00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

JSkell95 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The forum might need some work...

686 Views | 2 Replies

The forum might need some work... 2010-11-15 19:33:50

First off I want to say good luck guys! I really would love to see this take off!

I know that there is a big chance there will be a big flood of random stuff headed, but I'm sure that when people learn to use it properly there will be some real gems! Its great that you've developed something that can be used by a larger portion of the userbase! Truly an achievement.

So I think this forum will need some structuring though, so to anyone who reads this, if a whole bunch of ideas come flooding out of people, which is what I would like to see and I'm sure other people would. It makes sense to dedicate only one topic to each of your projects just in case we end up with a stream of threads to each project, what I'm suggesting is each project should then have its own official thread, much like the collaboration section.

Also for reference, I think it would be a good idea for important posts that document any sort of information, tutorials and guides, made by Clickteam like the Resource Thread, as such to be stickied, like the way Tom stickies the NG news if you know what I'm saying; just so everyone can see it!

I'm not saying this is what it should be like, but I'm just offering suggestions on the side of precaution. Anybody else got any ideas?

Your friendly neighbourhood devils advocate.

BBS Signature

Response to The forum might need some work... 2011-10-30 01:36:00

yeah, like how about a warning that it expires if you don't update it. seriously, i'm freaking out. is it gonna stop working? it says i have 2 days left. what do i do?

TOAST

Response to The forum might need some work... 2011-10-30 07:28:12

We should just make one big topic for troubleshooting so if something happened to someone, they can easily find it instead of posting the same thing for the millionth time.

From the darkest of caves...

BBS Signature