New Topic Respond to this Topic
Psychopath
Psychopath
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Blank Slate
Fuck haunted house's! 2010-10-23 11:49:07 Reply

I just came back from a "haunted house" called "The Edge Of Madness". Fucking dump. It costed me $20 to go in, and they would not stop with the constant screaming and blasting of either the Nightmare on Elm Street or Saw themes. Those were the only two. What? They were too cheap to steal anything else off of Youtube?

All of their gags consisted of sneaking up behind you, nonestop flashing light's that forced me into closing my eyes, which defeats the purpose of going into a haunted house, popping from the sides screaming, or just laying on the floor screaming. The guy dressed as Freddy Krueger sucked the hardest for that precise reason. He only appeared twice and had the fakest fucking scream in the world.

The only thing remotely scary was the guy dressed up as Leather Face, because his chainsaw was real and he got real fucking close with it too. I could tell it was real because the chain was spinning and it stunk of gas. That's not just scary, that's a good fucking lawsuit waiting to happen.

I was really fucking disapointed with this, for $20? Are you fucking shitting me? Where's Jason Voorhees, Michael Myers, Pinhead, Chuckie and everybody else?

You know what would make for a really cool haunted house? Fucking Silent Hill. Yeah, Pyramid Head, Sammael and all the other iconic Silent Hill monsters stalking you. It probably wouldn't be scary, but at least more so the money then what I did pay for.

Fucking $20.

Wii-The-People
Wii-The-People
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Fuck haunted house's! 2010-10-23 11:51:52 Reply

You mean "Haunted Houses"

Yes, I'm a punctuation, grammar, and spelling Nazi.

that is all.
NoxDexus
NoxDexus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Fuck haunted house's! 2010-10-23 11:52:06 Reply

You could've bought a shirt with that $20. Such shame.

HUGS AND KISSES

This signature has been done by the incredibly sexy Donut.

BBS Signature
Jester
Jester
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Fuck haunted house's! 2010-10-23 11:52:46 Reply

I was really fucking disapointed with this, for $20? Are you fucking shitting me? Where's Jason Voorhees, Michael Myers, Pinhead, Chuckie and everybody else?

My best friend's name is Michael Meier. I could probably get you two in a room for about 5 minutes, if that'd make you feel better.

Not really, he's too big an asshole to sit with somebody for 5 minutes just because i say to.
CapnCrunchDaPimp
CapnCrunchDaPimp
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Blank Slate
Response to Fuck haunted house's! 2010-10-23 11:54:08 Reply

At 10/23/10 11:49 AM, phsychopath wrote: The only thing remotely scary was the guy dressed up as Leather Face, because his chainsaw was real and he got real fucking close with it too. I could tell it was real because the chain was spinning and it stunk of gas. That's not just scary, that's a good fucking lawsuit waiting to happen.

That's the only scary thing that we do every year here. But yeah, most haunted houses are a joke. They are in this town, anyways. It's not $20 though, Jesus H. Christ son. I'm sorry for your loss.

Psychopath
Psychopath
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Blank Slate
Response to Fuck haunted house's! 2010-10-23 11:54:55 Reply

At 10/23/10 11:51 AM, Wii-The-People wrote: You mean "Haunted Houses"

that is all.

This is the bbs '10 user. Take your, as Tom would spell it, grammer and stick it back where you found it.

AgroNurse
AgroNurse
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Fuck haunted house's! 2010-10-23 11:56:35 Reply

Haha, it's best to check out reviews of the haunts you want to go to, before you actually spend the money. There's lots of people who will slap together some plywood, and charge you 30 bucks to go in.

I've worked as a makeup artist for a haunted house for the past few years, and while it's lots of fun, I've noticed that one of the major problems for a haunt is attracting good actors. Since this attraction only pays its actors fifteen bucks a night, you end up with mostly younger teenagers with no acting experience- which really isn't ideal at all.

The management spends hours going over and over "RAWR! Is NOT a goddamn scare!" But again, if you can't cough up more than fifteen a night, you aren't going to attract good actors.

They did finally manage to weed out the majority of the 'juggalos' that would apply for acting positions, when they got rid of the clown portion of the attraction. Huge improvement

BBS Signature
Wii-The-People
Wii-The-People
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Fuck haunted house's! 2010-10-23 11:56:47 Reply

At 10/23/10 11:54 AM, phsychopath wrote:

that is all.
This is the bbs '10 user. Take your, as Tom would spell it, grammer and stick it back where you found it.

And, you judge my experience on this website from the date I signed up from THIS account? I assure you, I am from ye olde '06

AgroNurse
AgroNurse
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Fuck haunted house's! 2010-10-23 11:57:57 Reply

Also, you may be able to find discounts online for the attractions you want to go to.

Ours, for example, has coupons that let you into both haunted houses for 13$. Not bad.

BBS Signature
Jester
Jester
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Fuck haunted house's! 2010-10-23 12:00:34 Reply

At 10/23/10 11:54 AM, phsychopath wrote:

that is all.

Yeah, '10 users are such cunts.

Wait.
Psychopath
Psychopath
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Blank Slate
Response to Fuck haunted house's! 2010-10-23 12:02:00 Reply

And, you judge my experience on this website from the date I signed up from THIS account? I assure you, I am from ye olde '06

Where's your real fucking account?

AgroNurse
AgroNurse
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Fuck haunted house's! 2010-10-23 12:10:30 Reply

At 10/23/10 11:49 AM, phsychopath wrote:
The only thing remotely scary was the guy dressed up as Leather Face, because his chainsaw was real and he got real fucking close with it too. I could tell it was real because the chain was spinning and it stunk of gas. That's not just scary, that's a good fucking lawsuit waiting to happen.

