Sekhem
Sekhem
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 31
Musician
Response to The Walking Dead 2013-02-18 19:56:46 Reply

At 2/18/13 06:00 PM, Cootie wrote: You think so? I keep feeling like the acting is getting worse and the show is feeling more contrived. Things like Andrea's little speech in the previous episode was the most cheesy thing ever and it really takes me out of the show whenever it happens.

i agree

these past two episodes are fucking garbage

i'm nearly done with this show

letterboxd|||| last.fm |||| recommend me hip-hop - G O D // B L E S S // A F R I C A

BBS Signature
boloneyman
boloneyman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to The Walking Dead 2013-02-18 22:53:56 Reply

At 2/18/13 07:56 PM, Sekhem wrote:

Yeah, I am getting there too.

The Walking Dead

I am a new terror born in death, a new superstition entering the unassailable fortress of forever. I am legend.

BBS Signature
Darthdenim
Darthdenim
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to The Walking Dead 2013-02-18 23:57:29 Reply

At 2/18/13 10:53 PM, boloneyman wrote:

Well, somebody on the Talking Dead said that the Governor was really trying to test their defenses first.

That could be BS.

Boomstick
Boomstick
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Melancholy
Response to The Walking Dead 2013-02-19 00:46:09 Reply

At 2/18/13 10:53 PM, boloneyman wrote:

I think it took the Governor all that time from when he arrived near the prison to just aim for someone.

I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature
creepyboy
creepyboy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Artist
Response to The Walking Dead 2013-02-19 23:18:44 Reply

At 2/18/13 11:57 PM, Darthdenim wrote:
Well, somebody on the Talking Dead said that the Governor was really trying to test their defenses first.

That could be BS.

That happened in the comics, and Axel died exactly like that and it still surprised me.

The show really needs more episodes like this, with a good balance between the zombies/action scene and the character scenes.

Sorry for my bad english. I'm not from this planet Art Page|Art Thread|DeviantArt|Twitter

BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Walking Dead 2013-02-19 23:21:05 Reply

At 2/18/13 11:57 PM, Darthdenim wrote: Well, somebody on the Talking Dead said that the Governor was really trying to test their defenses first.

Yes it totally makes sense to "test the defenses" of a tiny group of people instead of just killing them all, lol

creepyboy
creepyboy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Artist
Response to The Walking Dead 2013-02-19 23:29:47 Reply

At 2/19/13 11:21 PM, Entice wrote:
At 2/18/13 11:57 PM, Darthdenim wrote: Well, somebody on the Talking Dead said that the Governor was really trying to test their defenses first.
Yes it totally makes sense to "test the defenses" of a tiny group of people instead of just killing them all, lol

He didn't know exactly how many people were in the prison or what kind of arsenal they had.

Sorry for my bad english. I'm not from this planet Art Page|Art Thread|DeviantArt|Twitter

BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Walking Dead 2013-02-19 23:31:44 Reply

At 2/19/13 11:29 PM, creepyboy wrote: He didn't know exactly how many people were in the prison or what kind of arsenal they had.

It'd still make sense to get anyone that was visible out of the way. Otherwise he's just wasting ammunition which is kind of valuable when it's not being made anymore.

I could be mistaken, maybe he really did just miss every shot after the first one lol.

creepyboy
creepyboy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Artist
Response to The Walking Dead 2013-02-19 23:38:57 Reply

At 2/19/13 11:31 PM, Entice wrote:
At 2/19/13 11:29 PM, creepyboy wrote: He didn't know exactly how many people were in the prison or what kind of arsenal they had.
It'd still make sense to get anyone that was visible out of the way. Otherwise he's just wasting ammunition which is kind of valuable when it's not being made anymore.

I could be mistaken, maybe he really did just miss every shot after the first one lol.

There have been worst wastes of ammo on the show, remember the "shooting classes" in the farm?

BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Walking Dead 2013-02-19 23:40:06 Reply

At 2/19/13 11:38 PM, creepyboy wrote: There have been worst wastes of ammo on the show, remember the "shooting classes" in the farm?

