A while ago i made an open source AS3 Developer Console for people to use and recently i made and released an update for it so i thought i'll post it here.
- http://code.google.com/p/as3developercon sole/
An easy to install and use AS3 class made by me (Torrunt) that let's you access every public variable and function in your project while it's running through a console.
- Auto-complete/ Suggestions (use up/down keys to go through them)
- Used commands History (use up/down to go through them when the auto-complete box is NOT showing)
- Calculations when assigning or in parameters (+,-,/,*,%)
- Shorthand calculations (+=,-=,/=,etc)
- echo and error functions with multiple colours! :D
- Ability to do multiple commands at once (e.g: function(); something += 2; function2();)
- Multiplying Commands! Put an x plus a number after a command to repeat it that many times (e.g: spawnEnemy();x5)
- and more
So, what do you guys think?