• 78 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Gagsy
Gagsy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Audiophile
Response to Do you like the sound of your voice Sep. 20th, 2010 @ 04:25 AM Reply

At 9/20/10 03:45 AM, MercatorMap wrote:
Goddammit gagsy. You always find a way to make me smile.

Let's celebrate this fact with sex.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature
Saxturbation
Saxturbation
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Do you like the sound of your voice Sep. 20th, 2010 @ 04:36 AM Reply

My voice is deep, but not too deep. And ladies cream their panties when they hear it. So yes, I like it.

Who's your warden, baby?

BBS Signature
DumbassDude
DumbassDude
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Voice Actor
Response to Do you like the sound of your voice Sep. 20th, 2010 @ 04:41 AM Reply

Simon is going to be hearing my Northern English slang ALOT in Manchester.

BBS Signature
ChampionAnwar
ChampionAnwar
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to Do you like the sound of your voice Sep. 20th, 2010 @ 04:44 AM Reply

It's too deep, I don't like it at all |: Other people do though, so I don't mind. . kinda 50/50

Watch how I contribute NOTHING to EVERY thread I post in!
My downloadable music | My art.

BBS Signature
wtfyourface
wtfyourface
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Do you like the sound of your voice Sep. 20th, 2010 @ 07:30 AM Reply

I have a little girl loli voice, many people have told me this and I'm aware of it when I hear playbacks of myself singing, I've accepted this. WAHHH WAH WAH.

I'll be like the chick from CRANES tho.

asdf

SuspiciousPenguin
SuspiciousPenguin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Programmer
Response to Do you like the sound of your voice Sep. 20th, 2010 @ 08:09 AM Reply

It's not bad a bit monotone but yeah I kinda like it.

Lintire
Lintire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Do you like the sound of your voice Sep. 20th, 2010 @ 08:22 AM Reply

I'm alright with it - I think it sounds pretty British and American (accent-wise, it's a bit of a pot-luck) which draws a lot of attention in a deep-voiced land of Australian Country. I have a horrible singing voice, very monotone when singing anything baritone orchestra in the bathroom, but once again it's not much of a problem.

Lorkas
Lorkas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Blank Slate
Response to Do you like the sound of your voice Sep. 20th, 2010 @ 08:25 AM Reply

At 9/19/10 07:27 PM, DOCoSPADEo wrote: I hate it...

You sound like a surfer lol.

My topics when I wasn't an asshole...12
NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO STEAL AND/OR EDIT MY SIG WITHOUT MY PERMISSION

BBS Signature
Ericho
Ericho
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Movie Buff
Response to Do you like the sound of your voice Sep. 20th, 2010 @ 11:29 AM Reply

It depends on whether you mean the voice you hear in your head or the voice you hear on recordings. Apparently, when you talk you actually sound different than when you do in your head. You can use recordings to hear how you sound to other people. I actually like the voice in my head better and I think my recorded voice (which is apparently my "real" voice) sounds a bit too childish. I guess it has gotten better as I have gotten older.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 42
Artist
Response to Do you like the sound of your voice Sep. 20th, 2010 @ 11:30 AM Reply

no but it's really deep and apparently turns other people on..

Want to chat with fellow newgrounders? Then go here & come visit The High Society Club!
ALSO - My sig isnt there just for show - CLICK IT!

BBS Signature
ThePretenders
ThePretenders
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Do you like the sound of your voice Sep. 20th, 2010 @ 11:39 AM Reply

My voice can cause women to come. It's that awesome.

BBS Signature
Hero123Nami123
Hero123Nami123
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Filmmaker
Response to Do you like the sound of your voice Sep. 20th, 2010 @ 11:51 AM Reply

HATEHATEHATE Nazis! Oh and the sound of my voice to...

Glowstick-warroir
Glowstick-warroir
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Do you like the sound of your voice Sep. 20th, 2010 @ 12:17 PM Reply

Personally, I hate my voice.

I have a bit of a lisp and, it's higher pitched then I'd like it to be. not in a girly way or anything. but you know, just never sounds manly to me (and I smoke too).

Girls seem to like it in a "cute/soothing kind of" so that's a plus. but I mean, I want like a voice that makes me sound like Thor!

ng submited art
I only miss spelled my name because I'm too cool for FireFox.

BBS Signature
Evark
Evark
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 55
Musician
Response to Do you like the sound of your voice Sep. 20th, 2010 @ 01:09 PM Reply

I like my voice. Singing wise, it naturally sits somewhere near Bing Crosby's range, but I can also range up to songs like "Soul Sister" by Train (with some difficulty, and not necessarily all the time).

I used to be mortified of hearing it recorded when I was younger, because I thought it sounded nasally and nerdy. But, now it doesn't bother me too much to hear a recording of my voice. Actually, the most bothered I get is by my relative lack of technical singing skill. I need to take some vocal lessons to improve my singing, because (as with guitar), I don't think I'll see significant improvement without some good teaching and the accompanying lesson plan/motivation to practice the basics.

BBS Signature
ViceFullbuster
ViceFullbuster
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Melancholy
Response to Do you like the sound of your voice Sep. 20th, 2010 @ 01:10 PM Reply

I wish my voice was a bit more light & soft but it's isn't too bad i suppose. :P

NOW IS WHEN YOU RAM HAPPY WITH LIFE SAUCE. PSN Screenname - Mooglejoke Wii U Network ID - Mooglejoke - Nintendo 3DS Friend Code 4768-8871-1657

BBS Signature
HighWay
HighWay
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to Do you like the sound of your voice Sep. 20th, 2010 @ 01:13 PM Reply

I don't really like mine a whole lot, but I can live with it.

The work, which becomes a new genre itself, will be called...

BBS Signature
Lorkas
Lorkas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Blank Slate
Response to Do you like the sound of your voice Sep. 20th, 2010 @ 01:21 PM Reply

I hated my voice when I was younger, it was really childish up until quite recently. Now it's a lot like my brother's lol, which is quite deep. Also I have a slight lisp, but turns out I can change it to sound "normal" yet I have to do it conciously so I only do it when I'm online with a mic.

My topics when I wasn't an asshole...12
NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO STEAL AND/OR EDIT MY SIG WITHOUT MY PERMISSION

BBS Signature
Snuff
Snuff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to Do you like the sound of your voice Sep. 20th, 2010 @ 01:26 PM Reply

I never take any notice of it when I'm talking, but when I hear it on a recording I hate it.

IrishGun
IrishGun
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Audiophile
Response to Do you like the sound of your voice Sep. 20th, 2010 @ 01:28 PM Reply

I like my accent and how deep my voice is.

What I despise about it is that it's almost always incredibly monotone.

#sweg
#huzzledongs
#sweg

BBS Signature