 AM, Chronamut wrote:
I think anyone that has ever lived with a woman, or knows what it's liek to live with a woman - can feel your pain.

Well fuck me.

Tick Tock

BBS Signature
AgroNurse
AgroNurse
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to how do you like to dress - & wat do Nov. 29th, 2010 @ 11:40 AM Reply

At 11/29/10 11:29 AM, Falonefal wrote: I take out my black trenchcoat, and black pants, and a black t-shirt, you get the drill.

Interweb douche. Noted. People who wear trenchcoats don't appear nearly as menacing as they believe themselves to be.

My wardrobe is usually a pair of jeans and a tshirt, and I've acquired a ridiculous number of hoodies that I love. I'm also a fan of scrubs, especially for laying around the house... and no one can call you a slacker because technically they are work clothes. ^_^

BBS Signature
Struggle
Struggle
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to how do you like to dress - & wat do Nov. 29th, 2010 @ 11:41 AM Reply

recently, I've mostly been wearing plain white t-shirts and assorted colours of modest v-necks (not the ones that go down to your belly button), and then an unzipped jacket or something over top. Along with slim, but not too tight jeans usually. kinda like this picture.
eh, it's winter time. I know it sounds lame but i'm casual.

I wish i could dress nice with vests and stuff like that but i don't want to spend that much money on that sort of shit because i probably wouldn't wear it too often.

how do you like to dress - & wat do

BBS Signature
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 42
Artist
Response to how do you like to dress - & wat do Nov. 29th, 2010 @ 11:41 AM Reply

At 11/29/10 11:37 AM, Falonefal wrote:
At 11/29/10 11:36 AM, Chronamut wrote:
Well fuck me.

...if you insist *grins*

wrecks his ass

BBS Signature
ChRoN0uNc3
ChRoN0uNc3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to how do you like to dress - & wat do Nov. 29th, 2010 @ 11:49 AM Reply

At 11/29/10 11:41 AM, Struggle wrote: recently, I've mostly been wearing plain white t-shirts and assorted colours of modest v-necks (not the ones that go down to your belly button), and then an unzipped jacket or something over top. Along with slim, but not too tight jeans usually. kinda like this picture.
eh, it's winter time. I know it sounds lame but i'm casual.

I wish i could dress nice with vests and stuff like that but i don't want to spend that much money on that sort of shit because i probably wouldn't wear it too often.

yeah I know what you mean man - one ensemble generally runs me around $300.00 - but I have to dress business casual at work, and I still wanna convey some form of class in the way I dress. Also the only place that will tailor to my figure on a consistant basis is Mexx, and they aren't fucking cheap - but I still lvoe that store - they have awesomely unique stuff :)

I shop there once a year.

I am Chronamut's alt.

Psychopath
Psychopath
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to how do you like to dress - & wat do Nov. 29th, 2010 @ 11:51 AM Reply

I've been wearing the same outfit of a black T-shirt I found at Wallmart with green army shorts for the past 5 years. Hasn't failed me yet.

ChRoN0uNc3
ChRoN0uNc3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to how do you like to dress - & wat do Nov. 29th, 2010 @ 11:56 AM Reply

At 11/29/10 11:51 AM, phsychopath wrote: I've been wearing the same outfit of a black T-shirt I found at Wallmart with green army shorts for the past 5 years. Hasn't failed me yet.

I'm guessing none of you work for a high class company.

I should probably also add I possess a hoodie for each day of the week - and my casual wear usually consists of bootcut jeans, a celtic cross belt, rustic brown leather belt, an earth colouted t-shirt, and maybe some manner of hoodie or sip-up sweater over it in the winter time.

I wear t-shirts all year round though.

I also realize most of you are still in school and not in the working world - your wardrobe may change in the future :)

I am Chronamut's alt.

HomicidialFrog
HomicidialFrog
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Gamer
Response to how do you like to dress - & wat do Nov. 29th, 2010 @ 11:57 AM Reply

So as long as it's clean, I'll wear it.

I'm not very self-concious about my appearance.

If the cuckoo does not sing, kill it.
"I believe in the democratization of fear." - Darth Jadus

Quicksmasher
Quicksmasher
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to how do you like to dress - & wat do Nov. 29th, 2010 @ 11:57 AM Reply

Thread name fail.

I dont give a shit what im wearing, and, I think i have weeks im wearing the same shit every day.

ChRoN0uNc3
ChRoN0uNc3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to how do you like to dress - & wat do Nov. 29th, 2010 @ 11:58 AM Reply

At 11/29/10 11:57 AM, Quicksmasher96 wrote: Thread name fail.

I dont give a shit what im wearing, and, I think i have weeks im wearing the same shit every day.

actually thread name success - the fact it doesn't finish makes you click it to see what the entire thnig is. Surefire way for people to click your thread.

