00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

WannabePyx just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters

89,092 Views | 863 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2010-11-08 11:34:30

A new clan a new start perhaps? TONIGHT WE FEAST ON THE ENTRAILS OF CAMPERS AND N00B TUBERS!!!!!!!

And maybe some zombies. DUFF GET XBOX!!! >:C

Enter Thy Metal Hell

www.infowars.com Because There Is A War On For Your Mind.

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2010-11-08 15:19:56

I'll be getting the game on Thursday now, it got sent a day early.

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2010-11-08 15:28:30

Zombies

Actual gameplay at the Petagon and a look at the other Zombie map and mode.

9.5 Hours to go.

Hitman Crew - Hitman Absolution

Governor of the ZSC

PSN is in my sig or flashing on your screen after I kill you.

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2010-11-08 17:49:36

At 11/8/10 05:05 PM, IncendiaryProduction wrote: What about Call of duty 3?

Thats the newest one I have.

ps2 FTW!

Welcome in :P I still think you won't have a lot of people to discuss this game with. That is at least for the next 3 months :P

Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2010-11-08 18:16:09

At 11/8/10 11:29 AM, TheRipper00 wrote: HAPPY BLOPS DAY YOU SOBS!!!!

Midnight Release at Best Buy, getting the Hardened Edition. Trying to decide whether Im going to sleep or pull an all nighter then go to work with no sleep.

I've been trying to preorder the Hardened edition over the past month but no luck. It's sold out everywhere. :(

Need advice? Visit the RELATIONSHIP CREW!

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2010-11-08 18:20:41

Right, I'm getting ready to go to the game shop. Later comrades.

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2010-11-08 20:28:52

Yeah, so just prestiged D:

You guys will catch me by the end of the week though. Workin all week.

Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2010-11-08 21:45:36

Hopped on Mw2 tonight, thinking that everyone would be playing Black Ops. Surprisingly, there appeared to be just as many people playing MW2 as usual. This was very strange for me, as I figured that, with the hype of Black Ops, EVERYONE would be playing it now. Granted, I don't own the game yet (and I want to rent it first :\), but it was still weird.

I also heard from many of the players that the hype of Black Ops is pretty ill-founded. According to most of them, they prefer to still play MW2. Maybe it's because no one has found any exploits (?) for Black Ops yet, and they want to stay at Infinity Ward's mistakes; but during my play time, there were no hacks, glitches, etc, no Danger Close Noob Tubers, no modded controller Fal players, and all the like.

I had a successful run around with the M9 Akimbo. It rocks as a Marathon/Stopping Power/ Steady Aim secondary. I think that, if I play some more, I'll get the USP to Akimbo and see how it runs as well.

Discuss Black Ops hype?

Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2010-11-08 22:21:51

Just out of being curious, what is your kill/death ratio for any cod? My online for MW2 is 1.01. I just started playing online with this game and was really bad.

Wi/Ht regular|Elite Guard Barracks Member|Idiot-Buster-Elite Guard Sup. Commander

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2010-11-09 02:30:14

At 11/8/10 09:45 PM, Kaizerwolf wrote: I had a successful run around with the M9 Akimbo. It rocks as a Marathon/Stopping Power/ Steady Aim secondary. I think that, if I play some more, I'll get the USP to Akimbo and see how it runs as well.

Good set-up, but the USP.45 Akimbo is better than M9 Akimbo, IMO

At 11/8/10 10:21 PM, idiot-buster wrote: Just out of being curious, what is your kill/death ratio for any cod? My online for MW2 is 1.01. I just started playing online with this game and was really bad.

On MW2 I have 2.00
On Waw I have something like 1.47 or so
and on CoD4, I just can't remember :P

Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2010-11-09 03:49:58

Oh sweet a new thread! Thought I'd pop in and say hi. Man Black Ops is making me wish I had internet access at home.... I'm bummed I can't be playing with you guys.

Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2010-11-09 05:29:53

At 11/8/10 10:21 PM, idiot-buster wrote: Just out of being curious, what is your kill/death ratio for any cod? My online for MW2 is 1.01. I just started playing online with this game and was really bad.

On MW2, i currently have 1.57. I started of really bad actually and have been slowly crawling upwards.

On Black Ops I started off pretty good, and have 2.20 right now.

Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2010-11-09 07:52:39

Loving Black Ops. Awesomeness playing for a few hours last night. I will be on tonight and really start destroying that shit.

