Ideas? I'm full of those! (amongst other things.)
- Incentive to 'vote' on submissions. NGers obviously love pointless stats, give them something :D
- Allow submitters to make updates. This could be handy for big projects that change and develop over a period of time. (additional 'Most Recently Updated Alphas' column optional)
- Email notification of 'anticipated' alphas when the full version is submitted to the portal, or are updated. Not everyone can watch every portal submission, It would be a shame to miss something you're anticipating. This email could be sent once a week, perhaps in the form of a newsletter that contains other updates from the mag :D
- Demo windows don't always resize to their proper specifications (IE6.) Very much annoying as I have to ctrl-n every submission. I occasionally have the same problem with screenshots.
- And as I pointed out in the email I sent you, the link colour is difficult to read and hard on the old peepers. ):