Be a Supporter!

Fucking die campers

  • 1,963 Views
  • 58 Replies
New Topic
RiggedHinsoma
RiggedHinsoma
  • Member since: Nov. 12, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Fucking die campers Nov. 13th, 2010 @ 07:14 PM

At 11/13/10 07:06 PM, xXMetalhead92Xx wrote: Yeah you would think so...... but not if you spawn right on front of them. and what about claymores?

Claymores only take like.. five seconds to go off, enough time for you to spirit away if your quick enough. And if you spawn right in front of them, just shoot them in the head, problem solved.


*Shrug*

xXMetalhead92Xx
xXMetalhead92Xx
  • Member since: Aug. 12, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Fucking die campers Nov. 13th, 2010 @ 07:17 PM

Well not really if thousands of people all around the world are doing the exact thing, and i meant dedacating to be humerous not literal. Its funny and ironic how the majority of people who will post on this page will criticize me for playing the game all day and and will probibaly imply that i have no life, however the internet is laced with hypocrisy as any one who is generally excited about a game will play it excesivly.


BBS Signature
xXMetalhead92Xx
xXMetalhead92Xx
  • Member since: Aug. 12, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Fucking die campers Nov. 13th, 2010 @ 07:25 PM

At 11/13/10 07:14 PM, RiggedHinsoma wrote:
At 11/13/10 07:06 PM, xXMetalhead92Xx wrote: Yeah you would think so...... but not if you spawn right on front of them. and what about claymores?
Claymores only take like.. five seconds to go off, enough time for you to spirit away if your quick enough. And if you spawn right in front of them, just shoot them in the head, problem solved.

Hmmm wish i could play your version of cod, where you never die and everything goes your way.


BBS Signature
RiggedHinsoma
RiggedHinsoma
  • Member since: Nov. 12, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Fucking die campers Nov. 13th, 2010 @ 07:26 PM

At 11/13/10 07:25 PM, xXMetalhead92Xx wrote:
At 11/13/10 07:14 PM, RiggedHinsoma wrote:
At 11/13/10 07:06 PM, xXMetalhead92Xx wrote: Yeah you would think so...... but not if you spawn right on front of them. and what about claymores?
Claymores only take like.. five seconds to go off, enough time for you to spirit away if your quick enough. And if you spawn right in front of them, just shoot them in the head, problem solved.
Hmmm wish i could play your version of cod, where you never die and everything goes your way.

I've played black ops and such, and if I know one thing, if you got a camper in one area and he kills you, you know where he's camping.. all you have to do is come along with a nade, throw it in and when he trys to run, shoot him


*Shrug*

xXMetalhead92Xx
xXMetalhead92Xx
  • Member since: Aug. 12, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Fucking die campers Nov. 13th, 2010 @ 07:29 PM

At 11/13/10 07:00 PM, OddlyPoetic wrote:
At 11/13/10 05:02 PM, xXMetalhead92Xx wrote: i dedicated my whole day to ranking up on call of duty black ops.
That's depressing

Ahhhh the hypocrisy is bliss, and dont say you dont play it why would you care to post on it?


BBS Signature
Maverick-Alex
Maverick-Alex
  • Member since: Dec. 27, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Fucking die campers Nov. 13th, 2010 @ 07:47 PM

If you get frustrated with camping, maybe you should try something more fast place like UT.

CrookedFingers
CrookedFingers
  • Member since: Nov. 11, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Fucking die campers Nov. 13th, 2010 @ 08:05 PM

Or a race game, and in you mind you drive over the campers....
And only then you will find true peace with yourself..... except for Blur when someone is sitting around a corner waiting to Shunt your frinking ass off....

xlh2000
xlh2000
  • Member since: Sep. 23, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Fucking die campers Nov. 13th, 2010 @ 08:33 PM

hur

Fucking die campers


X-tra Large Human
Please see MY Threadand please post a comment
Gamertag: XLH nWo Steam ID: XLH2000

BBS Signature
TheBoyOfAges
TheBoyOfAges
  • Member since: Jul. 22, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Fucking die campers Nov. 13th, 2010 @ 09:54 PM

Please stop this now.

Camp or rush its all just playing the game ok.

To the guy who said "Killing a person who stays in the same spot is easy" that's only half true. If someone was a cunning or dickwad enough they can set a area where they can see anyone coming by fast by most angles. and for the kill cam if they have it (don't have black ops yet) a thermal scope can confuse ppl quite a bit.

