Cootie
Cootie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Movie Buff
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters Nov. 10th, 2010 @ 11:56 AM Reply

At 11/10/10 05:23 AM, Quinny wrote:
At 11/10/10 02:12 AM, Cootie wrote: I have the game for the PS3 and will be very active online. If anyone wants to play with me you should search for CootiePootie because that is my PSN ID obviously. :) hit me up.
I think I might have a friend slot going spare :) Having trouble getting my K/D up. I have a few good games but then have a bad one because of campers etc. Can't wait until I unlock the L96 because then it'll be PARTY TIME.

Well, hurry up and add me then... you kook. I am doing pretty well and I think that I have a K/D of 1.10 or something around there. I am liking the fact that killstreaks aren't such a pest.

For I am and forever shall be... a master ruseman.

BBS Signature
chubzilla100
chubzilla100
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Gamer
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters Nov. 10th, 2010 @ 02:41 PM Reply

Soryy guys, got the gaem monday and Jizzed so hard I couldn't post. Seriously. But... FUCKING YEAH ITS AWESOME!!! Level27 or so online now, Sniping is just too many hitmarkers to be fun, And if you have 250 Points left over, get the TIGER cmo for the STAKOUT shotgun. It looks like a tigers Penis.

Campain is good so far, 3rd mission I think, Reznov and the russains are amazing. And I've loved all dialog so far.

Zombies is same as always, but So far I've always got shit guns, and they take a clip of most guns Un pack-a-punched on round 10. I got downed 20 times, while my mate got 0. We got to round 19.

Im loving the emblems so far, Made a monkey kissing face, a soviet bird, and at the moment its three guys with a pistol each all different colours/shade. It looks amazing.

SECRET SPOILER THING

On the main menu, your in a chair, Look down and you can see your hands. press the shot+ADS buttons a few times and you'll break free. turn aorund and go over to the computer, type in:
3arc unlock + 3arc DOA

This I'll unlock the Dead Ops Arcade mode and the extra zombie map you get for completing the game. Havent tried them yet, but they look promising.

end SECRET SPOILER THING

So, that my BO in a nut shell. (Lol, Body Oder)

Basicly, its just anther CoD with new wepons and modes etc. Still loving it though.

Steam: Chubzilla100 also Check out da You Tubes

I dont think you understand the importance of clicking my sig, and the limitless prizes it holds.

BBS Signature
Makeshift
Makeshift
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Audiophile
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters Nov. 10th, 2010 @ 03:27 PM Reply

I'm down for the Wager Match and Team Tournies, but when are you having them? I was going to be getting the game tomorrow, but I just realized there's no fucking postage on Remembrance Day (tomorrow), so I have to wait until Friday. I might beg to stay home on Friday. hehe.

Punch
Punch
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Movie Buff
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters Nov. 10th, 2010 @ 03:30 PM Reply

My new gamertag is ii ShOk CakezZ.

if anybody wants to play Black Ops, just add me (:

ShadowWest
ShadowWest
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Gamer
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters Nov. 10th, 2010 @ 03:53 PM Reply

So I've been kicking ass in Demolition all day, and I was surprised to see that my K/D ratio was 3.16 D:

First thing's first, the FN FAL, Galil and AK74u are <3

Anyway, I still hate Second Chance, my frag grenades and M16 are underpowered compared to every other players frags and M16s. Shotguns are worse than CoD4 shotguns, they really need to be buffed.

Also what's everyones thoughts on the CoD Points system? I love the fact that you can buy every perk and equipment straight away so every player is on even ground in that sense, but I hate using CoD Points to buy guns and attachments, I prefered unlocking them like you do in MW2.

PSN ID + Xbox Live GT : ShadowWestNG | Steam : ShadowWest | Sig made by: ParadoxVoid <3

BBS Signature
simple-but-sandy
simple-but-sandy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters Nov. 10th, 2010 @ 04:21 PM Reply

At 11/10/10 03:53 PM, ShadowWest wrote: Also what's everyones thoughts on the CoD Points system? I love the fact that you can buy every perk and equipment straight away so every player is on even ground in that sense, but I hate using CoD Points to buy guns and attachments, I prefered unlocking them like you do in MW2.

It sounds more convienient, this way there are less uber people dominating nooblings with more powerful guns.
Though, that never really was the case in the previous iterations. I guess it would be handy to have certain sights unlocked without having to fulfill arbitrary conditions.

But, onto my main point:
SystemRequirementsLab provided me with some sad news today. My computer can't handle the awesomeness that is BLOPS, and since it's a laptop upgrading the processor will be unnecessarily difficult.

The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters

Good morrow to you, Magistrate!

BBS Signature
HeavenDuff
HeavenDuff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Melancholy
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters Nov. 10th, 2010 @ 04:26 PM Reply

Just bought the game. Duff is ready to go !!!

Makeshift
Makeshift
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Audiophile
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters Nov. 10th, 2010 @ 04:56 PM Reply

So yeah. Staying home Friday. Barely had to beg.

HollowedPumkinz
HollowedPumkinz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Gamer
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters Nov. 10th, 2010 @ 05:31 PM Reply

At 11/10/10 10:09 AM, TheRipper00 wrote: NG Team Matches
Ripper00

You got the date for that so I can check if I'll be on?

Even as I walk through the shadow of the Valley of Death, I shall fear no Evil. Semper Fidelis

BBS Signature
HeavenDuff
HeavenDuff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Melancholy
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters Nov. 10th, 2010 @ 06:33 PM Reply

So a terrible server, bad ass lagging, random spawning system and unbalanced weapons is what makes a good game?

I hope you guys have better to offer than this...

ShadowWest
ShadowWest
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Gamer
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters Nov. 10th, 2010 @ 06:40 PM Reply

^Crap host much. The weapon balance is fine for the most part, though I will agree that the spawn system sucks and the hit detection can be dodgy at times...

PSN ID + Xbox Live GT : ShadowWestNG | Steam : ShadowWest | Sig made by: ParadoxVoid <3

BBS Signature
smeagol1
smeagol1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters Nov. 10th, 2010 @ 06:47 PM Reply

At 11/10/10 06:40 PM, ShadowWest wrote: ^Crap host much. The weapon balance is fine for the most part, though I will agree that the spawn system sucks and the hit detection can be dodgy at times...

^ All need 360 ps3 sucks much cock.

Enter Thy Metal Hell
.NG Cryptozoology Club
www.infowars.com Because There Is A War On For Your Mind.

BBS Signature
ShadowWest
ShadowWest
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Gamer
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters Nov. 10th, 2010 @ 06:51 PM Reply

At 11/10/10 06:47 PM, smeagol1 wrote: ^ All need 360 ps3 sucks much cock.

The only difference between the versions is that the PS3 version has the worse framerate, that's it.

Not sure if you were joking or whatever, but for gods sake don't start another stupid console war.

BBS Signature
ArmouredGRIFFON
ArmouredGRIFFON
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Reader
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters Nov. 10th, 2010 @ 07:13 PM Reply

I'm up for you all.

LETS GET IT ON!

Your friendly neighbourhood devils advocate.

BBS Signature
TheRipper00
TheRipper00
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Movie Buff
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters Nov. 10th, 2010 @ 08:37 PM Reply

The Tornys wont have a set date until I get enough People signed up.

Then it wont be all on one night as I know everyone has different schedules. We can get a Preliminary Start date set on the Tornys once I get all the Sign Ups. It worked fine when we used this system in COD4 for the Big Tornys.

Hitman Crew - Hitman Absolution
Governor of the ZSC
PSN is in my sig or flashing on your screen after I kill you.

BBS Signature
HeavenDuff
HeavenDuff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Melancholy
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters Nov. 10th, 2010 @ 09:55 PM Reply

At 11/10/10 08:37 PM, TheRipper00 wrote: The Tornys wont have a set date until I get enough People signed up.

Then it wont be all on one night as I know everyone has different schedules. We can get a Preliminary Start date set on the Tornys once I get all the Sign Ups. It worked fine when we used this system in COD4 for the Big Tornys.

Give me some credits mofo :'( I'm still the one who setted up all this stuff :P
Anyway, I don't think that I will take part in this tourney. Got some stuff to do. But I'll still play the game quite a bit.

smeagol1
smeagol1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters Nov. 11th, 2010 @ 03:00 AM Reply

At 11/10/10 06:51 PM, ShadowWest wrote:
At 11/10/10 06:47 PM, smeagol1 wrote: ^ All need 360 ps3 sucks much cock.
The only difference between the versions is that the PS3 version has the worse framerate, that's it.

Not sure if you were joking or whatever, but for gods sake don't start another stupid console war.

lol I was joking. Im gonna post a montage of me tearing a n00b team up with my uber ak-74. :3

Enter Thy Metal Hell
.NG Cryptozoology Club

BBS Signature
Quinny
Quinny
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters Nov. 11th, 2010 @ 08:00 AM Reply

Level 30 now. Got woodland camo on all my weapons and I made a DAT ASS emblem, it's freaking awesome :3

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature
Life-Stream
Life-Stream
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Gamer
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters Nov. 11th, 2010 @ 08:24 AM Reply

Sign me up for the tourney! Providing it's at a date and time that I can do, then I'm up for it!

Just unlocked the FAMAS again, thank God. The Enfield has nothing on the FAMAS, and the MP5K is great for close range, but terrible for long range, so the FAMAS is the 1st decent unlock really.

My favourite guns are the FAMAS and the AK47. I expected more of the Commando to be honest.
Another good gun is the Stoner - but it could use a bigger clip being a LMG and all.

Kaizerwolf
Kaizerwolf
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters Nov. 11th, 2010 @ 09:17 AM Reply

Don't mean to interrupt the tourney discussion, but I'm fairly certain that MW2's objective based games are going to die. I was playing Team Tactical last night. Search and Destory? I got most of the kills. Demolition? My team camped no where near the bomb sites. Domination? Camped at no where near a base. Capture The Flag? Camped still. Got killed. I was the only one running for flags. We lost each game.

I don't know if all of the good objective players have moved on to Black Ops, but if anyone on the Xbox 360 still wants to play some MW2, add me, Kaizerwolf27. I need some good objective stuff, TDM isn't cutting it for me. :\

How about you join the NGPD? Just what is the Newgrounds Police Dept.? Click the link and find out for yourself!

BBS Signature
HeavenDuff
HeavenDuff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Melancholy
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters Nov. 11th, 2010 @ 06:45 PM Reply

At 11/11/10 08:24 AM, Life-Stream wrote: Sign me up for the tourney! Providing it's at a date and time that I can do, then I'm up for it!

Just unlocked the FAMAS again, thank God. The Enfield has nothing on the FAMAS, and the MP5K is great for close range, but terrible for long range, so the FAMAS is the 1st decent unlock really.

I was really happy to find out that the MP5K is a good weapon. I love it. I'm still at a very low level, so I have to play with the MP5K and the M16 all the time.

My favourite guns are the FAMAS and the AK47. I expected more of the Commando to be honest.
Another good gun is the Stoner - but it could use a bigger clip being a LMG and all.

I'll unlock the AK47 in no time. Right now, I already have the Famas, but didn't buy it.

Anybody played the special Wager modes? I did, and I'm pretty good at most of them :) I won a few matches of Sticks and Stones. I own with the Tomahawk btw :P. I did fairly good at Gun Game also. But One In The Chamber is quite hard, while very cool to play :)

ShadowWest
ShadowWest
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Gamer
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters Nov. 11th, 2010 @ 07:20 PM Reply

Now I like Wager matches and all, but there's no point in playing One In The Chamber because everyone camps, and Sticks and Stones is pointless because it's nothing more than a tomahawk-bankrupt fest.

BBS Signature
HeavenDuff
HeavenDuff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Melancholy
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters Nov. 11th, 2010 @ 07:23 PM Reply

At 11/11/10 07:20 PM, ShadowWest wrote: Now I like Wager matches and all, but there's no point in playing One In The Chamber because everyone camps, and Sticks and Stones is pointless because it's nothing more than a tomahawk-bankrupt fest.

