Dicktation
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew Jan. 22nd, 2011 @ 06:42 PM Reply

At 1/22/11 06:39 PM, BrokenPaw wrote:
At 1/22/11 06:32 PM, Dicktation wrote:
At 1/22/11 06:32 PM, BrokenPaw wrote: I'm not playing on any server now ty for griefing and looting my shit whoever.
Wow you got griefed once. Get over it.
No how about I come and take all of your shit and fuck up your floor and house and then you get over it?

Lmfao do it.

i am gay

BBS Signature
BrokenPaw
BrokenPaw
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Art Lover
Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew Jan. 22nd, 2011 @ 07:13 PM Reply

At 1/22/11 06:42 PM, Dicktation wrote: Lmfao do it.

That's what I thought.

Dicktation
Dicktation
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew Jan. 22nd, 2011 @ 07:14 PM Reply

At 1/22/11 07:13 PM, BrokenPaw wrote:
At 1/22/11 06:42 PM, Dicktation wrote: Lmfao do it.
That's what I thought.

I just told you to do it, retard. I wouldn't give a shit.

i am gay

BBS Signature
Tateos
Tateos
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Audiophile
Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew Jan. 22nd, 2011 @ 08:18 PM Reply

Does anyone know how to add mods? I want to add INVedit to make a supermassive TNT bomb, but I don't feel like getting thousands of TNT blocks regularly.

also the Cartograph thingy would be nice to have.

SeeD419
SeeD419
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Programmer
Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew Jan. 22nd, 2011 @ 08:22 PM Reply

At 1/22/11 06:39 PM, BrokenPaw wrote: No how about I come and take all of your shit and fuck up your floor and house and then you get over it?

I didn't hear you ask to have your chest locked...

No clue how you got griefed, but I can fix it. I have backups and rollbacks.

Minecraft server: proxa.co
PortalWatch 0.1 Alpha - Download
Sig by illicit

BBS Signature
Retrospective
Retrospective
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Musician
Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew Jan. 22nd, 2011 @ 08:34 PM Reply

At 1/22/11 08:18 PM, Tateos wrote: Does anyone know how to add mods? I want to add INVedit to make a supermassive TNT bomb, but I don't feel like getting thousands of TNT blocks regularly.

Well, Minepedia will have all the download links in their third party section. Link

Retrospective
Retrospective
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Musician
Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew Jan. 22nd, 2011 @ 08:44 PM Reply

Also, got a problem. I downloaded a ton of texture packs, and now minecraft refuses to start after the Mojang screen, and I can't access my AppData folder. I'm running on Vista, if that helps.

Retrospective
Retrospective
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Musician
Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew Jan. 22nd, 2011 @ 08:58 PM Reply

At 1/22/11 08:46 PM, Tetris wrote: Is one of them Scribblecraft? Because you need to download an HD patch to use that, or else it fucks up the game, as has happened to you. You'll have to go to your texture pack folder and delete it.

I can't access my texturepack folder, unfortunatly. But Scribblecraft isn't in there.

Donut
Donut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Programmer
Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew Jan. 22nd, 2011 @ 09:00 PM Reply

Sorry I haven't been on lately. Been busy.
Bukkit still isn't out for Multiplay servers. Fuck. I'm hoping it comes out later this week. We could run vanilla..... but that's fucking retarded so no way keep dreaming cowboy.

Proud supporter of Asian prostitutes in need.
PSN ID:Peegler
Steam ID:Donut

BBS Signature
Tateos
Tateos
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Audiophile
Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew Jan. 22nd, 2011 @ 09:39 PM Reply

At 1/22/11 09:00 PM, Donut wrote: Sorry I haven't been on lately. Been busy.
Bukkit still isn't out for Multiplay servers. Fuck. I'm hoping it comes out later this week. We could run vanilla..... but that's fucking retarded so no way keep dreaming cowboy.

Poopy. I guess I'll just keep making my tower of tnt

kidd25
kidd25
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew Jan. 22nd, 2011 @ 10:49 PM Reply

can someone add me to the list i can't mine and i want to build great thing. please help me SEED.

BBS Signature
BrokenPaw
BrokenPaw
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Art Lover
Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew Jan. 22nd, 2011 @ 11:13 PM Reply

At 1/22/11 08:18 PM, Tateos wrote: Does anyone know how to add mods? I want to add INVedit to make a supermassive TNT bomb, but I don't feel like getting thousands of TNT blocks regularly.

Just download and install INVedit, I have it. It kinda ruins the game though since you have the ability to spawn whatever you want, aside from mobs that is... I think. Regardless you can find it nyaaaaa

SeeD419
SeeD419
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Programmer
Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew Jan. 22nd, 2011 @ 11:16 PM Reply

At 1/22/11 08:58 PM, Retrospective wrote: I can't access my texturepack folder, unfortunatly. But Scribblecraft isn't in there.

Folder options > Show hidden files and folders.