Anyway like I stated up there on either of those tactics are just overused, so what else do we do? Have ourselves crouched over the entire game looking over every wall, rock, or any object Sounds like real world war tactics there don't it., but there are always players who see that and abuse it.

Don't like it; don't play multi-player, bored of story mode (if you even play it); set a lan party with friends, and don't have friends?

Well your fucked then.


BBS Signature
RentallyMetarded
RentallyMetarded
  • Member since: Nov. 6, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Fucking die campers Nov. 13th, 2010 @ 10:12 PM

You should have figured out by now that Call of Duty is full of campers. Maybe you should have thought about that before you bought it.


The above post is useless.

''Lost time is never found again.'' - Benjamin Franklin

NinjaL
NinjaL
  • Member since: Aug. 10, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Fucking die campers Nov. 14th, 2010 @ 12:45 AM

I dislike campers, but their not that big of a problem. They're pretty much a free kill. Whenever I play a game theres usualy only on guy who rushes who can kill me. Occasionally when there is 3 or 4 in a room they get me.

They do annoy the hell out of me though, but its pretty much just the concept. Your gonna sit still in a corner for five minutes, and then you think you deserve a REWARD. Seriously, campers who cant even use a gun, and just use ****ing Killstreaks are the biggest nuisance. Its a first person SHOOTER for pete's sake. /rant


BBS Signature
NinjaL
NinjaL
  • Member since: Aug. 10, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Fucking die campers Nov. 14th, 2010 @ 12:47 AM

At 11/14/10 12:45 AM, NinjaL wrote: Whenever I play a game theres usualy only one guy who rushes who can kill me. Occasionally when there is 3 or 4 CAMPERS in a room they get me.

sentence error fix'd... maybe...


BBS Signature
xXMetalhead92Xx
xXMetalhead92Xx
  • Member since: Aug. 12, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Fucking die campers Nov. 14th, 2010 @ 09:09 AM

At 11/13/10 10:12 PM, RentallyMetarded wrote: You should have figured out by now that Call of Duty is full of campers. Maybe you should have thought about that before you bought it.

Well thats the thing, im actually doing quite well on cod 7, i was just simply pissed off yesterday, and so wherer alot of other people who where playing it, but im over it now let's kill some camping douchebags shall we.


BBS Signature
xXMetalhead92Xx
xXMetalhead92Xx
  • Member since: Aug. 12, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Fucking die campers Nov. 14th, 2010 @ 09:13 AM

At 11/13/10 08:05 PM, CrookedFingers wrote: Or a race game, and in you mind you drive over the campers....
And only then you will find true peace with yourself..... except for Blur when someone is sitting around a corner waiting to Shunt your frinking ass off....

Yeah i used to play racing games but i like first person shooters now.


BBS Signature
xXMetalhead92Xx
xXMetalhead92Xx
  • Member since: Aug. 12, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Fucking die campers Nov. 14th, 2010 @ 09:14 AM

At 11/13/10 08:33 PM, xlh2000 wrote: hur

Lol ive seen that before somewhere.


BBS Signature
KeithHybrid
KeithHybrid
  • Member since: May. 2, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Fucking die campers Nov. 14th, 2010 @ 09:21 AM

People, let's just leave this cretin be. It should've been obvious that we were dealing with a stupid child the moment we saw the "Mad as Hell" smiley he used in making this thread.


When all else fails, blame the casuals!

BBS Signature
OddlyPoetic
OddlyPoetic
  • Member since: Aug. 30, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Fucking die campers Nov. 14th, 2010 @ 10:44 AM

At 11/13/10 07:29 PM, xXMetalhead92Xx wrote:
At 11/13/10 07:00 PM, OddlyPoetic wrote:
At 11/13/10 05:02 PM, xXMetalhead92Xx wrote: i dedicated my whole day to ranking up on call of duty black ops.
That's depressing
Ahhhh the hypocrisy is bliss, and dont say you dont play it why would you care to post on it?

I do play.

I don't, nor have i ever played for an entire day. That's gratuitous


Render Unto Caesar

BBS Signature
sandman0393
sandman0393
  • Member since: Nov. 8, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Fucking die campers Nov. 14th, 2010 @ 12:19 PM

that is what First Person Shooters are nowadays.

find the right spot and snipe.

Enjoy the same stuff every game.


ERR!R CAN NOT CONNECT!

sandman0393
sandman0393
  • Member since: Nov. 8, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Fucking die campers Nov. 14th, 2010 @ 12:23 PM

At 11/14/10 12:45 AM, NinjaL wrote: I dislike campers, but their not that big of a problem. They're pretty much a free kill. Whenever I play a game theres usualy only on guy who rushes who can kill me. Occasionally when there is 3 or 4 in a room they get me.

