New Topic Respond to this Topic
shockwaveZAKAEV274
shockwaveZAKAEV274
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
I Will Upload All This One By One Nov. 28th, 2010 @ 05:25 AM Reply

all the art i will upload to NG when my uploader computer shit stops being fucked up this first is my artist intro its really a self-portrait and some random stuff and i actually did this today *plz note:this self portrait is an illusion you see a weird-looking man but at heart he is just a moderately tall, skinny, teenager in a big leather jacket.ENJOY!!!1 sorry about the blurry look i will re-do all my art when i get a scanner

I Will Upload All This One By One

if you bite the hand that feeds you,you will get flipped-off.if you flip-off your boss you will go hungry

BBS Signature
shockwaveZAKAEV274
shockwaveZAKAEV274
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to I Will Upload All This One By One Nov. 28th, 2010 @ 05:29 AM Reply

this is a bad representation of cranberry island,maine. as you can see theres no cranberries and thats weird cuz i love cranberries

if you bite the hand that feeds you,you will get flipped-off.if you flip-off your boss you will go hungry

BBS Signature
shockwaveZAKAEV274
shockwaveZAKAEV274
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to I Will Upload All This One By One Nov. 28th, 2010 @ 05:34 AM Reply

now this is really just a half assed comic-type thing of me and my dog. she likes to wander away from home and the art may be simple but its very accurate i think anyways.

BBS Signature
Falonefal
Falonefal
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Filmmaker
Response to I Will Upload All This One By One Nov. 28th, 2010 @ 05:35 AM Reply

Really really really bad quality of the picture man, I can't make out any details in the second one and the first one is blurred as hell.

If you don't have anything but a cam, make photographs in a room with white light, make your lines blacker by inking them and pull out the contrasts with a digital editing program.

Then we'll talk.

Tick Tock

BBS Signature
shockwaveZAKAEV274
shockwaveZAKAEV274
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to I Will Upload All This One By One Nov. 28th, 2010 @ 05:37 AM Reply

this is my emo 19th century wind-up toy drawing it can also be seen in my surrealist thread the knife is the part you would wind-up

BBS Signature
shockwaveZAKAEV274
shockwaveZAKAEV274
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to I Will Upload All This One By One Nov. 28th, 2010 @ 05:56 AM Reply

this one is pretty simple its the construction-site of a church being built near where i live

BBS Signature
shockwaveZAKAEV274
shockwaveZAKAEV274
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to I Will Upload All This One By One Nov. 28th, 2010 @ 06:13 AM Reply

last but not least the very strand of pain that turned me from a kid who draws in class to an artist this was made on the 4th of july this summer my dad commited suicide that was the first holiday since he went to sea (cuz he was in the navy) that i spent without him.its weird to say this but the circumstances were perfect my girlfriend hated me and we pretty much officially broke up that night,i had a brand-new sketchbook,and worst of all my father was dead. so like most artists i was driven into art by intense pain.i dont thank my dad for killing himself but it did end his pain and start up a talent i never seriously considered.in case your wondering the term "everything hurts" was an old email adress of his (before he met my mom) and we were both very depressed people im gonna miss him but he would give the world for his family but his past tore away his soul all thats leaft is loving memory
*THIS IS DEDICATED TO SGT.JAMES FISK

BBS Signature
shockwaveZAKAEV274
shockwaveZAKAEV274
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to I Will Upload All This One By One Nov. 28th, 2010 @ 06:23 AM Reply

and also as note to the above picture its a mushroom cloud or atomic-bomb explosion and thats not the full picture.also that is where my nick-name shockwave comes from i can draw an almost perfect mushroom cloud.and a mushroom cloud was my first REAL work of art. also in my user name zakaev is actually my last name and yeah zakhaev is in call of duty modern warfare 1 but MY name is spelled differently see ZAKAEV=me ZAKHAEV=moder warfare i think zakhaev is a ukrainian rooted name while zakaev is a russian rooted name

BBS Signature
shockwaveZAKAEV274
shockwaveZAKAEV274
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to I Will Upload All This One By One Nov. 28th, 2010 @ 06:26 AM Reply

At 11/28/10 05:35 AM, Admiral wrote: Really really really bad quality of the picture man, I can't make out any details in the second one and the first one is blurred as hell.

