An addictive and challenging simple math puzzle game3.97 / 5.00 17,242 Views
And so it dreamt.3.82 / 5.00 9,366 Views
Help Eddie get his watermelon so he can finally spend a nice and relaxing day at the beach3.75 / 5.00 5,361 Views
A while ago i made an open source AS3 Developer Console for people to use and recently i made and released an update for it so i thought i'll post it here.
- http://code.google.com/p/as3developercon sole/
An easy to install and use AS3 class made by me (Torrunt) that let's you access every public variable and function in your project while it's running through a console.
- Auto-complete/ Suggestions (use up/down keys to go through them)
- Used commands History (use up/down to go through them when the auto-complete box is NOT showing)
- Calculations when assigning or in parameters (+,-,/,*,%)
- Shorthand calculations (+=,-=,/=,etc)
- echo and error functions with multiple colours! :D
- Ability to do multiple commands at once (e.g: function(); something += 2; function2();)
- Multiplying Commands! Put an x plus a number after a command to repeat it that many times (e.g: spawnEnemy();x5)
- and more
So, what do you guys think?
Pretty neat, as long as people remember to remove it after.
At 11/13/10 08:11 PM, PrettyMuchBryce wrote: Do i just add it to the stage like a display object?
what is a main_set?
It's you're main class that contains everything but if you don't have one you can just pass in the stage instead.
There's an example on the Install Instructions page: http://code.google.com/p/as3developercon sole/wiki/Installinstructions
Also: i just noticed i left a trace in the latest version :P whoops, i might be coming out with another update soon anyway so i'll make sure i get rid of it so it's not annoying any one.
Just updated again.
- New Feature: Tracer
- Fixed a bug where you could only use one of each math symbol in a single calculation.
- Changed the way string literals are dealth with (when you use quotations) you can now use math symbols (+,-,/,%,*) in strings.
I've found the new tracer to come in handy at time :D