They do annoy the hell out of me though, but its pretty much just the concept. Your gonna sit still in a corner for five minutes, and then you think you deserve a REWARD. Seriously, campers who cant even use a gun, and just use ****ing Killstreaks are the biggest nuisance. Its a first person SHOOTER for pete's sake. /rant

This is right on so many levels (although I get killed more often)

there's this one FPS I played where if there was a camper just sitting there the game would point him out and drain his ammo.

that's what most FPS games should do.


ERR!R CAN NOT CONNECT!

High-Dark
High-Dark
  • Member since: Apr. 24, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Fucking die campers Nov. 14th, 2010 @ 01:00 PM

Everybody Hates Campers lol

FattyWhale
FattyWhale
  • Member since: Jul. 10, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 49
Melancholy
Response to Fucking die campers Nov. 14th, 2010 @ 04:58 PM

Same complaints, different game. Get over it, zzzzz, etc.


[1] [2] [3] [4] [5]
:3

BBS Signature
Ganon-Dorf
Ganon-Dorf
  • Member since: Apr. 5, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 45
Melancholy
Response to Fucking die campers Nov. 15th, 2010 @ 11:32 AM

Play Bad Company 2 if campers have you screaming.


BBS Signature
simon
simon
  • Member since: Mar. 23, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 44
Gamer
Response to Fucking die campers Nov. 15th, 2010 @ 12:04 PM

It's impossible to camp on Black Ops and when it's possible I don't blame the people for doing so, for once this a game where you can't camp near spawn areas because someone will ALWAYS come behind you and rape you from the ass.


ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Playstation ID: SCParry || Steam ID: GNS_SimpLe
3DS Friend Code: 2878-9581-7218 || Nintendo ID: SCParry

BBS Signature
robotman5
robotman5
  • Member since: Jan. 15, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Gamer
Response to Fucking die campers Nov. 15th, 2010 @ 12:05 PM

of course its going to happen, you should knew that by now.

xXMetalhead92Xx
xXMetalhead92Xx
  • Member since: Aug. 12, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Fucking die campers Nov. 15th, 2010 @ 03:29 PM

At 11/14/10 09:21 AM, KeithHybrid wrote: I am a raging homosexuall, just to let every one know that. It should've been obvious that we were dealing with a very very intellegent child the moment we saw the "Mad as Hell" smiley he used in making this thread.

lolololololol


BBS Signature
xXMetalhead92Xx
xXMetalhead92Xx
  • Member since: Aug. 12, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Fucking die campers Nov. 15th, 2010 @ 03:31 PM

At 11/15/10 12:04 PM, simon wrote: It's impossible to rush on Black Ops and when it's possible I don't blame the people for doing so, for once this a game where you can't rush near spawn areas because someone will ALWAYS come behind you and rape you from the ass.

What you meant to say lol


BBS Signature
locusteman
locusteman
  • Member since: Dec. 22, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Fucking die campers Nov. 18th, 2010 @ 06:18 PM

if you dont like campers 3 words to say : dont play fps.
If you like fps then dont cry about campers and freaking play, its a game made for fun not cry babying cause you are getting own.But there is worst, trust me -.-


Sometime, You wonder why cookies are not free from the stores but free when you got them.
*no sense i know i know*

BBS Signature
locusteman
locusteman
  • Member since: Dec. 22, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Fucking die campers Nov. 18th, 2010 @ 06:38 PM

At 11/18/10 06:35 PM, Liquify wrote:
At 11/15/10 11:32 AM, Ganon-Dorf wrote: Play Bad Company 2 if campers have you screaming.
I really hope that's a joke.

hope not -.- its the best game for campers =D


Sometime, You wonder why cookies are not free from the stores but free when you got them.
*no sense i know i know*

BBS Signature
36Holla
36Holla
  • Member since: Feb. 9, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 37
Filmmaker
Response to Fucking die campers Nov. 18th, 2010 @ 07:11 PM

At 11/15/10 03:29 PM, xXMetalhead92Xx wrote:
At 11/14/10 09:21 AM, KeithHybrid wrote: I am a raging homosexuall, just to let every one know that. It should've been obvious that we were dealing with a very very intellegent child the moment we saw the "Mad as Hell" smiley he used in making this thread.
lolololololol

This is where it should have ended. Don't like campers? Deal with it.


Sig by THEJamoke Contributor to PONIES: The Anthology 2 and Anthology 3 Go watch them now!

BBS Signature