Governor of the ZSC

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2010-11-09 12:32:32

Seems like Treyarch copied CoD4's way of balancing the guns, but beefed up the LMGs and added a ton of recoil to every gun.

But why nerf the shotguns? They were perfect in MW2 (apart from being secondaries), and even with Lightweight, Steady Aim and Marathon in Black Ops they still suck.

Fun Fact: My first reward from a Care Package was Attack Dogs lololololololololol

PSN ID + Xbox Live GT : ShadowWestNG | Steam : ShadowWest | Sig made by: ParadoxVoid <3

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2010-11-09 14:58:51

I have found a LOVE of using RC Cars and Valkyrie Missiles on Demo matches. I get them then keep killing till I die. They go to defuse and I drive that bitch into BOTH bomb sites. HAHAHAHAHA

Governor of the ZSC

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2010-11-09 15:24:33

MW2 on Xbox 360: 1.02 when I last played. (My brother took it down to 0.94)
MW2 on PS3: 1.06
WAW: I have no idea...

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2010-11-09 17:33:35

I don't really like how the guns jump about with sustained fire, it's a bit of a pain. And my K/D is only just over 1.00. Gonna have to put in some effort and get it up. One in the chamber is freaking awesome though :D

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2010-11-09 17:46:00

At 11/9/10 05:33 PM, Quinny wrote: I don't really like how the guns jump about with sustained fire, it's a bit of a pain. And my K/D is only just over 1.00. Gonna have to put in some effort and get it up. One in the chamber is freaking awesome though :D

Guns have recoil?
OH MY GOD, GUNS HAVE RECOIL WHEN YOU FIRE THEM.

I'm jealous though, I wont be getting Black Ops for a couple more weeks, so I'll have to play that Modern Warfare 2 shit until then. :(

[Last.FM] [Steam ID]

Bros 4 lyfe (he dun did dis sig)

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2010-11-09 21:41:23

So, when i first got BO, i didn't want to dive into it on my main account (Iifestream), so i used a second account, but actually started off pretty good, and once i got quite a high level i didn't want to have to start again on my main account, so from now, i'll be playing BO on my second account.

If anyone wants to add me, it's: LESS-THAN-THREEE (three E's). I will be adding people that i have on my main account, so if you get a friend request, accept.

If and when you get a chance Heaven, you can add that to the roster.

Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2010-11-10 00:09:19

So let's not talk about replay value... for obvious reasons.

But what does everybody think of the game so far?

Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2010-11-10 01:29:43

Black Ops= OMG HAWTNESS I WANNA BANG YOU!!!!! HJDVKZBJKFDVBCNLJKCNCDS!

anyone play campaign yet?

Enter Thy Metal Hell

www.infowars.com Because There Is A War On For Your Mind.

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2010-11-10 04:47:15

Anyone else fucking ADORE Black Ops? I swear this would be the first time I've played a CoD game and not wanted to smack the developers over the head for one thing or the other. But finally, FINALLY, I have no reason to do so. The perks are balanced, the weapons are balanced and people actually have to resort to some form of wit in order to win. It. Is. Marvelous. The campaign is great and so are the zombies as well.

I've been trying to handle the Olympian shotgun, and I'd say Treyarch couldn't possibly make the shotgun any harder to work with in my opinion. You get two shots, it takes incredibly long to load (even though it's just two bullets in two chambers), and the range is meager at best. Meaning, you must get within very close range, ADS lock on to the torso and fire in order to get a clean kill. (sounds simple, however when the target is moving and shooting back it becomes more than a challenge). And if you want a medium range shot you MUST look down the sights and fire two shots directly into them. It's a bitch alright but that didn't stop me from getting the Shotgun Psycopath contract for a 5-killstreak with a shotgun >:)

too bad Naplam can't kill for shit. :(

Also The Camos look FUCKING AMAZING!! Right now I've got Tiger on my Olympian and it looks like a big ol' Cheetoh. And speaking of customization, I've noticed not a lot of people have taken to customizing even when they're in the 20's. Which I suppose is understandable considering it was the launch day and all. But I'm eager to see a bunch of cool tags and camos and all that.

Even as I walk through the shadow of the Valley of Death, I shall fear no Evil. Semper Fidelis

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2010-11-10 05:23:42

At 11/10/10 02:12 AM, Cootie wrote: I have the game for the PS3 and will be very active online. If anyone wants to play with me you should search for CootiePootie because that is my PSN ID obviously. :) hit me up.