I started watching right after they left the farm actually

Bobbybroccoli
Bobbybroccoli
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 34
Gamer
Response to The Walking Dead 2013-02-20 18:31:52 Reply

At 2/14/13 09:25 PM, Darthdenim wrote: Now it looks like they're gonna replay the whole series in black and white.

Damn, AMC is milking the shit out of TWD.

The Talking Dead is the biggest waste of show ever.

This episode was better than the last one. Poor Axel. That actually surprised me, the show should do that more.

Did anyone else want to punch the T.V during the scene between Glenn and Maggy? Why are either of them mad!? Nothing happened to Maggy, and then they go off and bitch at each other.

Still, I knew the Dixon brothers couldn't be split up again.

creepyboy
creepyboy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Artist
Response to The Walking Dead 2013-02-26 23:28:06 Reply

I liked the latest episode (I Ain't A Judas) even if it wasn't as action packed as the last two; but the writers are making hard not to hate Andrea, I hope the introduction to her old group makes her remember how awesome she used to be, and I hope she feels terrible for being nothing more than the GovernorâEUTMs little trollop. And I swear, of they make Tyresse an ally to The Governor and/or kill him early, I'm gonna get angry.

BBS Signature
PotHeadParadise
PotHeadParadise
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to The Walking Dead 2013-02-26 23:59:53 Reply

bought the first season of this shit man. the show is crazy as fuck.

Smoke. Sleep. Life. "Inhale the good shit exhale the bullshit" - Your peaceful dude PotHeadParadise Peace And Love For A Better World

BBS Signature
Darthdenim
Darthdenim
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to The Walking Dead 2013-02-27 00:16:48 Reply

At 2/26/13 11:28 PM, creepyboy wrote: I liked the latest episode (I Ain't A Judas) even if it wasn't as action packed as the last two; but the writers are making hard not to hate Andrea, I hope the introduction to her old group makes her remember how awesome she used to be, and I hope she feels terrible for being nothing more than the GovernorâEUTMs little trollop. And I swear, of they make Tyresse an ally to The Governor and/or kill him early, I'm gonna get angry.

I'm betting Tyreese is gonna end up with the good guys in the end.

He seemed like too good a guy to want to go in and kill a bunch of people, including an old man and a baby.

Ceratisa
Ceratisa
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Gamer
Response to The Walking Dead 2013-02-27 00:49:57 Reply

Reloading casings isn't as difficult as the characters seem to suggest.

richard191
richard191
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to The Walking Dead 2013-02-27 01:44:38 Reply

is it just me or has the latest episodes been pretty boring?

Sekhem
Sekhem
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 31
Musician
Response to The Walking Dead 2013-02-27 01:57:51 Reply

At 2/27/13 01:44 AM, richard191 wrote: is it just me or has the latest episodes been pretty boring?

it's not just you

these recent episodes have been awful

this show is terrible when it strays away from the action for sloppy drama

letterboxd|||| last.fm |||| recommend me hip-hop - G O D // B L E S S // A F R I C A

BBS Signature
Halberd
Halberd
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to The Walking Dead 2013-02-27 02:07:47 Reply

I think that Tyreese and his group are going to tell the governor about the hole that leads into the prison.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NguTypiXqqY ILLEGAL MARIJUANA RELATED ACTIVITIES The hand I killed your children with masturbates to the memory of it

Halberd
Halberd
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to The Walking Dead 2013-02-27 02:15:03 Reply

At 2/27/13 01:57 AM, Sekhem wrote:
At 2/27/13 01:44 AM, richard191 wrote: is it just me or has the latest episodes been pretty boring?
it's not just you

these recent episodes have been awful

this show is terrible when it strays away from the action for sloppy drama

They should wrap things up and have Carl die in the most excruciating way possible then send Rick off somewhere else and start a new storyline that isn't awful

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NguTypiXqqY ILLEGAL MARIJUANA RELATED ACTIVITIES The hand I killed your children with masturbates to the memory of it

Boomstick
Boomstick
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Melancholy
Response to The Walking Dead 2013-02-27 02:16:30 Reply

At 2/27/13 02:15 AM, Halberd wrote:
They should wrap things up and have Carl die in the most excruciating way possible then send Rick off somewhere else and start a new storyline that isn't awful

There is something similar to that in the comics, but not as life threatening for Carl.
I do hope they run with it though.

BBS Signature
Famas
Famas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to The Walking Dead 2013-02-27 02:37:25 Reply

At 2/27/13 02:16 AM, Boomstick wrote:
There is something similar to that in the comics, but not as life threatening for Carl.
I do hope they run with it though.

The Walking Dead Season 6: Watch Us Stream Video of Somebody Playing the Game Over Comcast Edition

"R.I.P. Gunther Hermann - 2002-2052 He wanted orange. The world gave him lemon-lime"

BBS Signature
Makeshift
Makeshift
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Audiophile
Response to The Walking Dead 2013-03-03 22:27:50 Reply

I missed the first half of the episode, but just from hearing what happened on The Talking Dead and from my friend, this episode was great. Going to have to stay up til 11:00 and watch the beginning.

Otto
Otto
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Animator
Response to The Walking Dead 2013-03-04 18:28:34 Reply

Lol, two of the most important characters in the finale of one of America's most popular shows are both British actors

wot u say

This is a song about cum on hotel walls.

BBS Signature
Boomstick
Boomstick
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Melancholy
Response to The Walking Dead 2013-03-04 18:31:00 Reply

At 3/4/13 06:28 PM, Otto wrote: Lol, two of the most important characters in the finale of one of America's most popular shows are both British actors

wot u say

I'd say you're too late to call that, it was obvious if you know Who the actors are.

BBS Signature
RacistBassist
RacistBassist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Melancholy
Response to The Walking Dead 2013-03-04 18:31:05 Reply

I liked this episode. I hate the people that need the non stop zombie action. What I hate more are the people who criticize anyone who criticizes the boring episodes with no significance beyond filler episode as being the non stop action needing type

All the cool kids have signature text

BBS Signature
Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 43
Programmer
Response to The Walking Dead 2013-03-04 18:41:05 Reply

whats with these shit episodes? god lets get some zombies or at least the Governor attacking the prison/ Team Rick attacking the Town like in the fucking comics.

oh and spoilers glenn dies next.

RacistBassist
RacistBassist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Melancholy
Response to The Walking Dead 2013-03-04 18:43:22 Reply

At 3/4/13 06:41 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: whats with these shit episodes? god lets get some zombies or at least the Governor attacking the prison/ Team Rick attacking the Town like in the fucking comics.

While I do agree with this, and the show definitely is dragging, I found this episode to be quite enjoyable. Bringing back Morgan, setting up the potential deus ex machina that the writers will use when they write the prison group into a hopeless corner which will inevitably happen, and having Michonne get some development beyond that black chick who had two zombies and a sword.

oh and spoilers glenn dies next.

God damnit.

All the cool kids have signature text

BBS Signature
Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 43
Programmer
Response to The Walking Dead 2013-03-04 18:53:25 Reply

At 3/4/13 06:43 PM, RacistBassist wrote: While I do agree with this, and the show definitely is dragging, I found this episode to be quite enjoyable. Bringing back Morgan, setting up the potential deus ex machina that the writers will use when they write the prison group into a hopeless corner which will inevitably happen, and having Michonne get some development beyond that black chick who had two zombies and a sword.

well she is supposed to get a romantic relationship but they are throwing out the comics and shitting on them

God damnit.

my bad HERSCHEL dies next by the Governor. in the comics and if they had the decency they would do it in the show to

Darthdenim
Darthdenim
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to The Walking Dead 2013-03-04 19:20:02 Reply

Sometimes I think this show would be better with shorter seasons, like the first.

There's just not that much happening, and they have to drag it out so much.

Makeshift
Makeshift
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Audiophile
Response to The Walking Dead 2013-03-04 19:58:47 Reply

At 3/4/13 06:31 PM, RacistBassist wrote: I liked this episode. I hate the people that need the non stop zombie action. What I hate more are the people who criticize anyone who criticizes the boring episodes with no significance beyond filler episode as being the non stop action needing type

It was a very good episode and it was a nice break from Woodbury and the prison. I can't wait for them to move on already.