00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

DoctorSpectre just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew

705,809 Views | 5,961 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-07-29 18:52:53

Picture 3:

Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-07-29 19:05:08

At 7/29/11 04:19 PM, Makeshift wrote:
At 7/29/11 04:14 PM, Dromedary wrote: Tenbillioneagles is a great name by the way.
And it's in all caps.

TENBILLIONEAGLES

That would make a sick band name.

MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-07-30 02:23:43

Peacecraft NG is up again, although one could easily question just how peaceful of a place it is at the current point in time xD

Btw anyone see Notch's post about that new mob? Holy fuck that sounds awesome...and terrifying.

Minecraft server: alureon.net

PortalWatch 0.1 Alpha - Download

Sig by illicit

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-07-30 02:30:38

At 7/30/11 02:27 AM, Blaze-Heatnix wrote: OHGOD

That video was pretty stupid. The actually Endermen sound awesome though. Just read through Notch's more detailed description of them.

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-07-31 20:32:08

We need whatever 14 euros is in USD to run the server another month. I'm either going to push the player count down to 10, oooor just leave the server to die. I don't even play on it much myself.

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-07-31 21:09:53

I want a virus in the update that makes a enderman face pop up when you're trying to do something...

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-07-31 21:46:19

At 7/31/11 08:32 PM, Makeshift wrote: We need whatever 14 euros is in USD to run the server another month. I'm either going to push the player count down to 10, oooor just leave the server to die. I don't even play on it much myself.

I'll sub you 4.50 euros

MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-08-01 09:16:31

no offence to anyone, but im not supprised that makeshift's server is allready needing money. the reasone is that, well after donut's server crashed and burned, everyone left and 2 or 3 of them all made a seperate server at once. so everyone split up and so now there are like 10 different ng servers now, all crying to get a donation or a hug from a creeper. in otherwords, all the servers are compeeting againsed each other, to see if who can have the most players (or donations, i dont know what your goals are) between the other servers. there is only competition because everyone is only realy advertiseing here. you need to spread out more and put your server on reddit or something. otherwise, only the ng dudes will be supporting your server, and since they are all spread out to different servers, only like 3 or 4 will be on your server from ng. flame me, or listen to me, it doesnt matter. it is your choice what you want to do with your server. do the right thing and your server will succeed. the wrong thing and you just might loose your server because of the lack of donations. GL people.

HAVE A FUCKEN COOKIE

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-08-01 10:13:05

@stroud

Wtf are you talking about? There's only 2 main servers that people here go on, Seed's server and Makeshift's server. It's needing money because it's already the end of the month, and Makeshift needs his money in order to run the server for another month. And no ones competing to see which server is the best. We just go on a server to have fun and that's it.

The owners might not like the idea of advertising to other websites such as reddit since it might bring more bad to the server than good.

Also, learn to paragraph. It hurts my eyes when I look at your posts.

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-08-01 11:50:13

At 7/30/11 02:27 AM, Blaze-Heatnix wrote: OHGOD

Ya see it's funny, they probably will do that if you look away from them.

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-08-01 11:58:45

At 7/31/11 08:32 PM, Makeshift wrote: We need whatever 14 euros is in USD to run the server another month. I'm either going to push the player count down to 10, oooor just leave the server to die. I don't even play on it much myself.

Dont let it die, There have been more people playing it recently, Many more.

"Im a medic not a doctor."

"Whats the difference?"

"Doctors heal people... Medics make you more comfortable.... While you die."

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-08-01 20:30:33

At 7/30/11 02:23 AM, SeeD419 wrote: Peacecraft NG is up again

Apparently i still cannot login into it.. :/ Is it just me are others got the same issue?

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-08-01 22:55:47

At 8/1/11 10:37 PM, Tateos wrote: The server crashed.

Indeed, it's been out for quite a while hasn't it? Which sucks, because I was just about to deliver the deathblow to that meddling skeleton near my farm.

<3 bow & arrow

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-08-01 23:01:49

At 8/1/11 10:55 PM, TailsPrower wrote:
At 8/1/11 10:37 PM, Tateos wrote: The server crashed.
Indeed, it's been out for quite a while hasn't it? Which sucks, because I was just about to deliver the deathblow to that meddling skeleton near my farm.