I doubt the chain was on. We use real chainsaws, but remove the chain for insurance and safety reasons.

Using movie characters is GHEY! There's just no imagination involved, unless you spend thousands in making an entire theme. I wouldn't want pinhead just randomly wandering around, with no context whatsoever. We do have a Mike Myers mask that gets brought out occasionally, which always results in collective shitpants by a select group of customers.

You know what would make for a really cool haunted house? Fucking Silent Hill. Yeah, Pyramid Head, Sammael and all the other iconic Silent Hill monsters stalking you. It probably wouldn't be scary, but at least more so the money then what I did pay for.

Ugh, no. No one in silent hill ever says anything, but just followed the main characters around. This FAILS so HARD in real life, mostly because we have mostly small teenagers working as actors. It just isn't effective at all when some kid is following you around. I've noticed customers are more annoyed than anything else when someone follows them around trying to be scary.

Now, if we could get some giant Neanderthal that could pull off the pyramid head stuff... that'd be pretty epic.

Don't mind me... just trying to stay on topic hurr...

BBS Signature
Kanon
Kanon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Gamer
Response to Fuck haunted house's! 2010-10-23 12:13:33 Reply

At 10/23/10 12:02 PM, phsychopath wrote:
Where's your real fucking account?

Phsychopath dont waste your time, obviously this guy is trolling hard and has no clue as to how to do it and in the event they do have an account from '06 it was probably a spam account with less than 1k bbs posts

PSN: Tysonizer, Best Thread of 2012.

BBS Signature
Lucy
Lucy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Melancholy
Response to Fuck haunted house's! 2010-10-23 12:14:48 Reply

I went in Passage Del Terror at Blackpool, I think thats its name anyway. Worst experience of my life, I seriously thought I was going to be murdered. So I guess thats a pretty good Haunted House

Release your inner crazy.

BBS Signature
Tino55
Tino55
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Fuck haunted house's! 2010-10-23 12:16:02 Reply

Im sorry for your loss and feel bad for you. you want me to brush my sack across your face to feel better?

Psychopath
Psychopath
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Blank Slate
Response to Fuck haunted house's! 2010-10-23 12:19:38 Reply

At 10/23/10 12:16 PM, Tino55 wrote: Im sorry for your loss and feel bad for you. you want me to brush my sack across your face to feel better?

5 months in and only a level 2? That's sad.

Tino55
Tino55
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Fuck haunted house's! 2010-10-23 12:21:19 Reply

At 10/23/10 12:19 PM, phsychopath wrote:
At 10/23/10 12:16 PM, Tino55 wrote: Im sorry for your loss and feel bad for you. you want me to brush my sack across your face to feel better?

btbutbut I get nothing on level 3, its just racist white hand just doing its thing you know what im saying?

Wii-The-People
Wii-The-People
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Fuck haunted house's! 2010-10-23 12:21:43 Reply

At 10/23/10 12:19 PM, phsychopath wrote:

well we're sorry for not wasting time on a website instead of having good old fun outside.

it's so disgraceful, I know.
Faze
Faze
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Programmer
Response to Fuck haunted house's! 2010-10-23 12:23:28 Reply

There are some pretty good ones here in Buffalo, but I don't get scared easily and they actually made me jump a few times. It cost $5 per person and there was 3 different haunted houses in this one place. Everyone there seemed really into it and all my friends were scared out of there mind. It was a pretty fun experience.

Facebook | YouTube
Credit to Turkeybean for the awesome signature!

BBS Signature
Kanon
Kanon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Gamer
Response to Fuck haunted house's! 2010-10-23 12:27:25 Reply

So much for having an '06 account.... I think the OP won his own thread, therefore troll loses adding another tally to the other 100 thousand loses and 0 wins.

PSN: Tysonizer, Best Thread of 2012.

BBS Signature
PikaRobo
PikaRobo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Blank Slate
Response to Fuck haunted house's! 2010-10-23 12:41:25 Reply

If your looking for something good:
Of course there's always my way...

BBS Signature
RayBlands
RayBlands
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Fuck haunted house's! 2010-10-23 13:02:56 Reply

There's a haunted school near my old house.
Me and my friend are doing shrooms and then going :)

Colt 45 and 2 Zig Zags

BBS Signature
SohlTofang
SohlTofang
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Fuck haunted house's! 2010-10-23 13:04:58 Reply

I would never go into a "haunted house" if I wasn't with a girl or I was babysitting.

Kids and girls love to be scared, it's hilarious to watch :D.

Fucking crazy, and proud.
Your god is a fraud!

BBS Signature
RubberTrucky
RubberTrucky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Fuck haunted house's! 2010-10-23 13:09:14 Reply

If I were to make a scary haunted house, i would allow people to enter rooms trying to find out what happened. I would then send in J-horror ghost things, like in the grudge and so on. If possible use projections t make kids come out of a television.

Or simply things like dark rooms and various electric apparati being activated when someone enters or touches things. Then use sound effects to make people feel edgey. if there's some way to get a hold of their cell phone number, they'll get a call when they enter certain scenes and if they answr their phone, I'd have screeches or scraping of things prepared.

I think that ought to scare a few people really good.

RubberJournal: READY DOESN'T EVEN BEGIN TO DESCRIBE IT!
Mathematics club: we have beer and exponentials.
Cartoon club: Cause Toons>> Charlie Sheen+Raptor

BBS Signature
AgroNurse
AgroNurse
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Fuck haunted house's! 2010-10-23 13:10:53 Reply

At 10/23/10 01:09 PM, RubberTrucky wrote:
Or simply things like dark rooms and various electric apparati being activated when someone

You don't want people touching things. They break everything, I shit you not.

BBS Signature