SeeD419
SeeD419
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Programmer
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters Nov. 27th, 2010 @ 05:48 AM Reply

New MW2 Edit here

Criticism would be appreciated. I mean even if you think it's the most god awful thing you've ever seen in your life. I'm one sub away from 400 so I'd like to know how to make my videos more enjoyable.

There's some funny fail clips, and a few good shots, but not many on this particular video...mostly just quickscopes really...I don't think my best video by ANY means, but I'm curious to know what others think.

Minecraft server: proxa.co
PortalWatch 0.1 Alpha - Download
Sig by illicit

BBS Signature
Luke
Luke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Gamer
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters Nov. 27th, 2010 @ 03:04 PM Reply

I have Black Ops for about a week on PS3... I will be buying it with my Christmas money.
It's addicting as hell, favorite map has to be NukeTown.
If any of you guys want to play today, tomorrow, whenever until I have to bring it back to the rental place, add me on PSN... Tell me your Alias too... Always looking for someone to play with.

Yeah, whatever.
PSN ID: REDSiN66

scetch00
scetch00
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters Nov. 28th, 2010 @ 01:44 AM Reply

Almost 2nd Prestige in Black Ops. Haven't played Nuketown more than once since the last 1 or 2 updates. I feel so empty inside.

PSN is in my signature.

BBS Signature
HeavenDuff
HeavenDuff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Melancholy
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters Nov. 29th, 2010 @ 06:38 PM Reply

At 11/28/10 01:44 AM, scetch00 wrote: Almost 2nd Prestige in Black Ops. Haven't played Nuketown more than once since the last 1 or 2 updates. I feel so empty inside.

I will also prestige pretty soon. I'm level 49 right now. Why is it that everybody likes Nuketown so much? It's a mess of a fucking spawn-trapping map. What you have to do to be good on this map is predict when the respawn will flip sides.

Makeshift
Makeshift
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Audiophile
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters Nov. 29th, 2010 @ 06:44 PM Reply

At 11/29/10 06:38 PM, HeavenDuff wrote: Why is it that everybody likes Nuketown so much? It's a mess of a fucking spawn-trapping map. What you have to do to be good on this map is predict when the respawn will flip sides.

It's kind of annoying how often it doesn't show up now. I never really liked it, but it was nice for Wager Matches. Now it's like the map doesn't exist.

HeavenDuff
HeavenDuff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Melancholy
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters Nov. 29th, 2010 @ 06:46 PM Reply

At 11/29/10 06:44 PM, Makeshift wrote:
At 11/29/10 06:38 PM, HeavenDuff wrote: Why is it that everybody likes Nuketown so much? It's a mess of a fucking spawn-trapping map. What you have to do to be good on this map is predict when the respawn will flip sides.
It's kind of annoying how often it doesn't show up now. I never really liked it, but it was nice for Wager Matches. Now it's like the map doesn't exist.

I like it for Wager Matches, yes :)

But it's weird that you say it doesn't pop out more often... I get to play it pretty much as often as the other maps...

scetch00
scetch00
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters Nov. 30th, 2010 @ 09:25 PM Reply

At 11/29/10 06:38 PM, HeavenDuff wrote:
I will also prestige pretty soon. I'm level 49 right now. Why is it that everybody likes Nuketown so much? It's a mess of a fucking spawn-trapping map. What you have to do to be good on this map is predict when the respawn will flip sides.

Fast paced action is my specialty.

BBS Signature
HeavenDuff
HeavenDuff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Melancholy
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters Dec. 1st, 2010 @ 01:05 AM Reply

At 11/30/10 09:25 PM, scetch00 wrote:
At 11/29/10 06:38 PM, HeavenDuff wrote:
Fast paced action is my specialty.

I think it doesn't make any sense. These games are supposed to be somewhat realistic. While respawning is not something that happens in real life... You also do not have to watch your back for people "appearing" right where you came from, seconds ago.

TheRipper00
TheRipper00
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Movie Buff
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters Dec. 1st, 2010 @ 03:08 PM Reply

Been hella busy the last few weeks. Still been playing just not a ton. I will be on tonight and be raping on Domo. I just signed 3 of my I~S guys and myself up fr a 25,000 dollar Tourny that Sony is holding through Gamebattles. FOR FREE!!

Also new sig I made contains my PSN. In case anyone does not have it.

Hitman Crew - Hitman Absolution
Governor of the ZSC
PSN is in my sig or flashing on your screen after I kill you.

BBS Signature
ShadowWest
ShadowWest
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Gamer
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters Dec. 1st, 2010 @ 03:18 PM Reply

Just got to 3rd Prestige, levelling up quick FTW.