If you don't have anything but a cam, make photographs in a room with white light, make your lines blacker by inking them and pull out the contrasts with a digital editing program.

Then we'll talk.

yeah i know i take them with a really good amount of light though maybe its just the bad camera and i promise i should have a scanner by christmas

BBS Signature
shockwaveZAKAEV274
shockwaveZAKAEV274
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to I Will Upload All This One By One Nov. 28th, 2010 @ 06:30 AM Reply

ahh damn i forgot this last one i made today. its a picture fragment of some cool acending houses by a park i went to today.

BBS Signature
LegolaSS
LegolaSS
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 53
Artist
Response to I Will Upload All This One By One Nov. 28th, 2010 @ 06:37 AM Reply

sorry for posting artwork in your thread... but i feel that i need to give an example of what im talking about...

first of all... how long do you spend on your artwork?... it seems rushed and rather messy and "half arsed"... you really need to define the lines... lets work with the wolf/dog head for example... there is no framework to the face... it has no structor... when you look at an object try to work from simple shapes to improve the overall artwork... dont just rush into it and draw lines without first really understanding the object or without a lot of pratice... also add more detail lines into it to give it depth... start with these few ideas and tips before posting anymore artwork... otherwise im afraid im going to egnor this thread...

*example of a lioness*

BBS Signature
shockwaveZAKAEV274
shockwaveZAKAEV274
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to I Will Upload All This One By One Nov. 28th, 2010 @ 06:59 AM Reply

its okay my art is rather half-assed looking and rushed but i like that vibe to it though others may not. i do appreciate the art tips and i will consider them when drawing y'know half the stuff i do now is just me drawing,but in the old days it was alot less common for me to draw because i had to be inspired greatly to unlock my talent and that was rare so i took my time i skipped other stuff to keep drawing and it came out good but i like the way i do things my art reflects me it looks like i was on drugs (people think im always high) my art is neither here-nor-there sort of random like me and the messed-up lines are like my hair.my art is the way i am. but thanks its nice to hear tips from other artists.

BBS Signature
shockwaveZAKAEV274
shockwaveZAKAEV274
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to I Will Upload All This One By One Nov. 28th, 2010 @ 07:10 AM Reply

At 11/28/10 05:35 AM, Admiral wrote: Really really really bad quality of the picture man, I can't make out any details in the second one and the first one is blurred as hell.

Then we'll talk.

i do know what you mean and im a newbie to this computer-shit but about the "pull out the contrasts with a digital editing program." i simply refuse to do any such thing as digitally "enhance" my art thanks for the tips though.

BBS Signature
shockwaveZAKAEV274
shockwaveZAKAEV274
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to I Will Upload All This One By One Nov. 28th, 2010 @ 07:22 AM Reply

on account that i got little comments that made me feel good about my art i will now chose to be immature and not upload ANY of this art i will make different art much much later on and then i wont upload those until i get a GODAMN scanner!!!!!!!! wow this place has worse critics then the damn politics blogs.who gives a shit about politics right now anyway?the only solution leaft is total reform

BBS Signature
Fifty-50
Fifty-50
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Artist
Response to I Will Upload All This One By One Nov. 28th, 2010 @ 09:50 AM Reply

At 11/28/10 07:22 AM, shockwaveZAKAEV274 wrote: Rant.

What's with the hate post bro? You don't need to go on a furious rage just because you don't get comments, this forum tends to be slow. Plus people would comment if they'd like to comment.