I am Chronamut's alt.

Lucy
Lucy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Melancholy
Response to how do you like to dress - & wat do Nov. 29th, 2010 @ 12:01 PM Reply

Nice fancy dresses. or skirts and tops when I'm going out somewhere nice, or just into town. And then I have a wide variety of day clothes and I wear whatever I feel most comfortable in that day.

Release your inner crazy.

BBS Signature
Luke
Luke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Gamer
Response to how do you like to dress - & wat do Nov. 29th, 2010 @ 12:03 PM Reply

At 11/29/10 11:35 AM, Falonefal wrote:

Why is that? You wear dirty socks too?!

Yeah, whatever.

Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 42
Artist
Response to how do you like to dress - & wat do Nov. 29th, 2010 @ 12:10 PM Reply

At 11/29/10 12:03 PM, EpicFail wrote:
At 11/29/10 11:35 AM, Falonefal wrote:

soudns like you'd make better lovers :P

BBS Signature
Quicksmasher
Quicksmasher
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to how do you like to dress - & wat do Nov. 29th, 2010 @ 12:12 PM Reply

At 11/29/10 11:58 AM, ChRoN0uNc3 wrote:
At 11/29/10 11:57 AM, Quicksmasher96 wrote: Thread name fail.

actually thread name success - the fact it doesn't finish makes you click it to see what the entire thnig is. Surefire way for people to click your thread.

Would you please shut the fuck up? Thank you. You are a hopeless infected mainstream advertisment victim and you even dont know about your illness.

Luke
Luke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Gamer
Response to how do you like to dress - & wat do Nov. 29th, 2010 @ 12:12 PM Reply

At 11/29/10 12:10 PM, Chronamut wrote:

If only he had a vagina!

Yeah, whatever.

Falonefal
Falonefal
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Filmmaker
Response to how do you like to dress - & wat do Nov. 29th, 2010 @ 12:14 PM Reply

At 11/29/10 11:40 AM, AgroNurse wrote:
At 11/29/10 11:29 AM, Falonefal wrote: I take out my black trenchcoat, and black pants, and a black t-shirt, you get the drill.
Interweb douche. Noted. People who wear trenchcoats don't appear nearly as menacing as they believe themselves to be.

You're prejudiced, duly noted.
And nope, I just like to wear Trenchoats :)

Tick Tock

BBS Signature
Gagsy
Gagsy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Audiophile
Response to how do you like to dress - & wat do Nov. 29th, 2010 @ 12:22 PM Reply

I'm like a lesbian.

I like my comfort clothes. Jeans, combats, trainers/sneakers and whatever kind top. T-shirt if I'm home maybe though when out or at work I'll wear shirts or 'nicer' going out tops.

It's not that I lack a fashion sense. I like to think I'm keyed in on what looks good, I just don't care enough to try the looks out myself.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature
Falonefal
Falonefal
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Filmmaker
Response to how do you like to dress - & wat do Nov. 29th, 2010 @ 12:27 PM Reply

At 11/29/10 12:12 PM, EpicFail wrote:
At 11/29/10 12:10 PM, Chronamut wrote:
If only he had a vagina!

I am suddenly incredibly confused now, I'm going to eat a bucket of ice-cream now thank you.

Tick Tock

BBS Signature
Shabbo
Shabbo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Musician
Response to how do you like to dress - & wat do Nov. 29th, 2010 @ 12:46 PM Reply

At 11/29/10 11:31 AM, RapidElectric wrote: I buy new jeans and then hit them with a bat, jump on them, pretty much torture them.
grab a randfom band tshirt, put on a flannel shirt, put some converses on, and leave. :D

Oh look, a douche bag has appeared!

BBS Signature
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 42
Artist
Response to how do you like to dress - & wat do Nov. 29th, 2010 @ 01:24 PM Reply

I've always thought peacoats were kinda douchey.. as those that generally wear them.. tend to be douchey.. esp. the ones that wear a disheveled shirt underneath them with jeans..

as for the guy that commented on the mainstream advertisement shit - shut the fuck up.

BBS Signature
Cootie
Cootie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Movie Buff
Response to how do you like to dress - & wat do Nov. 29th, 2010 @ 01:26 PM Reply

Normally some khaki shorts with flip flops and a shirt from American Eagle or Hollister. In the winter I will replace the shorts and flip flops with jeans and some Nike Airs. I also like to wear hats and some sunglasses when the sun is shining bright.

For I am and forever shall be... a master ruseman.

BBS Signature
Oolaph
Oolaph
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Audiophile
Response to how do you like to dress - & wat do Nov. 29th, 2010 @ 01:30 PM Reply

Converse, skinny jeans, a T-shirt (Generally consisting of Transformers, Thundercats, Star Wars, Ghostbusters, etc.), a flannel shirt, and my trusty fedora.

BBS Signature