Also Machinima just got to 14th Prestige and it costs 50,000 COD Points to buy Gold camo for ONE gun D:

And I know I could get hated on for this or whatever, but I had this urge to play MW2. First match was TDM on Rust (which I honestly think is better than Nuketown from BO) and I got my 62nd Nuke. Decided to play another match then, it was TDM on Skidrow, I went 31-3 with the MP5K and there were no UMP, OMA/DC, MLC, Stopping Power and quickscoping faggots present. I actually had fun playing it D:

PSN ID + Xbox Live GT : ShadowWestNG | Steam : ShadowWest | Sig made by: ParadoxVoid <3

BBS Signature
Quinny
Quinny
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters Dec. 2nd, 2010 @ 07:38 AM Reply

Absent from BLOPS due to GT5. I'll be back soonish.

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature
chubzilla100
chubzilla100
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Gamer
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters Dec. 2nd, 2010 @ 11:49 AM Reply

Yeah, So I did prestige in the end. If I had done it straight away I'd be 2nd now, but oh well. 1st 27 is good enough. My mate is 7th somthing now, legit. He whores it a bit, but ohwellwhatyougonnado.

Steam: Chubzilla100 also Check out da You Tubes

I dont think you understand the importance of clicking my sig, and the limitless prizes it holds.

BBS Signature
ShadowWest
ShadowWest
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Gamer
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters Dec. 2nd, 2010 @ 07:30 PM Reply

Hey guys, I usually disapprove of cheap tactics, but goddamn this is so fun you HAVE to try it out.

Get Hardline Pro, use SAM Turret, Care Package and Sentry Gun as your killstreaks, and every time you get them, call them in, and re-roll them. In one match, I got a Grim Reaper, 2 Spy Planes, a Counter Spy-Plane, an RC-XD and a Gunship in one game from doing this. So imagine the fun when your whole team does it :D

Also I got Ghost Pro, but playing dead doesn't fool people anymore :(

PSN ID + Xbox Live GT : ShadowWestNG | Steam : ShadowWest | Sig made by: ParadoxVoid <3

BBS Signature
HeavenDuff
HeavenDuff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Melancholy
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters Dec. 2nd, 2010 @ 09:37 PM Reply

At 12/2/10 07:30 PM, ShadowWest wrote: Hey guys, I usually disapprove of cheap tactics, but goddamn this is so fun you HAVE to try it out.

Get Hardline Pro, use SAM Turret, Care Package and Sentry Gun as your killstreaks, and every time you get them, call them in, and re-roll them. In one match, I got a Grim Reaper, 2 Spy Planes, a Counter Spy-Plane, an RC-XD and a Gunship in one game from doing this. So imagine the fun when your whole team does it :D

Also I got Ghost Pro, but playing dead doesn't fool people anymore :(

I can't believe shit like this actually works :P I never tried it before, but I gotta say that I thought about it when I first unlocked Hardline Pro. Wondering if the other packages could be re-rolled.

But Treyarch are watching Black Ops carefully. They have already fixed the few glitches and problems like people voting the same map 8 times in a row :P

I'm pretty sure they will fix this too, especially if you get reported. Though I doubt that anyone will even bother watching the replays to see if you are doing so :P

TheRipper00
TheRipper00
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Movie Buff
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters Dec. 3rd, 2010 @ 08:17 AM Reply

This is what Hardline Pro was meant for guys. It says Care Package but that IS what all of those are really. Its not cheap I use the exact same setup on S&D and so does fuckloads of people I have played with and against. Nothing cheap there just using a Pro perk the best way.

Best Re-Rolls in one Game - Dogs x2, Chopper Gunner x2, Gunship, Rolling Thunder.

Governor of the ZSC

BBS Signature
HeavenDuff
HeavenDuff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Melancholy
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters Dec. 3rd, 2010 @ 03:47 PM Reply

At 12/3/10 08:17 AM, TheRipper00 wrote: This is what Hardline Pro was meant for guys. It says Care Package but that IS what all of those are really. Its not cheap I use the exact same setup on S&D and so does fuckloads of people I have played with and against. Nothing cheap there just using a Pro perk the best way.

Best Re-Rolls in one Game - Dogs x2, Chopper Gunner x2, Gunship, Rolling Thunder.

I'ts probably something that they are going to fix. I think that they really wanted it to be used for Care Packages only. As this killstreak reward is already a random reward. But the two others are not, so they shouldn't be re-rolled.

ShadowWest
ShadowWest
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Gamer
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters Dec. 4th, 2010 @ 10:59 AM Reply

David Vonderhaar just confirmed that they're patching Hardline Pro so that only Care Packages can be re-rolled :(

BBS Signature
Makeshift
Makeshift
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Audiophile
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters Dec. 4th, 2010 @ 12:29 PM Reply

At 12/4/10 10:59 AM, ShadowWest wrote: David Vonderhaar just confirmed that they're patching Hardline Pro so that only Care Packages can be re-rolled :(

You know, I've never actually seen anyone use the "Hardline Pro Trick", but everyone seems to talk about using it.

HeavenDuff
HeavenDuff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Melancholy
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters Dec. 4th, 2010 @ 04:06 PM Reply

At 12/4/10 10:59 AM, ShadowWest wrote: David Vonderhaar just confirmed that they're patching Hardline Pro so that only Care Packages can be re-rolled :(

I tried it. While it's kind of effective... I think it's pretty hard to find a safe spot to call these care packages on BO. The spawning system sometimes just switches right when you call one, and you get your ass handed to you, and your care package stolen from you. But when you get three of them... it's worst cause you have to spend way much more time trying to find a safe spot, call the care packages in.

