New Topic Respond to this Topic
DeadExile
DeadExile
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Game Developer
Response to I got attacked by a drop bear! 2010-11-07 09:01:43 Reply

the only reason a drop bear attacks is because the unfortunate person that is walking below it has their hair parted in such a way that it looks like a female drop bear's rear end and thus the very savage and violent male will want to root it. that's why you have all the stitches, observing these creatures in the wild shows just how violent their mating is, in many cases one of the involved parties will die from the ordeal.
the best way to ensure that the drop bear will not drop on you and try to rape your head is to shave your head bald and tattoo a picture of a yowie on it, the drop bears natural enemy.
By the way, don't take what you read on wikipedia seriously, the people that wrote the article on drop bears don't even believe that they exsist.

cheers

I'm like glass in a way, I'll tare you to shreds if I can't do my job.

BBS Signature
bbdaman
bbdaman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to I got attacked by a drop bear! 2010-11-07 11:29:28 Reply

A drop bear (or dropbear) is a fictitious Australian marsupial.[1] Drop bears are commonly said to be unusually large, vicious, carnivorous koalas that inhabit treetops and attack their prey by dropping onto their heads from above.[2] They are an example of local lore intended to frighten and confuse outsiders and amuse locals, similar to the jackalope, hoop snake, wild haggis, or snipe. It is often suggested that doing ridiculous things like having forks in the hair or Vegemite or toothpaste spread behind the ears will deter the creatures,[3] or that walking through the bush carrying a screwdriver raised above one's head will impale an attacking drop bear.

Wikipedia bitch.....If they were real they would be awesome :(

Add me:
MSN/Yahoo! - bbdaman4@yahoo.co.uk PSN - bbdaman Xbox - FunkyJunkey
Youtube - Shiteohead Facebook Steam ID

Scary-Kids
Scary-Kids
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to I got attacked by a drop bear! 2010-11-07 12:22:13 Reply

Screw Australia...
They get all the cool animals....like Jackalopes and Drop Bears and Snipes.
What do we americans get? (first of all no capitalization) Secondly we just have sasquatch. Pshh...

BBS Signature