New Topic Respond to this Topic
Slint
Slint
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Audiophile
Response to The Walking Dead 2013-07-21 14:50:49 Reply

At 7/21/13 02:45 PM, Jester wrote: [Season 3 spoilers] That would be an interesting plot twist seeing as how she's dead and whatnot.

Is she? I forget.
Thank god then.

Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.
You may be fast on the roads but it's no use on the track.
ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature
CrazyRock
CrazyRock
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Movie Buff
Response to The Walking Dead 2013-10-13 09:22:15 Reply

Tonight's the night.

tommorow for me since im not in usa

The Walking Dead

Thanks Chdonga for the signature. <3

BBS Signature
Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 43
Programmer
Response to The Walking Dead 2013-10-13 09:33:52 Reply

well by where we are now in the show Hershal should be the next one to die by the comic books Canon then Glenn when they start with the Negan arc. of course I highly doubt it since they've fucked the show up pretty hard and put in to many filler episodes.

Ryan
Ryan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 51
Voice Actor
Response to The Walking Dead 2013-10-13 09:58:43 Reply

Oh sweet the show where everyone bitches about everything is back on.

Splats
Splats
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to The Walking Dead 2013-10-13 10:07:33 Reply

I still can't believe people like this shit. It's literally always the same

*slightly hostile hand gestures*

BBS Signature
II2none
II2none
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Gamer
Response to The Walking Dead 2013-10-13 10:37:52 Reply

Can't say I'm excited the quality has somewhat fallen midway through season 3 and that had the most forgettable season finale I've ever seen. However its still a good zombie series overall crossing fingers in hopes they'll step their game up.

QOTW:
"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr
How to review like your opinion matters

BBS Signature
Ericho
Ericho
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Movie Buff
Response to The Walking Dead 2013-10-13 10:42:09 Reply

At 10/13/13 09:22 AM, CrazyRock wrote: Tonight's the night.

Thanks for the heads up! I forgot about this great show!

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Jester
Jester
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to The Walking Dead 2013-10-13 10:55:16 Reply

They took a hint when they killed Andrea. Hopefully they'll take another hint and give us what we want instead of more shots of people being upset. The show's at its best when it sticks close to the comic.

The Governor really has no reason to be alive anymore and he can't really do shit with his armada of 2 dudes, so if he gets dragged out as the main threat for another season I'll be pretty upset.

Shit though, I do really like the way they handled Rick losing his mind in season 3. Fingers crossed the writers keep it up.

creepyboy
creepyboy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Artist
Response to The Walking Dead 2013-10-13 10:58:23 Reply

I like this show, but I'm not really excited for this season after the horrible season 3 finale.

Sorry for my bad english. I'm not from this planet
Art Page|Art Thread|DeviantArt|Twitter

BBS Signature
Darthdenim
Darthdenim
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to The Walking Dead 2013-10-13 11:24:06 Reply

Walking Dead is still 10x better than Supernatural has been for years.

Rowerboy
Rowerboy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to The Walking Dead 2013-10-13 14:31:35 Reply

I have never been so excited for a series to start back up again...will be a little disappointing if the group doesn't move away from the prison.

Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 43
Programmer
Response to The Walking Dead 2013-10-13 15:20:04 Reply

At 10/13/13 02:31 PM, Rowerboy wrote: I have never been so excited for a series to start back up again...will be a little disappointing if the group doesn't move away from the prison.

They do in the comic they leave the prison for the Safe Zone.

Jester
Jester
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to The Walking Dead 2013-10-13 15:23:09 Reply

At 10/13/13 03:20 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote:
At 10/13/13 02:31 PM, Rowerboy wrote: I have never been so excited for a series to start back up again...will be a little disappointing if the group doesn't move away from the prison.

That's definitely not why they leave the prison in the comic but okay

Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 43
Programmer
Response to The Walking Dead 2013-10-13 15:55:34 Reply

At 10/13/13 03:23 PM, Jester wrote:
At 10/13/13 03:20 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote:
That's definitely not why they leave the prison in the comic but okay

No but that's where they went I just worded it wrong also the Carol, Daryls milf she kills herself via walker.

Boomstick
Boomstick
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Melancholy
Response to The Walking Dead 2013-10-13 16:03:10 Reply

Forgot about this thing, I was going to post it earlier.

Also, I can't wait to see how Abraham will come in and bring in the conspiracy of government involvement with Eugene.

I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Artist
Response to The Walking Dead 2013-10-13 16:23:35 Reply

I hate that people complain that its not exactly the same plot as the comic, I read the comic in 6th grade and thought it was cheesy as fuck after the third book. I personally think the show has way more potential than its comic counterpart

HeavenDuff
HeavenDuff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Melancholy
Response to The Walking Dead 2013-10-13 17:19:51 Reply

At 10/13/13 04:23 PM, 372 wrote: I hate that people complain that its not exactly the same plot as the comic, I read the comic in 6th grade and thought it was cheesy as fuck after the third book. I personally think the show has way more potential than its comic counterpart

It shouldn't be exactly the same, and so far I'm quite happy with the series. It's a lot different, but it gives more depth to the caracters, IMO.

Anyway, I don't know on which channel and at what time the first episode of the 4th season will play. Anybody can tell me?

Jester
Jester
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to The Walking Dead 2013-10-13 17:31:57 Reply

At 10/13/13 05:19 PM, HeavenDuff wrote:
It shouldn't be exactly the same, and so far I'm quite happy with the series. It's a lot different, but it gives more depth to the caracters, IMO.