In the end, I've been getting a lot less kills playing like this, then what I get with my usual setting:
Spy Plane
Attack Helicopter
Chopper Gunner

verdugo35
verdugo35
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Gamer
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters Dec. 4th, 2010 @ 10:00 PM Reply

im going emo

BBS Signature
Statwhore
Statwhore
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 34
Blank Slate
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters Dec. 4th, 2010 @ 10:08 PM Reply

Goddamn it, does anyone have Black Ops for the Wii that isn't a complete sped? Seriously, I'm tired of these little 12 year old fuckers with their headsets screaming in zombies and opening every single door.

I WANT SOMEONE GOOD TO PLAY WITH. I REGRET GETTING THE WII NOW.

BBS Signature
HeavenDuff
HeavenDuff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Melancholy
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters Dec. 4th, 2010 @ 10:27 PM Reply

At 12/4/10 10:08 PM, Statwhore wrote: Goddamn it, does anyone have Black Ops for the Wii that isn't a complete sped? Seriously, I'm tired of these little 12 year old fuckers with their headsets screaming in zombies and opening every single door.

You regret it just now? I thought it was always like that...

chubzilla100
chubzilla100
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Gamer
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters Dec. 5th, 2010 @ 10:52 AM Reply

At 12/4/10 10:08 PM, Statwhore wrote: Goddamn it, does anyone have Black Ops for the Wii that isn't a complete sped? Seriously, I'm tired of these little 12 year old fuckers with their headsets screaming in zombies and opening every single door.

You do realise the Wii is a family console, mostly for children. Theres only like, 5 or so decent games out there on the wii not for kids/familys .

And we get that on xbox too. PS3 as well probaly.

So when do you guys think the christmas join up rush will come? You-know, when all the kids (or old pepole) get it for christmas, realise everyone is a noob and needs a decent team. I dont reckon christmas day, as they'll actualy be playing it. Maybe the 27th.

I cant remember if I said so or not, but I did prestige. Not playing it much now though, Most pepole I know have taken to exploting glitches (The combat training prestige get titles/gold guns online) and zombie glitching. I just sad faced when I heard.

I dont think you understand the importance of clicking my sig, and the limitless prizes it holds.

BBS Signature
Doberman
Doberman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters Dec. 5th, 2010 @ 01:24 PM Reply

Managed to get to first prestige today and I love my new sexy icon. Prestiging feels like it goes so quickly now because of the level 50 cap and the 15 prestige icons.

DarkSoldier
DarkSoldier
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Gamer
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters Dec. 5th, 2010 @ 11:46 PM Reply

I hope I get to 14th prestige someday . . . golden camouflage looks awesome!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McBhuxLs5 Dc

Need advice? Visit the RELATIONSHIP CREW!

BBS Signature
Battotheface
Battotheface
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters Dec. 6th, 2010 @ 01:14 AM Reply

oh cool

Click Me NOW

BBS Signature
chubzilla100
chubzilla100
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Gamer
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters Dec. 6th, 2010 @ 11:12 AM Reply

At 12/5/10 11:46 PM, DarkSoldier wrote: I hope I get to 14th prestige someday . . . golden camouflage looks awesome!

Not worth it, It costs 50 000 CoD points for each gun.

BBS Signature
TheRipper00
TheRipper00
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Movie Buff
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters Dec. 6th, 2010 @ 03:51 PM Reply

At 12/6/10 11:12 AM, chubzilla100 wrote:
At 12/5/10 11:46 PM, DarkSoldier wrote: I hope I get to 14th prestige someday . . . golden camouflage looks awesome!
Not worth it, It costs 50 000 CoD points for each gun.

Who cares? I had like 100,000 + COD Points and nothing I needed to spend them on. So fuck it bring on the 50,000 G Camo.

Governor of the ZSC

BBS Signature
Makeshift
Makeshift
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Audiophile
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters Dec. 6th, 2010 @ 04:25 PM Reply

At 12/6/10 03:51 PM, TheRipper00 wrote: Who cares? I had like 100,000 + COD Points and nothing I needed to spend them on. So fuck it bring on the 50,000 G Camo.

Yeah, and you can easily get 50,000 in about an hour if you're good at Wager Matches.

HeavenDuff
HeavenDuff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Melancholy
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters Dec. 9th, 2010 @ 07:01 PM Reply

At 12/6/10 04:25 PM, Makeshift wrote:
At 12/6/10 03:51 PM, TheRipper00 wrote: Who cares? I had like 100,000 + COD Points and nothing I needed to spend them on. So fuck it bring on the 50,000 G Camo.
Yeah, and you can easily get 50,000 in about an hour if you're good at Wager Matches.

I've ran out of luck with Wager Matches lately. Well, I've been playing some good ones. Kept a record from one of these, it was awesome :)

But One In The Chambre is kind of hard to play :P