I think I might have a friend slot going spare :) Having trouble getting my K/D up. I have a few good games but then have a bad one because of campers etc. Can't wait until I unlock the L96 because then it'll be PARTY TIME.

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2010-11-10 10:09:30

I have been destroying people. I think every S&D I have played and got Round Winning Kll it has been a Tomahawk or a Ballistic Knife. Fucking WIN.

Also, I have started playig with Emblem Customization. I have a pretty badass 8 Layer Emblem right now. Cant wait until I get higher levels and can unlock all those sweet emblem pages.

Finally, I have Fell in Love with the Famas. It is the only Assault Rifle I use. That thing is BEAST as fucking hell. I have Tiger Camo, Clan Tag, Emblem, and Three Dot Redicle / Suppressor.

Zombies Theater of the Dam kicks ass. I kick Ass, yo kick ass shit we all kick ass. I have been having a blast on Black Ops!!!

Last Thing. Below is the Sign Up for the Wager Match Launch Toruny, and the Team Match.

In wager match we will alternate which Game Type we play by votes In Game. Until the Finals then that will be One in the Chamber.

The Team Matches are more like a Private match NG Gang Bang. We will all gather up and play some S&D, TDM, Demo with the teams split evenly. Just some stuff to get the Crew together In Game, so Sign Up!!!

Wager Match Launch Torny
Ripper00

NG Team Matches
Ripper00

Governor of the ZSC

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2010-11-10 14:41:58

Soryy guys, got the gaem monday and Jizzed so hard I couldn't post. Seriously. But... FUCKING YEAH ITS AWESOME!!! Level27 or so online now, Sniping is just too many hitmarkers to be fun, And if you have 250 Points left over, get the TIGER cmo for the STAKOUT shotgun. It looks like a tigers Penis.

Campain is good so far, 3rd mission I think, Reznov and the russains are amazing. And I've loved all dialog so far.

Zombies is same as always, but So far I've always got shit guns, and they take a clip of most guns Un pack-a-punched on round 10. I got downed 20 times, while my mate got 0. We got to round 19.

Im loving the emblems so far, Made a monkey kissing face, a soviet bird, and at the moment its three guys with a pistol each all different colours/shade. It looks amazing.

SECRET SPOILER THING

On the main menu, your in a chair, Look down and you can see your hands. press the shot+ADS buttons a few times and you'll break free. turn aorund and go over to the computer, type in:
3arc unlock + 3arc DOA

This I'll unlock the Dead Ops Arcade mode and the extra zombie map you get for completing the game. Havent tried them yet, but they look promising.

end SECRET SPOILER THING

So, that my BO in a nut shell. (Lol, Body Oder)

Basicly, its just anther CoD with new wepons and modes etc. Still loving it though.

Steam: Chubzilla100 also Check out da You Tubes

I dont think you understand the importance of clicking my sig, and the limitless prizes it holds.

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2010-11-10 15:27:06

I'm down for the Wager Match and Team Tournies, but when are you having them? I was going to be getting the game tomorrow, but I just realized there's no fucking postage on Remembrance Day (tomorrow), so I have to wait until Friday. I might beg to stay home on Friday. hehe.

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2010-11-10 15:30:09

My new gamertag is ii ShOk CakezZ.

if anybody wants to play Black Ops, just add me (:

Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2010-11-10 15:53:47

So I've been kicking ass in Demolition all day, and I was surprised to see that my K/D ratio was 3.16 D:

First thing's first, the FN FAL, Galil and AK74u are <3

Anyway, I still hate Second Chance, my frag grenades and M16 are underpowered compared to every other players frags and M16s. Shotguns are worse than CoD4 shotguns, they really need to be buffed.

Also what's everyones thoughts on the CoD Points system? I love the fact that you can buy every perk and equipment straight away so every player is on even ground in that sense, but I hate using CoD Points to buy guns and attachments, I prefered unlocking them like you do in MW2.

PSN ID + Xbox Live GT : ShadowWestNG | Steam : ShadowWest | Sig made by: ParadoxVoid <3

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2010-11-10 16:26:58

Just bought the game. Duff is ready to go !!!

Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2010-11-10 16:56:30

So yeah. Staying home Friday. Barely had to beg.

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature