Darthdenim
Darthdenim
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to The Walking Dead 2013-04-02 23:27:14 Reply

At 4/2/13 11:17 PM, Ceratisa wrote:

Cas is back I was happy then upset... then he was gone again...

Yeah.

The show doesn't seem to have any direction anymore.

What is everything leading up to?

Al they do is drift around killing random monsters, and sometimes battle Crowley.

There is the whole thing about the tablets and closing the gates of Hell, but they haven't made it very interesting, and I don't even think they'll actually do it.

Ceratisa
Ceratisa
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 07
Gamer
Response to The Walking Dead 2013-04-02 23:29:15 Reply

At 4/2/13 11:27 PM, Darthdenim wrote:
At 4/2/13 11:17 PM, Ceratisa wrote:

Cas is back I was happy then upset... then he was gone again...
Yeah.

The show doesn't seem to have any direction anymore.

What is everything leading up to?

Al they do is drift around killing random monsters, and sometimes battle Crowley.

There is the whole thing about the tablets and closing the gates of Hell, but they haven't made it very interesting, and I don't even think they'll actually do it.

Not much of a show if demons vanish is it? My theory the tablets get destroyed or Dean doesn't let Sam do it because of the toll on his body or maybe demon blood Sam can't take it.

creepyboy
creepyboy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Artist
Response to The Walking Dead 2013-04-03 00:19:05 Reply

At 4/1/13 03:41 PM, Darthdenim wrote: I'm glad that Tyreese ans Sasha have finally joined the group.

The guy who plays Tyreese brings a real warmth to the character. He seems like such a gentle, decent person, although we have seen a hint at a possible darkside.

I look forward to seeing more of this character.

I've been waiting to Tyresse joins the group since crazy Rick kicked him out of the jail. I hope they become the dynamic duo they are in the comic.

At 4/1/13 07:52 PM, Snowblindeclipse wrote: I suspect it will be many episodes to see again to Philip, Martinez Shump and now They have taken to the road to find new people That is not cowardly, and Most Likely Philip back with long hair and long beard to equal to the Comic.
Greetings from Colombia!

And without an arm, maybe eaten by a walker.

I'm from Colombia too.

Sorry for my bad english. I'm not from this planet
Art Page|Art Thread|DeviantArt|Twitter

BBS Signature
Halberd
Halberd
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to The Walking Dead 2013-04-03 04:05:30 Reply

At 4/2/13 10:05 PM, Jester wrote: Am I the only person on this website who enjoys this show and doesn't watch it to make themselves angry

Its better than most of the shit people watch. i.e NCIS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NguTypiXqqY
ILLEGAL MARIJUANA RELATED ACTIVITIES
The hand I killed your children with masturbates to the memory of it

Ryan
Ryan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 51
Voice Actor
Response to The Walking Dead 2013-04-03 10:54:28 Reply

At 4/3/13 04:05 AM, Halberd wrote:
At 4/2/13 10:05 PM, Jester wrote: Am I the only person on this website who enjoys this show and doesn't watch it to make themselves angry

I just got into that show...

Ceratisa
Ceratisa
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 07
Gamer
Response to The Walking Dead 2013-04-03 11:02:02 Reply

At 4/3/13 10:54 AM, Ryan wrote:
At 4/3/13 04:05 AM, Halberd wrote:
I just got into that show...

It's okay Abby is pretty cool still..

Darthdenim
Darthdenim
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to The Walking Dead 2013-04-03 12:46:20 Reply

At 4/2/13 11:29 PM, Ceratisa wrote:

Not much of a show if demons vanish is it? My theory the tablets get destroyed or Dean doesn't let Sam do it because of the toll on his body or maybe demon blood Sam can't take it.

Don't even get me started on the wasted potential of the Leviathans.

What is the deal with this big new threat........They want to eat people.

Well whoop-d-shit.

Like we've never seen man-eating monsters in this show before? What a goddamn letdown.

Kman
Kman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Audiophile
Response to The Walking Dead 2013-04-03 15:39:09 Reply

I love this show but that finale....It was really anticlimactic after the whole "We are going to war" stuff. The next season better start off great and finish off even better. High hopes, until then, Game of Thrones.

Steam: Kman
Sig by YenMuffin
"Women these days don't appreciate a gentleman, or chivalry, and they're especially not deserving of it."

BBS Signature
Slint
Slint
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Audiophile
Response to The Walking Dead 2013-04-03 16:06:55 Reply

No I like the show but it does get me a bit angry when they fall for such rookie mistakes and cliches and put up a shitty season finale.

Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.
You may be fast on the roads but it's no use on the track.
ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature
Ceratisa
Ceratisa
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 07
Gamer
Response to The Walking Dead 2013-04-03 18:10:48 Reply

At 4/3/13 04:06 PM, Slint wrote:
No I like the show but it does get me a bit angry when they fall for such rookie mistakes and cliches and put up a shitty season finale.

You are just mad at how they didn't use the Browning or Grenade launcher once actual fighting started.

Slint
Slint
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Audiophile
Response to The Walking Dead 2013-04-03 18:43:51 Reply

At 4/3/13 06:10 PM, Ceratisa wrote: You are just mad at how they didn't use the Browning or Grenade launcher once actual fighting started.

Shit you got me.

The Walking Dead

BBS Signature
Ceratisa
Ceratisa
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 07
Gamer
Response to The Walking Dead 2013-04-03 18:48:37 Reply

It's okay, I'm not sure about the rationale personally. "I see no one is in that tower, let's blow it up"

"OH SHIT WE ARE GETTING SHOT AT RETREAT" "NO don't man the 50 cal that could rip through the metal tables! Run!"

MsBobman20
MsBobman20
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Walking Dead 2013-04-03 21:19:25 Reply

i know it will disappoint you fans of the walking dead, but eventually you wont be interested in it anymore and all those hours you spent watching it will have gone to waste.

Bobbybroccoli
Bobbybroccoli
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 34
Gamer
Response to The Walking Dead 2013-04-03 21:38:29 Reply

The only real problem I had with this season was Glen and Maggie fighting for no reason. Neither of them was at fault, they just got humiliated/beaten, and then blamed each other for it.

I tolerated Andrea for the other seasons, and I felt she was supposed to be annoying. I didn't think they would kill her off, but atleast she learned not to hesitate any more, just as she died.

stafffighter
stafffighter
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 50
Blank Slate
Response to The Walking Dead 2013-04-03 22:12:19 Reply

The whole point of that scene was somethign we already knew, that the Governers people were not battle hardened. Also, yes, the gun jammed, I remember seeing a guy beating the side of it.
What was really interesting there was the way he put them all down after. Was it for being cowardly? Was it because they could tell people the group went out of their way not to kill? Was it for witnessing him geting schooled stratigicly? (spelling?)
I think it's the last one. His plan failed and all these people saw him fail. An ego like his couldn't deal with that.

I have nothing against people who can use pot and lead a productive life. It's these sanctimonius hippies that make me wish I was a riot cop in the 60's

BBS Signature
Darthdenim
Darthdenim
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to The Walking Dead 2013-04-03 22:13:35 Reply

And now Supernatural isn't coming back until the 24th.

Good God, just get on with it! There's only a few episodes left in the season.

Darthdenim
Darthdenim
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to The Walking Dead 2013-04-03 22:16:42 Reply

At 4/3/13 10:12 PM, stafffighter wrote:
I think it's the last one. His plan failed and all these people saw him fail. An ego like his couldn't deal with that.

I thought the Governor just hates people he deems weak.

His people were too weak to follow through with the battle, so he killed them.

Milton was too weak to kill Andrea, so he killed him.

He believes that if he had been strong in the first place, then his daughter would still be alive.

stafffighter
stafffighter
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 50
Blank Slate
Response to The Walking Dead 2013-04-03 22:29:44 Reply

At 4/3/13 10:16 PM, Darthdenim wrote:
At 4/3/13 10:12 PM, stafffighter wrote:
I thought the Governor just hates people he deems weak.

The two guys he took with him failed as much as anyone else. Is it just that they're weak in the controlable way?

His people were too weak to follow through with the battle, so he killed them.

They were outclassed and cornered. Running was the only smart thing to to. Does his particular crazy keep him from seeing that? Yes, but it also makes them an extension of him. That's why he was so desperate to get Andrea back. It's not that she left the community. She left him. Her leaving was a reflection that all was not perfect with him.

Milton was too weak to kill Andrea, so he killed him.

From his point of view, maybe.

He believes that if he had been strong in the first place, then his daughter would still be alive.

He's a weasly leader archetype. Granted he's one done well, but its still what it is. The type that thinks their whole army lives in their two arms. When they failed that was his strength as a leader failing. That is why they had to die.

I have nothing against people who can use pot and lead a productive life. It's these sanctimonius hippies that make me wish I was a riot cop in the 60's

BBS Signature
argile
argile
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to The Walking Dead 2013-04-14 22:03:18 Reply

At 4/3/13 09:19 PM, MsBobman20 wrote: i know it will disappoint you fans of the walking dead, but eventually you wont be interested in it anymore and all those hours you spent watching it will have gone to waste.

They'll know when to quit watching

CrazyRock
CrazyRock
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Movie Buff
Response to The Walking Dead 2013-05-12 11:52:49 Reply

WHAT'S UP PARTY PEOPLE?

I just saw some leaked pics(didn't save them, I'll find em later so I can link ya);

There's this shopping mall thingy and that's where the military is, I guess we see team Rick vs. Military?

The Walking Dead

Thanks Chdonga for the signature. <3

BBS Signature
Darthdenim
Darthdenim
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to The Walking Dead 2013-07-20 14:25:58 Reply

New season 4 trailer.

Jester
Jester
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to The Walking Dead 2013-07-21 00:13:15 Reply

At 7/20/13 02:25 PM, Darthdenim wrote: New season 4 trailer.

Cons: Looks like the majority of the season will still be in the prison.

Pros: We have like a thousand new people from Woodbury who don't matter and can be killed off.

Also I don't know who the fuck this guy is but he appears to be a new major character and I don't think there's any way he's not going to die.

The Walking Dead

Darthdenim
Darthdenim
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to The Walking Dead 2013-07-21 00:15:35 Reply

Why are they acting like it's some big mystery who's fucking with the prison?

Sekhem
Sekhem
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 31
Musician
Response to The Walking Dead 2013-07-21 00:17:00 Reply

At 7/21/13 12:13 AM, Jester wrote: Also I don't know who the fuck this guy is

that's d'angelo

him and cutty are back

trakt|||| last.fm |||| recommend me hip-hop - G O D // B L E S S // A F R I C A

BBS Signature
Jester
Jester
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to The Walking Dead 2013-07-21 00:22:14 Reply

At 7/21/13 12:15 AM, Darthdenim wrote: Why are they acting like it's some big mystery who's fucking with the prison?

"Gee guys I wonder if it's the one human being we've had a feud with who is still alive"

Boomstick
Boomstick
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Melancholy
Response to The Walking Dead 2013-07-21 00:52:52 Reply

At 7/20/13 02:25 PM, Darthdenim wrote: New season 4 trailer.

It's like they're doing the whole Prison Chapter backwards, starting with the Governor and Lori dying. And then working on making the prison a place to live.

I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature
Halberd
Halberd
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to The Walking Dead 2013-07-21 01:01:03 Reply

I didn't like the second half of season 3 but this looks like it might be enjoyable.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NguTypiXqqY
ILLEGAL MARIJUANA RELATED ACTIVITIES
The hand I killed your children with masturbates to the memory of it

Demonbrunch
Demonbrunch
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The Walking Dead 2013-07-21 11:35:53 Reply

I'm watching the show first (and enjoying it) and reading the comic book second.

I will probably hate the show if I read the comic book first, because I'll be sitting there, constantly making notes about how much they messed up, or getting pissed off when I notice they changed something. I want to appreciate the show for what it is and not pick several holes in it.

I'm not surprised this thread is rather divided on the show. There are some silly things, but I think we all still like the show in some capacity. Discouraging others, by saying we'll eventually feel like all the time we spent watching the show was wasted, is bullshit.

Using that logic, or lack thereof, you'll be disappointed with everything eventually eventually you won't be interested in it as much as you were before.

I can edit my signature at will, but I can't edit my post. The hell, Newgrounds?

Slint
Slint
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Audiophile
Response to The Walking Dead 2013-07-21 14:23:41 Reply

This season better be good.

Fucking christ if I see the blond chick that banged the Governor give a speech as fucking cheesy as she gave in that town I'm dropping this fucking shot.

The Walking Dead

BBS Signature
Jester
Jester
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to The Walking Dead 2013-07-21 14:45:21 Reply

At 7/21/13 11:35 AM, Demonbrunch wrote: I'm watching the show first (and enjoying it) and reading the comic book second.

I will probably hate the show if I read the comic book first, because I'll be sitting there, constantly making notes about how much they messed up, or getting pissed off when I notice they changed something.

Around season 2 the show became a completely independent thing loosely following the frame of the comic, and to compare them at this point is silly. They're both great in their own ways and having read a lot of the comic hasn't really taken away from the show for me.

At 7/21/13 02:23 PM, Slint wrote:
Fucking christ if I see the blond chick that banged the Governor give a speech as fucking cheesy as she gave in that town I'm dropping this fucking shot.

[Season 3 spoilers] That would be an interesting plot twist seeing as how she's dead and whatnot.