Jinx-Studios
Jinx-Studios
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
I need dating advice. 2010-10-15 21:49:29 Reply

Okay, so here's how it all went down.

There's a girl at my school named Sarah. She's pretty short, but not like, a midget. She's really skinny, like me. She's also a natural Brunett, but she recently dyed her hair red. (I have a thing for girls with bright colored hair. Like, if I saw a girl with, like, blue hair or something, I'd make out with her on the spot.)

She's in my English class, but that's all. Shes pretty cute though.

I've made it clear that I'm interested, I've asked her out 3 times. All three times, she hasn't been able to come. I've also kissed her 3 times (on the cheek, and not in conjunction with the date proposals). The first two times, some friends were teasing us, and i kissed her just to get them off our backs, but the third time, there was noone around, and she seemed to be a little surprised by it. Our heads bumped.

Now, you'd think she just doesn't want to date me, but doesn't know how to tell me (I've heard rumors amongst my other female friends that she doesn't want to go out with me), but whenever i see her, she's always eager to talk to me. She seems fairly relaxed around me, and she does her fair share of flirting.

I just want to see her outside of school for once, but I don't know if asking her out would be pushing it...

...also, i've been thinking... I think i may just be attracted to her just for the sake of feeling like i need a girlfriend to meed the pretentious standards of high school life.

I need some advice, newgrounds, and fast.

On a side note, if I seem a little depressing, I spent the entire last year of my life in a depression, and I'm still shaking it off. Yeah, I'm one of those poetry-writing nice guys.

Don't be STOOPID!

BBS Signature
orangekiller
orangekiller
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to I need dating advice. 2010-10-15 21:50:49 Reply

yo why are you asking here? your not gonna get any useful information bro.

now officially squidified!!!

BBS Signature
Spackled
Spackled
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to I need dating advice. 2010-10-15 21:50:57 Reply

You've come to the wrong place.

My profile page!
"Newgrounds teaches girls about the very kind of guys that they should be avoiding."
- Gagsy

CoCo
CoCo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to I need dating advice. 2010-10-15 21:51:01 Reply

All you need is to show her your penis.

Duh

Lost the love of heaven above, Chose the lust of the earth below
Eleven saintly shrouded men, Came to wash my sins away
Sig by Valjylmyr

BBS Signature
Kanon
Kanon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Gamer
Response to I need dating advice. 2010-10-15 21:51:38 Reply

l for starters I wouldn't ask for advice on newgrounds, too many asshats and trolls here to get any serious advice.

However there are a few users that are cool and will give you adivce, but just a heads up.

PSN: Tysonizer, Best Thread of 2012.

BBS Signature
Spackled
Spackled
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to I need dating advice. 2010-10-15 21:53:02 Reply

At 10/15/10 09:51 PM, CoCo wrote: All you need is to show her your penis.

Duh

See, I told you so.

My profile page!
"Newgrounds teaches girls about the very kind of guys that they should be avoiding."
- Gagsy

MrSaint
MrSaint
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Melancholy
Response to I need dating advice. 2010-10-15 22:00:09 Reply

All I can say is, that if you don't try, you'll never know.

But to say something useful.

You should totally go on a date, outside of school, where there won't be anything pressuring you. As I may have guessed, it's easy for you to start a conversation with her. So just, do the normal talking, and sneak in with relationship talk and ask her to be your partner.

She may be waiting for it, man. Judging by the behavior you described, it's could be it.

Good luck, mate. I hope was was somewhat helpful.

Also, last hint. Don't pretend to be somebody. Just be yourself.

uberskillz
uberskillz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to I need dating advice. 2010-10-15 22:00:44 Reply

Why don't you have a conversation with her, and find out how she really feels about you. Either way you win, you can find out if you've been wasting your time or not or you end up dating her :) btw Don't go asking the internet for advice. We keep that shit for the STDs

This Sig was removed for being too uBeR

Cootie
Cootie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Movie Buff
Response to I need dating advice. 2010-10-15 22:02:12 Reply

I think that you should just ask her how she feels about you. That way you will know. Just ask her if she likes you in a romantic way and if she says no try to be friends with her and she may come around eventually.

Best of luck.

For I am and forever shall be... a master ruseman.

BBS Signature
SirFinland
SirFinland
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Movie Buff
Response to I need dating advice. 2010-10-15 22:03:41 Reply

She wants your cock but is too shy to admit it.

PillowPants
PillowPants
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to I need dating advice. 2010-10-15 22:04:04 Reply

Just talk to here about interesting things and take her to a fine dinning restaurant or if you don't have the money make do with McDonald's/Wendy's or get a cook book and dine at your house.

Works every time if done right, just inform your parents and her parents just to be on the safe side.

A toil today is a lesson tomorrow.

BBS Signature
BlackMolotov
BlackMolotov
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Melancholy
Response to I need dating advice. 2010-10-15 22:10:01 Reply

You: wana go out?
Her: (yes or no, doesnt matter)
You: kay
*walk away*

Because its tragic.

BBS Signature
Jinx-Studios
Jinx-Studios
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to I need dating advice. 2010-10-15 22:13:03 Reply

At 10/15/10 10:02 PM, Cootie wrote: I think that you should just ask her how she feels about you. That way you will know. Just ask her if she likes you in a romantic way and if she says no try to be friends with her and she may come around eventually.

Best of luck.

is that what happened with HayBayBee?

OH!

Don't be STOOPID!

BBS Signature
Mariojinx
Mariojinx
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to I need dating advice. 2010-10-15 22:19:50 Reply

At 10/15/10 09:49 PM, Jinx-Studios wrote: Okay, so here's how it all went down.

If you want dating advice, the decision almost always comes down to you. If you try anything, and I mean ANYTHING that someone else told you, you will most certainly end up with the wrong person. Why? Everyone's different, so asking someone else won't do any good for you.

And you might end up with the wrong person anyway, so just trust yourself and wing it.

CHOMP

BBS Signature
Turkman-inc
Turkman-inc
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to I need dating advice. 2010-10-15 22:32:36 Reply

ghaha sensetive depressed man..

well, if ur not sure how she feels about you then don't rush trying to find out.
play it gentle and cool like.

never claim to be in love with her cause then she'll walk all over your ass like a rag doll.
so don't confront her with weird questions that might indicate this.

nahh man take your time, show a healthy interest and be confident and not asskissing whimp.

but if your only want her because your trying to fit in or the sake of standards.
then FUCK it... don't let others pressure you into shit you don't feel like doing. that's weak man.

eventhough you prob just stopped sucking your mommys tit.
you know what's best for yourself then anybodyelse, believe me.

Chikkannn NOEGGAT! HAI!

BBS Signature
B4gle
B4gle
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to I need dating advice. 2010-10-15 22:38:26 Reply

Fuck all these guys saying this is the wrong place to ask.

From the sounds of it, she could be leading you on. From my experience and what I've seen, 2 things could be happening.

1) Shes leading you on. She likes having someone having a crush on her. She likes the attention, it gives her confidence. Even though she doesn't feel the same about you, she likes to feel wanted, probably because her self esteem isn't very high.

2) You aren't a very popular guy. Women like guys who are of higher "social status" than they are. This means, if this girl is the 2nd most popular person in the school, you better damn well be the 1st. She might like you, but could be embarrassed about what her friends might think. She tells them that she doesn't like you, for the sake of being "cool."

I hope this helps. If I were in your position, I would confront her about exactly how you feel. Ask her if she DOES like you, instead of just going for it and asking her out, kissing her, etc. Ask for a straight answer, if she doesn't give you one, then just move on man. More fish in the sea.

You have to draw the line of determination from desperation. What is truly yours would eventually be yours, and what is not, no matter how hard you try, will never be.

BBS Signature
Raab
Raab
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to I need dating advice. 2010-10-16 09:14:17 Reply

At 10/15/10 09:49 PM, Jinx-Studios wrote:
I've made it clear that I'm interested, I've asked her out 3 times. All three times, she hasn't been able to come.

Usually if a girl doesn't immediately give you another day/time to hang out when she gives you the reason for not being able to go, she isn't interested.

BBS Signature
LoliTastic
LoliTastic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to I need dating advice. 2010-10-16 09:23:04 Reply

Ask her out.
There is nothing to lose right?

Pretty Cool Youtube Channel
"I have a theory that every conversation, if allowed to continue long enough, will eventually contain a Monty Python reference."-Cleverbot

BBS Signature
BanglaBoy96
BanglaBoy96
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Audiophile
Response to I need dating advice. 2010-10-16 09:30:09 Reply

You came to the wrong place buddy!
I made a Forum post about a similar story
NEVER AGAIN!

NEED A VOICE ACTOR?! YOU GOT ONE RIGHT HERE SWEETIE ;)

BBS Signature
kcnh
kcnh
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Blank Slate
Response to I need dating advice. 2010-10-16 10:37:16 Reply

At 10/15/10 09:49 PM, Jinx-Studios wrote: Now, you'd think she just doesn't want to date me, but doesn't know how to tell me (I've heard rumors amongst my other female friends that she doesn't want to go out with me), but whenever i see her, she's always eager to talk to me. She seems fairly relaxed around me, and she does her fair share of flirting.

She is probably lesbian.