Art Thread/NG Art - View it. /I love rainbows do you?/

BBS Signature
CloudEater
CloudEater
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to I Will Upload All This One By One Nov. 28th, 2010 @ 10:25 AM Reply

At 11/28/10 07:22 AM, shockwaveZAKAEV274 wrote: on account that i got little comments that made me feel good about my art...

People aren't meant to comment on your art to make you feel good about your art, people are meant to comment on what they think of your art, what they like about it, what they don't and how they think you could improve on it.

Also your thread has only been around for 4 hours, that's not very long, you gotta be patient, fuck! Also you made it during the time of the day when the art forum is pretty dead as europe and america are asleep/tired/just-waking.

But yea you probably should leave and then come back once you have a scanner or learn how to take photos or use photo manipulation programs to make your drawings more visible.

Toast-Tony
Toast-Tony
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Artist
Response to I Will Upload All This One By One Nov. 28th, 2010 @ 10:37 AM Reply

Got to calm down a bit, it's hard to critique art you can barely see in the first place, and to say your work is "half assed" yet you like that vibe, that says a lot to a critique, if you are going to draw half assed, and that's the way it will stay, then why should your art be critiqued when you're happy with not making an effort? If you dont want to use the so called "digital enhancing crap" then at least press a little harder with your pencil so it shows up on your photos.

shockwaveZAKAEV274
shockwaveZAKAEV274
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to I Will Upload All This One By One Nov. 29th, 2010 @ 02:49 AM Reply

At 11/28/10 10:37 AM, Toast-Tony wrote: Got to calm down a bit, it's hard to critique art you can barely see in the first place, and to say your work is "half assed" yet you like that vibe, that says a lot to a critique, if you are going to draw half assed, and that's the way it will stay, then why should your art be critiqued when you're happy with not making an effort? If you dont want to use the so called "digital enhancing crap" then at least press a little harder with your pencil so it shows up on your photos.

look okay i admit its blurry and shit but im new to this online art portal shit so go easy and secondly i was tired when i took the damned pictures.thirdly my art style does look half assed as a result of this or my own failure if you could see it clearly im sure you would understand what i meant about vibe finally i will quit this new grounds art shit until i get a scanner maybe longer than that because im mainly hearing alot of the same shit in my reviews here.IM GOING BACK TO BED!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature
Peglay
Peglay
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Artist
Response to I Will Upload All This One By One Nov. 29th, 2010 @ 01:41 PM Reply

To be honest i cant see anything on those pics...

You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic matter as everyone else.

BBS Signature
Toast-Tony
Toast-Tony
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Artist
Response to I Will Upload All This One By One Nov. 29th, 2010 @ 01:52 PM Reply

At 11/29/10 02:49 AM, shockwaveZAKAEV274 wrote: look okay i admit its blurry and shit but im new to this online art portal shit so go easy and secondly i was tired when i took the damned pictures.thirdly my art style does look half assed as a result of this or my own failure if you could see it clearly im sure you would understand what i meant about vibe finally i will quit this new grounds art shit until i get a scanner maybe longer than that because im mainly hearing alot of the same shit in my reviews here.IM GOING BACK TO BED!!!!!!!!

How does being tired when taking the pictures make your work look half assed, it's not the cameras fault. Also come on dude, if you are hearing the "same thing" here then take heed of NG users critique and do as is advised, if you're going to be a whiney bitch about peoples comments on your work then keep your work to yourself in your self absorbed little world where nothing will harm (help) you. Unless of course you want to actually accept people are helping you and improve your attitude along with your art.

LarxII
LarxII
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to I Will Upload All This One By One Dec. 13th, 2010 @ 05:16 PM Reply

From what I can see...It's good. Like was already said use a little more framework on your figures and find a better way to upload them.

Toast-Tony
Toast-Tony
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Artist
Response to I Will Upload All This One By One Dec. 13th, 2010 @ 05:39 PM Reply

At 12/13/10 05:16 PM, LarxII wrote: From what I can see...It's good. Like was already said use a little more framework on your figures and find a better way to upload them.

there's nothing like mindlessly raising the dead