But you only get one throw, so it's really not that worst, seriously !!!

smeagol1
smeagol1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters Nov. 11th, 2010 @ 10:51 PM Reply

I can't find my file share online. I looked on the black ops site but found nouthing. Help?

Enter Thy Metal Hell
.NG Cryptozoology Club

BBS Signature
L0RDZEDD
L0RDZEDD
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters Nov. 11th, 2010 @ 11:03 PM Reply

First post to Newgrounds, I decided to make it here... Either way, I was not a fan of some of the stuff in the new Black-Ops game. I miss how in even split-screen you had to unlock everything (I hate the fact that it is all classified yet we can all see it). I miss Nukes, and harrier strikes. I get that they brought W@W and MW2 together in a way, but fuck it. Update MW2 and they would have had better luck.

ShadowWest
ShadowWest
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Gamer
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters Nov. 12th, 2010 @ 08:09 AM Reply

At 11/11/10 07:23 PM, HeavenDuff wrote: But you only get one throw, so it's really not that worst, seriously !!!

But remember that you can pick the tomahawk back up, and that there are 7 other people in the game ready to immediately bankrupt you if you get one proper kill :(

BBS Signature
Doberman
Doberman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters Nov. 12th, 2010 @ 11:22 AM Reply

Wager matches are becoming annoying for me because people always leave when I'm beating them.

I played One in a Chamber earlier and 4 people left quickly and before I knew it the last person also left meaning the host migration fucked up and I got a refund.

[Last.FM] - [Metal Hell] - [PM me for Skype]
Hear me Roar!

BBS Signature
Makeshift
Makeshift
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Audiophile
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters Nov. 12th, 2010 @ 11:50 AM Reply

Black Ops didn't fucking come today.

chubzilla100
chubzilla100
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Gamer
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters Nov. 12th, 2010 @ 03:32 PM Reply

Well Hai Guyz gess Wot? Black Ops is still a FUCKING RAGE FEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

News sandwhich time. Good thing, bad thing(S), end with a good thing. Right. Its CoD.

So, Maybe its just me or somthing (Probaly is) But I always get the most bullshit. IM the one getting one shoted after 5 LMG hitmarkers, IM the one not getting any hitmarkers, IM the one that has others spawn behind me. IM the one who gets commandoed (Is it an "ed" or what?) And IM the one who gets lag. And a fuckton of it.

So far spawns = Bad. Hopefuly they will get patched. (As they just server patch now which is quicker and more frequent) No major Overpowered gun, AK47u is borderlineing it, But not much else. But teams. Or rather FUCKING TEAM MATES! Why does NO-ONE defend flags, or plant bombs, or diffuse bombs, or capture flags, OR ANYHTING ELSE THE TEAM IS DOING

And spawn kills, hardened is too strong, camping at spawns. The works

But they can server patch, which is good. Im loving the custamize powers. My emblem rocks at the moment, as does my face paint and camo. Flak jacket helps alot, buit not quite enough. You can survie RC-XD cars with it though.

Yeah, so unless Its with a good team black ops has suck. Good Good.

Nah it is still awesome but I am wondering prestige. Gold camo looks a beast, but I Cant be arsed going to 14th, although I am already 34, so I could make it too 15th 50 by....Febuary at this rate, although half term and a few bank holidays are coming up... Anyone know what the badges look like? Might stay at my favirote again..

So, with terrible spelling that is my news sandwich thype thing, It was a triple decker. Im on xbox, If you wanna play and see me rage its (Xbox) GizMu Amazing Aint it?

Steam: Chubzilla100 also Check out da You Tubes

I dont think you understand the importance of clicking my sig, and the limitless prizes it holds.

BBS Signature
Makeshift
Makeshift
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Audiophile
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters Nov. 12th, 2010 @ 04:02 PM Reply

At 11/12/10 11:50 AM, Makeshift wrote: Black Ops didn't fucking come today.

So now I'm going out to purchase it.