<3 bow & arrow

Again? I noticed it was down and started it back up a while ago... I joined without a problem before and TrollFaic was the only one on. Do any of you know if he has been fucking around?

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-08-01 23:43:33

At 8/1/11 11:01 PM, Makeshift wrote: Again? I noticed it was down and started it back up a while ago... I joined without a problem before and TrollFaic was the only one on. Do any of you know if he has been fucking around?

Nothing seemed out of the ordinary. Then again, I wasn't really paying attention to the others. I was off in my own little world.... killing anything that wanted a piece of me. I just tried joining the server again and it's still down.

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-08-01 23:52:36

Well I reset the server again. It had been showing for the past hour or so that 7 people were online, so I thought it might be up.

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-08-02 00:46:10

when that mob comes out i might just start playing some more :x

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-08-02 00:49:24

Meh, server's down again. But single player seems so boring now. Better find something else to do.

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-08-02 00:54:35

Every time I successfully logged in, I see a shitload of ghasts and I disconnect.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-08-02 00:55:30

At 8/2/11 12:54 AM, XenonMonkey wrote: Every time I successfully logged in, I see a shitload of ghasts and I disconnect.

Whaaaaat?

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-08-02 01:10:30

At 8/2/11 12:55 AM, Makeshift wrote:
At 8/2/11 12:54 AM, XenonMonkey wrote: Every time I successfully logged in, I see a shitload of ghasts and I disconnect.
Whaaaaat?

Raichi spawned a shitload of ghasts in a forest somewhere. I was with him at the time, and now whenever I log in, I see all of them and my game crashes.

I'd appreciate it if I could get sent back to spawn, or have all those ghasts butchered.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-08-02 01:13:53

This is very important. I believe I have found a positive corolation between ops logging on and server crashes. Whenever xenonmonkey loggs on, the server crashes.

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-08-02 01:15:33

At 8/2/11 01:13 AM, walkinator wrote: This is very important. I believe I have found a positive corolation between ops logging on and server crashes. Whenever xenonmonkey loggs on, the server crashes.

Lol, don't worry, I'll keep trying to log in.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-08-02 01:16:31

At 8/2/11 01:10 AM, XenonMonkey wrote: I'd appreciate it if I could get sent back to spawn, or have all those ghasts butchered.

I always knew this would happen eventually. Anyways, I'll help out with exterminating the Ghasts if it comes to that. Thanks to Rai's daylight skeleton orgy earlier, I've obtained several stacks of arrows to kill em with. And I'm a damn good shot.

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-08-02 01:19:47

At 8/2/11 01:10 AM, XenonMonkey wrote:
At 8/2/11 12:55 AM, Makeshift wrote:
Whaaaaat?
Raichi spawned a shitload of ghasts in a forest somewhere. I was with him at the time, and now whenever I log in, I see all of them and my game crashes.

I'd appreciate it if I could get sent back to spawn, or have all those ghasts butchered.

this sounds like a crash i have had. I detonated 5000 tnt in one spot. The server crashed only if i went near the explosion but as long as i stayed away I was fine. I forget exactly how i fixed it but it had something to do with sending someone else over to the spot to finnishe rendering the explosion little bits at a time. Xenon, i am sorry but I think you and Rai should take one for the team untill this gets settled. One more thing, whenever Xenon logs on i see flying squids and underwater spiders, strange shit.

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-08-02 01:20:51

I think the best idea at this point is to start a new world.

Oh, and have Ops that are smart enough to not fuck with shit like mob spawning.

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-08-02 01:21:16

finnishe

i can spell

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-08-02 01:22:23

At 8/2/11 01:19 AM, walkinator wrote:

Xenon, i am sorry but I think you and Rai should take one for the team untill this gets settled. One more thing, whenever Xenon logs on i see flying squids and underwater spiders, strange shit.
Looks to me like the Cursed Land is out for a sequel. This time, it's personal.

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-08-02 01:22:58

At 8/2/11 01:21 AM, walkinator wrote:
finnishe
i can spell

am confident that this can be fixed. How many ghasts?

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-08-02 01:24:30

At 8/2/11 01:22 AM, walkinator wrote:
At 8/2/11 01:21 AM, walkinator wrote:
finnishe
i can spell
am confident that this can be fixed. How many ghasts?

BRB, COUNTING.

BBS Signature