Go into Users > Appdata > Roaming > .minecraft

Delete the bin folder.

Start Minecraft.

Sig by illicit

BBS Signature
BrokenPaw
BrokenPaw
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Art Lover
Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew Jan. 22nd, 2011 @ 11:17 PM Reply

At 1/22/11 07:14 PM, Dicktation wrote: I just told you to do it, retard. I wouldn't give a shit.

Please refrain from insulting me or I will have to contact a NG BBS forum moderator.

forevergrimm
forevergrimm
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew Jan. 23rd, 2011 @ 01:20 AM Reply

Are you kidding me? I was complaining about a lethal flaw in the leveling system and I got banned. Can I get unbanned? If not immediately, at least unban me (and whitelist me if necessary) tomorrow morning at around 7:30 AM PST.

Minecraft: grimmdestroyer
PSN: KindofBlue

XLBigFatLardo
XLBigFatLardo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew Jan. 23rd, 2011 @ 03:19 AM Reply

Edit to my earlier request, the one I would like whitelisted is named HiroskeTheGod. thank you.

BBS Signature
Viri
Viri
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew Jan. 23rd, 2011 @ 03:54 AM Reply

INVedit isn't even really a mod, it's just an application to edit saves. Basically, download it, launch the .exe. Load the world you want to change the inventory in, eg; World1. (Appdata -> bin -> .minecraft -> saves I think). Then you drag and drop whatever, can edit the numerical values, then you save it to the world. You can also save an inventory to load, then save to a world. So you don't have to keep re creating a specific inventory.

Cartograph is the same thing, just run it, select a world, then when it's done it will produce an image file of the world you chose in the same folder (Cartograph).

[Last.FM] [Steam ID]
Bros 4 lyfe (he dun did dis sig)

BBS Signature
SeeD419
SeeD419
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Programmer
Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew Jan. 23rd, 2011 @ 10:50 AM Reply

At 1/23/11 01:20 AM, forevergrimm wrote: Are you kidding me? I was complaining about a lethal flaw in the leveling system and I got banned. Can I get unbanned? If not immediately, at least unban me (and whitelist me if necessary) tomorrow morning at around 7:30 AM PST.

LOL

I love how diplomatic you are about it. Please unban me by tomorrow around 7:30AM PST.

Just for that you're unbanned.

Sig by illicit

BBS Signature
Tateos
Tateos
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Audiophile
Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew Jan. 23rd, 2011 @ 11:12 AM Reply

At 1/23/11 10:50 AM, SeeD419 wrote:
At 1/23/11 01:20 AM, forevergrimm wrote: Are you kidding me? I was complaining about a lethal flaw in the leveling system and I got banned. Can I get unbanned? If not immediately, at least unban me (and whitelist me if necessary) tomorrow morning at around 7:30 AM PST.
LOL

I love how diplomatic you are about it. Please unban me by tomorrow around 7:30AM PST.

Just for that you're unbanned.

Are you saying you seriously banned someone for making a complaint about a flaw that could probably be easily fixed?

forevergrimm
forevergrimm
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew Jan. 23rd, 2011 @ 12:05 PM Reply

What, it's not like I was griefing. It's just that I am impatient by nature and not used to the rock spontaneously spawning 100 times in a row after I use the proper pickaxe on it 100 times in a row.

Minecraft: grimmdestroyer
PSN: KindofBlue

Wolfos
Wolfos
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Game Developer
Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew Jan. 23rd, 2011 @ 04:59 PM Reply

Yeah, bitches. I made a music box that plays this sound.

If we update, that's the first I'm gonna build on the server.

SeeD419
SeeD419
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Programmer
Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew Jan. 23rd, 2011 @ 08:51 PM Reply

At 1/23/11 11:12 AM, Tateos wrote: Are you saying you seriously banned someone for making a complaint about a flaw that could probably be easily fixed?

A. It's a free public server that I own, and I can do whatever I want.

B. "Probably easily fixed." That statement just blatantly displays your total lack of knowledge about running an Indev SMP.

At 1/23/11 12:05 PM, forevergrimm wrote: What, it's not like I was griefing. It's just that I am impatient by nature and not used to the rock spontaneously spawning 100 times in a row after I use the proper pickaxe on it 100 times in a row.

Which is exactly why I banned you.

You're trying to mine something 100 times in a row that you CAN NOT MINE with this plugin.

We've explained this already.

What if I sat in front of bedrock and tried to mine it 100 times and whined about that. Wouldn't that get fucking old real fast?

Sig by illicit

BBS Signature
fuzzum111
fuzzum111
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew Jan. 23rd, 2011 @ 10:06 PM Reply

So a little update.. I added a few more layers.