You're right in that it shouldn't be exactly the same, it just seems like the show's writing isn't as good as the comic's. I didn't read the comic until after season 2 but I've always thought the first few episodes were the best, which were almost direct adaptions from the comic, then late season 1 and on has been so-so as the show writers have been adding more of their own ideas. It's fine if they want it to be different from the comic, but it should be better, if anything.

naronic
naronic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Game Developer
Response to The Walking Dead 2013-10-13 17:42:14 Reply

Season 3 deviated heavily from the original comic especially towards the end and had a weak let down ending as a result. I hope they can do better in the 4th season

BBS Signature
HeavenDuff
HeavenDuff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Melancholy
Response to The Walking Dead 2013-10-13 17:50:41 Reply

At 10/13/13 05:31 PM, Jester wrote: You're right in that it shouldn't be exactly the same, it just seems like the show's writing isn't as good as the comic's. I didn't read the comic until after season 2 but I've always thought the first few episodes were the best, which were almost direct adaptions from the comic, then late season 1 and on has been so-so as the show writers have been adding more of their own ideas. It's fine if they want it to be different from the comic, but it should be better, if anything.

I think I like the show better. There isn't much character development in the comics, even though I like the women characters better in the comics then what they are in the show. Second season female characters were obnoxious, whiny and useless. They were a little better in the third season, though.

Often the decision-making in the comics seems wrong. Some characters are just reckless and careless... Plus, the governor is a fucking dipshit in the comics :P

Jester
Jester
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to The Walking Dead 2013-10-13 18:08:17 Reply

At 10/13/13 05:50 PM, HeavenDuff wrote:
At 10/13/13 05:31 PM, Jester wrote:
I think I like the show better. There isn't much character development in the comics, even though I like the women characters better in the comics then what they are in the show. Second season female characters were obnoxious, whiny and useless. They were a little better in the third season, though.

Often the decision-making in the comics seems wrong. Some characters are just reckless and careless... Plus, the governor is a fucking dipshit in the comics :P

To each his own, I s'pose. I think the show has better character development but really slow plot movement, and that the comic has more shallow characters but steady and more interesting events. Like I thought everything pertaining to the prisoners was done a lot better in the comics, but the show has much stronger undertones of morality and all that good shit.

Also yeah the Governor is pretty consistently retarded in either medium, albeit slightly less so in the show. Rad coat, though.

The Walking Dead

HeavenDuff
HeavenDuff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Melancholy
Response to The Walking Dead 2013-10-13 18:31:34 Reply

At 10/13/13 06:08 PM, Jester wrote: To each his own, I s'pose. I think the show has better character development but really slow plot movement, and that the comic has more shallow characters but steady and more interesting events. Like I thought everything pertaining to the prisoners was done a lot better in the comics, but the show has much stronger undertones of morality and all that good shit.

The third season was slooooooow as fuck, yes. I agree with that. The second half had some episodes that brought so little to the plot... It really made Andrea look like a pure dumbass. How many chances did she gave that retarded governor before understanding how much of a psychopathic freak he was?!

Also yeah the Governor is pretty consistently retarded in either medium, albeit slightly less so in the show. Rad coat, though.

Once he's established as the bad guy, he just starts walking through bullets, act like Freddy Krugger and consistently making unpopular decisions, and yet Martinez and the black guy (can't rememeber his name) keep following him blindly...

naronic
naronic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Game Developer
Response to The Walking Dead 2013-10-13 22:07:32 Reply

IT'S AIRBORNE

The Walking Dead

BBS Signature
Darthdenim
Darthdenim
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to The Walking Dead 2013-10-13 22:12:20 Reply

At 10/13/13 10:07 PM, naronic wrote: IT'S AIRBORNE

Looks like it.

I think a lot of people figured that out from the first trailer.

TheSporkLord
TheSporkLord
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Musician
Response to The Walking Dead 2013-10-13 22:13:57 Reply

I doubt its airborne. I mean they're all already infected.

I suspect E.Coli which weakens them and then they come back. Pig eats tainted food, pig dies from E.Coli eh?

" Let the metal flow " - Chuck Schuldiner
GUITARISTS Awesome sig by Tateos.

BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Walking Dead 2013-10-13 22:16:37 Reply

I got sick of this show's bullshit after about four episodes, I wish anyone that's still clinging onto it luck.

TheSporkLord
TheSporkLord
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Musician
Response to The Walking Dead 2013-10-13 22:21:29 Reply

At 10/13/13 10:13 PM, TheSporkLord wrote: I doubt its airborne. I mean they're all already infected.

I suspect E.Coli which weakens them and then they come back. Pig eats tainted food, pig dies from E.Coli eh?

Or hell maybe all of the bodies finally contaminated the ground and that's whats killing them.

" Let the metal flow " - Chuck Schuldiner
GUITARISTS Awesome sig by Tateos.

BBS Signature
Boomstick
Boomstick
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Melancholy
Response to The Walking Dead 2013-10-13 22:22:46 Reply

At 10/13/13 10:13 PM, TheSporkLord wrote: I doubt its airborne. I mean they're all already infected.

Yeah that makes sense, if they eat food that's been infected from the "Virus" they'll no doubt turn.

Relevant image.

The Walking Dead

I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature
Darthdenim
Darthdenim
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to The Walking Dead 2013-10-13 22:33:58 Reply

I swear that kid with the glasses was Bad Ronald.

The Walking Dead

Darthdenim
Darthdenim
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to The Walking Dead 2013-10-13 22:59:20 Reply

I wonder if that girl who was talking about how the walkers are still people is the one feeding them rats.