My pyramid now consists of 3364 floor space. And is 30 floors from roof to floor. It is 58x58

Here is the picture, and a link to my other pictures. http://s125.photobucket.com/albums/p51/f uzzum111/Minecraft/

Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew

My Youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/fuzzum1 11
If you get a ban, it was totally worth it. 10/10, I love you. -Skaren

BBS Signature
Tateos
Tateos
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Audiophile
Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew Jan. 23rd, 2011 @ 11:14 PM Reply

At 1/23/11 08:51 PM, SeeD419 wrote:
At 1/23/11 11:12 AM, Tateos wrote: Are you saying you seriously banned someone for making a complaint about a flaw that could probably be easily fixed?
A. It's a free public server that I own, and I can do whatever I want.

B. "Probably easily fixed." That statement just blatantly displays your total lack of knowledge about running an Indev SMP.

At 1/23/11 12:05 PM, forevergrimm wrote: What, it's not like I was griefing. It's just that I am impatient by nature and not used to the rock spontaneously spawning 100 times in a row after I use the proper pickaxe on it 100 times in a row.
Which is exactly why I banned you.

You're trying to mine something 100 times in a row that you CAN NOT MINE with this plugin.

We've explained this already.

What if I sat in front of bedrock and tried to mine it 100 times and whined about that. Wouldn't that get fucking old real fast?

Okay, so I was wrong. You banned someone for complaining about a block of stone being in the way and not being able to break it because it's stone, or maybe it's an ore that he wants to build. It is clear that you are the one who made the proper decision of banning someone for trying to do something that is part of the game.

SeeD419
SeeD419
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Programmer
Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew Jan. 23rd, 2011 @ 11:26 PM Reply

At 1/23/11 11:14 PM, Tateos wrote: Okay, so I was wrong. You banned someone for complaining about a block of stone being in the way and not being able to break it because it's stone, or maybe it's an ore that he wants to build. It is clear that you are the one who made the proper decision of banning someone for trying to do something that is part of the game.

It's a plugin, and the plugin is a part of the SMP. He was mining Diamond ore. Diamond ore has a block durability of 15. You do get benefits from tools (diamond +3, by default), and toBroke in the properties file allows you mine blocks with a higher level. So, in order to mine 15 durability you need 12 skill + diamond tool to mine from 1st try, 11 skill for the 2nd try etc. Maximum hits count = toBroke. So, with default properties and iron pickaxe you need at least level 6 to mine diamond with 5 hits. I've lowered this to 13 to make it 'easier'. I will look into editing these further, however, I do have a life outside of running an SMP.

Unless you want to start your own server and manage plugins yourself can you please stop trying to argue something you know nothing about?

Sig by illicit

BBS Signature
Tateos
Tateos
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Audiophile
Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew Jan. 23rd, 2011 @ 11:42 PM Reply

At 1/23/11 11:26 PM, SeeD419 wrote: Unless you want to start your own server and manage plugins yourself can you please stop trying to argue something you know nothing about?

I understand it now, but it's still a fucking terrible reason to ban someone. As the administrator you should be willing to listen to requests, comments, questions, and complaints. If someone is being repetitive you should kindly ask them to stop, if it continues, give them a warning and then a ban. If you did that, then I'm totally in the wrong here and I'm sorry. But otherwise, banning someone for something they probably didn't understand makes you a total jackass.

I've hosted a server for a short period of time in the past, but I never worked with plugins.

SeeD419
SeeD419
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Programmer
Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew Jan. 23rd, 2011 @ 11:48 PM Reply

IMPORTANT:

Server has been upgraded again. Should be a bit faster, but it's highly untested, so I invite you to come break it so I can find it's weak spots.

At 1/23/11 11:42 PM, Tateos wrote: I understand it now, but it's still a fucking terrible reason to ban someone. As the administrator you should be willing to listen to requests, comments, questions, and complaints. If someone is being repetitive you should kindly ask them to stop, if it continues, give them a warning and then a ban. If you did that, then I'm totally in the wrong here and I'm sorry. But otherwise, banning someone for something they probably didn't understand makes you a total jackass.

I'll admit, it was a cock move, but when I've been up for 24 hours staring at a command prompt trying to fix issues with my server my patience grows very thin for tolerating people complaining. Especially about something I'm trying to fix.

Sig by illicit

BBS Signature
Tateos
Tateos
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Audiophile
Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew Jan. 23rd, 2011 @ 11:51 PM Reply

At 1/23/11 11:48 PM, SeeD419 wrote: but when I've been up for 24 hours staring at a command prompt trying to fix issues with my server my patience grows very thin for tolerating people complaining. Especially about something I'm trying to fix.

Now that's something I can understand. Hasn't happened to me too many times, but when it does slight irritation can turn to pure loathing.

CAN-OF-SPAM
CAN-OF-SPAM
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew Jan. 24th, 2011 @ 04:59 AM Reply

So seed turned the server into an MMO?

Prodigal
Prodigal
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew Jan. 24th, 2011 @ 07:38 AM Reply

Welcome to Prototown, a fantastic underground city where your adventure begins.

Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew